Skip to main content

As I mentioned earlier I'm really starting to see a correlation between you and Oshun not just with your ironic choices of mythological screen names...but also with your rampant injections of redherrings into your arguments and your constant attempts to try to change the issue and move the goal post once you can no longer support a point. This is a very transparent tactic and I have no idea why people even resort to it aside from desperation.. Anyway, just so that we don't lose focus the issue is whether or not the Hebrews were Black NOT your personal feeling about their culture. Which is what you primarily focused on below... never even addressing the previous points you tried to make....Everytime I prove your statements false you move on to another issue creating a perpetual circular argument.....I will continue to point this out as follows...


quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
So you've dismissed the Israelite attempt to steal the culture and destroy the people of Canaan as merely "cultural infighting". 19
Spiritual dispute? Is that all it was... a "spiritual dispute"? Hundreds of years of war over a "spiritual dispute"? You don't pull out the genocide stick over a "spiritual dispute". It would make sense if the Hebrews sought to convert other tribes, it would make even more sense if the Hebrew religion wasn't borrowed, it would make even more sense than that, if the Bible explained it as "cultural infighting over a spiritual dispute", BUT IT DOESN'T.

As a matter of fact, you've done more dismissing than you've done addressing. On historical accuracy, you dismissed the erroneous biblical portrayal of black spiritual beliefs as "not all blacks practiced the same beliefs". Huh? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Surely that's not your explanation for Jews portraying blacks as somehow culturally and spiritually inferior. That's your answer to ancestor veneration, and pretty much any attempt at explaining to you that blacks were doing more than carving images and worshipping them.



Heru I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make but different cultures of the same race have been fighting each other since the dawn of time over petty ethnic differences and yes over spiritual disputes also. Just look at the conflicts over their now between the Arabic Palastenians and the fake Ashkenazi Jews fighting over the land now even though it doesn't belong to either of them really. Concerning your little self righteous tirade about them pulling out the "genocide stick" you need to judge cultures by the standards of their time. It was not uncommon for ancient cultures to do things that would be disagreeable to your 21st century sensibilities. That goes for Black cultures to and it was not always "Asiatics" and "Europeans" doing the killing...you cited an istance were the Egyptians did the same thing when you said

"Pharaoh king of Egypt had attacked and captured Gezer. He had set it on fire. He killed its Canaanite inhabitants"

Because Egypt did this does that make it any less of a Black culture? This is the ISSUE we are dealing with whether or not the Hebrews were Black NOTHING ELSE so you can save your cultural critques for another thread


quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
From my inferior point of view: The Jews were an undeveloped nomadic tribe who aspired to have their own land, their own culture, with their very on God. They would use this God as a scapegoat to break every standard that they set for themselves. Their God allowed them to "covet" another land, steal the culture, and kill the people. When they had to LIE in order to gain access to a land, they hid behind God's promise/plan. As an aside, THEY(the Hebrews) IDOLIZED the Canaanite (Black) culture, women, land, and belief system. These Black people were advanced beyond their comprehension and were HIGHLY admired. But... But... But... Their God was a "JEALOUS" God. They used that theme of Jealousy as a catalyst, that would propel them into any land that they set their nomadic footsies on, and as justification for genocide. Now to review, God said you can't lie, steal, kill, covet, or be jealous, but when you're doing it in my name, it's o.k.

NOT ONE SINGLE BLACK TRIBE USED GOD AS A SCAPEGOAT. NOT ONE.

If the Hebrews were successful at genocide, and they wiped out the Hittites, Jebusites, Canaanites, etc., next on the list of God's "promise" would've been the Nubians, Egyptians. But they never did tackle the smaller fish.

Again, that's just the way I see it.
-----------------------------------------------

So as far as historical accuracy goes, I'm left with a question, did the Hebrew tribe ever REALLY acquire/enjoy their land of milk and honey? When God "promised" a land of milk and honey, was the fact that the land would have no peace, apart of that "promise"?



Well your admittedly "inferior point of view" would be incorrect and if you know anything about the history of the ancient Hebrews you would understand that they failed to do any their established laws. Which ultimately resulted in those groups you're trying to defend i.e., the "Hittites, Jebusites, Canaanites, Assyrians and Babylonians" doing all those things you're speaking out against to them. You have to understand that back then it was in some cases kill or be killed afterall these were all warring states. The commandments that were put in place came about after the culture was established so of course the standards would be different. For example the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" actually means "Thou shalt not murder" the difference is during conflicts and war there is a TIME TO KILL but during peace you cannot kill/murder an innocent.

Again though what does all that have to do with whether or not the Hebrews were Black? We can debate the finer points of the Hebrew culture and whether or not they meet your sensibilites at another time...The purpose of THIS THREAD however is to establish the racial identity of the Hebrew so let's FOCUS on that...none of your statements address this point.
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
My bad, I should be more specific... If Islam is already there, then foreign invaders and Jihads already occured in many areas placing the Semetic/monothestic superiority mindset in place... It doesn't have to be Europeans who change what the locals try to validate themselves by...a s history tells quite clearly.

Sho me a pre Asiatic/European invasion area where there are Jews in Africa and you may have a leg to stand on... until then, back to the African masses.

Oh yeah, just one more thing. Please come up with one OTHER African group that DOESN'T practice ancestral veneration... Yes, cultural practices varied, but that one remained almost perfectly consistant. So no, you did not address Heru's point whatsoever. And please stop dancing around Raptor's post. You should have no problem addressing it if you are so fuilly aware of the African origins...



Oshun, saying "My bad" does not cover up the fact that you COMPLETELY SWITCHED your entire premise. You specifically and clearly stated...

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
How much you wanna bet the "Hebrew" link was attributed post colonialism? If it wasn't, please quote the ancient traditional way of saying "Hebrews who settled in Ututu"... I'd love to kow the pre-colonial non-European term used to describe what is now identified and given credit to as 'Hebrew'...


When I show you that there were indeed "pre-colonial non European" Hebrew links to Africa you try to move the goal post by saying "Oops my bad what I really meant to say was..." That just ain't gonna cut it. So I guess that had I took you up on your bet you would have tried to pull the same "do over" again huh? Anyway, Oshun I'm not going to keep playing these games with you...For one thing you are in NO position to be asking me anything right now especially on monotheism in Africa. Since you have for weeks avoided the DIRECT questions I've asked you about Akhenaten establishing a monotheistic belief system in Africa without the aid of "foreign invaders". Even your boy Heru disagrees with you as evidenced by his statement....

"Supposedly Egyptians worshipped "many gods", or idols. History has proven this to be untrue, in fact Egyptians were just as monotheistic as the Jews were, if not moreso."

So while you're running around quoting him all of a sudden add that to your list of "Great quotes from Herustar"...which leads me to my last point Why are you hiding behind what him and Raptor are saying? and whether or not I'm addressing their points (which I am) and accusing me of "dancing" around points when you have been doing the Watutsi around my points from day one? You are simply allowing your personal feelings about patriarchial monotheistic societes cloud your reasoning...when the TRUTH is staring you dead in the face. Now Oshun you are entitled to your own OPINION but you are NOT entitled to your own FACTS.
I don't see a circular argument at all. You view a couple hundred years of war as "cultural infighting" over a "spiritual dispute"... that's your story and you're sticking to it. I flat out disagree. I view the OT's diminishing black spirituality into nothing more than degenerates who worshipped carved images as the PROPAGANDA that perpetuated centuries of attempted genocide. Just that simple.

Now what?

I think you believe it's circular because you're coming with the preconceived notion that you're right, I'm wrong, and I'm supposed to agree. That's why you don't even ATTEMPT to prove me wrong, or prove yourself right... you just... blah blah blah... dismiss this, dismiss that... blah blah (talk some more shit) blah, half-ass address this, half-ass address that, blah blah blah... (sleep holy crap he's still talking)blah.

Now what?

quote:
Well your admittedly "inferior point of view" would be incorrect and if you know anything about the history of the ancient Hebrews you would understand that they failed to do any their established laws. [/QUOTE

Is this a true and accurate statement?

[QUOTE]You have to understand that back then it was in some cases kill or be killed afterall these were all warring states.


I don't know what you read, but that's not typical BLACK AFRICAN behiavior in my history books. Even in war, murder was taboo. But you did say in "some" cases. so...


quote:
Again though what does all that have to do with whether or not the Hebrews were Black? We can debate the finer points of the Hebrew culture and whether or not they meet your sensibilites at another time...


We'll if you half-ass followed a point as well as you half-ass make a point, you would understand that I'm telling you, HEBREWS DON'T DISPLAY TYPICAL ANCIENT AFRICAN BEHAVIOR/CULTURE/CULTIVATION/SPIRITUALITY; it's not rocket science here...


Let me help you, because you obviously don't know how this debate goes...

Juxtapose the Hebrew culture against ANY prominent, or lowly African culture (just pick one), show viable, STRIKING similarities, and MAYBE, just MAYBE then, you could move forward with "educating" us on how Hebrews are black, yada yada. That's if you can.
And BTW,

Why are you using me as a jacked up reason as to why/how you're somehow right? That's about retarded as fuck. But... but.. Oshun, Heru said this, Heru said that. What does LD say?! You've been trying to take baby jabs at logic, but youaintgottafreakin clue. I mean... what sort of appeal/reasoning are you trying to make here?

If you're just tuning in to the past 3-4 years of AA.org, me and Oshun pretty much don't agree on shit. So believe me when I tell you, we really don't need any help disagreeing. Me and Raptor... HA!!! Are you kidding me? Again, what kind of dimwitted planet are you from?
Last edited {1}
quote:
As I mentioned earlier I'm really starting to see a correlation between you and Oshun not just with your ironic choices of mythological screen names...but also with your rampant injections of redherrings into your arguments and your constant attempts to try to change the issue and move the goal post once you can no longer support a point.



Dipshit you aint even got CLOSE to the goal post! I've said the same thing over and over. The goal post hasn't MOVED. Once you climb out of your hysteria and unecessary panic, you'll realize such.

Matter fact tell me where you think the goal post is. We'll go from there.
quote:
Originally posted by LIE:
Everytime I prove your statements false



If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.

Pick a statement any statement_________________


Show proof that's it's false____________________


And I'll sign my signature on your list of people you've proven false____________________
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't switch the premise, I've been saying Asiatic invasion from JUMP. Take the time you do on poetic insults and spend it on responding to Raptor... and MAYBE you 'll learn something out of the Semetic box.



Oshun, you are not really like this are you? say it ain't so...you know damn well that I'm referring to the premise of this PARTICULAR point that you made...not what you have been saying from "JUMP". Anyway, I tell you what... if Raptor comes on and tells me that HE wants me to further clarify my responses to HIS points I will do so. Until then though would you mind very much responding to my questions?
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
I don't see a circular argument at all. You view a couple hundred years of war as "cultural infighting" over a "spiritual dispute"... that's your story and you're sticking to it. I flat out disagree. I view the OT's diminishing black spirituality into nothing more than degenerates who worshipped carved images as the PROPAGANDA that perpetuated centuries of attempted genocide. Just that simple.

Now what?

I think you believe it's circular because you're coming with the preconceived notion that you're right, I'm wrong, and I'm supposed to agree. That's why you don't even ATTEMPT to prove me wrong, or prove yourself right... you just... blah blah blah... dismiss this, dismiss that... blah blah (talk some more shit) blah, half-ass address this, half-ass address that, blah blah blah... (sleep holy crap he's still talking)blah.

Now what?

quote:
Well your admittedly "inferior point of view" would be incorrect and if you know anything about the history of the ancient Hebrews you would understand that they failed to do any their established laws. [/QUOTE

Is this a true and accurate statement?

[QUOTE]You have to understand that back then it was in some cases kill or be killed afterall these were all warring states.


I don't know what you read, but that's not typical BLACK AFRICAN behiavior in my history books. Even in war, murder was taboo. But you did say in "some" cases. so...


quote:
Again though what does all that have to do with whether or not the Hebrews were Black? We can debate the finer points of the Hebrew culture and whether or not they meet your sensibilites at another time...


We'll if you half-ass followed a point as well as you half-ass make a point, you would understand that I'm telling you, HEBREWS DON'T DISPLAY TYPICAL ANCIENT AFRICAN BEHAVIOR/CULTURE/CULTIVATION/SPIRITUALITY; it's not rocket science here...


Let me help you, because you obviously don't know how this debate goes...

Juxtapose the Hebrew culture against ANY prominent, or lowly African culture (just pick one), show viable, STRIKING similarities, and MAYBE, just MAYBE then, you could move forward with "educating" us on how Hebrews are black, yada yada. That's if you can.



For one thing what is "TYPICAL ANCIENT AFRICAN BEHAVIOR/CULTURE/CULTIVATION/SPIRITUALITY" ? You have no clue how many cultures rose up and fell throughout Africa's long and illustrious history spanning Tens of THOUSANDS of years. Another thing is that both you and Oshun seem to be acting under the assumption that the Hebrews did not practice the same religions as other Africans BEFORE their LEADERS tried to convert them to monotheism (remember the golden calf for example?)...Just like Akhenaten tried to do in Egypt... a FACT that Oshun has been running away from for weeks now. You want to talk about "ancestor veneration" just what the hell do you think honoring the COVENANT handed down by the ancestors and HONOR thy FATHER and thy MOTHER was all about???...you guys are starting to look like jokes that are becoming less and less funny as time goes on.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
And BTW,

Why are you using me as a jacked up reason as to why/how you're somehow right? That's about retarded as fuck. But... but.. Oshun, Heru said this, Heru said that. What does LD say?! You've been trying to take baby jabs at logic, but youaintgottafreakin clue. I mean... what sort of appeal/reasoning are you trying to make here?

If you're just tuning in to the past 3-4 years of AA.org, me and Oshun pretty much don't agree on shit. So believe me when I tell you, we really don't need any help disagreeing. Me and Raptor... HA!!! Are you kidding me? Again, what kind of dimwitted planet are you from?



Don't even try to flatter yourself I still have the same extremely low opinion of you that I had when I first laid eyes on your Ruckus like Coonmentary. I'm sure Oshun still does to... which is why it's note worthy and ironic to me that she is now hiding behind your lunacy in an attempt to avoid my questions.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
Originally posted by LIE:
Everytime I prove your statements false



If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.

Pick a statement any statement_________________


Show proof that's it's false____________________


And I'll sign my signature on your list of people you've proven false____________________




I know how much you like to flip off at the mouth and just spew gibberish out the side of your neck that you don't think you'll ever be accountable for. However, on this one I think you just signed your own death warrant son. In your overzealous attempt to be sarcastic you're trying to challenge me on something that I can easily prove...all while putting your existence on this site at stake. Well I don't know if you've pulled this little idiotic stunt before or whether it's worked out for you in the past...But you picked the wrong one this time as I have a stellar record of proving my points. Now you just asked for one statement in which I've proved to be false... but I will actually provide a few just to insure that you will remove yourself from this site as promised....


In this thread "Joe Biden-I AM A ZIONIST" it reads like a virtual treasure trove of things I proved to be false against EP everything from something as trivial as whether or not Hapkido is a Korean martial art (which it is as I proved but he said it was Japanese) to proving that EP committed out right fraud by taking one of HIS own quotes and attaching my name to it... here it is read it and weep....

http://africanamerica.org/eve/...213/m/2231071674/p/7 LD vs EP


That alone should be enough to meet your requirement but wait there's more....


In this thread "America's Financial System is Broken" I proved Zone's statements about Goldman Sachs to be false...and ultimately he did the HONORABLE thing and ADMITTED that he was wrong and told me that I changed his mind about it. He didn't even post here for 3 months after our exchange... now I don't know if it was due to our conversation...but I hope that you will follow his example after this and take the honorable route also and remove yourself for AT LEAST 3 months from this site...or better yet PERMANENTLY as you promised you would.




http://africanamerica.org/eve/...621048874#6621048874
LD vs Zone


In this thread below "Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama" there are also some very nice gems of me proving EP wrong (again) along with Rowe and YOU. When you made your Grand wizard entrance into the thread appropriately labeling yourself as "Uncle Heru" in honor of your idol Uncle Ruckus. In one instance I proved you to be clearly wrong in your convoluted interpretation of what "bootstraps" means. True to your nature you took it to mean something "handi-capping whites"... I corrected you on that and NS even backed me up on it...


http://africanamerica.org/eve/...13/m/7551085974/p/14 LD vs EP, ROWE and Heru


Now these are MORE than enough examples of how I've proved statements false on this site... So I'm going to go against my better judgment and take you at your word that you will at this point grace us with your absence from this site.... and I'm sure I don't speak only for myself when I say good riddance...

So I leave you with the words of Oshun back then ( that is before she started displaying these recent Rowe-esque characteristics) when she told you in that very same Colin Powell thread....



quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
Oh Oh... so sorry Oshun, I forgot that black folks shit don't stank. Resume your uber-elitist Afro-centrist snobbery.


Everyone's ish stinks, but your self-loathing psychosis actually allowed you to be so out of touch with reality that you use East Asians as a superior example/comparison of customer service! Like they have a historically good record with providing it to us.

Take your hateful commentary to Storm Front where it belongs...
What should I expect from a dude that makes shit up as he goes?


quote:
For one thing what is "TYPICAL ANCIENT AFRICAN BEHAVIOR/CULTURE/CULTIVATION/SPIRITUALITY" ? You have no clue how many cultures rose up and fell throughout Africa's long and illustrious history spanning Tens of THOUSANDS of years.



Just one... this is how you do it, you compare and contrast Hebrews vs. (any black ancient civilization you choose)then you SHOW... and PROVE.


quote:
You want to talk about "ancestor veneration" just what the hell do you think honoring the COVENANT handed down by the ancestors and HONOR thy FATHER and thy MOTHER was all about???...you guys are starting to look like jokes that are becoming less and less funny as time goes on.


You stretch the limits of desperation and stupidity with that one. You're really beginning to tilt the fraud meter.


quote:
Uncle Heru" in honor of your idol Uncle Ruckus. In one instance I proved you to be clearly wrong in your convoluted interpretation of what "bootstraps" means. True to your nature you took it to mean something "handi-capping whites"... I corrected you on that and NS even backed me up on it...


1. I never labeled myself as "uncle Heru"
2. You can't prove someone "false" when speaking about subjective concepts/terms/meanings

ie. "bootstrap"

In the English language, there are some words that are ambiguous, and left for individual interpretation. And in America, unless you're apart of the Judicial Branch, your individual interpretation of any ambiguous concept doesn't amount to shit. So continue on with your self-proclaimed victory of having THE answer to what it means to "pull oneself up by the bootstrap", but for your self-esteem, safety, and ego, keep it to yourself out in the real world.

Especially, when you're having a hard time INTERPRETING basic sentences. Now posted some links, but... hmm..., I don't think you can follow directions very well. I messed around and clicked one of those links however, and EP came at you with references, resources, literature...etc., and you shut the fuck up and sat down. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but... lolbwah hahahahahah!



quote:
but I hope that you will follow his example after this and take the honorable route also and remove yourself for AT LEAST 3 months from this site...or better yet PERMANENTLY as you promised you would



Now I'm going to post what I said, again (when honestly it's neither here nor there because you haven't PROVEN JACK) but I'll post it anyway,

quote:
If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.


Try again, at interpreting what I said.


-----------------------------------------------
Just as I suspected you simply don't possess the intellectual integrity, common decency or moral compass to even keep the idiotic promises you make to yourself. You have been provided with more than enough evidence to satisfy your request to see if I've proved statements false.... any rational human being can see that, which is probably the reason why you can't. I actually think that you are quite incapable of seeing things that don't fall within your VERY narrow and novice view of the world...to the point that when presented with evidence that crushes these beliefs you go into some kind of defensive denial laden breakdown. Even Oshun pointed this out to you in that same Colon Powell thread when she said this to you after you clearly didn't address what she said....

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
18 and unsresponsive... as usual when presented with evidence smashing your lack of argument...



At this point I see no need to address you anymore you have proven yourself to be so far out of your league in this conversation..that you've provided little more to this thread other than comic relief or a mascot performance at half time during the real game between Oshun, Raptor and I. At any rate I've withheld the numerous biblical references I have at my disposal to show that the Hebrews were Black until now...because I wanted to see what you had which wasn't much. I have some references for you below....

This link debunks the myth that when the word "ruddy" is used in the Bible that it refers to whites... it's actually not talking about "red heads" or any other white "red necks"....it shows that many words are used deceptively. I thought that you would make a reference to the usage of the word ruddy in the Bible to try to prove your point at which case I would have responded with this...however you never advanced that far.

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/h...israel/redruddy.html

This link breaks down all the references to the Hebrews being Black in the Bible perfectly...It's basically irrefutable.

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/h...printpages/phys.html


You may also want to check out these books....

A Chronology of the Bible By Yosef Ben-Jochannan

We the Black Jews - Yosef ben-Jochannon

The Myth of Exodus and Genesis and the Exclusion of Their African Origins - Yosef ben-Jochannon

The Black Man's North and East Africa - Yosef ben-Jochannan and George E. Simmonds

African Glory: The Story of Vanished Negro Civilizations - J.C. deGraft-Johnson.

Hebrewisms of West Africa - Joseph J. Williams

Now If you can read all this information that I've just left you with and still cling on to misguided beliefs then there is just simply no hope for you...It's one thing to be ignorant but after being presented with the TRUTH it's a whole other thing to CHOSE ignorance....Anyway, I done my part to enlighten you the rest is up to you either accept it for what it is or just proceed on your journey into the abyss of ignorance.
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
18 and unsresponsive... as usual when presented with evidence smashing your lack of argument...


Assuming this isn't a stab at your usual petty insults... You attributed the above quote to the wrong poster...



Oshun, I'm not always trying to insult you and I don't know what's gotten into you lately but you seem to be slipping...If anything I was complimenting you on your accurate exposure of Herustars antic's. I have no idea why you would say that I "attributed the above quote to the wrong poster" when it can easily be proven that you in fact did say that to Heru. I even referenced the thread in which you said it i.e., the "Colon Powell endorses Barack Obama" thread....but instead of you checking the thread to be reminded of what YOU said...you take it as an opportunity to try to say I'm wrong about something.

You've done this through out this conversation it's like you are suffering from the same psychosis that you exposed Heru as having all of a sudden...whereby you cannot and will not except a view that runs counter to your preconceived notions and comforts zones. Anyway, below is that entire exchange YOU had and it shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was with HERU not some other poster....



quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
Are the Asians above, with all that wonderful customer service, Asian-centric militant elitists, bringing back the stone age, and encouraging segregated/seperated cultures?



Why are WE sooooo IMPRESSED?!!

As far as customer service goes, I'm not impressed with Asian customer service, I'm just disgusted in the poor service we receive from our own, far too often.

But back to relevance.

Name one MEANINGFUL thing that Asians have done with this pool of resources that is being used as a cultural shrine for militants? What makes it different than anything blacks have already achieved?

What's so extravagant about the silicon valley? Are they building uber-advanced schools? Are they receiving advanced healthcare? Are they pumping out a wide variety of jobs to sustain their highly talented and skilled labor market?

Why should anyone settle for "Silicon Valley", when AMERICA is much bigger?


18 and unsresponsive... as usual when presented with evidence smashing your lack of argument...


Now are you still going to deny it?
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
18 and unsresponsive... as usual when presented with evidence smashing your lack of argument...


Assuming this isn't a stab at your usual petty insults... You attributed the above quote to the wrong poster...



Oshun, I'm not always trying to insult you[\quote]

Hence I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my above post... By saying "I'm not sure"...

quote:
and I don't know what's gotten into you lately but you seem to be slipping...If anything I was complimenting you on your accurate exposure of Herustars antic's. I have no idea why you would say that I "attributed the above quote to the wrong poster" when it can easily be proven that you in fact did say that to Heru. I even referenced the thread in which you said it i.e., the "Colon Powell endorses Barack Obama" thread....but instead of you checking the thread to be reminded of what YOU said...you take it as an opportunity to try to say I'm wrong about something.


I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.


Well, I guess maybe you've answered your own question...rather than jumping to conclusions, assuming and diving off the deep end just because you see your name...you might want to first read the CONTEXT in which it's being used...In turn saving you a lot of that precious time you mentioned...just a thought.
quote:
So when you're proven to be a fraud you just ignore it and hope noone notices.



What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?

I think the brother (LieDecrypter) has it going on. tfro 4

and 'knows' exactly what he's talkin' 'bout.

just my 2 cents here...

It's very easy to see the 'right & wrong' in this thread or

'so-called' proven fraud
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.


Well, I guess maybe you've answered your own question...rather than jumping to conclusions, assuming and diving off the deep end just because you see your name...you might want to first read the CONTEXT in which it's being used...In turn saving you a lot of that precious time you mentioned...just a thought.


I'm not going to waste my time reading long winded posts that aren't directed to me... SOrry...
quote:
Originally posted by Fabulous:
quote:
So when you're proven to be a fraud you just ignore it and hope noone notices.



What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?

I think the brother (LieDecrypter) has it going on. tfro 4

and 'knows' exactly what he's talkin' 'bout.


Nope. If we go back to the original thread where this started I see a whole bunch of unanswered questions, not to mention the complete lack of dealing with Raptors extremely relevant post/point on this thread which pokes a whole in his entire argument... But I can understand how some would 'think' what you have stated based on this thread alone...
*raises hand*

Well maybe one of you guys could clue me in.

I made a suggestion about ancestor veneration. It was ignored at first, but then dismissed. When the issue was pressed, it was addressed 360 degrees from the original dismissal.

quote:
I've already addressed Heru's point about ancestral veneration when I reminded him that not all Africans practiced the same belief systems and if the Ancient Hebrews did not practice it that does not make them any less Black than any other monotheistic culture in the area


He said this suggesting that not all Africans practiced ancestor veneration and just because the Hebrews didn't practice it, it DID NOT make them any less black.

and then...


quote:
You want to talk about "ancestor veneration" just what the hell do you think honoring the COVENANT handed down by the ancestors and HONOR thy FATHER and thy MOTHER was all about???...


He said this to suggest that not only was it typical Hebrew practice (ancestor veneration), but it was the basis of their religion, because of the COVENANT "handed down by the ancestors".

--------------------------------------------

Now I'm lost.

How can the warped dude have it both ways here?

Maybe you (Fabolous) can explain the connection?

or you Oshun?

Because obviously this starving poet(LD) can't get it through my thick skull.

Seriously, tell me how his mind travelled from dismissing ancestor veneration into an all out claim that Hebrews embraced it. I'm open for a fresh understanding of

quote:
What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?



What point?
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.


Well, I guess maybe you've answered your own question...rather than jumping to conclusions, assuming and diving off the deep end just because you see your name...you might want to first read the CONTEXT in which it's being used...In turn saving you a lot of that precious time you mentioned...just a thought.


I'm not going to waste my time reading long winded posts that aren't directed to me... SOrry...


That's your choice... however, before you step to me talking about what you 'didn't say' you might want to do so just to make sure you are correct...so that you don't waste your precious time or mine denying it...
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by Fabulous:
quote:
So when you're proven to be a fraud you just ignore it and hope noone notices.



What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?

I think the brother (LieDecrypter) has it going on. tfro 4

and 'knows' exactly what he's talkin' 'bout.


Nope. If we go back to the original thread where this started I see a whole bunch of unanswered questions, not to mention the complete lack of dealing with Raptors extremely relevant post/point on this thread which pokes a whole in his entire argument... But I can understand how some would 'think' what you have stated based on this thread alone...



As I said Raptor is free to point out anything from this thread or the last one that he needs clarification on and I will be glad to do so.

Besides, what does this have to do with the questions that you have not even made an ATTEMPT to answer in THIS thread?
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by Fabulous:
quote:
So when you're proven to be a fraud you just ignore it and hope noone notices.



What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?

I think the brother (LieDecrypter) has it going on. tfro 4

and 'knows' exactly what he's talkin' 'bout.


Nope. If we go back to the original thread where this started I see a whole bunch of unanswered questions, not to mention the complete lack of dealing with Raptors extremely relevant post/point on this thread which pokes a whole in his entire argument... But I can understand how some would 'think' what you have stated based on this thread alone...


I don't usually get involved in discussions of this nature but

based on what I'm reading in this thread, the brother (LieDecrypter) is on the ball.

I know how knowledgeable 'you' are on this topic, Oshun

so I was looking forward to a honest discussion between the two of you.
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
*raises hand*

Well maybe one of you guys could clue me in.

I made a suggestion about ancestor veneration. It was ignored at first, but then dismissed. When the issue was pressed, it was addressed 360 degrees from the original dismissal.

quote:
I've already addressed Heru's point about ancestral veneration when I reminded him that not all Africans practiced the same belief systems and if the Ancient Hebrews did not practice it that does not make them any less Black than any other monotheistic culture in the area


He said this suggesting that not all Africans practiced ancestor veneration and just because the Hebrews didn't practice it, it DID NOT make them any less black.

and then...


quote:
You want to talk about "ancestor veneration" just what the hell do you think honoring the COVENANT handed down by the ancestors and HONOR thy FATHER and thy MOTHER was all about???...


He said this to suggest that not only was it typical Hebrew practice (ancestor veneration), but it was the basis of their religion, because of the COVENANT "handed down by the ancestors".

--------------------------------------------

Now I'm lost.

How can the warped dude have it both ways here?

Maybe you (Fabolous) can explain the connection?

or you Oshun?

Because obviously this starving poet(LD) can't get it through my thick skull.

Seriously, tell me how his mind travelled from dismissing ancestor veneration into an all out claim that Hebrews embraced it. I'm open for a fresh understanding of

quote:
What *I* noticed is he (LieDecrypter) proved his point on more than one occasion.

don't you agree, Dear readers?



What point?


My question to you is

WHY ARE 'YOU' STILL POSTING????

I recall that you said you would stop.

you 'said' and I quote:

quote:
If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.


Well?
quote:
quote:
If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.


Well?



Well, I'm still waiting, and sense you aint doing shit, why don't you REALLY help that brotha save face by explaining his "PROOF", then go get you a couple more cheerleaders to validate your explanation.

I mean seriously, am I'm supposed to take him at his word?

----------------------------------------------

I'll wait.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
My question to you is

WHY ARE 'YOU' STILL POSTING????

I recall that you said you would stop.



Because I can Roll Eyes

No. because 'you' are not a man of your word. Roll Eyes

And judging from your response, you have absolutely nothing to contribute other than some sloppy ass cheerleading. So the question is WHY are you posting? I got a couple questions. What about you?


Hey, if you don't like my posts, don't read 'em ... it's as simple as that.

Besides, I was only interested in what Oshun & LieDecrypter had to say, anyway.

You haven't contributed anything of substance to this discussion, yourself.

You just wanna fight and act like a spoiled brat.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
quote:
If you can show anywhere on AA.org where you've somehow miraculously proved a statement false I will cease from posting.


Well?



Well, I'm still waiting, and sense you aint doing shit, why don't you REALLY help that brotha save face by explaining his "PROOF", then go get you a couple more cheerleaders to validate your explanation.

I mean seriously, am I'm supposed to take him at his word?

----------------------------------------------

I'll wait.


19 hmmmmm. . . I think you've been 'waiting' all your life.
quote:
Besides, I was only interested in what Oshun & LieDecrypter had to say, anyway.

You haven't contributed anything of substance to this discussion, yourself.

You just wanna fight and act like a spoiled brat



So why the hell are you addressing me? ADDRESS your 'interest'.

And Please, I Know your ratty-ass aint coming up in here all self-righteous talking about some damned INTEGRITY. Give me a break!

And furthermore, you can kiss my "spoiled-bratty" ass. LD hasn't made sense to me, you're not even trying to make sense, so if i get to play the "brat" to get some understanding, then so be it.


Send some PM's to eachother, do what yall gotta do; I'll come back when you two have your shit together.
The closest this guy came to "informative" was his weak-ass name dropping.

quote:
How do you explain the fact that Africans tribes like the Annnag, Efik and Ibibio people of Akwa Ibom and Cross River States of Nigeria have had ancient religious practices that strongly resembled some of the Ancient Hebrews traditions?


No explanation of the similarities, other than his statement about "strongly resembled". No specifics, just a general statement that they were similar. Again, am I supposed to just take his word for it.
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.


Well, I guess maybe you've answered your own question...rather than jumping to conclusions, assuming and diving off the deep end just because you see your name...you might want to first read the CONTEXT in which it's being used...In turn saving you a lot of that precious time you mentioned...just a thought.


The 'context' was petty insults... Why would I waste my time? If so much of your posts were't FILLED with that type of dialogue, I wouldn't have become annoyed with reading them... I refuse to take the time to read a whole bunch of character assassinating posts between two posters when I'm not even involved in the argument. I've complained about that from jump, and refused participation in it previously(like when you posted an entire thread on EP and tried to involve me) Unless I personally am a victim of said character assassination(and then not every time) and if said character assassination has something to do with the actual subject, I skip past that type of bs.... and when I have to constantly skim through posts to avoid that type of dialogue, I limit dialogue with a poster like that on any thread with a quickness...
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
I didn't read any of your dissertations posts to Heru because largely you were on a seperate argument with each other, and my time is precious. If extra long posts are directed to a particular poster with a different point of argumentation than I have on an already exhaustive and frankly non-productive thread I tend to skip past them. I was completely unaware that you were dragging a completely unrelated thread discussion into the religious section... All I saw was my name with a post I did not make in here... So therefore, since I did not recognize it from this discussion, I logically deduced that it MUST have been a quote from Heru's post.


Well, I guess maybe you've answered your own question...rather than jumping to conclusions, assuming and diving off the deep end just because you see your name...you might want to first read the CONTEXT in which it's being used...In turn saving you a lot of that precious time you mentioned...just a thought.


The 'context' was petty insults... Why would I waste my time? If so much of your posts were't FILLED with that type of dialogue, I wouldn't have become annoyed with reading them... I refuse to take the time to read a whole bunch of character assassinating posts between two posters when I'm not even involved in the argument. I've complained about that from jump, and refused participation in it previously(like when you posted an entire thread on EP and tried to involve me) Unless I personally am a victim of said character assassination(and then not every time) and if said character assassination has something to do with the actual subject, I skip past that type of bs.... and when I have to constantly skim through posts to avoid that type of dialogue, I limit dialogue with a poster like that on any thread with a quickness...


For someone who just mentioned not wanting to waste her precious time you sure are spending a lot of it explaining yourself. So you don't read posts that contain "petty insults"...great you've established that now either answer the questions that WERE addressed to you which ARE relevant to this thread or just keep it moving...it really is that simple.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
Besides, I was only interested in what Oshun & LieDecrypter had to say, anyway.

You haven't contributed anything of substance to this discussion, yourself.

You just wanna fight and act like a spoiled brat



So why the hell are you addressing me? ADDRESS your 'interest'.

I'm addressing you because, well,

I 'can'.

remember that?

dontcha know it works both ways.


And Please, I Know your ratty-ass aint coming up in here all self-righteous talking about some damned INTEGRITY. Give me a break!

RATTY ASS? Eek what are you?

12?

get a grip on yourself, baby boy.


And furthermore, you can kiss my "spoiled-bratty" ass. LD hasn't made sense to me, you're not even trying to make sense, so if i get to play the "brat" to get some understanding, then so be it.

Excuse me but

I'll take a pass on that ass kissing. the odor coming from you is too foul for my taste.

AND

something tells me that being a 'brat' is what you do.

Roll Eyes goodness gracious, what a whiny crybaby. Roll Eyes



Send some PM's to eachother, do what yall gotta do; I'll come back when you two have your shit together.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
The closest this guy came to "informative" was his weak-ass name dropping.

quote:
How do you explain the fact that Africans tribes like the Annnag, Efik and Ibibio people of Akwa Ibom and Cross River States of Nigeria have had ancient religious practices that strongly resembled some of the Ancient Hebrews traditions?


No explanation of the similarities, other than his statement about "strongly resembled". No specifics, just a general statement that they were similar. Again, am I supposed to just take his word for it.


You ain't supposed to do nothing but

stay the whiny crybaby that you are.
quote:
Originally posted by LieDecrypter:
...great you've established that now either answer the questions that WERE addressed to you which ARE relevant to this thread or just keep it moving...it really is that simple.[/b]


If you would separate those I didn't answer from all the other muck, and discontinue posting with all the same muck that makes your posts into ridiculously painful to read dissertations, I'd be happy to. Also, while you are at it, can you post the link to the original thread that this discussion started with so I can repost the questions you originally skipped past? I can't remember the thread. Thanks...

P.S. Please make the posts as simple, to the point, avoiding long winded rants and character assassintations as much as possible.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×