Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:


I LOVE IT!!!


Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On..."

Interesting that you mention this song. I never liked it until I happened on a slightly more up beat re-mix of it. That was 8 years ago, and I've kept that re-mix CD all this time just for that song. Smile

May I ask re-mixed with what....?


Peace,
Virtue
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:


I LOVE IT!!!


Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On..."

Interesting that you mention this song. I never liked it until I happened on a slightly more up beat re-mix of it. That was 8 years ago, and I've kept that re-mix CD all this time just for that song. Smile

May I ask re-mixed with what....?

That's a good question. I'll look it up later and get back to you.
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:


I LOVE IT!!!


Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On..."

Interesting that you mention this song. I never liked it until I happened on a slightly more up beat re-mix of it. That was 8 years ago, and I've kept that re-mix CD all this time just for that song. Smile

May I ask re-mixed with what....?

That's a good question. I'll look it up later and get back to you.
Knock.... Knock....

Mr. Viking....

Did you forget?


Peace,
Virtue
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:


I LOVE IT!!!


Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On..."

Interesting that you mention this song. I never liked it until I happened on a slightly more up beat re-mix of it. That was 8 years ago, and I've kept that re-mix CD all this time just for that song. Smile

May I ask re-mixed with what....?

That's a good question. I'll look it up later and get back to you.
Knock.... Knock....

Mr. Viking....

Did you forget?


Peace,
Virtue

No Virtue, I didn't forget about you. Just been busy. Wink Big Grin What I did forget though, is that the re-mix was done by a local underground D.J. that I never actually met. I came by the cd through a friend. I don't recognize the music it's mixed with, but basically it's a little faster (more BPM's) with a slight techno feel to it. It's quite engaging. Thank you for making me think of it. I haven't listened to it a quite some time. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Kweli4Real:
"Once in The A.M." Fourplay: Between the Sheets
FOURPLAY!!!!!!! I love their rendition of "Between the Sheets" ! I asked (okay begged) a friend to burn the CD for me....

quote:
Now, Miles [Davis] & Quincy [Jones]: Live at Montreux
You've got great taste!

Peace,
Virtue
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
No Virtue, I didn't forget about you. Just been busy. Wink Big Grin What I did forget though, is that the re-mix was done by a local underground D.J. that I never actually met. I came by the cd through a friend. I don't recognize the music it's mixed with, but basically it's a little faster (more BPM's) with a slight techno feel to it. It's quite engaging. Thank you for making me think of it. I haven't listened to it a quite some time. Smile
Thank you for trying to remember..... I'm struck by a certain piece initially by the melody and arrangement.....

My Heart Will Go On..... was haunting and beautiful.... the music flowed.... I felt like I drifted along with it......

Once I learn the lyrics of a song.... if the poetry is moving and something I can identify with....

well...

I'm hooked.....

then it touches me in my heart and stirs my soul.... forcing my body to want to obey and dance ( used to take ballet)......

I love music.... its therapeutic.....

and this song.... no matter how corny.... always makes me want to get up and slowly pirouette.....

Big Grin

I'm listening to Vivian Green "Music"

Peace,
Virtue
quote:
Originally posted by tru2urself16:
I just finished listening to Nina Simone: Ne Me Quitte Pas...love it, love it.
Right now though I'm listening to Brain McKnight: find myself in you. I love this joint too.
Next up...
Amel Larriuex: For real... that song is so mellow. It's a real relaxing song. One of those you just keep on the MP3 or in the stereo.
AMEL LARRIEUX!!! I asked awhile ago if any one had her CD..... and "FOR REAL" Is one of my favorites!!!! I have both of her CD's!

I like "We Can Be New"


Right now I'm listening to The Jones Girls "Love Don't Ever Say Goodbye".....


Peace,
Virtue
quote:
Originally posted by virtue: AMEL LARRIEUX!!! I asked awhile ago if any one had her CD..... and "FOR REAL" Is one of my favorites!!!!

I like "We Can Be New"


I hadn't seen that. But yeah I love Amel Larrieux's music. For Real is really one of my favorite songs. I hadn't heard of her until resently, my cousin burned a CD of assorted artist and that's how I heard of her.

Anyway right now I'm listening to Miles Davis and John Coltrane: So What

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×