Skip to main content

Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with two young children

  • Shelly Frey was shot dead attempting to drive away from off-duty sheriff deputy Louis Campbell who suspected her of shoplifting 
  • He fired when Frey and her two alleged accomplices accelerated when he opened the car door
  • There were two small children in the car at the time of the shooting



A 27-year-old mother of two has been fatally shot by an off-duty sheriff's deputy after he suspected her of shoplifting at a Houston Walmart.

Harris County Sheriff's deputies have said that victim Shelly Frey, Tisa Andrews and Yolanda Craig  were stealing when they were confronted by Louis Campbell a 26-year veteran of the force who works as a security guard at the store.

According to Campbell the women ran to their car and when he rushed to open the door, they accelerated away - at which point he fired the deadly shot into the car which hit Frey in the neck.

Scroll Down for Video

Shelly Frey [left and right) was shot in the neck and died after failing to stop for off-duty sheriff's deputy in Houston, Texas
Shelly Frey [left and right) was shot in the neck and died after failing to stop for off-duty sheriff's deputy in Houston, Texas

Shelly Frey (left and right) was shot in the neck and died after failing to stop for an off-duty sheriff's deputy in Houston, Texas

Security at the store on the 14000 block of the North Freeway had noticed the three women 'stuffing items inside their purses' and notified Campbell, who was working an extra job that evening.

Investigators with Harris County said the three women even attempted to pay for some small items to act as a cover for the shoplifted ones.

After chasing Frey and the other two women to their car, Campbell opened the door and commanded Frey to get out. But she refused, officials said




Andrews began to drive away while the deputy was standing between the open door and the driver's seat.

'She threw it in reverse and tried to run over the deputy,' said Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Deputy Thomas Gilliland.

'He confronted the suspects at exit of the store before they left. One female wouldn't stop, struck the deputy with her purse, ran off.'

'I think it knocked him off balance and, in fear of his life and being ran over, he discharged his weapon at that point.'

Tiasa Andrews, Yolanda Craig were arrested at 1300 block of Greens Parkway where their friend Shelly Frey had died from her gunshot wounds

Tiasa Andrews, Yolanda Craig were arrested at 1300 block of Greens Parkway where their friend Shelly Frey had died from her gunshot wounds


The Walmart store at 14000 block of the North Freeway in Houston where the alleged robbery occurred

The Walmart store at 14000 block of the North Freeway in Houston where the alleged robbery occurred

Inside the car as it was speeding away were two small children - investigators have said that they were not Frey's children.

Gilliland said it was clear that the deputy was law enforcement.

'He was clearly marked in uniform as a Harris County deputy. And identified himself as the suspects were leaving the establishment,' said Gilliland to KHOU.Com

Despite the shooting, the women fled but eventually they stopped at The Worthington at the Beltway apartments in the 1300 block of Greens Parkway.

Paramedics from the Houston Fire Department arrived to try and save Frey, but she was pronounced dead at the scene.

'Shelly was the perfect mom, perfect friend, perfect daughter,' said her father, Shelton Frey.

He said that his daughter had moved to Houston after Hurricane Katrina to start a new life, but the amount of work she could do was limited by her two-year-old who has sickle cell anemia.

The deceased's mother Sharon Wilkerson was devastated that the deputy fired into a car with two small children inside
The deceased's mother Sharon Wilkerson was devastated that the deputy fired into a car with two small children inside

The deceased's mother Sharon Wilkerson was devastated that the deputy fired into a car with two small children inside and killed her daughter

'Why couldn’t you just shoot the tire, shoot the window?' said her mother Sharon Wilkerson. 'Was it that serious?'

She added that even if her daughter had committed a crime, she did not deserve to die and she worries now for her two young grandchildren.

'How do I tell these children she's not coming back,' said Sharon.

'To me, it should never (have) happened. I wish the officer didn’t shoot her. I wish he shot her tires just to slow her down. That’s a mother you know. And now they have to figure out what to do with the kids,' said Angel Gaines, a neighbor.

Kesha Sapp, a woman who knew Frey, agreed.

'What that look like with him shooting with the darn kids in the car? There were kids in the car with them. Why is he shooting at the car? Come on now, that makes him look bad. That don’t even look right,' said Sapp.

Both Andrews and Craig, the two other women allegedly involved, have been charged with shoplifting.

Tragically, Frey wasn't even supposed to be at a Walmart that evening.

Earlier in the year she pleaded guilty to stealing shirts and a package of meat from another Walmart and as part of her plea arrangement she agreed to never enter Walmart stores again.

Deputy Campbell is on three days paid leave as is standard protocol. He's been with the Harris County Sheriff's Office for 26 years. 

The Harris County Sheriff's Homicide Unit, Office of the Inspector General and the Harris County District Attorney's Office will investigate this incident. The case will be turned over to a grand jury. 

Walmart offered the following statement: 'This is a tragic situation and we recognize this is a difficult time for all parties involved. We're committed to working with law enforcement and providing any information we have as they determine the facts of the case. Because this is an active investigation, any specific details of the incident should come from law enforcement.

'We hire off duty officers to provide security to some of our stores. While we have policies in place for our associates to disengage from situations that might put them or others in harm's way, off-duty officers working at a WM store are authorized to act in accordance with their department's code of conduct.'


Video | News | Weather | Sports

Fri Dec 07 19:16:37 PST 2012

Family: Mother suspected of shoplifting at Walmart didn’t deserve to die

A mother of two who was fatally shot by a deputy after she was suspected of shoplifting at Walmart didn’t deserve to die, her family said. view full article

Read more: 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook









"I'm just trying to make a way out of no way, for my people" -Modejeska Monteith Simpkins









Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

First Degree Murder Charges for Shooter of Florida Teen



4 hours ago

White motorist was arrested and charged with second degree murder and pleaded not guilty


A grand jury has indicted 46-year-old Florida software developer Michael Dunn for first-degree murder on Thursday in the shooting death of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, an unarmed, black high school student after an argument over loud rap music. Dunn, who is white, was arrested the day after the shooting, charged with second-degree murder and pleaded not guilty. The state attorney’s office later decided to upgrade the charges to first-degree murder. Dunn also faces charges of attempted murder for firing at Davis’ car, which contained three of the teen’s friends. People have drawn parallels between the Davis case and that of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin. Davis’ father has pledged to fight Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which allows people to defend themselves if they believe someone will hurt them. Dunn said he believed someone in Davis’ SUV pointed a shotgun at him, although police did not recover a weapon on the scene. (Reuters):


Charges upgraded to first degree murder in shooting of Florida teen


JACKSONVILLE, Florida | Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59pm EST

(Reuters) - A grand jury indicted a Florida man for first degree murder on Thursday in the shooting death of an unarmed, black high school student last month after an argument over loud rap music.


Software developer Michael Dunn, 46, shot high school junior Jordan Davis, 17, through the window of a sport utility vehicle at a Jacksonville convenience store gas station on November 23, before driving away, authorities say.


Dunn, who is white, faces charges of attempted first degree murder for firing at the car which contained three other passengers, all friends of Davis.


Dunn was arrested the day after the shooting for second degree murder and pleaded not guilty. He was being held in Duval County without bond awaiting arraignment.


The state attorney's office later decided to upgrade the charge to first degree murder, which in Florida requires a grand jury decision.


Dunn's arraignment on the new charges is scheduled for December 17.

Davis's father, Ron Davis, has pledged to turn his son's shooting death into a crusade against guns and Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law which allows people to defend themselves if they "reasonably believe" someone will hurt them.


Widespread opposition to the law has emerged after the shooting of Trayvon Martin, also an unarmed, black 17-year-old, in February by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in central Florida. Zimmerman, whom police initially declined to arrest, will stand trial next June for murder.


Dunn's lawyer says he fired out of fear for his life when someone in the SUV brandished a shotgun and threatened him.


Dunn and his fiancé Rhonda Rouer were in Jacksonville on the night of the shooting to attend a wedding when they stopped at the store to buy a bottle of wine before returning to their hotel, authorities say. They parked next to the SUV containing Davis and his three friends who were listening to rap music on their way home after shopping at Black Friday sales at a mall.


Dunn asked the teens to turn down the volume of the music, but, his attorney said, the teens turned up the volume, threatened Dunn and brandished a shotgun. Dunn grabbed a pistol from the glove compartment of his car and opened fire, before driving away, authorities say. Police said no weapon was found on the teens.


Dunn was taken into custody at his oceanfront townhome about 170 miles south of Jacksonville the day after the shooting.


(Editing by David Adams and Mohammad Zargham)




Police Say Another Handcuffed Young Man Shot Himself in the Head

Man Shoots Himself While Handcuffed
It has happened again! Another African American male in handcuffs has managed to shoot himself, or at least that what police are saying. The first time it happened in Jonesboro, Arkansas where police claimed that Chavis Carter, 21, committed suicide while in the back of a patrol car. He supposedly shot himself in the head, while handcuffed.

Now it has happened again to a 17-year old from Harris, Texas. Apparently, he was being detained by police because a friend reported him as a suicide risk. While in the back of the patrol car in handcuffs, he reportedly shot himself but did not die. He is in critical condition.

This second case in Texas seems more credible than the first case in Arkansas because the young man was arrested for a suicide risk. But how did he manage to shoot himself while in handcuffs? And how did the police not find his gun when they searched him?

What do you think?

Maryland Mother Fights for Son who was Jailed for Defending Himself

Though Brandon Jackson was fending off a mob of white males, he was the one charged and jailed


In October of 2006,  21-year-old Brandon Jackson of Solomons, Maryland (pictured), was reportedly jumped by 7 to 8 White males.

Now, six years later, Brandon has been sentenced by a nearly all-White jury to 12 years in prison for attempted murder, aggravated assault, and possession of a weapon for simply defending himself.

Brandon’s mother, Gloria Fisher, spoke with NewsOne about how she won’t stop until she gets justice for Brandon.

Read the whole story and watch a video atNewsOne.

Miami Man Doused In Gasoline At Station, Set On Fire

Miami Man Set On Fire At Gas StationA man pumping gas at a station in Miami was doused with gasoline and set on fire Tuesday night, according to the Miami Herald.


SEE ALSO: The Year Democrats Got Their Groove Back

44-year-old Darrell Brackett (pictured) sustained third-degree burns in the attack and is fighting for his life at a local hospital.


Thursday afternoon, Bennett’s mother distributed flyers at the station, hoping somebody with information on who attacked her son will come forward.

“We are trying to think positive, but the next three days will be critical,’’ Bridgett Brackett said.


Brackett and his girlfriend had stopped at the U-Gas station in Brownsville after running out of fuel. Around 11:30 p.m., a man approached Brackett, grabbed the gas can he was carrying, and doused him in the liquid before setting him on fire. Brackett ran into the street, where a Good Samaritan helped him into a grassy area where he dropped and rolled until the flames were out. Almost 50 percent of his body was covered in burns.


Miami-Dade authorities are investigating the incident as a potential homicide, thought they have no leads as of this writing. It has been reported that Brackett had some brief words with some men prior to the attack, but it is not known if they played a role or if this was a random assault.



Brackett was rushed to the Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center, where doctors performed bedside surgery to relieve pressure from acquired fluids. Next, Brackett will undergo another operation where doctors will temporarily add in skin from a pig cadaver. New, permanent skin will be taken from parts of his body that went unscathed in the attack. The road to recovery won’t be easy, doctors say.


“He has some burns over some critical joints particularly elbows, hands…..This is going to be a lifelong process,”  Dr. Carl Schulman, a trauma surgeon at the center said.


Charles Dinkins, a local pastor from nearby Hosanna Community Baptist Church, noted how frequently these incidents happen.

“It’s just tragic in terms of how this occurred, and even more tragic is we in the community have become so accustomed to seeing shootings and death, that to some extent, we view it as being normal.”


Bridgett noted that while her son has a rap sheet for multiple drug offenses, he had pulled his life together and was not known for starting trouble.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade County’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 305-471-8477.

  You know that's been happening in Cali lately.  Had a man in my hometown of Pasadena dosed with gas and lit on fire and again in the valley  where a homeless woman was set on fire by a brotha around 30 something.  All in the last week or so. The man looked deranged.  He was caught by a passerby who followed him while calling the police.  They think he is involved in both incidents.  It is something in the holiday season that is causing folks to go nuts? 

Texas Man’s Murder Conviction Overturned, Sits In Prison 30 Years Waiting On Re-Trial

Jerry Hartfield

In this Dec. 11, 2012 photo, Jerry Hartfield speaks from a visiting area at the Hughes Unit of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice outside Gatesville, Texas. Hartfield remains in the middle of a legal dispute between the Texas attorney general’s office, which insists he’s being legally held, and a federal appeals court that says he’s been wrongly imprisoned for 30 years. Hartfield was convicted in 1977 of killing a woman in Bay City, Texas. (AP Photo/Michael Graczyk)

GATESVILLE, Texas (AP) — Jerry Hartfield was still a young man when an uncle visited him in prison to tell him that his murder conviction had been overturned and he would get a new trial.

Not long afterward, he was moved off of death row.

“A sergeant told me to pack my stuff and I wouldn’t return. I’ve been waiting ever since for that new trial,” Hartfield, now 56, said during a recent interview at the prison near Gatesville where he’s serving life for the 1976 robbery and killing of a Bay City bus station worker. He says he’s innocent.

The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals overturned Hartfield’s murder conviction in 1980 because it found a potential juror improperly was dismissed for expressing reservations about the death penalty. The state tried twice but failed to get the court to re-examine that ruling, and on March 15, 1983 – 11 days after the court’s second rejection – then-Gov. Mark White commuted Hartfield’s sentence to life in prison.

At that point, with Hartfield off death row and back in the general prison population, the case became dormant.

“Nothing got filed. They had me thinking my case was on appeal for 27 years,” said Hartfield, who is described in court documents as an illiterate fifth-grade dropout with an IQ of 51, but who says he has since learned to read and has become a devout Christian.

A federal judge in Houston recently ruled that Hartfield’s conviction and sentence ceased to exist when the appeals court overturned them – meaning there was no sentence for White to commute. But Hartfield isn’t likely to go free or be retried soon because the state has challenged a 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision favorable to Hartfield, arguing he missed a one-year window in which to appeal aspects of his case.

A 5th Circuit panel of the New Orleans court agreed with the district court in an October ruling, but last month it made a rare, formal request to the Texas appeals court asking it to confirm its decades-old decision to overturn Hartfield’s conviction.

Hartfield’s current attorney, Kenneth R. Hawk II, recently described the case as a “one-in-a-million” situation in which an inmate has been stuck in the prison system for more than three decades because no one seems to know what to do with him.

“When you see it, it’s kind of breathtaking,” he said. “It was tough story for him so far and it’s not over yet. … The bottom line is the commutation came after a mandate was issued. It wasn’t valid and it’s time for him to get a new trial.”

Several factors appear to have contributed to Hartfield’s unusual predicament.

Hartfield said that when his uncle read him the article about his conviction being overturned, he didn’t fully grasp the meaning of it. Furthermore, Hartfield’s trial lawyers, who worked on his initial appeal, stopped representing him once his death sentence was commuted, said Robert Scardino, who was the lead trial attorney.

“When governor commuted the sentence, that’s when our obligations to Hartfield ended,” Scardino said.

Hartfield was 21 in June 1977 when he was convicted of murdering 55-year-old Eunice Lowe, a bus station ticketing agent who was beaten with a pickaxe and robbed. Her car and nearly $3,000 were stolen. Lowe’s daughter found her body in a storeroom at the station.

At the time, Hartfield, who grew up in Altus, Okla., had been working on the construction of a nuclear power plant near Bay City, which is about 100 miles southwest of Houston. He was arrested within days in Wichita, Kan., and while being returned to Texas, he made a confession to officers that he calls “a bogus statement they had written against me.” That alleged confession was among the key evidence used to convict Hartfield, along with an unused bus ticket found at the crime scene that had his fingerprints on it and testimony from witnesses who said he had talked about needing $3,000.

Scardino said he tried using an insanity defense for Hartfield and that psychiatrists called by the defense described Hartfield as “as crazy a human being as there was.”

Virginia Higdon, who lived next door to Lowe and knew her most of her life, told the AP that she spoke to Lowe the day she was killed and her friend complained of about a man who refused to leave the station.

“‘I can’t get rid of this guy. He’s just sitting there eating candy, a bag of candy,’” Higdon said her friend told her. “And it was Jerry Hartfield.”

She said it’s “absurd” that Hartfield might ever be released or retried.

Jurors deliberated for 3 1/2 hours before convicting Hartfield of murder and another 20 minutes to decide he should die, Scardino said. He said the jury foreman later told him the jurors were “all farmers and ranchers down here, and when one of our animals goes crazy, we shoot it.”

Matagorda County District Attorney Steven Reis said with the appeal still pending, it’s premature to discuss a possible retrial of Hartfield. Lowe’s killing was particularly bloody and investigators found semen on her body, but Reis declined to say whether there was crime scene evidence from the case that could undergo DNA testing, which wasn’t available when Lowe was killed.

Scardino said that if Hartfield’s confession, which he believes authorities illegally obtained, is allowed at a retrial, Hartfield risks being sent back to death row.

“You have to think: Why would you undo something like that now when you might be looking at something like the death penalty?” he said.

But in 2002, the U.S. Supreme Court outlawed executing mentally impaired people, a threshold generally accepted as below the IQ of 70.

Hartfield insists that he’s not angry that he’s spent nearly all of his entire adult life locked up, and he says he holds no grudges.

“Being a God-fearing person, he doesn’t allow me to be bitter,” he said. “He allows me to be forgiving. The things that cause damage to other people, including myself, that’s something I have to forgive.

“In order to be forgiven, you have to forgive.”

Tyler Perry offers $100K reward for answers in cold cases of 2 missing Florida men


(Naples Daily News, William DeShazer/ Associated Press ) - Marcia Roberts, the mother of Terrance Williams, reacts after an unidentified person comes forward with information during a news conference to discuss the special missing-person investigations of Williams and Felipe Santos, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013 at the Collier County South Regional Library in East Naples, Fla.


Filmmaker Tyler Perry is offering a $100,000 reward for information in the decade-old case of the two men, who went missing after separate encounters with Collier County Sheriff’s Deputy Steven Calkins. The man stepped from the front of the crowd to tell Perry something, indicating he had information to offer.


Video Captures Death of CVS Toothpaste ShoplifterUpdated January 17, 2013 8:30am

CHICAGO — Chilling video has surfaced of the 2010 choking death of a homeless shoplifter at the hands of a CVS store manager who chased him into an alley.

And a U.S. congressman is now calling for a special investigation into the death of 35-year-old Anthony Kyser, who stole toothpaste from the drug store before his death nearly three years ago.

The grainy surveillance video from the alley near the Little Village CVS was obtained from a source by Chicago.

It shows Kyser's final minutes on May 8, 2010, and the beginning of the police investigation into the case. No charges were filed in Kyser's death, which police ruled an accident. CVS has said the manager acted in self-defense after being attacked by Kyser.

The video appears to capture Kyser fleeing to the alley with the store manager close behind him. There's a brief struggle before Kyser hits the pavement, with the store manager on top of him.

Another man appears to punch and kick Kyser, at one point stepping down on his hand while the store manager remains atop Kyser. More bystanders join in, helping to hold Kyser down. Eventually, Kyser stops flailing his legs, the video shows.

A police officer arrives minutes later, followed by more cops and then an ambulance. But emergency responders are unable to revive Kyser.

Sprawled on the pavement, Kyser's dead body remains in the frame when the recording stops.

The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office ruled his death a homicide. But police decided it was an accident and no charges were filed. 

"The video was reviewed by detectives as part of their investigation at the time," Chicago Police Department spokeswoman Lt. Maureen Biggane said. "It was determined that criminal charges were not warranted."

Kyser's mother, Ann Marie Kyser, filed a lawsuit claiming the store manager committed battery and that CVS is liable. That case is still pending in Cook County Circuit Court. The video has been discussed in sworn statements taken as part of the case.

"The video shows that Anthony Kyser was being choked by the CVS store manager and that no one did anything to help," said Jack Kennedy, an attorney with Cochran, Cherry, Givens, Smith & Montgomery, the law firm representing Kyser's mother.

"I think it’s appalling that CVS maintains that an employee can choke someone to death if they steal from a CVS store."

A CVS spokesman would only tell that the company does not comment on pending litigation. An attorney representing CVS and the store manager did not return calls for comment.

But in court filings in the civil case, CVS lawyers argue Kyser punched the store manager — identified in court papers at Pedro Villanova — in the face and the manager was acting in self-defense.

Through his attorney, Villanova acknowledges he "held onto Anthony Kyser on the ground while defending himself after being struck," according to court records.

In a deposition, Villanova said: "As soon as I got hit by Mr. Kyser, that's when it went from I'm here trying to recover the product and he can leave to all of a sudden he just punched me, so now I need to defend myself."

In court filings, Villanova acknowledges his "arm came into contact with decedent Anthony Kyser's throat" and he heard Kyser say "I can't breathe."

Soon after Kyser's death, an outraged U.S. Rep. Bobby Rush, a Chicago Democrat, sent a letter to Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez demanding action for the "brutality visited upon a homeless man."

Rush now says his "calls for justice" were not heeded. Now, after being shown the video by, he said he hopes its release will reopen the investigation.

"This videotape ... presents an undeniable moment where [his] life was snatched from him," he said after viewing the footage. "Thank God for the videotape."

Rush compared the way Chicago authorities handled the Kyser case to the case of David Koschman, who died in 2004 of a head injury he suffered when Richard J. "R.J." Vanecko knocked him to the ground with one punch during a Division Street encounter, authorities say.

"You see in Koschman to Kyser a pattern of flagrant disregard for justice," he said.

Vanecko, a nephew of former Mayor Richard M. Daley, was indicted by a grand jury on charges of involuntary manslaughter only after the case was assigned to a special prosecutor following a series of stories by the Sun-Times.

anthony kyser

Anthony Kyser, 35, died after being choked in an alley behind a Little Village CVS in 2010, says an attorney representing the man's mother. His crime was stealing toothpaste.


Rush is calling on Cook County Chief Judge Timothy Evans to "open a special investigation" and appoint a special prosecutor.

"The store manager who killed [Kyser] is walking around today free as a bird," he said. "Anthony Kyser is crying from his grave for justice."


Read more:

Parents Keep Fighting For Slain Son On One Year Anniversary [VIDEO]

ramarley graham one year later rally
Even though Constance Malcolm (pictured center left) and Franclot Graham’s (pictured center right) buried their 18-year-old son last year, after he was shot by the NYPD, the two parents managed to show a powerful resilience on their son’s anniversary, one that proved they were stronger than the tragedy that changed their lives forever.

RELATED: Ramarley Graham Update: Cop Who Killed Teen Turns Himself In

Ramarley Graham Shooting

On Febraury 2, 2013, the one-year anniversary of their son Ramarley Graham’s (pictured above) murder, the duo kept things together for the crowd that showed up to rally for the 18-year old at the home where his life abruptly ended. It was this very house Street Narcotics Enforcement Unit officer Richard Haste chased young Ramarley into. Haste and colleagues were staking out a nearby bodega suspected as a front for drug activity, when Ramarley exited and began fidgeting with what Haste claimed looked like a gun in his waistband.

After identifying themselves as police officers, Ramarley reportedly bolted for his grandmother’s second-floor apartment in the three-story house. Cameras show Ramarley calmly entering the home, with Officer Haste frantically running after him and breaking down the front door. Sargent Scott Morris was also at the scene.

Watch the surveillance video of the cops pursuing Ramarley here:

A brief struggle in the upstairs bathroom between Ramarley and Haste culminated in a gunshot wound to the chest that ended a life full of promise. Perhaps the only crime Ramarley committed was reportedly flushing marijuana down the toilet when he was shot.

As is often the case with these types of incidents, no weapon was found on Ramarley’s body.

Ramarley Graham Shooting

On Saturday, the crowd rallied around the parents at 749. E 229th Street in the Bronx’s Wakefield section to remind them that they weren’t alone in their grief. And as Franclot and Constance lead the group in protest to the 47th Precinct Haste and Morris operate from, they showed that they were committed to getting justice for their son.

Constance marched with a sign that read, “NYPD, We Are Tired Of Hearing, ‘I Thought He Had A Gun’” while Franclot chanted, “I Am Ramarley!”

Watch video of Franclot Graham and Constance Malcolm marching for Ramarley here:

“I miss when Ramarley would go cut his hair and come back and he [didn't] wanna say, ‘Mom, look at me,’” Constance reminisced about her son.  “He just [stood] there and [had] his hand brushing the top of his head, like, ‘I’m cute. Look at me.’”ramarley graham one year later rally

“In the morningtime, nobody [got] to sleep in the house because the music [was] blasting because he loved music. These are the things I’m gonna miss. Sometimes I might oversleep now because the music’s not on. I knew once the music came on I had to get up because it was blasting so loud.”

Ramarley was also shy around the ladies, a side that his mother had never seen. “We didn’t know he had a girlfriend. She used to call the house, but I didn’t know who she was. And I was like, Why [is] this young girl calling the house when she’s supposed to be in school? But she was actually calling him to walk her to school, which I didn’t know until after he passed.”

After leading protests for Haste’s dismissal at the precinct, Constance and Franclot lead the group to  Crawford Memorial Methodist Church, where Ramarley’s funeral was held. Here, Ramarley’s parents made it clear that this protest march wasn’t just for their boy.

Kenneth Chamberlain Jr. (pictured below center), whose elderly father was shot dead by White Plains officers in his apartment in November 2011, and Juanita Young, whose unarmed son, Malcolm Ferguson, was killed by NYPD officers in March 2000, among others, also spoke out.

This wasn’t just a rally to remind people of a kid whose only crime was having marijuana on him, it was for all victims of senseless police violence.

RELATED: Marine Kenneth Chamberlain Killed By Cops, Case Goes Before Grand Jury

“With the support of the people, [they] keep me going,” Constance said. “Fighting for justice for Ramarley, and not just for Ramarley, for all the other victims and the people [who] didn’t get victimized yet [who] gonna be victimized. Me being out there, talking to people, other family members that’s in the same situation as me — that’s what keeps me going.”

“We wanted to remind people not to be sad but to look at this as a turning point in terms of trying to educate other people what to do and what not to do when stopped by the police,” said Khadijah Shakur, a member of the New Black Panther Party. “We had members of the Central Park Five that were here, so it was good that they came here today to commemorate the life and legacy of Ramarley Graham, to let people know that he didn’t die in vain.”

ramarley graham one year later rally

“It’s important when families stand up and fight for justice,” Jason Corley, a rally participant from Jamaica, Queens, commented outside the church. But participating in the march was more personal for Corley because police violence has hit close to home.

“Back in 1994, a person I went to school with, his cousin, was killed by the police. That same year, a kid that I grew up with was killed by the police — hanged at the 6th Precinct. He was literally hanged in his cell.

“They say he committed suicide. They said there was a belt in his cell that was found around his neck. Yet he was wearing loafers, no shoelaces, and his pants didn’t have belt latches; he wasn’t wearing a belt. These incidents made me personally aware of police brutality.”

Even after the church speakout ended and people began leaving, Constance’s spirit persevered. “We have the court day, which is March 26th. That’s another hearing, and after that hearing, we[re] gonna get started on the trial,” she noted.

“The indictment was last year, but indictment doesn’t mean anything. A conviction is what we want. We are not accepting anything less than a conviction for Richard Haste because of the crime he committed. He was a criminal when he committed this crime. So he should be treated as a criminal.”

RELATED: Ramarley Graham: NYPD Officer Indicted On Manslaughter Charges For Shooting Death Of Unarmed Teen

ramarley graham one year later rally








Mr. McNeil talks to reporters upon his release. [Photo by N. Kasravi)John McNeil, the Georgia man arrested and sentenced to life for defending his own home, agreed to a plea bargain and a charge of voluntary manslaughter in court today. He was released from prison today.

The NAACP has been involved in this case on the state, local and national levels for years. NAACP leaders made the following statements in reaction to his release:

“Today John McNeil walks out of prison a free man, though the damage has been done,” stated NAACP Chairman Roslyn M. Brock. “While we would have preferred John to be exonerated based on self-defense, we are thankful that he can return home to be with his two sons and start his life over. His release today is a bittersweet victory because he also returns home in sorrow following the recent death of his loving wife Anita who fought for his release until her last breath."

“The court’s decision is an acknowledgement that John McNeil was convicted in error, and that error took far too long to be rectified,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “No man – regardless of color – should have to go through such an ordeal. While the reduced charge is still too harsh, we are glad that he will be able to return home to his children.”

“On the eve of Lent, and the 104th anniversary of the founding of the NAACP, which began as an organization fighting against the false and unjust convictions of African-American men, the Georgia criminal justice system has engaged in a kind of partial repentance,” stated NAACP North Carolina State Conference President Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.  “While John pleaded to a lesser charge, the criminal justice system in Georgia and America still remains guilty of the greater charge of continuing disparities and inequities in the sentencing, convictions and imprisonment of African-Americans, minorities and poor whites. While we are happy that John is free, we remain ever committed to continue the work of making our judicial system fair for all.”

Barber continued: “The NAACP does not endorse violence, and none of us, especially John and his family, are happy about the loss of life. We pray for the Epps family.

“The George State Conference NAACP is relieved that John McNeil is free,” stated NAACP Georgia State Conference President Edward Dubose. “It is clearly long overdue, considering that John McNeil’s only crime is defending his son and home while being black. While we celebrate John’s freedom we are equally saddened that Anita McNeil’s death occurred before John could walk free. Now that John is free we are committed to completely clearing his name. We must put an end to this unequal justice system that forces African Americans to take guilty pleas even when they are innocent.”

In 2006, McNeil was convicted for shooting Brian Epp on his property after Mr. Epp threatened his son with a box cutter and charged at John, with the weapon in his pocket.  Two white investigating officers concluded that McNeil did not commit a crime, but 294 days after the incident McNeil was charged with murder and sentenced to life in prison.

On September, 25th, 2012 a Georgia Superior Court Judge granted McNeil’s petition for habeas corpus based on ineffective counsel, noting that, among other things, John’s trial attorney, “failed to request charges based on the theories of defense of habitation and/or defense of property.” But Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens appealed the ruling and McNeil remains in prison. After today’s plea bargain, McNeil will remain on parole for 14 years.

McNeil’s wife Anita McNeil, who has been outspoken in support of her husband and criticism of his imprisonment, passed away earlier this month.

The campaign for John McNeil’s freedom was started by his local NAACP branch in Wilson, NC, which convinced the North Carolina NAACP, Georgia NAACP State Conference, Cobb County NAACP and national NAACP to take up the fight.




To send a letter welcoming Mr. McNeil Home:



Write a note we can share with him


John McNeil has been released from prison and is heading home to be with his two sons. Sadly, they will also mourn the loss of his late wife, Anita McNeil, who lost her battle with cancer on February 2nd.


Send John McNeil a note welcoming him home and telling him that you still support clearing his name completely for the crime he did not commit.









Chicago Girl Killed Same Day Sister Sat Behind President Obama

Janay Mcfarlane barack obama chicagoCHICAGO — An 18-year-old Chicago woman was killed the same day her sister had sat on the stage behind President Barack Obama, listening to him push for gun control legislation.

Janay Mcfarlane was shot once in the head around 11:30 p.m. Friday in North Chicago, Lake County Coroner Thomas Rudd told the Chicago Sun-Times ( Mcfarlane, a mother of a 3-month-old boy, was in the Chicago suburb visiting friends and family.

North Chicago police said two people are being questioned in connection with Mcfarlane’s death, but no charges have been filed.

“I really feel like somebody cut a part of my heart out,” Angela Blakely, Mcfarlane’s mother, said.

Blakely said the bullet that killed Mcfarlane was meant for a friend.

Hours earlier, Mcfarlane’s 14-year-old sister was feet from Obama at Hyde Park Career Academy, where he spoke about gun violence and paid tribute to Hadiya Pendleton, the 15-year-old honor student fatally shot last month in a South Side park. Police have said it was a case of mistaken identity, and two people have been charged.

Pendleton’s death was one of more than 40 homicides in Chicago in January, a total that made it the deadliest January in the city in more than a decade. Pendleton, a drum majorette, had recently performed during Obama’s inauguration and the slaying happened about a mile from his Chicago home.

Blakely told the newspaper that Janay Mcfarlane had been affected by Pendleton’s death.

“She always said after Hadiya Pendleton got killed, `Momma that’s so sad,’” Blakely said. “She was always touched by any kid that got killed. She was always touched by mothers who couldn’t be there for their babies because they were gone.”

Mcfarlane was supposed to graduate from an alternative school this spring, Blakely said, and wanted to go into the culinary arts.

“I’m just really, truly just trying to process it – knowing that I’m not taking my baby home anymore,” Blakely said.

Last edited by sunnubian

Daddy killed two black men’: Florida man charged with killings allegedly witnessed by daughter


A Florida man is charged in the deaths of two men after his daughter told her mother she witnessed the killings.

Laureano “Larry” Romero’s arrest report indicates his daughter said she saw him shoot DeAngelo Cox, 22, and Nick Lewis, 21, on Tuesday at a home in the Taft area.

Romero, 39, was arrested and faces two first-degree murder charges.

According to the report, the girl told her mother, “Daddy killed two black men.” Deputies said it was Romero’s mother who called authorities to report what her granddaughter said she saw.

Other witnesses apparently told deputies they saw Romero drive away from his Taft home after the shootings.

Marina Marraco, WESH reporting

Last edited by sunnubian

Lynch Mob Attacked Postmaster Frazier Baker And Family On This Day In 1898

Frazier Baker Lynching

Although the term “lynching” conjures for most the stirring image of a person being hanged, the act itself has a wider meaning. Taking one’s life without legal authority and by means of show of force in numbers also captures the term’s overall defintion. The heinous practice wasn’t a bane exclusive to African Americans — as many Whites were lynched as well — but Black people certainly suffered the most-brutal examples. One such horrific case is that of PostmasterFrazier Baker, a federally appointed postmaster in the largely White town of Lake City, Sc. Baker and his infant daughter were killed by a mob of Whites on this day in 1898.

SEE ALSO: El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X) Assassinated On This Day 48 Years Ago

In the early morning hours, Baker was awoken by a fire set deliberately to the building that housed both his family’s home and the town’s post office. Baker, his wife Lavinia (pictured third from left), and their six children (pictured) were trapped by the blaze and a heavily armed mob of White men out in front of the building. After attempting to stamp out the fire, Baker and his family tried to escape the post office.

The men opened fire on the family, fatally wounding Baker. The men continued shooting, injuring three of Baker’s oldest children.

As the children escaped via an open door, Lavinia and baby Julia attempted to follow but the mob shot Baker’s wife through the hand and killed the baby.

Suffering a wound to her leg, Lavinia collapsed in the burning building before neighbors came to her and the family’s rescue.

The murder of the federally appointed Baker angered many around the nation and galvanized the anti-lynching movement.

Newspapers from around the country reported on the murder, and the incident even received a bit of global attention.

Baker’s lynching was a cowardly act and was reportedly sparked by prejudiced Whites who didn’t think a Black man deserved the post he was given.

The response to the Baker case was truly an anomaly, seeing as violence against Black people typically happened without justice.

According to research compiled by Auburn University history professor David C. Carter, the Baker case began a potentially vital rally that was later snuffed out due to the reluctance of Whites to show favor to Blacks in any fashion.

After a government investigation, federal prosecutors gathered 13 White men in federal court in the city of Charleston on charges of conspiracy against Baker 14 months after the incident.

South Carolina authorities and their failure to bring Baker’s killers to justice prompted the government involvement, which built a strong case for conviction. However, since witnesses lied on the stand and White jurors reportedly looked to protect the men associated with the murder, the case was later declared a mistrial.

Even with support from well-meaning folks of all walks of life across the country, the Baker family survivors would never get their due.

Those calling for an end to lynching and racist tactics used Baker as a rallying moment, but the South’s hold on the legal system and its separatist aims won out overall.

An abolitionist, William Loyd Garrison II — along with concerned African Americans — encouraged the Bakers to relocate to Massachusetts in 1899. Sadly, Lavinia would take her children up north only to lose every single one to tuberculosis.

Lavinia would end up returning to South Carolina and dying — both childless and husbandless — in 1947.

Baker’s lynching serves as one of the many painful reminders that African Americans and their time in this country has not been utopian. What remains in the wake of America’s racist past is that there is an even greater unspoken debt that still must be paid.

Protesters Demand Justice for Sammie Davis Jr. Shot In the Chest by Rogue Officer

Filed under: Headlines | 

Protester call for the arrest of the officer who shot and killed Sammie Davis Jr.

AFRICANGLOBE – Dozens of demonstrators descended on Macon City Hall in Georgia just before Mayor Reichert’s state of the city address, outraged at what they call a lack of leadership in the case where a police officer shot and killed unarmed Sammie Davis Jr. outside a Kroger supermarket. This was the second protest in a month, calling for justice for Sammie Davis, Jr.

“This is not 1954, where it takes reports that long to come back,” says Faye Alexander.

“Why Mr. Mayor and Mr. Burns have you not addressed this city personally, either on radio or on video or on the news?” says Irving Martinez, a Macon resident and former candidate for State Senate.

It’s been more than a month since Macon police officer Clayton Sutton shot and killed Sammie Davis Jr. outside the Kroger supermarket on Pio Nono Avenue. Sutton has been on administrative leave since then while the city does an internal investigation with the GBI into what happened–anger has been growing as more time passes with few answers.

“Officer Clayton Sutton has been off now on administrative leave about six weeks, and he’s roughly made so far about $4,500 sitting at home,” says Macon resident Anthony Harris.

Sutton has a record of trouble with the department, leading many to question why he was still employed.

“With four or more complaints, this man should have been out. So, there’s a conspiracy,” Alexander cried.

“I want my money did right, OK, I want him fired!” says Kimberly Patrick. “I want Officer Sutton fired, OK I do not want my tax bill paying for nobody who’s running around killing people for no reason.”

Details still are scarce about the circumstances surrounding the murder of Sammie Davis Jr’s death. Some of the protestors also blamed the local media, saying they have not covered this story sufficiently. After contacting Macon police for further details, we were told the GBI’s investigation should be wrapping up in mid-February.


By; Andrew Reese

Audio, Video Released in Police Beating Death of Chicago Man



10 months ago

Darrin Hanna, 45, died last month in custody after being arrested


The mother of a Chicago man who died after being beaten by Chicago cops in custody is calling for the officers to be fired, according to NBC Chicago.

"This is over four months. I can't take this any longer. You couldn't understand what I am going through," Gloria Carr told those gathered at a city council meeting.

Darrin Hanna, 45, was arrested last November after a domestic dispute. Police say he was beating his pregnant girlfriend and was resisting arrest.

But video and audio tapes that were recently released tell a different story. Hanna's family obtained graphic photos and video footage that caused his mother to cry hysterically in court, and forced many in the courtroom to turn away from the brutal pictures or leave the room in tears.

Audio recordings of Hanna's confrontation with the six officers involved in his beating were released yesterday:

Officer: "You're OK. You're OK. Relax. Calm down. You're OK."
Hanna: "Put me down! Put me down! I'm about to die! I was down. I was down."
Officer: "OK. OK. (Inaudible.)"
Hanna: "They killing me. (Inaudible.)"

[ALSO READ: Unarmed Teen Shot Dead By Security]

Mike Newsome, who was police chief when Hanna was arrested, was placed on leave in January and retired a month later.

His successor, Michael Hosking, quit after just days on the job.

The six officers involved in the confrontation with Hanna remain employed but are on administrative duties. Below are two videos which show the extensive injuries Hanna suffered and the treatment Hanna recieved while in the precinct recorded on a surveillance camera.

The coroners report said that Hanna died from "acute and chronic cocaine abuse, physical trauma and restraint, Taser restraint, poorly controlled hypertension and chronic renal insufficiency." Hanna's family blame the police and their beating for the death.

You can view two videos below which show the graphic nature of the beating through both pictures and video footage.

Click center of video to play:



Accused Killers Had 3-Way Sex On Black Corpses?

Share on email

joshua miner joliet illinois eric glover terrence rankin

There is some new information on the four Joliet, Ill., suspects who are facing first-degree murder charges for the strangulation deaths of two 22-year-old Black men who were allegedly robbed, killed, and partially dismembered in January. Police investigators have now learned that three of the accused murderers may have had sex on top of the corpses, reports the Joliet Patch.

SEE ALSO: Cop Charged With Not Investigating Racial Threats…Against Himself

The four young suspects, Alisa Massaro (pictured top right), 18; Bethany McKee (pictured bottom left), 18; Adam Landerman (pictured top left), 19 (his mother is a Joliet police sergeant); and Joshua Miner (pictured bottom right), 24, were charged with the gruesome killings of best friends Eric Glover (below pictured left), 22, and Terrence Rankin (below pictured right), 22, according to police.

joshua miner joliet illinois eric glover terrence rankin
The bodies of Glover and Rankins were discovered in Massaro’s home, and according to Joliet police, the two victims were allegedly lured to the home, robbed of their cash, strangled, and then partially dismembered.

Police were tipped off on January 10th about the two dead bodies in Massaro’s home. When officers arrived at the address on Hickory Street, they saw movement within the residence and proceeded to investigate.

Want to Keep Up With LIKE Us On Facebook!

Police state that Landerman, Massaro, and Miner were just sitting around obliviously playing video games when police barged in.

The two dead victims were lying face down and had plastic bags tied around their heads when police found them. One of the man’s hands had been bound, while it was apparent that the other body’s hands had been tied up at one point but later released.

The fourth suspect, McKee, had left the home before police arrived but was picked up by authorities in nearby Kankakee.

So far, police have not released any information as to who actually committed the brutal murders or the motives for the killings.

According to the most-recently released information regarding the sex-on-corpses allegations, though, a police report states that Minor remembered his girlfriend, Massaro’s, desire to have “sex with a dead guy.”  So he allegedly asked the young woman if she would have intercourse with him on top of Glover’s and Rankins’ corpses.

When Massaro was asked to take part in the gruesome act, the police report states that she reportedly “made a smirk on her face” and refused.  The report then further elaborates that when officers questioned Massaro further about the bizarre plan, she admitted that she and Minor did have sexual relations on top of the dead bodies.

McKee allegedly told police that she believes Landerman also joined in on the necrophilic fetish as well.  The young woman allegedly told authorities it was Minor who concocted the idea for the bizarre sexual romp and blamed him for coming up with the idea to kill Glover and Rankin.

Police state that McKee provided them with the details on how the heinous sex romp had been carried out:

McKee related that during the night that Josh wanted to put the bodies together, which they did, side by side and they put something over the bodies, which was beige in color, and they were going to have sex on top of the bodies,” a report said. “McKee relates that she did not stick around for that ….

The police report went on to further state:

McKee relates that Alisa agreed with having sex on the bodies because she just wanted to go along with Josh and that they had been together a long time. McKee related during the whole interview that Josh was the one responsible for most of these actions and Adam had just followed along and had only known Josh for this past week but was more of the (follower) in this and Josh was more of the leader.

McKee, who has a 1-year-old child, also admitted to authorities that Minor “scared her.”

Minor has an extensive rap sheet: He previously pleaded guilty to unauthorized videotaping involving child pornography when he was 16. Three years ago, he was also convicted of a residential burglary and was ordered in to a state boot camp program.

The case is still being investigated by authorities

  How sad.  Regarding sex on the bodies of those two black men...that is just testimony of how SICK massa's children are and how this sickness continues to spread generationally.


As for the teen shot 15 times......I know absolutely how HARD it is to get outta of why my goal to prevent children from joining gangs in the FIRST PLACE!!!!  A child shouldn't have to worry about evolving outta of gang by death.  Cuz gang joining is a form of wanting to belong stigma and that the desire to be part of a gang begins to wear out as one matures....and recognizes quickly on that being in gang no longer fulfil that need.  It's getting teens to that point of not needing that acceptance package BEFORE they start looking outward is the KEY. 


 But there are soooo many factors to consider.  Parent-child relationship, parent-parent relationship, parent-community relationship....all playing a vital role  in determining whether or not a child choses to join a gang.  This is hard work.  I have been known as the "gang buster" for years...although I am tired and will retire from this soon.  But my experience tells me that it is time to pass the torch and have a new connection and approach in youth intervention and prevention of gang promotion,  Because as technology improves how children communicate in the real world....we must step up our game in knowing MORE than they do about the new high tech medium.  Nowadays, gangs can form on-line and communication can be a click of a mouse or the typing of a text.  I always suggest to parent to stay in the loop of this form of communication.  Sooooooo if that means taking computer/internet classes on the weekend....or once a week.  Then do it.  Cuz that can be the move to save your children's life.  I also think that government should not remain SILENT on this.  We need more laws to protect our children as well as more government funding for after school programming/activities during high peaked hours between 3:00pm. and 6:30 p.m.  This is the reality yall.  Cuz kids are not meeting on street corners anymore to socialize.  So if you gonna have kids....and people are still having them...then it is the responsibility as willing PARENTS to stay on top things that can potentially affect the outcome of our children's future.  It is the only way to keep them healthy and alive. We must STAY involved.   Otherwise.....  But!

Unarmed Black Man Shot Three Times In the Chest by Georgia Cops: GBI Takes Over Investigation

Filed under: Headlines | 

AFRICANGLOBE – Two Macon councilmen said they’re troubled that police released incorrect information in the first hours after an officer fatally shot Sammie Davis Jr.

One of the councilmen says police failed to interview all the witnesses and left the scene unusually quickly.

An officer shot Sammie Davis Jr. three times in the chest outside the Midtown Kroger supermarket on December 21st.

The officer, Clayton Sutton, was put on administrative leave after the shooting pending investigations by the major-crimes unit and by the police Internal Affairs division.

In his first day on the job, District Attorney David Cooke asked the GBI to take over the case because it involved a Macon police officer.

Councilmen Henry Ficklin and Henry Gibson say they’ve heard from members of the community who are unhappy with the handling of the case.

Ficklin wrote to Mayor Robert Reichert and the District Attorney urging them to ask the Georgia Bureau of Investigation for help.

He says he wanted an outside agency to investigate mainly because Macon police released incorrect information in the first hours after the shooting.

They initially reported that Sutton was serving Davis with a warrant when a fight broke out, but later backtracked on that account.

Police have not explained why Sutton shot Davis.

“When you get that kind of information that is incorrect in the community, people start asking questions and distrusting what is happening through the whole process.” says Ficklin.

Henry Gibson says, “This is causing a lot of problems that spread a dark cloud over Macon Police Department and this whole investigation. If the public relations officer didn’t have proper information she should have made sure.”

Police spokeswoman Jami Gaudet told us that the statement about the warrant was based on the best information they had at that time.

Gibson says several people told him they were at the supermarket when Davis was shot and were never interviewed by police. 13WMAZ reporters at the scene said it appeared that investigators cleared the shooting scene after just over an hour.

We asked Gibson, a former investigator with the Macon Police Department, what he thought about the timetable.

“You probably should lock the parking lot down (at) the entrance and you need to know what everybody saw, and that is time- consuming.”

Comparing it to other homicide investigations, “it has taken to my knowledge three or four hours to completely do a canvass of the immediate area,” Gibson said.

Rodney Wall, Special Agent-in-Charge with the GBI office in Perry, says they’ve received the District Attorney’s letter asking them to investigate the case, and will start Wednesday.

Wall says it’s not standard for the GBI to immediately get involved with a case involving a local officer, and it’s up to the police department to request their assistance.

Black Incarceration Jumps 500%

Filed under: Headlines | 

Huh? 34 Percent Of Black Men Are Unable To Vote In Alabama!

Filed under: Headlines | 

Mass Incarceration and White Supremacy In America

Filed under: Featured,Headlines | 

Incarceration Rates for Blacks Have Fallen Sharply, Report Shows

Filed under: Headlines | 
Whose heard about this ??
And then there was this little girl, named Jasmine Thar... Trayvon dominated the headlines last year, and I noticed plenty of peeps threw up the obligatory "hoodie pic" in remembrance of his murder last year. Well, the media never really got behind this one, and that's strange to me, because her case was even more ridiculous than several others- and last year had a handcuffed man that shot himself in the head, in case you forgot... Young Jasmine was visiting her godmother Treka McMillian and her friend Jah-mesha McMillian in the small town of Chadbourn, NC. Jasmine’s mother, Carletta McNeil, was already in the SUV waiting for Jasmine and the McMillians to get in so they could all go Christmas shopping. Suddenly, a single shot from a Remington 700 rifle came from a neighbor’s bedroom window, striking both the McMillians and fatally striking Jasmine in the chest. Jasmine’s 15-year-old brother, Jay, applied pressure to the bullet-wound to her chest, begging his sister “don’t leave me.” The killer, 23-year-old James Anthony Blackwell, said the gun “fired accidentally” when he removed it from a case. Blackwell was handcuffed by Chadbourn cop Scott Rockwell and taken to the police station, but only to allow Blackwell to “calm down away from the scene.” No charges were filed because the cop wrote in his “report” that the killing was an accident. Police found a Confederate flag and Nazi memorabilia and books in the shooter’s bedroom. The rifle fired hitting all three women- Jasmine, Jahmesha and Treka McMillian. An accident? No charges filed, because it was an accident. The question should not be whether it was an accident or not. The question should be WHY the shooting was never investigated any further. If it was proven to be an accident, then people, including family members would be more understanding of how such a thing could happen. Is it legal for anyone to just "SAY" to a police officer or anyone else that any killing was 'JUST" an accident. Is it legal for a police officer to not arrest someone, when there is a shooting and a death involved. Do we not bother with "accidental killings" anymore? Why is this not a major story, with people wearing hoodies and buying Skittles? Folks, the contact info for Chief Steven Shaw is Chadbourn Police Dept, 602 North Brown St, Chadbourn, NC 28431; [910)654-4146; email <a; For Jon David, District Attorney for Columbus County, Columbus County Courthouse, 110 Courthouse Square, Whiteville, NC 28472; (910)253-3910; email his assistant: Both of these folks need to be contacted to let them know that the public is concerned about this case." class="img" height="320" src="" width="396" />
And then there was this little girl, named Jasmine Thar... Trayvon dominated the headlines last year, and I noticed plenty of peeps threw up the obligatory "hoodie pic" in remembrance of his murder last year. Well, the media never really got behind this one, and that's strange to me, because her case was even more ridiculous than several others- and last year had a handcuffed man that shot himself in the head, in case you forgot...

Young Jasmine was visiting her godmother Treka McMillian and her friend Jah-mesha McMillian in the small town of Chadbourn, NC. Jasmine’s mother, Carletta McNeil, was already in the SUV waiting for Jasmine and the McMillians to get in so they could all go Christmas shopping. Suddenly, a single shot from a Remington 700 rifle came from a neighbor’s bedroom window, striking both the McMillians and fatally striking Jasmine in the chest. Jasmine’s 15-year-old brother, Jay, applied pressure to the bullet-wound to her chest, begging his sister “don’t leave me.”

The killer, 23-year-old James Anthony Blackwell, said the gun “fired accidentally” when he removed it from a case. Blackwell was handcuffed by Chadbourn cop Scott Rockwell and taken to the police station, but only to allow Blackwell to “calm down away from the scene.” No charges were filed because the cop wrote in his “report” that the killing was an accident. Police found a Confederate flag and Nazi memorabilia and books in the shooter’s bedroom. 

The rifle fired hitting all three women- Jasmine, Jahmesha and Treka McMillian. An accident? No charges filed, because it was an accident.

The question should not be whether it was an accident or not. The question should be WHY the shooting was never investigated any further. If it was proven to be an accident, then people, including family members would be more understanding of how such a thing could happen. Is it legal for anyone to just "SAY" to a police officer or anyone else that any killing was 'JUST" an accident. Is it legal for a police officer to not arrest someone, when there is a shooting and a death involved. Do we not bother with "accidental killings" anymore?

Why is this not a major story, with people wearing hoodies and buying Skittles?

Folks, the contact info for Chief Steven Shaw is Chadbourn Police Dept, 602 North Brown St, Chadbourn, NC 28431; (910)654-4146; email; For Jon David, District Attorney for Columbus County, Columbus County Courthouse, 110 Courthouse Square, Whiteville, NC 28472; (910)253-3910; email his assistant: Both of these folks need to be contacted to let them know that the public is concerned about this case.
Originally Posted by Yemaya:
Originally Posted by Xumbrarchist:

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'



The Examiner has no credibility at all. Its a site for blogs. I know four people who blog on this site.


Yeah, I believe this is an outright lie that certain people are trying to spread in order to further their anarchy against a Black American president, and America in general.  There are people out there that want nothing more than to see this country descend into straight chaos because they believe that it will open the door long enough for them and their racist, sexist, homophobic, agenda to ascend to power.  


I know one thing, Black people/African Americans better be conscious of and preparing themselves for the blow-back of America having a Black president when President Obama's presidency is over, because at the rate that (mostly racist) Whites are arming themselves and have been since President Obama was elected should be alarming to African Americans, and should signal to us all that they are not arming themselves at these rates for nothing.  



What punishment did the 3 officers receive?


The false charges filed against Jordan Miles. Click for enlargement.

January 12th, 2010: The officers’ lies started that very night

The three officers attempted to justify the obvious level of violence visible from Miles’ wounds by saying they mistook a bottle of Mountain Dew in Miles’ pocket for a gun. However, not only was no gun recovered, not even the soda bottle was ever entered into evidence. Miles and his friends have stated that he never even drinks the soda.

January 13th, 2010: The officers filed false charges against Jordan Miles

The officers filed criminal charges against Jordan Miles. As well as the Mountain Dew fabrication, attempted to claim that a neighbor, Monica Wooding, had been concerned that Miles was lurking around. Monica Wooding’s testimony was one of the reasons the charges against Miles were dropped. Wooding said that she knows Miles, who is friends with her son, and that she never told police she doesn’t know him. A judge would later dismiss all the charges against Miles.

March 13th, 2010: Just two months after the brutal assault on Jordan Miles, the Police Union marched in Pittsburgh’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade with T-shirts that stated that “We Support Our Three Brothers”

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported that:

In a memo dated Friday, the Fraternal Order of Police Fort Pitt Lodge No. 1 encouraged members to turn out in “unprecedented” numbers during the parade and to purchase T-shirts for $12 stating “We Support Our Three Brothers.” [...] “We fully support these three officers and brothers and we want the entire city of Pittsburgh to know that,” said FOP President Dan O’Hara.

March 19th, 2010: Just two months after beating Miles, the three suspended officers were awarded commendations

WPXI reported on March 19th, 2010 that:

The three Pittsburgh police officers accused of beating CAPA student Jordan Miles were recognized for their work with the department Friday.

The Pittsburgh Bureau of Police Awards Ceremony was held in City Council Chambers.

Officer David Sisak was honored with a bureau citation for helping trapped victims duringflash flooding in June. He also got two other awards, including a certificate of commendation.

Officers Michael Saldutte and Richard Ewing were among those who got meritorious service awards involving the Uniform Firearms Act.

The three officers shook hands with and were congratulated by police department leaders and Mayor Luke Ravenstahl Friday, but the case involving Miles continues to haunt the police department as a federal grand jury probes the matter.

The First Year: Since the beating, the three officers have been paid more than they earned when they were working

The suspended officers are being paid a ridiculous sum of money. The Pittsburgh City Paper published two investigations into what the three were being paid. The first article from August 11th, 2010, “Pay Daze”, reported:

CP has reviewed the pay records for the three officers from June 2009 to June 2010. From August 2009 to January 2010, the six-month period immediately before they were placed on leave, Ewing averaged $3,165 per paycheck; Saldutte earned $3,505, and Sisak made $3,961. (CP considers these calculations estimates because it is unclear which six months the city used to determine the officers’ previous salary averages.)


In his June 4 check, Saldutte earned $2,414 (before taxes) — $1,091 less than he averaged before.

Overall, Saldutte earned less than his six-month average on eight occasions, and both Ewing and Sisak earned less on six occasions each.

By CP’s calculation, from February to June, the city owes Ewing $4,357, Saldutte $5,478 and Sisak $7,142 to help match what the officers were earning when they were actually out patrolling the streets.

The second article from December 16th, “Christmas Bonus”, reported that:

Thanks to an agreement between the city and the police union, the officers are guaranteed to get the same amount of money, including overtime pay, they were earning before the Miles incident. City records from Jan. 1 through Oct. 8 show that the officers have collectively taken home $216,630.25 ($65,597.87 for Ewing; $72,605.24 for Saldutte; and $78,427.14 for Sisak). According to CP’s calculations, by year’s end the officers will collectively have earned $233,882 while on paid leave.


May 4th, 2011: Justice Department refuses to prosecute the three officers

On May 4th, 2011, the Department of Justice released a statement, saying that:

The U.S. Attorney’s Office , the Civil Rights Division and the FBI, working together, conducted an exhaustive review of the incident, which included interviews of more than 40 witnesses, some on multiple occasions, visits to the scene and careful review of all police reports, medical records, photographs, laboratory reports, cell phone records and other documentation related to the incident. After thorough review of all of the evidence, experienced federal officials concluded that there was insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt a violation of the applicable federal criminal civil rights statutes.

Until the present day: The three police officers who beat Jordan to a pulp have not been punished. They have been encouraged, rewarded, and reinstated!

On May 5th, 2011, the Mayor and Police chief announced the reinstatement of the three officers, although they noted they would not be returning to work in Zone 5, where the Miles beating took place. The City and Police Union are arguing that the federal case shows the three cops were vindicated, which is far from the truth. The federal civil rights case required a very high burden of proof, but standard criminal charges could have still been filed against the officers by the Allegheny County District Attorney Steven Zappala.

Meanwhile, there is no sign of any movement to release the Office of Municipal Investigations report into the Jordan Miles incident.


On May 16th, 2012 DA Zappala told a press conference that he would not be prosecuting the three officers

Zappala claimed this was “not a prosecutable case”. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Mr. Zappala said he and his investigators had reviewed four separate expert reports in the case and read the transcripts of the civil case under way by lawyers for Mr. Miles.

“I agree with the federal government,” Mr. Zapalla said in a news conference.

He was referring to the decision of the U.S. Attorney’s office not to bring charges of civil rights violations against any of the officers involved in the case.

Zappala is a good friend to bad policeman and a key reason for Pittsburgh’s climate of police impunity. A 2003 City Paper article noted that in a 5 year period, after investigating 16 police homicides, Zappala only put one cop in jail for one year.

The Federal Civil Trial began on July, 16th 2012

The Federal Civil Trial, Miles vs. Saldutte et al, began on July 16th at the U.S. Courthouse at 700 Grant Street, downtown Pittsburgh. The case concluded with a finding for the three officers on the count of Malicious Prosecution and reported being “hopelessly deadlocked” on the issues of False Arrest and Excessive Use of Force. These two latter charges are therefore considered a mistrial, and may be retried at a later date. According to Jordan’s lawyers, J. Kerrington Lewis and Timothy O’Brien, they will seek another trial on those two counts.

The search for Justice for Jordan Miles continues.










James Wymard, attorney for defendant David Sisak, speaks with the media. [Photo: Nigel Parry)

Rustbelt Radio Special Feature #2: The Jordan Miles Civil Trial Concludes

Rustbelt Radio‘s Nigel Parry, Don Carpenter, Helen Gerhardt, and Kayla Slicker contributed to this report about the final two weeks of the civil trial. Listen to their first, July 30th report, here.

[Photo: James Knox)

Statement from the Miles Family about the Civil Trial Partial Verdict

We do not consider the mistrial a setback but rather a bump on the road to justice. We will continue to trust in the Lord, and will gladly proceed to the next step. We continue to covet the prayers and support of the many people who have been with us from the beginning. Please be encouraged and don’t give up because we never will.

Bryan Campbell, the Fraternal Order of Police lawyer and the attorney for defendant Michael Saldutte. [Photo: Nigel Parry)

Jordan Miles Civil Trial – Day 16 PARTIAL VERDICT – 8 August 2012

The jury returned a partial verdict on the Jordan Miles Civil Trial. On the count that the three officers, Saldutte, Sisak and Ewing, were found to have violated Miles’ rights by Malicious Prosecution, the jury found the three officers had not. At 2:06pm, court resumed and the jury delivered its verdict. On the other two counts Excessive Use of Force and False Arrest, the foreman reported that the jury members were “hopelessly deadlocked”. The judge therefore declared a mistrial on those two charges, essentially the crux of the case, the lack of probable cause for the cops to have stopped Jordan in the first place, and the beating which by simple photographic prima facie evidence, appears to have been excessive.

Day after day, the media is camped out for a verdict. Upstairs, outside the courtroom, the journalists wait. Downstairs and outside, the camera people wait, as cameras are not allowed in the court building. [Photo: Don Carpenter)

Jordan Miles Civil Trial – Day 15 Awaiting Verdict – 7 August 2012

Photos and video from Day 15 of the #JordanMiles trial. Reports of jurors having difficulties. The Post-Gazette’s Rich Lord explains the maze of possible outcomes.

Vigil For Brooklyn Teen Killed By NYPD Turns Into Fiery Protest

Filed under: Featured,Headlines | 
Brooklyn Teen Kimani Gray photo

Kimani Gray

AFRICANGLOBE – Brooklyn teens erupted into fiery protest Monday night in response to the murder of 16-year-old Kimani Gray (pictured above) by NYPD officers.

The 16-year-old boy was hanging out with friends Saturday night when they were approached by undercover officers who allegedly asked him to show his hands. Authorities claim that it was only after Kimani Gray suspiciously reached for his waistband that an officer fired 11 rounds.

According to The Gothamist, “Gray was shot multiple times in the leg and stomach when he pointed a .357 revolver at the cops in East Flatbush just before 11:30 p.m. on Saturday. ‘The cops, they just jumped out of the car so fast, witness Devonte Brown said. ‘They started shooting him and he went down, he was bleeding, holding his side, screaming, ‘stop, stop,’ Brown said of Gray.”

Brown also told the New York Post that Gray screamed, “Stop! I’m not running!” as the two plain-clothes officers continued shooting.

Kimani Gray’s friends say that they didn’t know if he had a gun. According to authorities, it was loaded with 4 bullets but their is no indication that he fired it.

The Daily Mail has more on the ongoing riot:

Between 60 and 100 rioters gathered around Church and Snyder Ave. in East Flatbush and threw bottles and other debris at police, witnesses said, following a vigil for Kimani Gray, 16, who was shot dead by two plainclothes officers over the weekend.

One person has been arrested, though no injuries have been reported.

They were lashing out at the NYPD, who they believe are responsible for the teen’s death.

An NYPD spokesperson confirmed to MailOnline that there was a ‘large disorderly group throwing bottles at police.’

They said the protest began around 8:30pm tonight but the crowd is being dispersed by police.

New York City Councilman Jumaane D. Williams, who represents the area of Flatbush, has been tweeting live updates, and said: ‘I’m in the middle of the riot action at Church and Snyder in my district. Right now, things are tense. Young people have expressed anger.’

Another Twitter user who is apparently at the site said that the riot ‘sounds like a war zone.’

Feds to Investigate Cleveland Police After 137 Shots Fired Killing Unarmed Black Couple

Filed under: Featured,Headlines | 
Cleveland Police 137 Shots Killing Black Couple photo

Some believe the couple witnessed a Police drug deal

AFRICANGLOBE – On November 30, 2012, what began as a routine police drug patrol in Cleveland, Ohio ended in an unauthorized 59-car police chase in which 137 shots were fired and an unarmed Black couple laid dead. The department-wide malfunction has prompted an  investigation by the Department of Justice into the city police department’s use of excessive force and the “the adequacy of CPD’s training, supervision, and accountability mechanisms.”

In spite of a police policy that no more than 2 vehicles be involved in a chase, more than 59 vehicles joined the pursuit “without the sector supervisor’s knowledge or permission,” according to a  state investigation of the incident. The chase began after a car pulled over for a turn signal violation drove away, and was later identified by several other officers driving at a high speed. Due to faltering communication, and the misimpression that the individuals were armed and fired a shot, the incident escalated until one-third of the police department had joined the chase.

During the pursuit, many of the officers had not followed instructions about switching their radios to the main communications channel and therefore did not hear orders to discontinue the chase. In a state report investigating the incident, officers described a scenario in which bullets were flying all around them, several officers had not put on their bullet-proof vests and one described it as the “scariest thing that I’ve seen in my whole life.”

They had also requested other means to stop the suspect, including spike strips to halt the car, and aviation support. However, neither of these resources were available to the officers. The state report describes the incident:

What you have just heard is a tragedy — a tragedy for Timothy Russell, a tragedy for Malissa Williams, and a tragedy for their families. This has also been very tough for each of the law enforcement officers involved. [...]

The large number of vehicles involved contributed to a crossfire situation at the pursuit’s termination that risked the lives of many officers. It is, quite frankly, a miracle that no law enforcement officer was killed.

Clearly, officers misinterpreted facts.

They failed to follow established rules.

However, by failing to provide the adequate and necessary structure and support, the system, itself, failed the officers.

Police officers have a very difficult job. They must make life and death decisions in a split second based on whatever information they have in that moment. In a situation like this, they are under tremendous stress. But, when you have an emergency, like what happened that night, the system has to be strong enough to override subjective decisions made by individuals who are under that extreme stress.

clevelan Police 137 Shots Car Chase e1363546874948 photo

Melissa Williams and Timothy Russel was unarmed

Policy, training, communications, and command have to be so strong and so ingrained to prevent subjective judgment from spiraling out of control. The system has to take over and put on the brakes.

On November 29, 2012, the system failed everyone.

In announcing the investigation, DOJ Civil Rights Division head Thomas Perez made clear that the investigation is civil, not criminal, looking at system-wide reform of a department that has facilitated violent and uncoordinated practices.

Poor practices like these can lead to over-policing of drug and other crimes and end in more violence than that they are trying to prevent. Just this week, New York Police Department officers  shot dead 16-year-old Kimani Gray in a controversial incident in which witnesses have said he was unarmed.


By; Nicole Flatow

Des Moines Officer Found Guilty of Beating Black Couple Walks Free

Filed under: Headlines | 
Des Moines Officer photo

Dirty Des Moines cop John Mailander

AFRICANGLOBE – Former Des Moines police officer John Mailander, one half of a police team whose 2008 beating of an African-American couple led to multiple court proceedings and a $500,000 legal settlement for the city, walked out of the Polk County Courthouse this morning a free man and was only given probation.

Mailander, who pleaded guilty to four felony charges more than a year ago with the expectation of prison, instead was spared incarceration by the lenient sentence imposed on former officer Mersed Dautovic, his more-violent coworker.

Assistant Polk County Attorney Jeff Noble said authorities more than a year ago agreed that Mailander would serve a five-year prison term concurrent with whatever federal prison sentence that was expected to come from Mailander’s role in the 2008 beating of Erin Evans and Octavius Bonds. But Mailander’s federal sentence, handed down earlier this week by U.S. District Judge John Jarvey, included only four months’ home confinement and three years’ probation.

Court papers say the federal probation came about after prosecutors in that case successfully argued that Mailander’s punishment must be “significantly less,” than Dautovic, who received a 20-month federal sentence last December.

“If we were to follow through on the plea agreement… Mr. Mailander (now) would be subject to more severe consequences than his more-culpable co-defendant, Mr. Dautovic,” Noble argued Friday.

Bonds and Evans were not present in court this morning and did not comment to the judge in either case.

Both Noble and federal public defender James Whalen today stressed Mailander’s remorsefulness and his essential role in prosecuting Dautovic.

Mailander likewise acknowledged past mistakes.

“I stand before you ashamed, humiliated, emotionally broken and deeply sorry because of my actions that have brought us here,” Mailander said in court, describing his shame in delivering undeserved blows to an unmoving Bonds in 2008. “I am truly sorry, and that makes me sick every time I think about it.”

Authorities say Dautovic and Mailander were working off-duty security at a south-side Des Moines apartment building in September 2008 when they decided to respond to a radio call about a man with a gun in his yard. Their response was slowed by Evans and Bonds, who were traveling in the northbound left lane of Southeast 14th Street in Des Moines and failed to immediately get out of the patrol car’s way.

When other officers responded to the emergency call, Dautovic decided to pull Evans over, according to court papers in two criminal cases and the civil lawsuit.

Evans eventually was threatened with pepper spray, pulled from the car by Mailander and “tossed” across the hood of the police car before being handcuffed. Documents say Bonds, who is 6 feet 8 inches tall, was hit with pepper spray after he partially climbed out of the car and failed to comply with commands to get back in.

Bonds at some point grabbed Dautovic’s hands while asking him to stop the pepper spray. Both officers then hit Bonds with batons, including roughly 14 blows while he was on the ground in a fetal position, according to court documents.

Dautovic’s attorney argued throughout that trial that the former officer’s actions were reasonable, given his perceptions of an unknown threat coming from the fogged-up car. Mailander has told authorities that he quickly realized that the officers’ actions had been wrong but said he nevertheless kept silent until approached by federal investigators.

“Once they started down that slippery slope, they felt they had to continue” lying, Whalen said. “This case was basically dead in the water until Mr. Mailander decided to listen to his conscience and decided to cooperate with authorities.”

The state charges, filed three months after Dautovic and Mailander were indicted by a federal grand jury, accused both men of assault, lying on official police documents about the traffic stop and lying in subsequent court testimony. (Dautovic wrote a false report that Mailander signed.)

Bonds and Evans, despite the officers’ testimony, eventually were acquitted of misdemeanor charges that they assaulted police officers.

Noble said Polk County officials viewed the state charges as essential given the fact that “we prosecuted people for crimes based on the representations of these two police officers.” The deal, as struck, would have let Mailander serve his time in federal custody, which Noble described as being generally regarded by inmates to provide better conditions than state prison.

Dautovic now is serving a five-year sentence on his state charges. Both sides are appealing Dautovic’s federal sentence.

In court this morning, Whalen recited letters from an elder at Mailander’s church in South Carolina and from many of Mailander’s former colleagues, all stressing the uncharacteristic nature of his actions.

Mailander, now 48, was “43 or 44” when he went through the Des Moines police academy and had been on the street for less than a year at the time of the 2008 incident. Whalen said Mailander’s eyesight caused him to flunk several physicals until the former officer underwent Lasek surgery so he could become a cop.

The public defender characterized that night as a series of terrible decisions: “They basically conducted a textbook course in how not to conduct a traffic stop.”

Mailander will have to serve two years’ probation and pay roughly $2,000 in fines and surcharges.

What is the Value of Black Life in America?

Filed under: Headlines | 
Black Life photo

Black people are even murdered for listening to music

AFRICANGLOBE – Exploited, marginalized and exoticized by the American majority since first reaching the western hemisphere, the role of the Black body in Western history is unquestionable.

Even as Black women become the face of beauty products and Bond girls, and Black men set new standards for physical prowess, their bodies remain a commodity to be bought, traded and appraised to the ends of others. America is a country founded on free labor from enslaved Africans, and buoyed by its capitalist spirit.

It should come as no surprise that the systematic killing of millions of Blacks is overlooked by White politicians, who believe that the opportunity to live in America is an equal trade. It should come as no surprise that Blacks were once counted as three-fifths of a person for electoral purposes, or that in 2013 the president of a major university would identify that decision as an ideal compromise.

The portrayal of African-American children as “gator bait” is a trope that lasted for decades after slavery, featured on postcards well into the civil rights era, celebrating White America’s lack of value for the life of any Black person.

Every year, multiple instances of unaware White Americans don blackface, inciting powerful feelings of anger and sorrow in the Black community, only to retreat under the veil of ignorance and a light apology when confronted.

Unfortunately, awareness is lacking on both sides of the issue, with Blacks unable to recognize the ways in which they are marginalized and stereotyped by the media and centuries of oppression.

European standards of beauty and masculinity are imposed upon African-Americans from birth, regardless of how impossible they are to obtain.

Black Life America photo

Black babies were once used for alligator bait

Black women who do pass the threshold into stardom are viewed as “exotic,” a rare beast to be obtained and conquered. Black men, regardless of stature, are feared for their perceived hyper-masculinity, even as White-led media outlets do their very best to perpetuate the stereotype. African-Americans are transformed into commodities for the purpose of continuing the great American capitalist tradition.

This is why the death of a 16-year-old Black boy at the hands of police, or the murder of an infant can be forgotten with the wave of a hand. The Newtown, Conn. murders held weight because they disturbed the image of the ideal White America, where as every murder in the urban jungle of Chicago is simply added to a tally. In the public eye, Black lives are only as valuable as the attention they earn.


By: Kevin Webb


What you have just heard is a tragedy — a tragedy for Timothy Russell, a tragedy for Malissa Williams, and a tragedy for their families. This has also been very tough for each of the law enforcement officers involved. [...]

The large number of vehicles involved contributed to a crossfire situation at the pursuit’s termination that risked the lives of many officers. It is, quite frankly, a miracle that no law enforcement officer was killed.

Clearly, officers misinterpreted facts.

They failed to follow established rules.

However, by failing to provide the adequate and necessary structure and support, the system, itself, failed the officers.

Police officers have a very difficult job. They must make life and death decisions in a split second based on whatever information they have in that moment. In a situation like this, they are under tremendous stress. But, when you have an emergency, like what happened that night, the system has to be strong enough to override subjective decisions made by individuals who are under that extreme stress.


Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.