I guess I always taken my desire for black women for granted. Partially because I am not big on broadcasting my intensions or plans.
But, I want to share why I love black women.
1. (maybe tacky but...) I love black women because they remind me of my mother dearest..everso strong, wise, patient and encouraging as no other women of another ethnicity can.
2. I love black women because they are simply beautiful from the elegant crown of their heads to the sexy curves and well-kept toes on their feet. No other women are known to maintain their beauty beyond a certain age (30s?) and still captivate my heart.
3. I love black women because of their supernatural strength and courage despite what mainstream America and us black men ourselves have so wrongly done to them. Yet, they still love us and for that I am eternally grateful. Their strength of character and resolve of mind has provided for me a most reliable source of personal support and example to endure the constant stress and toil I face daily in times when I needed it most and was denied by the "men" in my life.
5. I love black women because they love you hard and strong and in most cases will stand by one's side in the rough seas of life as long as one stays true to them.
6. I love the mind of black women because it is the one that seems to combine a sense of pride and self-awareness, a sparkling wit with a child-like edge, a sound intellect and maturity all wrap into one awesome and unboring mind.
7. I love black women simply because they love me back without pretense nor out of a haunty expectation but simply because they know that we are on (well, should be) this road called life together, knowing and recognizing our past and carfully treading towards our collective future hand in hand.
I posted this on the spurr of the moment. It reflects a summary of my experiences over the last 8 years....didn't start dating till I was 23..had to move out of my parents' home. But it is also inspired by the many wonderful sistas I have met along the way particularly on AA.org: Sandye, Sista Souljah, Frenchy, Rowe, Ebonyrose, Fine, Isome, Qty226, Blackbutterfly etc.
Hope this answers some of the questions as to the effect that black females are truly loved by some black men out there!
Comments, disagreements, critisms etc..are welcomed!