Skip to main content

http://www.vibe.com/article/ta...m_campaign=TamirRice

 

 

If you don't wanna see the video (and there is no sound by the way) and it is 7 minutes until the shooting.

 

The shooting:

 

The boy was by himself with a BB gun sitting down in one of those picnic areas and the police drove up next to him and shot him from point blank range.

 

Mind you, he is not shooting at anybody at this point nor was he really shooting anybody in the video, he could've been shooting people though. He's by himself, with a bb gun. This was not a stand off where the boy didn't comply, two officers just drove up and shot him...literally like a gang shooting. This was a hop out and shoot drive by on a 12 yr old. 

 

So much for giving the boy a chance to put his hands up or even trying to talk to the boy.

 

Another killing of a Black male, they are getting younger and younger. 

Last edited by GoodMan
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm not going to watch the video.  This murdering of our children makes me sad.  I said our children, because that's what they are. Michael could have been anyone of our sons; same goes for Tamar and all the rest.

I said soon these cops (white men with "legal" weapons) are going to be standing at the end of the delivery tables of African women to attack the newborns because of fear of after birth and umbilical cords.  This statement is not far from the truth.

No way those cops told the 12 year old kid to lay down that gun 3 times. 1.5 seconds they started shooting. If they was telling him to put down the toy gun they was telling him while murdering him.

 

I don't know how to react, just angry. The 911 caller said at least 3 times she thought it was a toy or fake gun but the cops rolled up and shot the young kid the fraction they was able to aim their real guns.

Last edited by Momentum
Originally Posted by Philippe:

This video confirm that the police lied. They claim that they had ordered the 12-year-old to show his hands three times as the car pulled up alongside, but as you can see on the footage the boy was "executed" just two seconds after pulling up in their cruiser.

 

That's exactly what they did, executed this little boy for no damn reason other than since he was Black, they could murder him with impunity.  

 

These State-Sanctioned Lynchings of Black males in America, is literally making me nauseous. All these Lynchings are too freaking much!  

 

It's time for African Americans to Organize By Any Means Necessary against these Lynchings, and to take the stand that, 'If you are not for us, then you are against us", with any and all Black people that do not want to join in organizing and fighting against these State-Sanctioned Lynchings of Black people in America!

 

 

This does not happen to white kids. Who's dangerous here?

 

1. Police use a megaphone to tell cars to pull over. They didn’t use it here with a firearm?!!!!

2. If someone had a real gun, they could have been shot driving up like that!!  911 was told it was probably a fake gun but supposedly this never got to the cops.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-...hot-police-cleveland

 

 

 

 

This article has more detail:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-...hot-police-cleveland

Originally Posted by Fine:

Tamar Rice was holding the wrong tool -- he should have had a book in his hand

 No excuses whatsoever for the police but as said the other day, how could his mom or dad allow him to carry an obviously real looking $100 Airsoft gun into the street at all! That sort of  transitional toy gun is to be used on your own property or at a range. Maybe he was modeling some behavior from home or just playing fantasy games in his head.   Any adult with a shred of sense who knows the Airsoft gun would never ever let their child take it outside.

Originally Posted by RadioRaheem:

 

because the victim is too young to criminalize, the local media decided that his family will be a target for White Supremacy.

 

I always wanna know...

 

What the hell does somebody's past crimes or current have to do with them being a victim of a totally unrelated crime.

 

I could understand if it was a rape case and the woman that accused me is a con artist. See the last Michael Jackson case.

 

I could understand if it was a domestic violence and the victim is also an aggressor.

 

But I don't understand...I get shot by a police officer or a vigilante walking home, and I broke into peoples houses...a non-violent crime by the way, how the hell does that add up?

 

I got shot but they bringing up me breaking into houses.  

 

George Zimmerman was an accused child molester during Trayvon's case and they never brought it up in the national media. 

Last edited by GoodMan
Originally Posted by GoodMan:
Originally Posted by RadioRaheem:

 

because the victim is too young to criminalize, the local media decided that his family will be a target for White Supremacy.

 

I always wanna know...

 

What the hell does somebody's past crimes or current have to do with them being a victim of a totally unrelated crime.

 

I could understand if it was a rape case and the woman that accused me is a con artist. See the last Michael Jackson case.

 

I could understand if it was a domestic violence and the victim is also an aggressor.

 

But I don't understand...I get shot by a police officer or a vigilante walking home, and I broke into peoples houses...a non-violent crime by the way, how the hell does that add up?

 

I got shot but they bringing up me breaking into houses.  

 

George Zimmerman was an accused child molester during Trayvon's case and they never brought it up in the national media. 

 

+ I think the media is using its influence to taint a potential jury. if there is a trial. which i doubt.  I guess they are trying to paint a picture that this young kid was going to be like his dad.  In any case, it is sad that their kid isn't even iant even a grave yet, but the family will be made to explain why they are 'worthy' of justice 

Last edited by RadioRaheem

Watching the video is just more evidence that many police across the country are organized in white supremacist death squads. Look they drove right up on that kid and ambushed him and immediately killed him. Those cops had many options but look what they did. I'm sure both cops will get some kind of honor from their white supremacist organization.

 

These cops are death squads with protocols to kill black males. There needs to be an federal investigation on what cops have allegiance and affiliations with white supremacists and what their orders are.

Originally Posted by Momentum:

Watching the video is just more evidence that many police across the country are organized in white supremacist death squads. Look they drove right up on that kid and ambushed him and immediately killed him. Those cops had many options but look what they did. I'm sure both cops will get some kind of honor from their white supremacist organization.

 

These cops are death squads with protocols to kill black males. There needs to be an federal investigation on what cops have allegiance and affiliations with white supremacists and what their orders are.

The country where black males are in similar situations is Brazil. There has been an orgy of extra-judicial killing of black males by Brazil’s police death squads.

 

 

Last edited by Philippe
I feel like we are complex enough to focus on EXTRAJUDICIAL EXECUTIONS and VIOLENCE in our communities. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.
We've been told this is AMERICA. We have RIGHTS. So we don't have to be deemed innocent or harmless to deserve due process. There is no such thing as a perfect victim.

We are always reminded that THIS IS A NATION OF LAWS. If that is truly the case then Black Men suspected of committing a crime should be apprehended,arraigned,and tried before a jury of his so called peers. Not blasted or choked to death, denied medical attention and left to rot in the hot sun, BY AGENTS ACTING ON THE GOVERNMENT BEHALF.

All senseless deaths and all brazen killings are worthy of our attention and our contempt.
Originally Posted by Philippe:
 

The country where black males are in similar situations is Brazil. There has been an orgy of extra-judicial killing of black males by Brazil’s police death squads.

 

 

 

 

This is really happening to Black males everywhere they may be outside of Africa, but the Black Race chooses to remain in the fantasy world it has created for itself, that says that we are not the same people merely because of geographical, religious, cultural and socio-economic differences, as we all suffer globally by the hands of the same oppressor, Racism.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×