Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
quote:
Originally posted by Shango67:
DDOUBLE...

I have shared the STIFF ARM discussion with some of my boys via email, and we have been rolling all morning.

You are a god here in NY!

STIFF ARM!


I love it!


Yeah I emailed my brother too. It should be all over Ohio by friday night. lol


Gentlemen, I do what I can. hat I can't stop laughing about it either. Think we can lobby MBM to add a stiff arm emoticon? beer
Ok, ok, the stiff arm thing was funny BUT do you think that by applying that technique you may miss out on the one for you?? I mean, QTY has NEVER cheated on her mate and if you met her (not on here), you would have been stiff arming her like anybody else you meet......

If my future mate is on this board, looking at this board, or is in NY or Ohio, PLEASE DONT STIFF ARM ME. I'm not the average sista. I will NEVER call you or interact with you in any type of way EVER AGAIN! LOL You have my pic on here so that "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were The one and only ME" is not gonna work! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by The one and only ME:
Ok, ok, the stiff arm thing was funny BUT do you think that by applying that technique you may miss out on the one for you?? I mean, QTY has NEVER cheated on her mate and if you met her (not on here), you would have been stiff arming her like anybody else you meet......

If my future mate is on this board, looking at this board, or is in NY or Ohio, PLEASE DONT STIFF ARM ME. I'm not the average sista. I will NEVER call you or interact with you in any type of way EVER AGAIN! LOL You have my pic on here so that "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were The one and only ME" is not gonna work! LOL


I think you need to petition for a stiff arm exemption - qty226 got one; check with Shango on that! Wink

If not a stiff arm, how else should we shed & evade crazy ladies? Lower the shoulder?


Clearly, this allows the pursuer to get way too close!
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
Of all da bitches & ho's I have dated... (just kidding)

I have to say that I cannot recall ever being disappointed by a woman... this does not mean that I have not been hurt... just not disappointed... not that I can recall...

I think that I have probably disappointed way more than have disappointed me...




Playa

Razz


{*For the record I am TEASING you AG.. I am not trying to fight you, degrade your name, hurt you, or suggest in any way that you seriously be treating dem women's like hoes}


Razz

{* For the record that was me TEASING you again...}


sit down fool! hehehehe

{* once again, I just want you to know that I was TEASING you.....}


If this in any way makes you uncomfortable, or feel like I'm attacking your playa status (Teasing again), then I apologize.... I will not tease you no' mo'



Be easy....
quote:
Originally posted by virtue/Khalliqa:
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
Of all da bitches & ho's I have dated... (just kidding)

I have to say that I cannot recall ever being disappointed by a woman... this does not mean that I have not been hurt... just not disappointed... not that I can recall...

I think that I have probably disappointed way more than have disappointed me...




Playa

Razz


{*For the record I am TEASING you AG.. I am not trying to fight you, degrade your name, hurt you, or suggest in any way that you seriously be treating dem women's like hoes}


Razz

{* For the record that was me TEASING you again...}


sit down fool! hehehehe

{* once again, I just want you to know that I was TEASING you.....}


If this in any way makes you uncomfortable, or feel like I'm attacking your playa status (Teasing again), then I apologize.... I will not tease you no' mo'



Be easy....
Do not MESS with me non-virtue... Are you trying to PRO...VOKE ME??!!
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by virtue/Khalliqa:
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
Of all da bitches & ho's I have dated... (just kidding)

I have to say that I cannot recall ever being disappointed by a woman... this does not mean that I have not been hurt... just not disappointed... not that I can recall...

I think that I have probably disappointed way more than have disappointed me...




Playa

Razz


{*For the record I am TEASING you AG.. I am not trying to fight you, degrade your name, hurt you, or suggest in any way that you seriously be treating dem women's like hoes}


Razz

{* For the record that was me TEASING you again...}


sit down fool! hehehehe

{* once again, I just want you to know that I was TEASING you.....}


If this in any way makes you uncomfortable, or feel like I'm attacking your playa status (Teasing again), then I apologize.... I will not tease you no' mo'



Be easy....
Do not MESS with me non-virtue... Are you trying to PRO...VOKE ME??!!


rofl....
quote:
So, Shango.........

Sup with the exemption?

Exemptions are not handed out willy-nilly.

Now, as you know, I am a man... and as a man, I can be corrupted, cajoled, and persuaded. If you want an exemption from me, I am sure we can come to an agreement... of course, the agreement will be brokered outside the scrutiny of the AA.org community.

Do you get my drift? It is called QUID PRO QUO

Let that marinate and get at me by C.O.B. today.

Roll with it.
quote:
Originally posted by Shango67:
quote:
So, Shango.........

Sup with the exemption?

Exemptions are not handed out willy-nilly.

Now, as you know, I am a man... and as a man, I can be corrupted, cajoled, and persuaded. If you want an exemption from me, I am sure we can come to an agreement... of course, the agreement will be brokered outside the scrutiny of the AA.org community.

Do you get my drift? It is called QUID PRO QUO

Let that marinate and get at me by C.O.B. today.

Roll with it.


See, now, why you being unfair to me??? You guys gave QTY an exemption. Frown

Aight, well, lets do a 3:00 so that I may acquire a complete understanding of the terms of this agreement and make a decision as to whether or not it would be in my best interest to enter into contract......
quote:
Originally posted by ddouble:
Brother Felix-

When I actively hung out with a crew of single women, I saw & heard things that violate "the code" - stuff that ladies do & think, but keep on the hush amongst themselves. Trust me, the potential to do vile things to one's partner in a relationship is not just a male practice. IMO, women simply cover their tracks better, that's all. But in the end K is right, there are plenty of honorable ladies out there. But until you find one, work on your stiff arm technique.



Thanks. Brother DD...I agree with you and Virtue that there are some honorable sistas out there. I am not talking about them. I just want the allusion that ladies don't cheat...it is a myth...ladies are just much better at covering their tracks.
quote:
Originally posted by Kweli4Real:
Have I been disappointed by a woman? Of course. Many times.

How so? By her allowing her friends into our relationship. She began treating me the way her friends treated their unfaithful, irresponsible domineering men; even though, she acknowledged that I exhibited none of those traits.

By her [a different woman] being unfaithful. When we got together she made no bones about her desire to be a "stay-at-home take care of the house" woman. I had no problem with that. I made enough $$$ to meet our financial needs. Her fling was with a hustlin' Bad Boy. He was my polar opposite. I discovered the affair after a week when he stole some money and beat her a$$.

By her [a different woman] refusing to grow beyond where she was, despite my encouragement and support. This was a bright woman who refused to pick up a book; she would rather watch sit-com reruns after she came home from her cashiering job. She actually turned down a promotion because it would've interfered with her TV watching.

By her [a different woman] refusing to allow me to grow beyond where I was. She was an attempted dream-killer. enuff said.

By her [a different woman] spending every dime I made, while b!tching and moaning that I worked too much.

But all of these disappointments taught me lessons and made me the man that I am today. So, I can complain.


...."By her [a different woman] being unfaithful. When we got together she made no bones about her desire to be a "stay-at-home take care of the house" woman. I had no problem with that. I made enough $$$ to meet our financial needs. Her fling was with a hustlin' Bad Boy. He was my polar opposite. I discovered the affair after a week when he stole some money and beat her a$$...."


Eek oh wow! That's extra....nasty...yeesh.
quote:
Originally posted by The one and only ME:
Ok, ok, the stiff arm thing was funny BUT do you think that by applying that technique you may miss out on the one for you?? I mean, QTY has NEVER cheated on her mate and if you met her (not on here), you would have been stiff arming her like anybody else you meet......

If my future mate is on this board, looking at this board, or is in NY or Ohio, PLEASE DONT STIFF ARM ME. I'm not the average sista. I will NEVER call you or interact with you in any type of way EVER AGAIN! LOL You have my pic on here so that "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were The one and only ME" is not gonna work! LOL


I do have/had women friends that cheated; but I do'nt play that....at all. When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.
quote:
Originally posted by nayo:
I do have/had women friends that cheated; but I do'nt play that....at all. When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.


For some men, it's not enough to throw subtle hints...

and yet for others the very fact that you lose interest is indicative in their minds that you have cheated....

not that you have a right to heaven forbid realize that the relationship is toxic....

and begin to make arrangements to get out as best you can....

yet, other men, you can be straight up with and they will appreciate it and won't flip out on you....

the relationship will die and you both will go your separate ways in peace...



Peace,
Khalliqa
quote:
Originally posted by nayo:
[ When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.


Why throw "subtle hints"? The very idea behind subtlty means it's hidden, obsure and difficult to decipher. Why drag out an unpleasant situation (for both parties involved)? Why not just voice your unhappiness and declare it over?

I'm really starting to believe the concept of a "quick, clean kill" is lost on women....
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
quote:
Originally posted by nayo:
[ When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.


Why throw "subtle hints"? The very idea behind subtlty means it's hidden, obsure and difficult to decipher. Why drag out an unpleasant situation (for both parties involved)? Why not just voice your unhappiness and declare it over?

I'm really starting to believe the concept of a "quick, clean kill" is lost on women....


yeah

I'm always very amused when women claim to do things a certain way ("subtle-like") because they don't want to "hurt a man's feelings" .... and then wind up causing far deeper hurt in the process ....
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
quote:
Originally posted by nayo:
[ When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.


Why throw "subtle hints"? The very idea behind subtlty means it's hidden, obsure and difficult to decipher. Why drag out an unpleasant situation (for both parties involved)? Why not just voice your unhappiness and declare it over?

I'm really starting to believe the concept of a "quick, clean kill" is lost on women....



That is sooooo not true. I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with administering the "quick, clean kill". For one, I am not going to torture myself being around a man that does not interest me for whatever reason. Secondly, I wouldn't want anyone to do me that way. I try to treat folks the way I would like to be treated.

I'm a little too outspoken for subtle hints. IMO that whole concept is too much like playing games. I mean, I'm not going to intentionally damage a man's ego on the way out but I know how to end things tactfully.
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
quote:
Originally posted by nayo:
[ When I have lost interest, I throw subtle hints, and begin the escape.


Why throw "subtle hints"? The very idea behind subtlty means it's hidden, obsure and difficult to decipher. Why drag out an unpleasant situation (for both parties involved)?


It is best to be upfront and honest where applicable...

unfortunately, men are not monolithic emotionally and some men have a hard time with rejection, just like some women do....

the best case scenario is this:

quote:
yet, other men, you can be straight up with and they will appreciate it and won't flip out on you....

the relationship will die and you both will go your separate ways in peace...



A woman should do this when dealing with a man she knows will respect her decision and not try to harm her in some way emotionally or physically...


When this is not possible, it is imperative in terms of the woman's safety and the man's ego.. to handle things delicately and subtley...

in etiquette this is called "saving face".... when applied properly it has merit...

"saving face" to the point where the man thinks its his idea to end the relationship is even better....

and vice versa.... when dealing with a woman you know will not accept rejection, it might be best to help her save her frustration and embarrassment by delicately and subtley letting her down...

knowing who you're dealing with is key.... the sooner this is discovered the better....

the goal is for everyone to leave in peace.... and there are different ways of handling this....

women don't always get it right... one technique will not work on everyone...


all one can do is sincerely try.... to correct the mistakes that they finally see that they've made... make note of how they got themselves into the situation in the first place, note the type of person that they need to stay away from.....

and humbly learn from the experience... Smile


Peace,
Khalliqa
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×