A. Neither

 

 

Although the Jews brought their manuscripts of the Torah/Talmud out of Ancient Egypt <<<Judaism was never a "BC" religion, according to Dr. Williams. It seems that a one "Rashi" aka Rabbi Solomon Bar Issac (eg. a Baron hisself) created [2] formulas (1. Protocol of the Barons and 2. the religion of Judaism --Sefa Hajasa Literature {sp}: books of the upright ones Abraham, Issac and Jacob) between (1080AD and 1100AD) which coincides with the crusades in the Middle East.

 

In early 1200s Moses Ben Maimon not Moses used the formula(s) of "Rashi" to map the OT manuscripts.

 

{Note: 1. This nefarious process was historically rewriting/erasing the true identify of the people who really connect spiritually to African God/dess Consciousness (eg. Ancient Egyptians). 2. The Knights of Templar (eg. Order of the Jesuits) were developing and expanding their power during the crusades while the Trans-Atlantic slave trade also was beginning to take form. 3. To date in London, England the banks started by Jewish Barons still exist @ 1 Lombard Street (eg. the House of Lombards, the Rothchilds and Solomon Brothers are apart of this operation.}.

 

(Note: 4. The OT was first published in 1475 for Christians by the Roman Catholic church who were against the Barons/Jews --money changers and the Templars. 5. Later, the Templars would become the 'invisible' muscle for the Vatican.)

 

The New Testament was "prepared" by Desiderius Erasmus (eg. a homosexual and illegitmate son of a Roman Catholic priest) who was a European playwright and ex-Roman Catholic priest hisself. He was commissioned by Pope Alexander, the 6th in the early 1500s to write something on the object of Christianity (eg. JC "the created creature").

 

It took him 16 years to formulate the Synoptic Gospels or the three manuscripts: Mark, Matthew and Luke( ie. first known as the Novum Instrumentum written:  a) in Greek (1516); b) in 1519 the name changed to Novum Testamentum; and then c) in 1535 <<<the name changed to the New Testament).

 

He added 6 more books (eg. Peter 1, Peter 2, Corinthans 1, Corinthans 2, Galatians and Epistles to Romans) this total = 9 total.

 

In 1527, Jacobs Van Liesveldt (eg. a Dutch-Jewish publisher) brought the OT and NT under one cover.

 

In, 1535 Martin Luther also placed the OT and NT under one cover.

 

(Note: 6. Understand, too, that these events were taking place at the same time as our enforced enslavement {1446}).

 

Jews financed the creation of the KJV under Lancelot Andrewes. The fourth gospel (eg. John) popped up at this time. Jesus first became a Jew in John. (eg. this can be traced thru your bible concordance). This is how Christianity connects to Judaism.

 

And the rest, as they say is his story.

Always Remember that: "Anytime We As A People Are Not Having Our WaySomeone Else Is Having Theirs...And It's Never To Our Advantage."

Original Post

Judaism came first. The true, orthodox religion (Torah), not the hijacked (by Europeans) secular one (Talmud), is based on the Law of Moses. Moses came before Jesus, which makes Christianity younger than Judaism.

 

Christianity was hijacked and taken over by European racists. They even destroyed the true image of Jesus (who was BLACK) and re-wrote or deliberately mistranslated large sections of the Bible to give the false belief that (1) Whites were the original people of Earth, (2) Everyone spoken of in the Bible (except otherwise noted) are white, (3) Whites are the chosen people of God, (4) Whites are pure and God-like, and even (5) God is white (via implication).

 

 
and just as Dr. Willams says they came into being because of a cunning thought
 
 
Originally Posted by EarthAndSky:

Judaism came first. The true, orthodox religion (Torah), not the hijacked (by Europeans) secular one (Talmud), is based on the Law of Moses. Moses came before Jesus, which makes Christianity younger than Judaism.

 

Christianity was hijacked and taken over by European racists. They even destroyed the true image of Jesus (who was BLACK) and re-wrote or deliberately mistranslated large sections of the Bible to give the false belief that (1) Whites were the original people of Earth, (2) Everyone spoken of in the Bible (except otherwise noted) are white, (3) Whites are the chosen people of God, (4) Whites are pure and God-like, and even (5) God is white (via implication).

 

 

  Yall all know I don't BELIEVE in that crap.  Cuz they were SLAVES books to justify slavery.  And any wisdom coming out of 'em [those main religions] were [mystery] strolls [of knowledge] stolen out of Egypt during its collapse.  Alexander gave the findings to the Greeks and the Romans incorporated it into their culture...and the rest is HISTORY.  To me?  Those books are slave books.  And to answer the question?  Judiah was first.  And then Christianity and Islam simultaneously.  Proof?  Asia/Europe bred nothing but barbarians...and barbarians do not have an intellectual reasoning.  Historically speaking...all they have done is FIGHT and conquer.  And you're busy doing that?  Where is the TIME to ponder?  Bingo!  On the other hand, Egypt's vast KNOWLEDGE and wisdom are still beyond approach....even today.    But! 

Once again your response is well thought out with common sense and logical rather than emotional throwback.
 
1Love
Fine1952
 
Originally Posted by Kocolicious:

  Yall all know I don't BELIEVE in that crap.  Cuz they were SLAVES books to justify slavery.  And any wisdom coming out of 'em [those main religions] were [mystery] strolls [of knowledge] stolen out of Egypt during its collapse.  Alexander gave the findings to the Greeks and the Romans incorporated it into their culture...and the rest is HISTORY.  To me?  Those books are slave books.  And to answer the question?  Judiah was first.  And then Christianity and Islam simultaneously.  Proof?  Asia/Europe bred nothing but barbarians...and barbarians do not have an intellectual reasoning.  Historically speaking...all they have done is FIGHT and conquer.  And you're busy doing that?  Where is the TIME to ponder?  Bingo!  On the other hand, Egypt's vast KNOWLEDGE and wisdom are still beyond approach....even today.    But! 

 

Off topic
 
This response has nothing whatsoever to do with disproving or verifiying the assertions made by Dr. Williams
 
Originally Posted by EarthAndSky:

Here is some interesting material.

  1. What you don't know about Egyptians and Jews
  2. Judaism 101
  3. Orthodox vs. Secular Jews in Israel (Note: The first page is intentionally blank.) 
  4. Difference between the Talmud and Torah
  5. When was 'Christian' first used?

 

Blacks in Scriptures:

 

 

Biblical Israelites Were Black:

 

 

What is the difference between the Torah and Talmud?

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Fine:
Off topic
 
This response has nothing whatsoever to do with disproving or verifiying the assertions made by Dr. Williams
 
 
It has everything to do with you posted! This topic is 'Which came first: Judaism or Christianity?' Under this topic, you mentioned the Bible, Torah, and the Talmud. The erroneous assumption made was that every person is thoroughly familiar with these books. 
 
I included reference material on when those who followed the teachings of Jesus were first called 'Christians.' This answers your question which came first. Jesus never called himself Christian or Jew. He called himself many things but never one of those labels. How could he? God wouldn't call Himself a Christian or a Jew. That wouldn't make any sense! 
 
I provided information on the difference between the Torah and Talmud because, again, you brought it up. It is pointless to talk about something without a frame of reference, especially if not everyone is familiar with it.
 
I mentioned the difference between secular and orthodox Jews because, again, your topic talks about Judaism. It is important to know that there are two types and one precedes the other...especially when speaking in context of which came first: Judaism or Christianity.
 
I included information that is very critical: Many of the people of the Bible and Torah (like Abraham) are black. Jesus was black.  This explains why these books were doctored...to take us out of them! This is the ONLY reason these books were doctored: TO HIDE THE REAL TRUTH! 
 
My references generally refute what you posted. It is very odd that your 'expert' doesn't go into any detail about the Council of Nicea when speaking of the Bible. I'll let you look up 'Council of Nicea' and its shenanigans yourself. He also claims that Jesus never existed. Seriously? He failed to prove this. If Jesus never existed then why is he featured in the three religions: Islam, Christianity, and Judaism? Muslims do not follow the Bible or the Torah. The only thing the 'expert' proved was that the Bible has been doctored, which I don't disagree with because of what was done by the Council of Nicea and later translators.
 
Question: Which group crucified Jesus on the cross? That should also answer your question: Which came first: Judaism and Christianity? 
 
If this topic was posted only as a means to attack anyone who disagrees then I see no point in adding any more comments or reading further. 
 

  Although I love research and always have...I am going to re-enter recommending these two books for further consideration as to what REALLY are those religious "books" many have shed blood over to claim some form of ownership in terms of authencity[sp] or originality.  

 

Stolen Legacy by George G.M. James

The Destruction of Black Civilization

 

Now there is a  large gap in Egyptian history from 6500 - 4500 BC for a REASON.  White and Black Scholars are NOT talking about it.  Why? Also let's take a ponder regarding the significance of the "Crusades" Was it all about drawing the line in the sand in terms of whose God is the better one or was it prevent both parties from spreading into each other's expanding territory to further exploit slavery for their enrichment?

 

And while everyone is researching, take a look at India and what happened when both parties went there.  You will find some interesting stuff [with the connection of India and Africa] and it will all tie together in terms of the REAL reason for these so-called religious sacred "books" and hopefully answer the question we all are passionately awaiting to discover.  Just a thought.  But!

  I didn't say Williams' book was definitive.   However this book is something to consider in terms of finding out what happened in Africa. Having said that, there is a lot of things in Williams' book I disagree with but I can't overlook the great detail in his findings in terms of our history[cuz massa sho aint talking about].

 

Critics of Williams' book are gonna try to use the arch of distortion to minimize his theory of what happened especially if it goes against the grain of their thought pattern.  However, that is not why I suggested this reading.   Let the ladies review this book for themselves and determine after reading it if more research is needed to answer the questions they may have.  But from my recommendation even though it is kinda hard reading? "The Destruction of the Black Civilization" will give an interesting insight to ponder regarding the dynamics of what happened to Africans during the invasions of the Arab and European slavers.  And that is my ONLY motivation.  I'm NOT using a "stick" to measure who is right and who is wrong in terms of the initiation of this destruction [of African way of life].  Cuz why? That's NOT my fight!  But!

   

The Destruction of the Black Civilization" will give an interesting insight to ponder regarding the dynamics of what happened to Africans during the invasions of the Arab and European slavers.  And that is my ONLY motivation

 

Which is precisely why the above lecture was given at Howard and why I posted it in response to your recommendation.  There are still people making reference to his work on the basis of errors in his work to try and advance and maintain an ideological view that history keeps contradicting.

 

 

Originally Posted by EarthAndSky:
Originally Posted by Fine:
Off topic
 
This response has nothing whatsoever to do with disproving or verifiying the assertions made by Dr. Williams
 
 
It has everything to do with you posted! This topic is 'Which came first: Judaism or Christianity?' Under this topic, you mentioned the Bible, Torah, and the Talmud. The erroneous assumption made was that every person is thoroughly familiar with these books. 
 
I included reference material on when those who followed the teachings of Jesus were first called 'Christians.' This answers your question which came first. Jesus never called himself Christian or Jew. He called himself many things but never one of those labels. How could he? God wouldn't call Himself a Christian or a Jew. That wouldn't make any sense! 
 
I provided information on the difference between the Torah and Talmud because, again, you brought it up. It is pointless to talk about something without a frame of reference, especially if not everyone is familiar with it.
 
I mentioned the difference between secular and orthodox Jews because, again, your topic talks about Judaism. It is important to know that there are two types and one precedes the other...especially when speaking in context of which came first: Judaism or Christianity.
 
I included information that is very critical: Many of the people of the Bible and Torah (like Abraham) are black. Jesus was black.  This explains why these books were doctored...to take us out of them! This is the ONLY reason these books were doctored: TO HIDE THE REAL TRUTH! 
 
My references generally refute what you posted. It is very odd that your 'expert' doesn't go into any detail about the Council of Nicea when speaking of the Bible. I'll let you look up 'Council of Nicea' and its shenanigans yourself. He also claims that Jesus never existed. Seriously? He failed to prove this. If Jesus never existed then why is he featured in the three religions: Islam, Christianity, and Judaism? Muslims do not follow the Bible or the Torah. The only thing the 'expert' proved was that the Bible has been doctored, which I don't disagree with because of what was done by the Council of Nicea and later translators.
 
Question: Which group crucified Jesus on the cross? That should also answer your question: Which came first: Judaism and Christianity? 
 
If this topic was posted only as a means to attack anyone who disagrees then I see no point in adding any more comments or reading further. 
 

 

I thank you for your patience in responding to this repeated and remixed claims.  I don't expect everyone to sit through all of the lectures I post, but I do so to show that these issues typically have been addressed in varying degrees of detail. 

 

The fact is that there are many people who have no issue with advancing claims but give no thought or defensive responses when asked to evidence their position.  On that that note....

The Origin of Islam and the End of Ghetto Scholarship: Refuting the Claims of Walter Williams

Dr Muhammad's presentation begins at the 20:38 mark.

 

 

 

 

 

The Sun of Islam Rises in the West....

The matrial he presents starting at the 42:58 mark   (Mother Nature's Africa vs. White Supremacy's Africa)is relevant to this, and practically every discussion involving African history.  The entire lecture is worthwhile.

 

 

 

Which is precisely why the above lecture was given at Howard and why I posted it in response to your recommendation.  There are still people making reference to his work on the basis of errors in his work to try and advance and maintain an ideological view that history keeps contradicting.

 

  No argument there.  I agree.  However, folks still NEED to read it to discover what the DEBATE is all about to determine whether or not there's some TRUTH in some of his findings.  Cuz no scholar I don't care who he/she KNOWS everything about this subject and folks have to careful of the HIDDEN AGENDA.  So for me?  I'm gonna review everybody's stuff for CLARITY. But!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×