Skip to main content

You've seen the headlines... the country's economy is faltering, the cost of living is rising while the average persons income remains stagnate or declining. Foreclosures and bankruptcies (personal and corporate) are at a record high while consumer confidence is at an all time low. Nearly every state, city and county in the union is suffering from a severe budget deficit. This does not even include the current federal budget deficit, current trade deficit or NATIONAL DEBT which alone is a staggering 50 TRILLION +. It's international and diplomatic voice is also increasingly silenced as other countries lose confidence and trust in it. What direction is this country going in? What is the cumulative effect of all this on American prestige and preeminence in the world and by extension American white supremacy?

For centuries the conduit from which white supremacy flowed was from America's status as a world power and after WWII a SUPERPOWER. America enjoyed unprecedented economic, military and diplomatic DOMINANCE so much so that it could unilaterally (using the U.N. as it's front organization and puppet) coerce almost any goverment in the world to bend to it's will. It's reach spread out over every corner of the world like the ravenous tentacles of an octopus. It set up huge multinational corporations who planted themselves in the most resource rich lands in the world (particularly Africa) and greedily RAPED it of all the human and natural resources it needed leaving the inhabitants of those lands impoverished and battling among themselves for the scraps it left behind.

Over the centuries the cumulative effect of these and MANY other similar pillages made America become a world SUPERPOWER this in turn became the backdrop that supported the socio-economic hierarchy which placed American whites at the top and blacks on the bottom. The question now becomes how should blacks REALLY view the CURRENT state of affairs with regard to what amounts to an erosion of WHITE POWER. All too often blacks internalize what happens to whites to the point that they delude themselves into thinking it's also happening to them. This is nothing more than STOCKHOLM SYNDROME and a throw back from the time of slavery when if ole' massa' got sick the slave would say "what's wrong boss WE sick?"

The obvious thing to say (and I'm sure some negro will) "wait a minute aren't we in this country to? so whatever happens affects us equally right?"...WRONG think about it how much of the WEALTH (not depreciable assets i.e., cars, clothes, electronic gadgets, etc.) in this country do blacks actually OWN? The answer is very little... on average African American families make only 60 percent of the income of the average white family. However, the average African American family has ONLY 18 PERCENT of the wealth of the average white family. This is a staggeringly low figure... to put it in numbers if a white family of four has 100K net worth that means that a black family of 4 only has 18K. In most cases though blacks actually have a negative net worth that means NO ASSETS in fact a large percentage are heavily in DEBT....blacks are basically already at rock bottom as a whole with no other place to go but up in the long run (although it will get even worse first before it gets better)..American whites however are fast entering into what's to them unchartered territory...blacks are proven survivors in tough times..whites are NOT...they get over only by exploiting others...but what happens when there's no one else left to exploit?

So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country and prestige oversees? Should it be viewed with sympathy and we take the position that it's bad because "we are all Americans"? Or should blacks view this as finally an opportunity to ASSERT ourselves more and REGROUP as we witness those who were a dominate class over us get cut down to size because those pillars that supported their oppressive societal framework are now crumbling?
What say you?...
"In a world where lies have become accepted as fact..The truth when finally heard burns like a flame of fire" "It is irrational to want that which is not God's will, so attune thyself with thy inner Nature and live happily."
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I won't even try to fake it... I have read what you said but I wanted to post my first thought about your topic.

Today's "White man" is trying his/her best to make a self-fulfilling prophecy. Even with the prospect of Barack Obama becoming president whispered fears of Blacks doing to Whites what Whites have done to them have surfaced when little if anything in American history up to and including the quest for Reparations indicate that Black want revenge... Whites project their own mindset (see Iraq war) onto others.

And, really, all this kicking and screaming that has gone on over Black people having a modicum of rights and freedoms in America can't help but breed the very resentment Whites fear.

The deepening economic problems will only make things worst unless White folk act like they got some gottdamn sense. I'm afraid history isn't on their side, though...
quote:
Today's "White man" is trying his/her best to make a self-fulfilling prophecy. Even with the prospect of Barack Obama becoming president whispered fears of Blacks doing to Whites what Whites have done to them have surfaced when little if anything in American history up to and including the quest for Reparations indicate that Black want revenge...

20
Good points brother and I agree...however the fundamental question is irrespective to whether or not "White folk act like they got some gottdamn sense"...(personally I like my white folks stupid)How should blacks view the current state of affairs? should we "feel their pain"?...or relish in the fact that we are finally getting our long sought after "equality" with whites. Notwithstanding the fact it's not us rising up to their level but them being brought to ours...
quote:
Jlokes laughing in ignorance and to keep from crying


Re: Obama becoming president and White fears...


quote:
Sen. Barack Obama has grown up with the teaching of very angry, militant white and black people: the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, William Ayers and Rev. Michael Pfleger. We cannot say we are not affected by teachers who are militant and angry. We know too well that we become like them, and Mr. Obama will run this country in their mindset.

.... It seems to me that if Mr. Obama wins the presidential election, then Messrs. Farrakhan, Wright, Ayers and Pfleger will gain power for their need to demoralize this country and help create a socialist America.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jul/28/voight/
quote:
Originally posted by Nmaginate:
quote:
Jlokes laughing in ignorance and to keep from crying


Re: Obama becoming president and White fears...


quote:
Sen. Barack Obama has grown up with the teaching of very angry, militant white and black people: the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, William Ayers and Rev. Michael Pfleger. We cannot say we are not affected by teachers who are militant and angry. We know too well that we become like them, and Mr. Obama will run this country in their mindset.

.... It seems to me that if Mr. Obama wins the presidential election, then Messrs. Farrakhan, Wright, Ayers and Pfleger will gain power for their need to demoralize this country and help create a socialist America.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jul/28/voight/


Your position is kind of mute, when i would rather have obama be president over McCain
quote:
Your position is kind of mute [sic?], when i would rather have obama be president over McCain

Roll Eyes

ENGLISH!!!


I addressed you quoting what I said earlier and you laughing at it. Neither that earlier post or the one you just quote have had anything to do with who you would rather have for president.

The Jon Voight quote, then, supports me earlier statement about White fears...

Damn, you're slow...
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
You've seen the headlines... the country's economy is faltering, the cost of living is rising while the average persons income remains stagnate or declining. Foreclosures and bankruptcies (personal and corporate) are at a record high while consumer confidence is at an all time low. Nearly every state, city and county in the union is suffering from a severe budget deficit. This does not even include the current federal budget deficit, current trade deficit or NATIONAL DEBT which alone is a staggering 50 TRILLION +. It's international and diplomatic voice is also increasingly silenced as other countries lose confidence and trust in it. What direction is this country going in? What is the cumulative effect of all this on American prestige and preeminence in the world and by extension American white supremacy?

For centuries the conduit from which white supremacy flowed was from America's status as a world power and after WWII a SUPERPOWER. America enjoyed unprecedented economic, military and diplomatic DOMINANCE so much so that it could unilaterally (using the U.N. as it's front organization and puppet) coerce almost any goverment in the world to bend to it's will. It's reach spread out over every corner of the world like the ravenous tentacles of an octopus. It set up huge multinational corporations who planted themselves in the most resource rich lands in the world (particularly Africa) and greedily RAPED it of all the human and natural resources it needed leaving the inhabitants of those lands impoverished and battling among themselves for the scraps it left behind.

Over the centuries the cumulative effect of these and MANY other similar pillages made America become a world SUPERPOWER this in turn became the backdrop that supported the socio-economic hierarchy which placed American whites at the top and blacks on the bottom. The question now becomes how should blacks REALLY view the CURRENT state of affairs with regard to what amounts to an erosion of WHITE POWER. All too often blacks internalize what happens to whites to the point that they delude themselves into thinking it's also happening to them. This is nothing more than STOCKHOLM SYNDROME and a throw back from the time of slavery when if ole' massa' got sick the slave would say "what's wrong boss WE sick?"

The obvious thing to say (and I'm sure some negro will) "wait a minute aren't we in this country to? so whatever happens affects us equally right?"...WRONG think about it how much of the WEALTH (not depreciable assets i.e., cars, clothes, electronic gadgets, etc.) in this country do blacks actually OWN? The answer is very little... on average African American families make only 60 percent of the income of the average white family. However, the average African American family has ONLY 18 PERCENT of the wealth of the average white family. This is a staggeringly low figure... to put it in numbers if a white family of four has 100K net worth that means that a black family of 4 only has 18K. In most cases though blacks actually have a negative net worth that means NO ASSETS in fact a large percentage are heavily in DEBT....blacks are basically already at rock bottom as a whole with no other place to go but up in the long run (although it will get even worse first before it gets better)..American whites however are fast entering into what's to them unchartered territory...blacks are proven survivors in tough times..whites are NOT...they get over only by exploiting others...but what happens when there's no one else left to exploit?

So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country and prestige oversees? Should it be viewed with sympathy and we take the position that it's bad because "we are all Americans"? Or should blacks view this as finally an opportunity to ASSERT ourselves more and REGROUP as we witness those who were a dominate class over us get cut down to size because those pillars that supported their oppressive societal framework are now crumbling?
What say you?...


wel

Interesting subject. Unfortunately I'll have to respond at another time.
quote:
What is the cumulative effect of all this on American prestige and preeminence in the world and by extension American white supremacy?


I had a discussion with some people about a possibility that Obama getting elected could allow for other countries to assist in the demise of perceived white supremacy.

One of the major discussions in the presidential race has been Obama's experience. A lot of whites I talk to that have their reason for not voting for Obama seem to feel that the counry will be worse when he takes office. Basically the arguement that a black can't do the job based on ability and so called lack of blacks having intelligence.
The US has a bad reputation not because of the people but based on policies set by those traditionally in charge. I asked the question, what would happen if other leaders of the world, saw the possible effect and did things to prove them wrong. For example, Iran and nKorea totally disbanding nukes, Hugo Chavez and OPEC countries letting oil flow freely. Mexico and other South American countries slowing the drug trade and easing immigration, China and Russia letting desputed territories succeed and the list goes on. Minrity leaders world wide acting to get rid of white superiority. Obama getting elected not only empowers Blacks and miorities here but around the world this could be something to shake up the whole white supremacy issue.
The REAL BATTLE LINE is the RICH vs EVERYBODY ELSE.

You don't hear the White people saying that accounting should be mandatory for White kids.

The White people hve been going into debt buying CRAPMOBILES since World War II. Black Americans need White people to tell them what class is and what status is so mostly we have just done the same silly nonsense.

But for all of the palefaces that fall there will just be more of us below them. How many hundreds of billions of dollars have gone through Black Americans hands over the las 50 years. But where did it go? Charge up those credit cards to pay interest to the honkys for stuff that will be worthless in two years.

What is EDUCATION?

um
quote:
So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country and prestige oversees? Should it be viewed with sympathy and we take the position that it's bad because "we are all Americans"? Or should blacks view this as finally an opportunity to ASSERT ourselves more and REGROUP as we witness those who were a dominate class over us get cut down to size because those pillars that supported their oppressive societal framework are now crumbling?
What say you?...

...It had to come to this, They did it to themselves. I have no pity.
quote:
So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country


Has there been any evaporation of White wealth?

MONEY and WEALTH are not the same thing?

If a house was valued at $400,000 last year and is now valued at $300,000 there has been no change in wealth it is still the exact same house. If someone bought it at the $400,000 price it is only a problem if he is trying to sell now. In 5 years it might be back up. The amount of land in the country hasn't changed but people get too caught up in psychological bullshit over money. So there are people deliberately trying to manipulate others with psychological bullshit.

Personally, I think if accounting followed by economics was required for EVERYONE in school then a lot of this psychological bullshit would not work. But the banks would not be nearly as profitable in the good times. And the bad times would be much more rare.

So why are we waiting for the stupid palefaces to make accounting mandatory?

We are playing power games with money and wealth in a system designed to keep most people ignorant of the rules. So why play by honky rules and hide information from each other?

um
quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
quote:
What is the cumulative effect of all this on American prestige and preeminence in the world and by extension American white supremacy?


I had a discussion with some people about a possibility that Obama getting elected could allow for other countries to assist in the demise of perceived white supremacy.

One of the major discussions in the presidential race has been Obama's experience. A lot of whites I talk to that have their reason for not voting for Obama seem to feel that the counry will be worse when he takes office. Basically the arguement that a black can't do the job based on ability and so called lack of blacks having intelligence.
The US has a bad reputation not because of the people but based on policies set by those traditionally in charge. I asked the question, what would happen if other leaders of the world, saw the possible effect and did things to prove them wrong. For example, Iran and nKorea totally disbanding nukes, Hugo Chavez and OPEC countries letting oil flow freely. Mexico and other South American countries slowing the drug trade and easing immigration, China and Russia letting desputed territories succeed and the list goes on. Minrity leaders world wide acting to get rid of white superiority. Obama getting elected not only empowers Blacks and miorities here but around the world this could be something to shake up the whole white supremacy issue.


The interesting thing about the Obama candidacy is that it has become a screen by which everyone can project either their own greatest hopes or worst fears. Many blacks are caught up in the euphoria of the mere prospect that this nation could elect it's first "black" president. While many whites particulary the most "conservative" view this as the culmination of their worst fears...the prospect that a member of a group they've oppressed for nearly 400 years would be in a position to get them back (even though none of Obama's ancestors were ever slaves).

The fact of the matter is that Obama is not concerned with being either the HERO for black causes or a VILLIAN to white interests...he is simply utilizing his unique racial make up and background as a political tool to become P.O.T.U.S....This in and of itself is not a bad thing he is just playing the hand that he's been dealt...and quite well. To your point about this being "something to shake up the whole white supremacy issue." I think that intially this could be the case but only on a SYMBOLIC level...however if he's elected the key is the SUBSTANCE of his presidency (you notice how whites keep bringing that up right?) the reason for this is because the white supremacist mind set is trying to justify the idea of letting a non white lead it. The only way this makes sense is if he can CHANGE the course that their own bad decisions has lead them in.

The question is though what difference does it make really if the people on the TITANIC out of desperation go grab the black cook from the mess hall to captain the ship after the ICEBERG was already hit? The problems plaguing this nation right now are not just something to be written off as merely "a cyclical economic slowdown". The problems as I listed in the OP are STRUCTURAL that threaten the countrys very existance as we know it. To the extent that Obama can fix these problems is the extent to which whites will tolerate him in other words... "We made a mess can you clean it up for us ni*gger?"

Whites have nothing to LOSE by gambling on Obama and blacks have nothing to GAIN..even if Obama's presidency is a "success" by providing some temporary relief to white's by staving off the inevitable consequences of THEIR mistakes. Blacks as a whole though won't get any credit ...whites can still always say "well you know he IS half white" On the other hand if his presidency is a failure meaning whites are still feeling the pain of their own actions they could say "see we gave you ni*ggers a chance and you failed what we said about you was right all along."

The rest of the world however has a WIN/WIN regardless because Obama's liberal policies will insure that the U.S. would not engage in the saber rattling and hawkish behavior of the past administration thereby freeing them up to continue doing to the U.S. as a whole what those other ethic minorites have been doing to blacks for ages... setting up shop in it's neighborhood and sucking all the money out leaving it dependent on others for food, clothes, fuel etc...the cumulative effect of this leading to the American "white man" becoming the international ni*gger.
quote:


But for all of the palefaces that fall there will just be more of us below them. How many hundreds of billions of dollars have gone through Black Americans hands over the las 50 years. But where did it go? Charge up those credit cards to pay interest to the honkys for stuff that will be worthless in two years.

What is EDUCATION?

um


Which is percisely my point if this is a race to the bottom blacks have already won..the question then becomes how can we position ourselves to deal with whites once they are at an economic equilibrium with us? Your second point highlights the problem with blacks getting reparations here....If blacks were to get large sums of money now in our current spiritual and geographical state most would be broke by the end of the week. Whites and ethnic minorites would be the ultimate beneficiaries of such a windfall to blacks. So therefore you cannot talk about reparations regarding blacks without first talking about REPATRIATION...meaning blacks need their OWN land by which to conserve and control their resourses FIRST anything else is a waste of time.
quote:
Originally posted by nehisi:
quote:
So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country and prestige oversees? Should it be viewed with sympathy and we take the position that it's bad because "we are all Americans"? Or should blacks view this as finally an opportunity to ASSERT ourselves more and REGROUP as we witness those who were a dominate class over us get cut down to size because those pillars that supported their oppressive societal framework are now crumbling?
What say you?...

...It had to come to this, They did it to themselves. I have no pity.


Indeed...
quote:
Originally posted by umbrarchist:
quote:
So I ask again how should blacks view the current rapid evaporation of white wealth in this country


Has there been any evaporation of White wealth?

MONEY and WEALTH are not the same thing?

If a house was valued at $400,000 last year and is now valued at $300,000 there has been no change in wealth it is still the exact same house. If someone bought it at the $400,000 price it is only a problem if he is trying to sell now. In 5 years it might be back up. The amount of land in the country hasn't changed but people get too caught up in psychological bullshit over money. So there are people deliberately trying to manipulate others with psychological bullshit.

Personally, I think if accounting followed by economics was required for EVERYONE in school then a lot of this psychological bullshit would not work. But the banks would not be nearly as profitable in the good times. And the bad times would be much more rare.

So why are we waiting for the stupid palefaces to make accounting mandatory?

We are playing power games with money and wealth in a system designed to keep most people ignorant of the rules. So why play by honky rules and hide information from each other?

um


I'm not sure your house analogy fits the totality of whats happening now...there is indeed REAL pain and foreboding being felt by white's right now it's not just "psychological" this time around.
quote:
"It is irrational to want that which is not God's will, so attune thyself with thy inner Nature and live happily."


It is certainly irrational to believe someone can figure out God's will if they can't figure out planned obsolescence is going on in automobiles 39 years after the moon landing. If cash flow had gone into paying of mortgages over the last 50 years instead of lost on CRAPMOBILES then the banks would not have made so much money on the interest of car loans and mortgages. But the nitwits running the schools didn't insist on accounting and finance for everyone. Instead we got Shakespeare and the economists won't tell us what has been lost on the depreciation of all of those cars.

You can't know what is going on if they don't even tell you the right statistics.

um
interesting thread. I was aware of the decline of the american society in general but had not thought about it in terms of the loss of white privilege. Come to think of it though, that's basically what their media icons spend their time railing about, although they don't say it directly.

There are certain buzzwords they use like "politically correct" "socialist", etc that send the message of being under attack

but it's minorities they believe, who are destroying their "way of life", not their own corrupt processes.
quote:
Originally posted by umbrarchist:
quote:
"It is irrational to want that which is not God's will, so attune thyself with thy inner Nature and live happily."


It is certainly irrational to believe someone can figure out God's will if they can't figure out planned obsolescence is going on in automobiles 39 years after the moon landing. If cash flow had gone into paying of mortgages over the last 50 years instead of lost on CRAPMOBILES then the banks would not have made so much money on the interest of car loans and mortgages. But the nitwits running the schools didn't insist on accounting and finance for everyone. Instead we got Shakespeare and the economists won't tell us what has been lost on the depreciation of all of those cars.

You can't know what is going on if they don't even tell you the right statistics.

um


Well...it hasn't taken me long to figure out that you must be the resident conspiracy theorist (every site must have at least one right?) While I do personally believe that a lot of what's going on now is planned (particularly in the financial markets) by a cabal of the worlds richest families and "elites" in order to scare the public into accepting a "new world order" or "one world government."

There is indeed truth to some of these theories... the problem is all too often they go OVERBOARD and believe EVERYTHING is planned leaving no room for happenstance or just pure coincidence. To be sure this is only as it relates to men because one could argue that this is really all a part of God's plan... however we have NO influence on that hence my signature.

Now having said that I'm not quite sure if all the tracks are fully laid for your train of thought...and I don't get the correlation you are trying to make between the "planned obsolescence in automobiles" and my OP. You also seem to give credence to the moon landing which is curious because most of your ilk believe that to be one of the biggest pieces of stage craft in history.

At any rate I'm not going to be side tracked away from my OP with this type of banter.... so I ask that you relegate your future contributions only to being within the confines of the topic at hand so as not to create any confusion.

Thank you
quote:
Originally posted by negrospiritual:
interesting thread. I was aware of the decline of the american society in general but had not thought about it in terms of the loss of white privilege. Come to think of it though, that's basically what their media icons spend their time railing about, although they don't say it directly.

There are certain buzzwords they use like "politically correct" "socialist", etc that send the message of being under attack

but it's minorities they believe, who are destroying their "way of life", not their own corrupt processes.


Indeed...They don't want you to think in terms of "loss of white privilege" either hence all the buzzwords and coded language...They want you to only think in terms of "We Americans" when times are tough although you were never fully given access to that "We Americans" when times were good. Similar to the slave who while things are going good in massa's house takes NO part in that.... but when the house is on fire the slave is expected to help save "our" house as if we have as much stake in it as massa.
quote:
Well...it hasn't taken me long to figure out that you must be the resident conspiracy theorist (every site must have at least one right?)

Now having said that I'm not quite sure if all the tracks are fully laid for your train of thought...and I don't get the correlation you are trying to make between the "planned obsolescence in automobiles" and my OP. You also seem to give credence to the moon landing which is curious because most of your ilk believe that to be one of the biggest pieces of stage craft in history.


So you can explain everything with "conspiracy theorist" can you? Do a search and see what I ever say about "New World Order".

On the moon landing business, I was building and launching model rockets before the moon landing. I was in grammar school at the time. I built my first computer in 1978.

Your opening posts deals with economics, foreclosures and declining consumer confidence. Most financial advisors will tell you that automobiles are most people's biggest purchases after houses. But automobiles are technology and if you know technology then how well it is made and how long it lasts are important in relation to economics. How could airplanes used in WWII do 400 mph even though they were designed without computers if it has made sense to keep redesigning stuff that rolls along the ground at less than 130 mph year after year for the last 50 years.

In 1975 Sylvia Porter had DEPRECIATION listed in the index of her MONEY BOOK with 5 entries. Four of them were about automobiles. She never actually used the term planned obsolescence but she said some European cars don't lose as much bacause the styling doesn't change as much. I have checked 5 books by Suze Orman, who is more popular than Porter was. She didn't mention depreciation in any of them.

In 1995 the US passed the 200,000,000 mark on the number of cars. If $1500 was lost in depreciation on each car each year that would come to $300,000,000,000. So by now that would be FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS lost by American consumers.

So the idea of Americans buying their way into slavery is no news to me but automobiles are a BIG FACTOR in that stupidity. I started pointing it out some time ago.

http://www.spectacle.org/1199/wargame.html

I first put that on The Black Voices website in 1999.

I have expanded upon some aspects of it.

http://www.quantumcritics.com/general/from-economic-errors-to-globalies.html

So you may have to revise your techno-economic conspiracy theorist stereotype a little bit.

um
umbrachrist,

I can see that my request for you to stay on topic has gone unheeded....although I doubt that it was due to willful malice on your part..it seems that your ramblings have taken on a life of their own so no need for me to engage them further....

Your stated accomplishments however....

"On the moon landing business, I was building and launching model rockets before the moon landing. I was in grammar school at the time. I built my first computer in 1978."

Did not go unheeded by me and I give you kudo's for them....I'm sure Wernher von Braun and Bill Gates would be proud as well...
quote:
Did not go unheeded by me and I give you kudo's for them.


Keep your kudos, I don't give a shit about them.

You were talking about economics so I pointed out that economic losses on automobiles could have been spent paying off mortgages. You may notice that the White people don't make accounting mandatory for the White kids so I don't see how you fail to associate what I spoke of with your post.

um
For those readers who understand the concept of this topic I would like to take this a step further... Now as the problems that I've highlighted for this country intensify and whites en masse feel ever increasing levels of pressure and pain they will become more "conservative". They will harbor even more resentment of Blacks as they see the socio-economic barriers that once separated us crumbling and they see more of an equilibrium emerging between us and them ...There is some precedent for this occurence one only needs to look at the reconstruction period after the civil war when there was little difference between freed slaves and poor southern whites. Those whites reaction to the realization that for all intents and purposes they were no better off than the blacks whom they previously owned was to embrace the only thing they felt they had left of any "value"...their whiteness.

This gave birth to the KKK and whites lashing out in other violent ways, mobb beatings, pogroms and lynchings of blacks to get back their lost "supremacy".... That was then this is now... Whites are no longer in a position to resort to these types of barbaric behaviors..for a host of reasons..Chief among them are 1. Technology (the world is watching) similar to the 60's when whites in riot gear, police dogs and water hoses were beating blacks in the street and it was then beamed around the world it created a P.R. nightmare for this country. Now with 24 hour cable news and the internet + camera's everywhere it would be nearly impossible for whites to pull those types of things off. 2. Liberalism (softening of whites) most of the whites living today are from the baby boomer generation... that cuddled group that was born after WWII. These people grew up with the "make love not war" mentality and many still carry that around with them today. They were sheltered from the violence that their parents and grandparents commited against blacks and each other...some of them even have best friends that are black... 3. Black Militants (I wish a Krakka would) Unlike the state that we were in after the reconstruction period Blacks have way more resources now than we ever had in this country before. Many of us are ARMED TO THE TEETH and would be in a much better position to defend ourselves if whites decided to attack us pogrom style ...besides if anything positive can be said about Black "Gangsta" or "Thug" stereotypes it's that it's made whites afraid of us in general and they will think twice about getting out the old sheets and galloping through the "hood."

So if overt violence is not an option for whites anymore then what avenues do they have to deal with blacks once there is no socio-economic barrier between us and them? As I alluded to earlier the only weapon they have left is "conservatism" As this economy continues to fail (and it will) we are going to witness white conservatism as never before. Whites will began to become more vocal about their disdain for blacks and they will began to vote in new blocks that reflect it...old alliances will be broken and new ones forged. This will ultimately create an environment where Blacks will have little room to manuever independently. This will then become the catalyst which forces Blacks to no longer see each other as threats but ally's for their common SURVIVAL... then that holy grail that we have been seeking called "Black Unity" will be manifest and not just some abstract pipe dream. This will in turn give us the political will and the focus to FINALLY fight for those things owed to us such as reparations.

So what are your thoughts? how do you view this socio-economic calculation... do you believe it to be feasible why or why not?
'Will today's 'White Man' become tomorrows Ni*gger?'

He already is. He just hasn't figured it out yet. What you're describing here (LIEDECRYPTER,) is 'armageddon' on every level, except the hisstoric physical war description......yet.

And what is it's 'locomotion?' The W.T.O.

The groundwork has already been laid (and is in fact,) continually being laid for the demise of 'white-gratuitous-superiority.'

The battle lines have been drawn. ECONOMIC battle lines. (Those that have and those that have not.) 'Average' white folk have only recently began to discover that their 'surrogates' (really rich white-folks, the folks in which they had placed their existential power,) have left them behind.

Why else would white-folk lead the physical rebellions THEMSELVES at each and every W.T.O. proceeding, if they had not suspected that they have been 'left behind?'

It is no longer a 'black-white' issue, it is a golden issue--in that 'he whom has the gold, makes the rules.' And average white-folk know they can't keep up with global commerce.

I'LL respond more later.
quote:
Originally posted by roarin1:
'Will today's 'White Man' become tomorrows Ni*gger?'

He already is. He just hasn't figured it out yet. What you're describing here (LIEDECRYPTER,) is 'armageddon' on every level, except the hisstoric physical war description......yet.

And what is it's 'locomotion?' The W.T.O.

The groundwork has already been laid (and is in fact,) continually being laid for the demise of 'white-gratuitous-superiority.'

The battle lines have been drawn. ECONOMIC battle lines. (Those that have and those that have not.) 'Average' white folk have only recently began to discover that their 'surrogates' (really rich white-folks, the folks in which they had placed their existential power,) have left them behind.

Why else would white-folk lead the physical rebellions THEMSELVES at each and every W.T.O. proceeding, if they had not suspected that they have been 'left behind?'

It is no longer a 'black-white' issue, it is a golden issue--in that 'he whom has the gold, makes the rules.' And average white-folk know they can't keep up with global commerce.

I'LL respond more later.


Roarin,

I appreciate your contribution and I want to discuss this further however...before I do so I have a question for you...you said that "The battle lines have been drawn. ECONOMIC battle lines" and "It is no longer a 'black-white' issue, it is a golden issue" Now I agree with you that there is indeed a rift between the white rich and the poor white. However, if the battle lines have been drawn and this is PURELY a class issue and not about race. Then who is on who's side???...I for one am not poor and I probably have more in common socio-economically with a upper middle class White than a poor Black...However I'm backing the poor Black....
I'M glad that YOU'D established that fact.
This is exactly what I'D planned to discuss further.

'Classism' or racism, are but a moot point (or a weapon of the war,) to those who are postured to affect global commerce and/or are thereby able influence the destiny of nations.

YOU have I'M sure, heard of 'old money.' As rich as Oprah may be or, Bob Johnson or even Bill Gates may be, they are but 'new money' in the eyes of old money and therefore nothing.

Further, 'mom and pop's' bakery just ain't gonna get it.

The W.T.O. is old money. Therefore whatever benefits old money even if it would mean a racial riot (as a diversionary tactic) or, the 'betrayal' of members of it's own race, (which is what 'reasonably intelligent' white folk began to discover through the proceedings of the W.T.O, which caused them to riot,) they have proven that they will do----and a little deeper research will prove that 'they' have already done.

This is the 'new day' A monopoly on global commerce. A monopoly on utilities, energy, transportation, banking, media, and all other facets thereby.....YOU name it, they've laid plans to control it.....even YOU.

Thank the ANCESTORS not all of US are 'poor' right now.....however as this drama continues to unfold, it will become clearer and clearer that 'class' or, 'race' don't mean squat but the world will be full of 'old money' and the 'have nots.'

How many Black Folks have got 'old money?'


AMANI


ROARIN...
Sniff, sniff, do I smell White fear?

The idea of White America, who for decades have lived under the false guise of White middle/upper middle class trappings & social enrichment knowing full well that the loss of one two week paycheck let alone a job loss would undo their preceived livelihood & status. Whites have lived on this imagnary & false ledge and now have completely fallen off. Hard times are here and the quicksand is deep, taking no prisoners.

White America, don't look for anyone to blame but yourselves. White corporate greed, political corruption and sheer stupidity that had driven this nation into it's current economic and mental state has finally caught up with us.

Affirmative action, quotas or any other excuse you want to make. You can't blame Black Americans for this one.

And for white people, who don't have a clue as to how to survive physically and mentally during despair and economic hard times now have the challenge of their lives staring them dead in the face and all the crying, medication, shrink visits and suicides will not change anything.

For generations, Blacks have been here many times before. We know how to make do with less. Black America will adjust & handle their business. White people, you need to take notes.

Just imagine if White minds and Black minds worked on an equal basis in America, in harmony side by side? Sounds far fetched but just imagine how great and far ahead this superpower would be?

Will today's "White man" become tomorrow's Ni*gger?

Find another word for White people, don't even use the word n+gger, it's too good for them. sck
I'M glad that YOU'D established that fact.
This is exactly what I'D planned to discuss further.

"'Classism' or racism, are but a moot point (or a weapon of the war,) to those who are postured to affect global commerce and/or are thereby able influence the destiny of nations."

I get what you are saying but my point is that Blacks must learn that the opening salvo of this war will be aimed at THEM so they need to be prepared.


"YOU have I'M sure, heard of 'old money.' As rich as Oprah may be or, Bob Johnson or even Bill Gates may be, they are but 'new money' in the eyes of old money and therefore nothing."

I believe that this 'old money' has even transcended money it's self it's no longer about that... it's about CONTROL



"The W.T.O. is old money. Therefore whatever benefits old money even if it would mean a racial riot (as a diversionary tactic) or, the 'betrayal' of members of it's own race, (which is what 'reasonably intelligent' white folk began to discover through the proceedings of the W.T.O, which caused them to riot,) they have proven that they will do----and a little deeper research will prove that 'they' have already done."

As I said it's now about CONTROL so yes those who are seeking a one world governmet care little about race they want to enslave ALL of mankind so my point is Blacks would be better prepared against the coming onslaught working together as opposed to constantly bickering about NOTHING.

"This is the 'new day' A monopoly on global commerce. A monopoly on utilities, energy, transportation, banking, media, and all other facets thereby.....YOU name it, they've laid plans to control it.....even YOU."

Exactly...which begs the question how do we MOST effectively deal with it?...Which is why I'm provoking this conversation to get us thinking in these terms


"Thank the ANCESTORS not all of US are 'poor' right now.....however as this drama continues to unfold, it will become clearer and clearer that 'class' or, 'race' don't mean squat but the world will be full of 'old money' and the 'have nots.' "

I thank GOD every day for the resources I have and I can attest to the legacy of our ancestors in my own family... However I believe that in the future money won't be the issue as the powers moving toward one world Goverment actually want a CASHLESS society...this is the point I'm trying to make to Jim Chester in the "H.R. 194" thread on reparations... this fiat currency we're using at some point will be worthless.

How many Black Folks have got 'old money?'

Not many if any at all...I'm more concerned with us building new money...our own....
quote:
Originally posted by Cholly:
Sniff, sniff, do I smell White fear?

The idea of White America, who for decades have lived under the false guise of White middle/upper middle class trappings & social enrichment knowing full well that the loss of one two week paycheck let alone a job loss would undo their preceived livelihood & status. Whites have lived on this imagnary & false ledge and now have completely fallen off. Hard times are here and the quicksand is deep, taking no prisoners.

White America, don't look for anyone to blame but yourselves. White corporate greed, political corruption and sheer stupidity that had driven this nation into it's current economic and mental state has finally caught up with us.

Affirmative action, quotas or any other excuse you want to make. You can't blame Black Americans for this one.

And for white people, who don't have a clue as to how to survive physically and mentally during despair and economic hard times now have the challenge of their lives staring them dead in the face and all the crying, medication, shrink visits and suicides will not change anything.

For generations, Blacks have been here many times before. We know how to make do with less. Black America will adjust & handle their business. White people, you need to take notes.

Just imagine if White minds and Black minds worked on an equal basis in America, in harmony side by side? Sounds far fetched but just imagine how great and far ahead this superpower would be?

Will today's "White man" become tomorrow's Ni*gger?

Find another word for White people, don't even use the word n+gger, it's too good for them. sck


Good Points...although I do feel ni*gger is a good term for them since they invented it for us...however I see the "boomerang effect" as it's meaning will come back to SMACK them upside the head..and be made manifest through them....how is that for karma?
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:

As I said it's now about CONTROL so yes those who are seeking a one world governmet care little about race they want to enslave ALL of mankind so my point is Blacks would be better prepared against the coming onslaught working together as opposed to constantly bickering about NOTHING.

This is the antithesis of Black Self Identity. Those whom are confident in WHO THEY are, will not have to suffer the eradication of 'moral identity,' when euro-destruction has reached fruition.

This is why Pan-Afrikanist Teach Pan-Afrikanism.
It is also helpful when WE remamber that 'this is the krakkkas game to lose.'

Exactly...which begs the question how do we MOST effectively deal with it?...Which is why I'm provoking this conversation to get us thinking in these terms

The answer to YOUR above question, it the same answer that draws the uttermost scrutiny amongst OUR enemies. (For obvious reasons.....)

It is also the question with the simplest answer--One must divorce Himself from vestiges of the beast.

How? First psychologically. Then the rest is easy.

[/b]
quote:
Originally posted by roarin1:
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:

As I said it's now about CONTROL so yes those who are seeking a one world governmet care little about race they want to enslave ALL of mankind so my point is Blacks would be better prepared against the coming onslaught working together as opposed to constantly bickering about NOTHING.

This is the antithesis of Black Self Identity. Those whom are confident in WHO THEY are, will not have to suffer the eradication of 'moral identity,' when euro-destruction has reached fruition.

This is why Pan-Afrikanist Teach Pan-Afrikanism.
It is also helpful when WE remamber that 'this is the krakkkas game to lose.'

Exactly...which begs the question how do we MOST effectively deal with it?...Which is why I'm provoking this conversation to get us thinking in these terms

The answer to YOUR above question, it the same answer that draws the uttermost scrutiny amongst OUR enemies. (For obvious reasons.....)

It is also the question with the simplest answer--One must divorce Himself from vestiges of the beast.

How? First psychologically. Then the rest is easy.

[/b]



I'm not sure that I'm following your logic in the first response....what are you referring to as the "antithesis of Black Self Identity?" ...I personally believe similar to what Dr. Claud Anderson stated in the book "Black Labor White Wealth" that the TRUE antithesis of Black self Identity is INTEGRATION. This is true because integration actually fragments Blacks into smaller socio-econmic enclaves among the white population. No other race seeks integration in it's purest form like Blacks for this reason....If you notice other ethnic groups while pursuing their individual "American Dream" never do it at the expense of the group but work within it to achieve even more.

To your second point about what "draws the uttermost scrutiny amongst OUR enemies" and "One must divorce Himself from vestiges of the beast." I believe you are making the same point that I am with respect to Blacks seeking their OWN identity outside of the parameters and borders put in front of them and in place by the white man i.e, "beast"...Once Blacks start moving and thinking along those lines they will be SHOCKED at how much POWER, FEAR and RESPECT that would garner from the enemy. We will also receive scrutiny from them also... which let's me know that we are doing the RIGHT thing...
Oh I'M sorry. Allow ME to be clear.

YOU said....'Blacks would be better prepared against the coming onslaught working together as opposed to constantly bickering about NOTHING.'
-------------------------------------------------

The 'bickering' that YOU referred to is due directly to the criminal intent of the european ie; slavery/integration, not US. Surely the best any of OUR People can hopefully do, is to psychologically overcome that the greatest of hurdles, and thereby respect OUR Brutha. It is that criminal intent that has caused the bickering.


And, WE ARE saying the same thing.

But first, as is I suspect are YOUR efforts with this thread, as a People, WE MUST be on the same path.

I could not agree more.



ROARIN...
quote:
Originally posted by roarin1:
Oh I'M sorry. Allow ME to be clear.

YOU said....'Blacks would be better prepared against the coming onslaught working together as opposed to constantly bickering about NOTHING.'
-------------------------------------------------

The 'bickering' that YOU referred to is due directly to the criminal intent of the european ie; slavery/integration, not US. Surely the best any of OUR People can hopefully do, is to psychologically overcome that the greatest of hurdles, and thereby respect OUR Brutha. It is that criminal intent that has caused the bickering.


And, WE ARE saying the same thing.

But first, as is I suspect are YOUR efforts with this thread, as a People, WE MUST be on the same path.

I could not agree more.



ROARIN...


That is definitely my intent with this thread which is to highlight the fact that the "average joe" white man for all intents and purposes is rapidly reaching economic parity with Blacks. As this economy continues to buckle it behooves us the make sure we are prepared for the rising tensions that will ensue....

It's also good that you and I personally are on the same page with this because it is an example of Blacks putting aside their "bickerings" we have battled on that OTHER site...I know I dealt with you quite HARSHLY before but I do see that there is more that UNITES us than DIVIDES us....

Peace to you Brother...
Another way in which one can detect the decline in U.S. power or the American "white man's" power... is as it relates to foreign policy. I hope everyone noticed that during the little flare up with the Russians the U.S. could do little but make empty threats.

This is because it has virtually NO leverage this should be shocking to those who still believe that the U.S. is a 'Superpower'. People need to wake up and FAST and realize that the 'leaders' of this nation have turned the once most powerful nation on earth into one that can no longer wield any true power on the international stage...

The ramifications of this are yet to be realized by the average American but the fallout from this rapid decline in international influence will be devastating....
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
Another way in which one can detect the decline in U.S. power or the American "white man's" power... is as it relates to foreign policy. I hope everyone noticed that during the little flare up with the Russians the U.S. could do little but make empty threats.

This is because it has virtually NO leverage this should be shocking to those who still believe that the U.S. is a 'Superpower'. People need to wake up and FAST and realize that the 'leaders' of this nation have turned the once most powerful nation on earth into one that can no longer wield any true power on the international stage...

The ramifications of this are yet to be realized by the average American but the fallout from this rapid decline in international influence will be devastating....


the majority of american people did not stop the current ultra-corrupt administration from engaging the military in two simultaneous wars. Those few who protested were deemed unpatriotic and relegated to "fringe" status. An example of extreme hubris on the part of the govt and "the people", I believe. Why didn't the so called legislators say WHOA! this country can neither afford nor successfully wage 2 simultaneous wars, what are yall thinking?

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×