PROCTER & GAMBLE TECHNICAL SUMMER CAMP
Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2002 through Friday, August 9, 2002
WHO ATTENDS TECHNICAL SUMMER CAMP?
* Freshmen and sophomores African Americans, Hispanic/Latinos, Asian
Americans and Native Americans
* Students interested in careers in Manufacturing, Engineering, Research &
Development or Information Technology
* Minimum of 3.0 GPA >
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
* Your trip will be funded by Procter & Gamble including airfare, ground
transportation, hotel and meals.
WHERE WILL TECHNICAL SUMMER CAMP BE HELD?
* Procter & Gamble Worldwide Headquarters and Technical Centers in
WHY WOULD I WANT TO APPLY?
You'll have the opportunity to: Spend 3 days learning about Procter & Gamble
and careers in Manufacturing, Engineering, Research & Development or
Information Technology. Meet P&G mangers from all areas and learn what they
do on the job Meet students from other schools who are attending Technical
Camp or other P&G Summer Camps Interview during Camp for an internship for
the summer of 2003
WHAT WILL I LEARN WHILE I'M AT CAMP?
* Learn how we develop new products for the world's consumers
* Visit a pilot plant and see manufacturing and engineering managers on the
* Interact with Information Technology managers who develop systems that
connect the entire company
* How YOU might fit into a job at P&G and what that job might look like If a
job in engineering, manufacturing, research & develop or information
technology is right for you and how you can structure your education to make
that goal a reality
WHO WILL HANDLE MY ARRANGEMENTS?
* Procter & Gamble will make all arrangements for you including airline
reservations, hotel reservations, etc.
HOW DO I APPLY AND WHEN?
The deadline for applications is May 31, 2002.
Go to www.pg.com <> "jobs" and click on the "apply now"
button to complete the
application. This is the same application used for job applicants. We use
this same application because you will also be applying for an internship
for the summer of 2003 when you apply for camp.
When asked for a specific requisition number please use: NAUSMFG000100 for
Manufacturing, NAUSIT000725 for Information Technology, NAUSENG000042 for
Engineering and NAUSRD001501 for Research & Development.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED
After reviewing your application, we will contact candidates who match our
criteria to set up a telephone interview. Invitations to the camp will be
based that phone interview and will be issued by June 30, 2002. The decision
deadline for camp offerees will be no later than July 10, 2002.
For additional information contact: email@example.com
Onward and Upward!