We Got To Do Better (aka Hot Ghetto Mess) hosted by Charlie Murphy is an excellent show. I hope, hope, hope the Black community listen, focus and act on what is being said. Its wack State Farm and Home Depot backed out as sponsors after some wack Black leaders complained about the show's theme.
FACTS given on the show during the Street Walking segment:
- Several Blacks didn't know what HBCU meant. Only 23% of Blacks go to these schools now.
- Only one person knew Bob Johnson owned an NBA team.
- Several did not feel America was ready for a Black president.
- 60% of NCAA basketball players are Black. Only 28% graduate from college.
- 35% of Black households have both parents.
Who has seen the show, and what are your thoughts?