DAMN YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! Mad
I haven't picked up a bass in 5 years but since his death I picked up a bass at a local music store, now all I hear are the bass lines to "I want you back" and "Smooth criminal". Nothing else, just those 2 lines.

Now I'm at work looking at different tabulature interpretations, getting nothing done that I need to have complete for my meeting at 5pm.
bang

Somebody help me please.........
quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
DAMN YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! Mad
I haven't picked up a bass in 5 years but since his death I picked up a bass at a local music store, now all I hear are the bass lines to "I want you back" and "Smooth criminal". Nothing else, just those 2 lines.

Now I'm at work looking at different tabulature interpretations, getting nothing done that I need to have complete for my meeting at 5pm.
bang

Somebody help me please.........


I wish I could help but I'm fighting my own MJ battles Smile

I've been getting phone calls from friends I haven't heard from or seen IN YEARS (they were able to get my number from my mother who has had the same phone number all my life..lol)

Anyway, they all want to reminisce and tell a MJ story....EVen those who weren't exactly a 'friend' at the time.

Off & on (when my cell phone rings), I will see a strange area code....only to find....it is the red headed girl who used to live across the street or the bad little boy who used to call me black skinny Fab (in the 8th grade). Eek lol

Goodness gracious, I NEVER liked that guy, he was mean & he'd hit me......who the heck knows why he felt the need to talk to me after all these years. Eek

Verrrrrrrrry interesting.

I just may plan a reunion (friends & frienemies (sp)). Big Grin

& all with a MJ connection to my past.Smile
quote:
Originally posted by shulamite:
I wish life was simpler. I have two wonderful, potentially life-changing opportunities... in two different locations.

And I don't know what to do. 7


shulamite, reminded that life rarely allows "do-overs"...


appl I'm so happy for you that the universe has presented you with wonderful options.

while life doesn't allow "do-overs", you can rest comfortable in the knowledge that "do-overs" are never needed. The universe has us on a fulfilling path, if only we would get out of our own way.
quote:
Originally posted by Kweli4Real:
I'm so happy for you that the universe has presented you with wonderful options. While life doesn't allow "do-overs", you can rest comfortable in the knowledge that "do-overs" are never needed. The universe has us on a fulfilling path, if only we would get out of our own way.


Your encouragement is greatly appreciated. Thank you. hug
quote:
Originally posted by shulamite:
I wish life was simpler. I have two wonderful, potentially life-changing opportunities... in two different locations.

And I don't know what to do. 7


shulamite, reminded that life rarely allows "do-overs"...


Gurl ... just throw a dart at the map ... then get ta packin' for the weather conditions of wherever it lands! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Vox:
Roll Eyes Here we go again... that miserable journey, traveled yet again...

from eyes to Frown to Mad to bang

Have to say I haven't seen this sentiment expressed so simply, powerfully, and poignantly before.... having been through a similar hell last year... but I've emerged like a butterfly out the otherside and it's now just a reminder... that people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime... but always a reason. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:that people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime... but always a reason. Smile


Yeah, but it doesn't make the pain any easier. After a point, you want good people to stop exiting your life, no?

I do not want my life to be a carousel...
quote:
Originally posted by shulamite:
Yeah, but it doesn't make the pain any easier. After a point, you want good people to stop exiting your life, no?

I do not want my life to be a carousel...

No, nothing makes the pain easier. I believe there's a reason people enter ... and exit... a person's life. I guess it's about looking at the reason. Sometimes people aren't meant to stay. And time and awareness are what helps understand why...
Speaking for myself, there's no pushing against the universe if that's not what is meant to be... then life becomes an evolution rather than a carosel. That's why I like Kweli's quote so much...
Your new plans sound exciting... Smile
quote:
Originally posted by shulamite:
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:that people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime... but always a reason. Smile


Yeah, but it doesn't make the pain any easier. After a point, you want good people to stop exiting your life, no?

I do not want my life to be a carousel...
Well, what u want is to do a better job of identifying a "good" person. I cannot beleeeeeeeve how many signs I overlooked with this one. Trust is not only borne of having faith in someone's motives; in my case, it's also borne of the refusal to grasp the mindset of unnecessary, over-the-top scheisty-ness. Ironically, it's almost an intentional, knowing naivete.

Clearly, logic is NOT a sound basis for trusting someone.

And Firefly, I should point out that this is not quite the "hell" you may have gone through, because fortunately this got nipped in the bud fairly quickly, less than 3 months in. It's just terribly disappointing. In the long run, the worst part of this is the women I didn't go out with or pursue while messing with this one, and the constructive things I could have done instead of wasting valuable time with this one.

And, of course, that dumb and blind feeling. sck
Congrats, Shula...

As for your decision, you pick the one that your gut and every fiber of your being is telling you to go for. The gut is usually right.

...and Mr. Vox, I'd say the same applies to you: always go with your gut. It's there for a reason. Don't kick yourself regarding your current situation; lessons can be learned from AnyThing.

Remember: take the experience and leave the pain.

As for what makes a person good, I was asked to write about that on our "sister" site The Black Think Tank...and I did. You should check it out.

"Wisdom Is A Woman Woman With A Gut!"
quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
DAMN YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! Mad
I haven't picked up a bass in 5 years but since his death I picked up a bass at a local music store, now all I hear are the bass lines to "I want you back" and "Smooth criminal". Nothing else, just those 2 lines.

Now I'm at work looking at different tabulature interpretations, getting nothing done that I need to have complete for my meeting at 5pm.
bang

Somebody help me please.........


One word . . . TalkBass

Make sure you wear your GAS mask. 1
Originally posted by EbonyRose
quote:
Why are Black folks Black folks' worst enemy? sck

As if we don't have enough other problems. Frown


fro Beats the hell outta me!! But what I finding troublin' is black folks are the FIRST to complain when folks outside our race does something to another black person or as a group...but! On the inside...the same black folks wont give or have respect to black people as a group or individually. I see it ALL the time. If they're not color stroked....they will find SOMETHING wrong with another black person or group to feel better than or...they will just be "haters or sabbotagers." The motto being: "If I can't have it...neither can you"Roll Eyes It's sooo hyprocritcal...and tragic all at the same time. It seems some of us love to hate us..and will spend time spewing negativity. It's no wonder we've only moved two inches in the last 400 years....crabs in the barrell comes to mindFrown

fro
fro And another thang that's been pullin my chain as a black person and I have to get this out....why is it that we are NOT completely supportive of our BLACK PRESIDENT???!!! I don't get this shyte! We have a black president....doesn't that mean anything??? It sho woulda meant sumthin to that black man swingin from a tree in the deep south or that black man being tarred and feathered in the midwest....or that black woman being raped over and over by massa during slavery.

Whitefolks in all their 40 something presidents have generally fock over folks throughout the world....made stupid comments and sent innocent soldier overseas to fight wars never approved of....but still these presidents had support from their white folks...and yet...my President[yes I'm gonna claim him for the good and the bad-cuz why? He's human and Black...and I have yet to see those blackfolks who critize him constantly for the air he breathes....walk on focking waterRoll Eyes] My President just got started with a whole lot of massa's mess i.e.greed/economy crisis/war...but!

Why can't Black People just be supportive of my President....just focking CUZ...he's black? Cuz when you say he's black-then there's another argument.bang No his bi-racial...no he's father was African. So focking what! I don't get this shyte. Whitefolks do it all the time. They support their dumb azz presidents no matter what. They don't care if those in [vice president] office can spell potato or how many times one president falls down off a plane ...white focking folks for the most part support their presidents....even Richard tricky Dick Nixon....especially when he was exposed after the watergate. Many were there for him. Cuz why? He was WHITE!!! White folks are not geniuses....but! They are focking loyal. Why can't we just be just as focking loyal to the first Black President of the United States of America??? Why do some of us have to be yapping about absolutely NOTHING? [But at same time won't do community service to make a difference in someone's [black] lifeRoll Eyes Many just talk like they do something effective but really don't.]

Why does MY PRESIDENT has to be placed under a focking mircoscope by some unproductive snobs in the black community when "white boy" neantheral has been getting away with murder for two thousands years? Obama can't even have his four!Confused Without the peanut gallery losing their fockin minds??!! Why the fock is that? Some blackfolks are sooooo stupid[thinking they're sooooo smart and] don't even see the accomplishment and the message being sent through the universe. Dumb mofos. They're not even smart enough to recognize that the rock[which has held us back] has been cracked. Stupid mofosRoll Eyes All they wanna do is run their ignorant mouths and fock it up for the next black man[which I doubt will happen cuz blackfolks don't know HOW to keep their mouth shut...tellin everythangRoll Eyes] This reminds me of the field and house nigras debating over the 40 acres and a mule that eventually no body's got! Cuz why? We are never satisfied. We are too busy distracting the milestone with bullshyte. And we are never satisfied even though folks have DIED for this moment in time...cuz we do NOT KNOW HOW TO be loyal. It's been deveined. Cuz we talk about unity....but! That's just an empty trend with no social rewards. It's true. We are NOT LOYAL. WE ARE NOT LOYAL. FOCK ALL THE POLITICAL YAKKING...the bottom line is. We are not loyal. Which means...massa done his job in dismantling the pride/unity we once had as a people. It's no more! Pitiful.sck

And so while some snob blackfolks can talk and spit on the platform of opinion all day long about this and that...the bottom line is: there is no real unity among us which equates to no loyalty to the bigger picture[ even though slaves are jumping in their graves that there is finally a black president who they built the steps for...but for us who are here to see it and feel it...it's almost like a raped destiny] And.... since my President's been in office....the positive excitment is gone replaced with an ugly negative spin! i.e. hatin'. Many black folks once drenched with black love are now hating on my President. Traders!!! Focking traders. No wonder we are still where we are as a continent! We talk and no action. And our talk has been fockin cheapRoll Eyes Cuz if we were REAL black people like [back in the day and as] we say we are[when we were happy and proud the day he first got elected]....we would continue to SUPPORT this man....no matter what!!! We would be loyal to him [regardless of his mistakes] no matter what!!! Like whitefolks do for their presidents. But will we? Can we? Hell to the nawl!!! Cuz why? We. are. broken. people. Who can never be loyal to anyone....not to each other....not even to ourselves. How sad is that? It just shows how some of us are seriously in need of some group counselin' and that's real...but! I'm just saying....sck


fro
In all due respect...(& as a black person) I will not BLINDLY follow/support ANYONE...

no matter 'who' is it.

If Obama does or says something I disagree with, I will speak on it...

I reserve the right to my freedom of speech....having a black president does not negate that fact.

Obama will NOT be treated any differently than any other president (as far as I'm concerned). He is accountable for his actions & promises.

He is NOT exempt from criticism...and neither is he a G.D to be worshipped (as some folk seem to do)....

He's in office to do a job....his half 'blackness' does not give him a free pass or a free 'ride' when it comes to his policies & treatment of the black community (at least NOT in my book).

I'm just sayin'

In this particular case, my loyalty is conditional.

I will wait & see.
fro Everyone...has a choice. But Presidents have been supported by their white counterparts...even when they bailed out financially and created wars that killed thousands of people....through all that mayhem still white folks STOOD by their President even when they knew their Presidents were DEAD wrong. They weren't blind. Their eyes were wide open. But! As I said before everyone has a choice. Homeboy hasn't even been in office long enough to be properly criticized. And the naysayers and faultfinders have their eyes so close up his azz he can't even fart....while other Presidents have stolen billions of dollars from their unsuspecting voters...and STILL white folks stood by their President. Blackfolks just don't know or understand what loyalty is....and I understand but! Now we have a chance to bring real power back in our communities but we can't do it if everytime President Obama decides to do something unpopular before it even gets off to a good start...here come those nitpickers. That's all I'm saying. We have become too negative regarding Obama....and we need to change that and for those who won't... again....their choice.

BTW: I personally don't see Obama as a God...only as a human being who happens to be black. fro
quote:
BTW: I personally don't see Obama as a God...only as a human being who happens to be black.


Well, speaking for myself....G.D (my perception of G.d) is the only entity I will give UNCONDITIONAL loyalty to.

IMO, Obama is not above criticism and from what I can tell... he has no problem throwing black folk under the bus.

but

that's just my opinion (of which we're all entitled).

There's not a black person here (OR on earth) ...in a position to dictate how other black folk view Obama or...

how they should or shouldn't respond to his actions/policies & position...

All anyone can do is share their opinion..hopefully minus the put down of others for theirs (personally I find it offensive).

I will continue to be 'negative' regarding Obama as long as I see him NEGATIVE or condescending to the black community

As with anything else, we all have our own opinion based on our own knowledge, standards, perspective & expectations.

I'm not trying to BE LIKE white folk, so I frankly couldn't care less what they've done or haven't done (in terms of how they 'stood by' the crimes of white presidents or in spite of).

As you said (& I wholeheartedly agree)...my choice fro

I LOVE the freedoms in this country. tfro
quote:
Originally posted by Kocolicious:
fro Your choice to see it how you want to see as is my choice to continue seeing it the way I see it. tfro
fro


The DIFFERENCE being

I don't 'put down' those who see it as you do ...while you choose otherwise.

guess that's just another 'choice'. tfro

Who is anyone here to judge what somebody 'does' or doesn't do (when it comes to their community)? All that is is conjecture.

Anyway, I find the following to be very true (in this instance): For every ONE FINGER pointed at others, THREE fingers point back.
quote:
Originally posted by Kocolicious:
fro With exception...I'm NOT pointing fingers..... Nor I am judging... or putting anyone DOWN(all those observations are your perspectives not mine)


Surrrrrrre you are (pointing fingers & putting folk down)

however, there is ONE point on which we agree:


quote:
Koco wrote: *snip* It's sooo hyprocritcal...and tragic all at the same time. It seems some of us love to hate us..and will spend time spewing negativity. It's no wonder we've only moved two inches in the last 400 years....crabs in the barrell comes to mind


tfro
quote:
Surrrrrrre you are (pointing fingers & putting folk down)


fro Noooooooo I'm not...but! It is a matter of intrepretation. As I said before [and this is not a claim] I am projecting FACT not judging, pointing fingers, NOT even giving conjecture......I am conveying what I know to be historical behavioral FACT[which continues to plague and decay black communities across this nation to this very day]! It was NEVER a mystery or a secret...blackfolks were always aware of its existence.

BTW: Crabs in a barrell has been a famous [and often used] phrase describing the legendary tainted relationship and division among blackfolks since slavery. I didn't just make this up. And I totally agree with you on this point as welltfro

fro
quote:
Originally posted by Kocolicious:
quote:
Surrrrrrre you are (pointing fingers & putting folk down)


fro Noooooooo I'm not...but! It is a matter of intrepretation.


Please. How many ways can one intrepret the following negativity:

Koco wrote:

*snip*

quote:
have yet to see those blackfolks who critize him constantly for the air he breathes....walk on focking water]


quote:
Why do some of us have to be yapping about absolutely NOTHING? [But at same time won't do community service to make a difference in someone's [black] life Many just talk like they do something effective but really don't.]


note: your 'community work' comment can apply to 'anyone' not just black ppl and not just blk ppl who criticize Obama

quote:
Why does MY PRESIDENT has to be placed under a focking mircoscope by some unproductive snobs in the black community


quote:
Some blackfolks are sooooo stupid[thinking they're sooooo smart and] don't even see the accomplishment and the message being sent through the universe. Dumb mofos.


'stupid black ppl' is a historical fact too? .....ok.

quote:
They're not even smart enough to recognize that the rock[which has held us back] has been cracked. Stupid mofos


your reference to black folk (who criticize Obama) as 'stupid mofos' (I'm guessing) is another history lesson.

quote:
All they wanna do is run their ignorant mouths and fock it up for the next black man[which I doubt will happen cuz blackfolks don't know HOW to keep their mouth shut...tellin everythang]


You can call the above 'history' ALL you want but from what I see...all you're doing is slinging insults

insults toward those who don't share your view.


quote:
Koco wrote: As I said before [and this is not a claim] I am projecting FACT not judging, pointing fingers, NOT even giving conjecture......I am conveying what I know to be historical behavioral FACT[which continues to plague and decay black communities across this nation to this very day]!


You are projecting FACT alright...

and those 'facts' seem to be contingent on whether or not Obama is publicly critcized or shown 'complete' loyalty by ALL black folk.


quote:
It was NEVER a mystery or a secret...blackfolks were always aware of its existence.

BTW: Crabs in a barrell has been a famous [and often used] phrase describing the legendary tainted relationship and division among blackfolks since slavery. I didn't just make this up. And I totally agree with you on this point as welltfro


I'm aware of the phrase 'crabs in a barrel'....whatever gave you the idea I wouldn't be ... is beyond me.

I was being sarcastic....

my point has more to do with the negativity you yourself continue to spew about other black folk who don't share your opinion of Obama....

Why?

because I happen to be one of those folks.

But thanks (anyway) for the history lesson:


quote:
Yall need to give my President a focking break as most of you sit on your comfortable couches and do ABSOLUTELY nothing but spew unwarranted criticism on your state-of-the-art computers


FTR Koco....I'm done
Originally posted by Fabulous
quote:


Please. How many ways can one intrepret the following negativity:

Koco wrote:

*snip*quote: have yet to see those blackfolks who critize him constantly for the air he
breathes....walk on focking water]


fro

That wasn't negativity....but! The truth. Sometimes the truth is neither positive nor negative. But just is...as is this case.

quote:


quote:
Why do some of us have to be yapping about absolutely NOTHING? [But at same
time won't do community service to make a difference in someone's [black]
life Many just talk like they do something effective but really don't.]

note: your 'community work' comment can apply to 'anyone' not just black
ppl and not just blk ppl who criticize Obama


But! I was specifically AIMING at some Blackfolks (careless about whitefolks) and why I said "won't do community service to make a difference in someone's [black] life." Cuz it is soooo true. Many of us talk that talk but! Don't walk it. What is negative about that? It's the truth. The ugly truth.

quote:


quote:

Why does MY PRESIDENT has to be placed under a focking mircoscope by some unproductive snobs in the black community


Again...it's the truth and a legitimate one. I know a lot of snobs in the Black community who do absolutely NOTHING but "put Obama down." And yet you can't get them to volunteer, donate or participate in any activity that will uplift or improve the environmental/social condition of "their people." I know this to be true cuz I experience it. Every. Day.

quote:


quote:

Some blackfolks are sooooo stupid[thinking they're sooooo smart and] don't even see the accomplishment and the message being sent through the universe. Dumb mofos.

'stupid black ppl' is a historical fact too? .....ok.


Yep. And I didn't fumble my words when I said it. It happens to another true fact from my experience and perspective. And I can only give my experience and perspective of what I know to be true. I've always known "stupid" people as a group of folks who KNOW better...i.e. the consequences of a bad an idea/or behavior... but! Does it anyway.

quote:

quote:
They're not even smart enough to recognize that the rock[which has held us back] has been cracked. Stupid mofos

your reference to black folk (who criticize Obama) as 'stupid mofos' (I'm
guessing) is another history lesson.


Well I should have said some blackfolks, But I stand by my statement nevertheless. And no it is not so much a history lesson as it is the truth. Cuz for the most part blackfolks know this about us.

quote:

quote:
All they wanna do is run their ignorant mouths and fock it up for the next black man[which I doubt will happen cuz blackfolks don't know HOW to keep their mouth shut...tellin everythang]

You can call the above 'history' ALL you want but from what I see...all
you're doing is slinging insults.. insults toward those who don't share your view.




Your choice to see it how you want..but! It is no insult..not from where I stand. Just the historical truth-which can be proven. What's the saying? Can't hold "water?" Yep that's it. Some blackfolks can't hold water to save their lives. They used to call them back in the day "house nigras" cuz as soon they heard
sumthin from the fields about runnin away/or revolting...they almost broke their necks runnin in the plantation house to go tell massa everything they overheard Leroy say. (but not all house nigras weren't like this...just some and!) This observation is not a secret either...it's well a known [documented] fact.
But my spin on calling some blackfolks ignorant...for me is a more accurate [modern] description of their mindset. But! I didn't give any ONE person that depiction...I just said this in general. It's up to the individual who chose to put on this "jacket." Again it's about choices. In addition, what I said is not a personal attack, it is a group observation of the woes of some ill-informed black people. And for the record, it doesn't matter if they share my views or not. I'm used to that as well as being a "lone thinker" and clearly to get them on my side wasn't the purpose of my commentary. I spoke out on my beliefs. And my desire to speak on a topic isn't any different from anyone else's. Plus I have witnessed blackfolks call each other worse names than ignorant and stupid....but! I prefer the fore mentioned descriptions....cuz it closely defines their mentality to the tee.

quote:


quote:
Koco wrote: As I said before [and this is not a claim] I am projecting FACT not judging, pointing fingers, NOT even giving conjecture......I am conveying what I know to be historical behavioral FACT[which continues to plague and decay black communities across this nation to this very day]!


You are projecting FACT alright...

and those 'facts' seem to be contingent on whether or not Obama is publicly
critcized or shown 'complete' loyalty by ALL black folk.


My opinion and interpretation of this historical outcome. But it doesn't mean that it will be true for ALL blackfolks to look at this in the way I want them to. I am reasonable to know that it will be otherwise. Because throughout our history in this country it has been otherwise. However, from my perspective this is a problem. Cuz many of us do not like being diagnosed of our social sickness as a people (even by our own people) and on the other side...there are those of us who don't want to do anything about our social sickness either....but! This doesn't mean the illness that's damaging us as a people is gonna go away just cuz we continue to ignore it/refuse to acknowledge it or are too stubborn about finding real solutions to eradicate it. Cuz our societal condition is festering like a boil about to pop! I know this to be true personally. And is why I said what I said about being loyal to Obama. Not to worship him as a God or as a person without flaws...but to understand the mission he represents as we move
forward redesigning the crucial elements of our social resurrection that can potentially enable us to be a stronger people from the inside out and permanently rid us of circular thought and destructive behavior. Cuz it is no doubt we are in deep shyte trouble-not all of us, not even some of us...but! Enough of us to destroy the very fabric of our entire race bit by bit-which is happening right now. Obama is just another gift sent to us….like Tubman, Truth, Chisolm, Malcolm, King, Evers, James, Wheatley, Bethune, Mason, Marshall, Dunbar, Diop, Wesling, Hurtson, Angelou, Baker, Terrell, Winfrey, Shabazz, Matzelger, Drew…and even the late Michael Jackson....just to name a few. It is important that we recognize this gift given to us again....otherwise.

quote:

quote:
It was NEVER a mystery or a secret...blackfolks were always aware of its existence.

BTW: Crabs in a barrell has been a famous [and often used] phrase describing the legendary tainted relationship and division among blackfolks since slavery. I didn't just make this up. And I totally agree with you on this point as well


I'm aware of the phrase 'crabs in a barrel'....whatever gave you the idea I
wouldn't be ... is beyond me.

I was being sarcastic...


I know you know. I was being sarcastic too.

quote:

my point has more to do with the negativity you yourself continue to spew
about other black folk who don't share your opinion of Obama....

Why?


It is my pleasure to repeat what I said above...and it absolutely has nothing to do
with negativity but "truth." What I said above was " many of us do not like being diagnosed of our social sickness as a people (even by our own people)and on the other side…there are those of us who don't want to do anything
about our social sickness either....but! You know the rest."

quote:
because I happen to be one of those folks
.

Well...again I wasn't talking about you. I don't even know you enough to know your politics on this issue. And seriously had no idea you felt that way. Never saw you as an ignorant or stupid mofo. Nope! In fact I've always considered you as being a very bright highly intelligent young woman with a very wise soul.....and still do... but! I did not purposely single you or anyone out....and! I had no clue you would take what I said so personally. Just to be clear, my spin was not DIRECTED at any individua(cuz I don't personally know any of the members on this board..but my spin was)-more so toward a particular group of blackfolks as why I said "yall.". Besides, I don't take immature or emotional digs at people...that's high school adolescence and not how I roll in life and definitely not my style. I don't go around starting mess or looking for it. But I do defense myself when necessary. And that is the only time..but! This is not that situation. Having said that, I still stand by my commentary and only sorry you chose to take it personal when in fact...it wasn't toward you..or any one person for that matter....but!

quote:
But thanks (anyway) for the history lesson:


No history lesson. This is who I am. How I express myself. Straight. No chaser. And my position has nothing to do with anyone. I say what I feel from my heart and soul through my perspective and experience....and scream it
at the top of my lungs.....if there are those who disagree then that's life. I'm not here to CHANGE anybody's thinking. And...I cannot PLEASE everyone....and definitely cannot be in full agreement all the time with every and anyone. And I'm not trying to. Just being me. Nothing more.

quote:

quote:
Yall need to give my President a focking break as most of you sit on your comfortable couches and do ABSOLUTELY nothing but spew unwarranted criticism
on your state-of-the-art computers


FTR Koco....I'm done


How is this an insult to you? I don't get it. Again....I said Yall. And this was a general commentary reflecting how I felt regarding my President vs my Black community. But Okay....you're right. I'm done tootfro

fro
quote:
How is this an insult to you?I don't get it. Again....I said Yall. And this was a general commentary reflecting how I felt regarding my President vs my Black community. But Okay....you're right. I'm done too


Guess I'm not 'done' after all...

Your 'black' commentary is GENERAL in it's insult of BLACK people who don't share your views (relating to Obama).

And you are just as wrong in your insults...as the black people you disparage.

in a nutshell

I've explained myself as much as I intend to ...

For every blk 'mofo'... every 'stupid' black, dumb, etc... (judgment that you make)... hopefully, the universe won't judge you as harshly.

On this particular subject, you sling insults at black folk (who are critical of Obama) in the same way the klan slings a rope...it's offensive and I chose to respond.

but do 'reflect' on...

That's all black folk need...another black person belittling them (in the name of history & truth)

whatevah Roll Eyes

ain't nothing NEW about that

fro
quote:
And my desire to speak on a topic isn't any different from anyone else's. Plus I have witnessed blackfolks call each other worse names than [b]ignorant and stupid....but! I prefer the fore mentioned descriptions....cuz it closely defines their mentality to the tee.


Yeah, you're not the ONLY black person to use 'name calling' to make a point (& prefer degrading descriptions)

'That' (of course) makes it all right. hat

there's nothing new under the sun.

Do yo thang. tfro
fro I didn't say it made it right...but! This is my commentary...and I am speaking for myself. And I know blackfolks have called each other all kinds of names. And I'm not gonna apologize for being "real" and pretend it doesn't happen cuz it does....everyday! And I don't have to DEGRADE blackfolks....they [MANY] do that themselves....too...all day long..they don't need my help! I call it like I see it. And as always...I do my thang...and nobody elses.

Originally posted by Fabulous
quote:

And you are just as wrong in your insults...as the black people you disparage.

in a nutshell


Your opinion...not mine. Frankly I disagree. I call it like it see it. And if you wanna call it an insult...your choice. But I know what I meant. And if there are those who can't handle the truth and want to call it an insult...then so be it....but! I know the depths of what I meant in relationship to Obama and some blackfolks...and that's all that matters.

quote:
For every blk 'mofo'... every 'stupid' black, dumb, etc... (judgment that you make)... hopefully, the universe won't judge you as harshly.


I'm not worried about how the universe will judge me...cuz I KNOW what I do to make a difference in the world. And it has not a thang to do with "words"...but action. Cuz as we all know "talk" is cheap. So I know the universe is gonna look at what I do[and kind the human being I am]...as oppose to what I say to determine my worth and character....and that's fine with me.


BTW: I never used the word "dumb" or etc. Just ignorant and stupid. Dumb is not a word I would use to define some blackfolks' mentality ....nope! I would never call a black person dumb or...etc.

fro

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×