Skip to main content

He also spoke out against gender-based discrimination.

 

President Barack Obama criticized racism in Africa while speaking to a group of young African leaders in Washington, D.C., on Monday.   

 

"The notion that any African would discriminate against anybody because of the color of their skin, after what black people around the world have gone through, is crazy," Obama said at the Young African Leaders Initiative summit, according to a White House pool report. "It is infuriating. And I have no patience for it."

 

He also criticized gender-based discrimination, including practices like female genital mutilation and bride abduction, which are prevalent in some African countries.

 

Obama added that it was time to end prejudice against Africa's LGBT community. "If you're treating people differently just because of who they love and who they are, then there's a connection between that mindset and the mindset that led to racism," he said.

 

During a trip to Africa last month that included a visit to his father's home country, Kenya, Obama said racism and violence against women "have no place in the 21st century."

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...section=black-voices

 

************************************************

 

Quote by President Obama:

"The notion that any African would discriminate against anybody because of the color of their skin, after what black people around the world have gone through, is crazy," Obama said at the Young African Leaders Initiative summit, according to a White House pool report. "It is infuriating. And I have no patience for it."

Allow me to rewrite:

"The notion that any African American would be discriminated against by White Americans because of the color of their skin, after what black people in America have gone through since the inception of America and American slavery,
is crazy,"

"It is infuriating. And I have no patience for it."

Why can't the POTUS, say those words (speak truth to power) he presides over for all of America to hear and not just in the presence of young Africans here in America?

If it were a room full of young American Whites regarding America's generations and traditions of White racism, Obama would have a very different and much softer response that would leave those young White Americans not feeling so uncomfortable.

Sounds rather weak, being really condescending and belittling while scolding the young Africans from the very nation his father is from that he doesn't preside over.

Why be so comfortable saying that to young Africans in America (and the same way he talks to young African Americans) but is still too scared and afraid, still carefully choosing and weighing his words, when addressing and answering to White Americans about their racist hate that's been on full display towards American blacks that raised it's ugly head since the day he was elected, who need to really hear the real truth about themselves as White racists from America's first Black President.

Weak!

 

Last edited by Cholly
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

People can preach to you all day long about something they believe's right and they can be wrong as mofos. That's how so many people get themselves in heaps of trouble. Penises were made for vaginas. There are men and there are women; the two of them have sex and bring humans like themselves forward. Now, what folks decide to do with their genitalia with consenting adults, all of them once upon their parents' babies, that's their business.  You can preach until you can't talk anymore,I don't have to go along with your beliefs and practices. I believe in Santa Claus.  Well, I did and watched for that damn sleigh EVERY Christmas eve. I believed in the Tooth Fairy, collected my 25 cents on every tooth, I believed in the Easter Bunny, received my basket every Easter.  NONE of those things EXISTED,but I BELIEVED.  People believe in GOD, CHRIST, JESUS.  There sure is a heap of discombobulation and murders, head chopings, mutilations of all kinds throughout the world that those Fellas aren't paying a damn bit of attention to at the moment. Satan's got his Fred Astaire going on BIG TIME!!! He's a tap dancin' mofo all over our asses.  Folks BELIEVE. If poking each other in anus same sex is your business or licking each other everywhere you choose, or swallowing gallons of sperm, or eating feces or drinking urine or having orgies same sex is your business then why can't you just keep it YOUR BUSINESS?  That shit's nasty to some folks and it's NOT THEIR BUSINESS, nor do they CARE TO KNOW. Everywhere all they talk about is Gays, Transgenders, or whatever the fuck. There are so many more important things going on.  California's burning up, we might NEVER see another orange or Negro from Compton and save the LAPD from cooking Negroes. Water supply is depleting; no baths, nothing to drink, we're going to be a funky, thirsty, killing bunch fighting over no more water wars. You can do all your funky fornication with clothes pins over your nasty noses if you can find one. Hump on if you have the strength.  Why can't you all STFU about what your deviant sexual practices upon some mother's child are?  We don't have the need to know.  Mother, when you have that precious baby today, in all it's innocence, just know when the little sucker grows up, what you MIGHT BE FACING. They're only cute for a second, but a life-long fucking headache. All the way AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

When you're through with all your nasty sexual endeavors upon some mother's child, all of you should receive some kind of medal from being able to face each other once your load is shot all over the joint.  Make it Congressional.

 

We're ALL just individuals living our lives until we die, and that's all we are; no more, no less. You can take all your self-importance and shove it the way of your genitalia, skin color doesn't make an ounce of difference. Donald Squirrel Head Trump, when it's your turn, your fucking "billions" stay right here with Romney's fuckin' elevator. Hasta la Vista Assholes or Lovers of.

Last edited by Norland

  Of course you know I agree with ya my sista.  Absolutely.  I think Congress and The Senate mimic the Roman and Greek days.  Cuz look at the behavior.  It's ridiculous.  America is sooooooo lazy.  They wanna jump over the important issues to deal with non-issues that will have an impact on society-on the side.  Their priorities are whacked.  But you can't tell them nothing.  They don't care.  I was SURPRISED at the ruling of sex marriages but that's how massa does it.  And as long as my president is in office...that will a distraction to what is REALLY  goin on in America and white aboard.  

 

And whatever my president attempts to say or have said will always be JUDGED.  So it's damn if he does and damn if he don't.  But I look at it this way....I'm not waiting for my president to do anything I can do for myself.  If there is problem in the community....it is up to the folks in the community to mitigate it before it becomes a "police" issue.  Meaning that if we bring attention to our youth when they are impressionable....then it is more unlikely that they will involve themselves in destructive behavior.  And I must point out that during the time I was growing up...yes we were coming out Jim Crow a little...but black people back then KNEW how treat each other.  And how to respect each other.  The enemy didn't hide in the bushes....he just came out at night.  And we knew it.  

 

But who is the enemy now?  We keep backsliding on that.  And it was a collective goal for us to take the challenge that was against us for hundreds of years.  But now?  Everybody who tries to make a difference for black folks...it seems is always on the chopping block before they are given a chance to see if what they project will work.  We have this fast food mentality and WANT changes to happen YESTERDAY.  And that's just NOT how real life is.

 

 Look at how MANY black folks have died to ensure our freedom today.  Hundreds if not thousands from slavery to the civil movement.  That's a lotta folks but it is dismissed as if never happened....as my president being in office of power is dismissed.[we forget that presidents can only do so much-whoever they are black white]  Folks forget about the process of change.  Like being born, you have to scoot before crawling....and crawl before walking.  There's no skipping but many of us seem to think we can skip the process of change.  That form of thinking aint' realistic in my book.  And to perceive  that it should be that way is probably pissing off a lot of black folks in their graves. They had vision.  Many of us today, do not.  And there is where the problem lies.  But!  BTW:  It is true that sometimes change can come out of nowhere...that is rare and is called a phenomena.  However, real change?  Takes time.  But!

Last edited by Kocolicious

We're just a form of life. No different from any other form of life, all different shapes of LIFE until we waste away in death to bones and dust. No one's really that important, we all just like BREATHING and would like for it to continue without interruption from some mother's demented production throughout the planet earth. Sex brought EVERYTHING LIVING here, DEATH'S GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING LIVING out. It's just a serious pain in the ass that folks won't leave you alone to live your life. It's already short enough without help alleviating the process along. Folks just need to mind their business and think about doing something else rather killing some mother's child and causing much grief. Read a book whydoncha??

 "It is infuriating. And I have no patience for it."

 

BULLSHIT! 

 

President Obama have great patience for it. So patience he sees blacks being lynched in the streets by police and but only respond to the most horrific incidents of racist killings that shakes Americans out of their desensitized culture to violence and racist killings by cops. 

 

He was called a LIAR during a State of the Union speech, he gets multiple death threats from racists, FoxNews manufacture lies and twist news about him that is rooted in hatred for a black president. Republicans obstruct him because of his race and vow to never let a black president become great that was decided before he was inaugurated.

 

He sees the horrific discrimination against blacks in the criminal justice system, the unfair laws designed to trapped blacks in jails. He know the Criminal Just US system have been infiltrated with white supremacists from top to bottom yet he does not do a gaddam thing about it. Eric Holder reported that police practice on a wide scale from coast to coast racial profiling, targeting blacks and harassing blacks, U turning on them when spotted and manipulated into arrests.

 

He knows the private business sector discriminates against blacks to the point a black with a college degree have a less chance being hired than a white with no degree and a criminal record. He knows black school kids are discriminated against, cops called on them for the same antics whites kids do and excused as being immature and needing more nurturing and meds while black kids are handed over to the police. 

 

He knows the history of racism against blacks have done to the black community on every level of life. 

 

SUDDENLY he gets a gaddam back bone in Africa scolding Africans about their racism and discrimination and scolds black college graduating class about being fathers and calling black protesters thugs.

 

Yeah, he is a damn LIE, he has ENORMOUS PATIENCE for racism and discrimination even when its thrown in his face. 

Last edited by Momentum

As long as we live around these EUROPEANS there's going to be racism. They hate us, they've told us, they've shown us and here we still be. They kill us, they don't want us in their schools, their neighborhoods, their fucking stolen country. This was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before President Obama and will be here wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after he's on to other things in his life if there's still a country. President Obama puts up with the same shit we put up with in school, when we were small, at work, in stores, every fucking place there are Europeans. He puts up with it from all 250 million of them every fuckin' day. God Bless Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

They just wanted us to pick the fuckin' cotton and wash their asses and give 'em some genitalia from time-to-time when they weren't TAKING it. They made no provisions to get rid of us after the deed was done so here we are. Now they're killing us, figuring that might work. They might be right!!! Whatever's going on with us, IS NOT PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAULT. This shit's been going on since they discovered Africa and Black folks and fucking exotic animals. There's something mentally wrong with these assholes and that's as plain as it can be said. We are caught up in MEGA SHIT!!! We can't get out of it, so we'll die in the Greatest whateverthefuckitis. Columbus' STASH!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last edited by Norland

"SUDDENLY he gets a gaddam back bone in Africa scolding Africans about their racism and discrimination and scolds black college graduating class about being fathers and calling black protesters thugs."

**************************************************************

 

But, you know that there is so much he just can't say merely because he is President, in this country.

 

Nevertheless, he was right to "scold" Africans for discriminating against and being violent against other Africans, considering what ALL Africans have been through, and what ALL of Africa has been taken through, and because the Racism Against Black People is a Global Phenomenon where nearly the rest of the entire human race either hates or is plotting the demise of ANY and/or ALL Black people [which INCLUDES Africans], therefore, it makes ANY Africans hating on ANY other Africans just as much damn FOOLS as African Americans are that belong to gangs that fight and kill each other in the streets of America, while racists, racist hate groups and racist organizations and racist police plot ALL our demise as we speak.  

 

 

Originally Posted by sunnubian:

"SUDDENLY he gets a gaddam back bone in Africa scolding Africans about their racism and discrimination and scolds black college graduating class about being fathers and calling black protesters thugs."

**************************************************************

 

But, you know that there is so much he just can't say merely because he is President, in this country.

 

Nevertheless, he was right to "scold" Africans for discriminating against and being violent against other Africans, considering what ALL Africans have been through, and what ALL of Africa has been taken through, and because the Racism Against Black People is a Global Phenomenon where nearly the rest of the entire human race either hates or is plotting the demise of ANY and/or ALL Black people [which INCLUDES Africans], therefore, it makes ANY Africans hating on ANY other Africans just as much damn FOOLS as African Americans are that belong to gangs that fight and kill each other in the streets of America, while racists, racist hate groups and racist organizations and racist police plot ALL our demise as we speak.  

 

 

He said "It is infuriating. And I have no patience for it."

 

BULLSHIT!

 

He absolutely have much patience for it in white people but not for blacks suffering from it. He loves to scold blacks while he awards Wall Street with trillions of dollars not putting one of them criminals in jail. When is he going to scold Wall Street for shitting trillions of dollars in the toilet because of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, leaving millions of Americans devastated. Ronald Reagan got more than a 1000 felony convictions and more than 30,000 criminal referrals during the Savings and Loans Scandal. Obama could not muster even one? 

 

He pushes HARD for TPP, knowing full well how TPP will set blacks and all Americans back. He kisses the asses of white criminal oligarchy but does not do a gaddam thing to address the concerns of black America. Yeah, I'm pissed at him because all he has for black people is scolding and lip service. I can't tell you how many times I had two words for him, I give you one guess.  

 

Stop using racism to excuse failure, Obama tells black America

  

Barack Obama has delivered a thundering sermon to black America, urging parents to push their children to have dreams beyond simply becoming athletes or rap stars.

 

The U.S. President declared that racism and poverty were no longer good enough excuses for poor grades or lowered expectations.

 

Telling black parents that they must accept their responsibilities, he said: 'That means putting away the video games and putting our kids to bed at a reasonable hour.

President Barack Obama walks off stage following a rally in New Jersey last night

President Barack Obama walks off stage following a rally in New Jersey last night in which he urged black people to take responsibility for their own situation in life.

 

'It means attending those parent-teacher conferences, reading to our kids and helping them with their homework.'

Thursday night's speech was the first time Mr Obama has directly confronted the issue of race to a largely black audience since becoming America's first black president six months ago. 

 

In an impassioned message to black children - his rising voice reminiscent of civil rights leader Martin Luther King - he said: 'No one has written your destiny for you.

 
Obama Graphic


'Your destiny is in your hands, and don't you forget that. That's what we have to teach all of our children. No excuses! No excuses!

 

'I want our kids aspiring to be scientists and engineers, doctors and teachers, not just ballers and rappers.

'I want them aspiring to be a Supreme Court justice. I want them aspiring to be President.'

 

Mr Obama was speaking in New York to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People, the nation's biggest civil rights body. 

 

Echoing one of the themes of his presidential campaign, he refused to be bound by political correctness, calling for a 'new mindset, a new set of attitudes'.

 

This was needed as 'one of the most durable and destructive legacies of discrimination is how so many in our community have come to expect so little of themselves'.

President Barack Obama walks down the stairs from Air Force One upon his arrival at Andrews Air Force Base

President Barack Obama walks down the stairs from Air Force One upon his arrival at Andrews Air Force Base ahead of his fiery speech to Black America

 

Mr Obama urged blacks to recapture the spirit of the civil rights movement half-a- century ago to tackle problems such as joblessness, Aids and spiralling health-care costs.

 

He said they needed 'the same commitment, the same sense of urgency, the same sense of sacrifice'.

 

At times during the 45-minute speech, he was laughing with the packed audience. At others, however, he was lecturing them with a fiery intensity that brooked no argument.

 

The President said his own life could easily have taken a wrong turn if not for his mother, who was white.

 

'She pushed me and cared about my education.She taught me right from wrong. I had the chance to make the most of my abilities.' 

 

But he added: 'When I drive through Harlem and the south side of Chicago and I see young men on corners, I say "There but for the grace of God go I".'

However, Mr Obama admitted that inequality was still a problem.

 

'Make no mistake, the pain of discrimination is still felt in America,' he said, mentioning black women, Latinos, Muslims and homosexuals.

 

Last edited by Momentum
Originally Posted by sunnubian:

"SUDDENLY he gets a gaddam back bone in Africa scolding Africans about their racism and discrimination and scolds black college graduating class about being fathers and calling black protesters thugs."

**************************************************************

 

But, you know that there is so much he just can't say merely because he is President, in this country.

 

Nevertheless, he was right to "scold" Africans for discriminating against and being violent against other Africans, considering what ALL Africans have been through, and what ALL of Africa has been taken through, and because the Racism Against Black People is a Global Phenomenon where nearly the rest of the entire human race either hates or is plotting the demise of ANY and/or ALL Black people [which INCLUDES Africans], therefore, it makes ANY Africans hating on ANY other Africans just as much damn FOOLS as African Americans are that belong to gangs that fight and kill each other in the streets of America, while racists, racist hate groups and racist organizations and racist police plot ALL our demise as we speak.  

 

 

And btw, what you say is sound but I still question his back bone from the foregoing posted by me.

Originally Posted by Momentum:
 

And btw, what you say is sound but I still question his back bone from the foregoing posted by me.

 

Everything he said in the last article you posted is true; African American parents should 'push' their children to 'excel'/'achieve'; but what makes it insulting is the fact that Black parents do push their children to excel, etc., and such a speech only makes it look like he too, appears to have bought into the Racist Propaganda Stereotype that tellseveryone in America and the entire world the contrary.  

 

But, then again, it may depend on exactly who was in the audience that he was speaking to in that particular speech.  

 

But, since it is very doubtful that any parents who could care less whether or not their children 'excel' or 'achieve' or succeed, etc., were even in the audience to begin with, a speech of that nature only serves to 'Preach To The Choir', which only insults the 'Choir's' intelligence.  

 

 

 

 

Obama has a history of appealing to Continental Africans with this respect. He treats them like people.

 

He treats us like White people treat us. Like some irrelevant mass to talk down to or entertain. Obama probably haven't even said a full sentence to us without condensation or this stupid preacher tone where he either trying to sooth our wounds with bullshit or trying to scold us for our lack of achievement.

 

Americans respect Continental African Americans more than us.

 

They are an admirable, impressive and worthy of respect compared to us. While we are the downtrodden, criminal minded, promiscuous children of bastards that ruin the country.

 

From Bill Cosby to Obama, our "best and brightest" buy into that narrative. Hell even Africans have that narrative. 

 

Whatever, I like being the bad guy. 

Last edited by GoodMan
Originally Posted by sunnubian:

"SUDDENLY he gets a gaddam back bone in Africa scolding Africans about their racism and discrimination and scolds black college graduating class about being fathers and calling black protesters thugs."

**************************************************************

 

But, you know that there is so much he just can't say merely because he is President, in this country.

 

Nevertheless, he was right to "scold" Africans for discriminating against and being violent against other Africans, considering what ALL Africans have been through, and what ALL of Africa has been taken through, and because the Racism Against Black People is a Global Phenomenon where nearly the rest of the entire human race either hates or is plotting the demise of ANY and/or ALL Black people [which INCLUDES Africans], therefore, it makes ANY Africans hating on ANY other Africans just as much damn FOOLS as African Americans are that belong to gangs that fight and kill each other in the streets of America, while racists, racist hate groups and racist organizations and racist police plot ALL our demise as we speak.  

 

 

So much he can't say?  First we have to assume, much better, see signs that he wants to say more. I've heard this stated before that there's much he can't say, but I think there is much he will not say. I would've like if he had not said anything like what he said to the young men graduated from morehouse. Or going to nations in afrika and lecturing them on some ole' paternalist tip. Black people are being gunned down by cops and what...., the cats got obama's tongue on that?

The white something or another's coming back to the White's house. It should be a blasting Bowl of Cherries when that happens. Everything President Obama didn't do for us; here comes YT to make us all happy and have us all jumpin' for joy. We gonna be so much better when YT comes home again; when YT comes home again.  He be lovin' us so much, everything's gonna be hunky dorey!!  Yes Suh!!!!!!! When we use those voting rights they're trying to discard because they don't want us niggers to vote in any way shape nor form, don't really want us to breathe, we gon' git another president. Our 500 year love-in with these creeps will go merrily along. 500 year, 600 year, 700 year. We'll STILL be niggers, lovin' these whateverthefucktheyare!!!!!!

 

President Trump!!!!!!  Yeah, Yeah!!!!!!!

 

(Now excuse me while I puke).

 

 

 

 

Happy Belated Birthday, President Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by Norland

Naw..

"White something or another's" come back to the whitehouse and will likely get put on a petri-dish to be poked, prodded, and scrutinized just as they have been.

 

One way I look at it:  Let trump, or whatever chump take office. Hurry up and run this country into the ground so that black folk will have ZERO choice, but to get their house in order; do some serious house cleaning.

Originally Posted by Raptor:

Naw..

"White something or another's" come back to the whitehouse and will likely get put on a petri-dish to be poked, prodded, and scrutinized just as they have been.

 

One way I look at it:  Let trump, or whatever chump take office. Hurry up and run this country into the ground so that black folk will have ZERO choice, but to get their house in order; do some serious house cleaning.

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

Originally Posted by Momentum:
Originally Posted by Raptor:

Naw..

"White something or another's" come back to the whitehouse and will likely get put on a petri-dish to be poked, prodded, and scrutinized just as they have been.

 

One way I look at it:  Let trump, or whatever chump take office. Hurry up and run this country into the ground so that black folk will have ZERO choice, but to get their house in order; do some serious house cleaning.

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

What’s bottom? Are  we  close enough to that to qualify or do we need more?!

 

What’s it take, like,  for someone with substance abuse to say Enough! There’s many  extreme junkies who never seem to hit bottom and say Enough! Many people quit before they hit bottom. Others keep going down, down.  It’s not a matter of how extreme the addiction or the oppression, it is all about somehow waking up to your condition and taking charge because you have to. Does that require going to the lowest possible point? That’s not it. There’s no easy formula. It’s in the somehow waking up to your condition.

  While I hope the bottom yall are talking about is...getting down sooooooo low they have to UNIFY.  Cuz that's what's missing in our community.  If we had unity, it would be less black on black crime...and massa wouldn't think he could KILL more blacks cuz in his mind?  Killin' your own is a sign of self-hatred.  And that's what he wants.  So...if we have to hit the ground to build up our self-worth and self-purpose for our culture?  Then so be it.  I realize that sometimes you gotta break it all the way down...to REBUILD.  I'm ready for that.  The question is?  Is the whole...entire...black community ready for it?  Ah...and no excuses...right?  But!

Originally Posted by Momentum:
Originally Posted by Raptor:

Naw..

"White something or another's" come back to the whitehouse and will likely get put on a petri-dish to be poked, prodded, and scrutinized just as they have been.

 

One way I look at it:  Let trump, or whatever chump take office. Hurry up and run this country into the ground so that black folk will have ZERO choice, but to get their house in order; do some serious house cleaning.

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

You know that is a good question, what is rock bottom? I could throw out some statistics that shows in the last 5 years we are still sinking. But there are some bright notes too, like in black businesses. I think blacks notice they are being shut out of the mainstream and the only alternative is to work your own business. 

The white man's been killing and murdering ever since he stepped off whatever he stepped off/whatever cave he stepped out. Everyone has felt his wrath. The Original Natives of North America, whatever the fuck Columbus discovered that he thought were Indians, the Kidnapped Africans, all kinds of wars, the Mexican, the Civil, WWI, WWII, Roasted some folks, annihilated some Japanese in Nagasaki, Hiroshima; Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and all the wars I really don't know what the hell they are, but they are and there were!!!!!

 

Men of the world have lost their minds too. Africans do their mess; Hoko Boko, Whatevers. Kind of hard not to have self-hatred, when everyone's telling you you're not worth two shits. It gets to ya after awhile. Makes ya mad enough to go out and shoot somebody. Makes the white man happy cause he can put your black ass in a cage as he would have done Cecil if he'd been allowed to "walk this way, or been allowed to breathe and walk". Old Dentist Palmer went Bow and Arrow on his lion exotic, handsome, butt. White man doesn't want anyone/anything breathing on this planet but him. Wants the Whole World to his Royal Whiteness.

 

If all of us would just take a minute and face our reality, we'd be saying "Holy shit"!!!!!!

 

Our black behinds are encased in the United States of Quagmire. What a mess dis be for all we in all our fantastic blackness.

Last edited by Norland
Originally Posted by DennisKalita:

What’s bottom? Are  we  close enough to that to qualify or do we need more?!

 

What’s it take, like,  for someone with substance abuse to say Enough! There’s many  extreme junkies who never seem to hit bottom and say Enough! Many people quit before they hit bottom. Others keep going down, down.  It’s not a matter of how extreme the addiction or the oppression, it is all about somehow waking up to your condition and taking charge because you have to. Does that require going to the lowest possible point? That’s not it. There’s no easy formula. It’s in the somehow waking up to your condition.

When I say run this country into the ground, largely I am speaking economically. Racist individual cannot afford, knowingly and or unknowingly, to maintain the system of racism white supremacy when, when it it all they can do to take care of themselves. I'm talking serious inflation; $11 dollars a gallon. BRICS coming online in a way that impacts the u.s. dollar. I'm talking about running this country into the ground to the point where propaganda in the shape of blaming everything bad about this society on black folks evaporates. House negroes cannot be protected by the SRWS because yt folks can't afford to take care of them, much less give them a safe haven. Black professionals have no choice but to 'come back home' and build with the rest of us.

Last edited by Raptor
Originally Posted by Momentum:

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

The criminal justice system will be impacted by the economic downturn because it can no longer sustain at the level it has been, for that take money. I read somewhere recently that a lot of private prisons aren't getting the kind of return on peoples invested in them. Now imagine what will happen with that dollar finally goes belly up? So in part, a vital part of our liberation may come at the hands of the u.s. economy imploding.

Originally Posted by Raptor:
Originally Posted by Momentum:

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

The criminal justice system will be impacted by the economic downturn because it can no longer sustain at the level it has been, for that take money. I read somewhere recently that a lot of private prisons aren't getting the kind of return on peoples invested in them. Now imagine what will happen with that dollar finally goes belly up? So in part, a vital part of our liberation may come at the hands of the u.s. economy imploding.

Yeah, that is a silver lining... well if the economy go into another deep recession or depression with 18 to 20 trillion in national debt, perhaps there will be no bail outs this time and let the chips fall where they may. It could be the best thing that could happen in terms of running a more fair economy that everyone can benefit. Many are predicting the next deep recession is inevitable within a few years, some saying 2016, I think its safe to say sometime before 2020. If it happens with someone like Bernie Sanders as president that would give me some hope but if its Hillary in charge she is a shameless pro-oligarchy, pro-transnational corporate type. She is a pro GMO with deep Monsanto ties, sat on the board of WalMart, Exxon ties she is all about making the rich, richer. She was deep on the TPP deal, she is just scary. 

Originally Posted by Momentum:
Originally Posted by Momentum:
Originally Posted by Raptor:

Naw..

"White something or another's" come back to the whitehouse and will likely get put on a petri-dish to be poked, prodded, and scrutinized just as they have been.

 

One way I look at it:  Let trump, or whatever chump take office. Hurry up and run this country into the ground so that black folk will have ZERO choice, but to get their house in order; do some serious house cleaning.

That is what a lot of people say is what must happen so blacks can really hit rock bottom. Its like we are in denial and it will take Republicans to really show us what time it is and it will be then we snap out of it. 

 

I hate to say but you are probably right. But that means a lot of branches of black families will be eliminated, many of them are disappearing in the criminal justice system.

You know that is a good question, what is rock bottom? I could throw out some statistics that shows in the last 5 years we are still sinking. But there are some bright notes too, like in black businesses. I think blacks notice they are being shut out of the mainstream and the only alternative is to work your own business. 

We already hit bottom. Now we’re getting closer to going down the drain. There’s no time left on the clock! When going to war, sacrifices have to be made like practically learning about what it takes to effectively start a real business. Whether business or something else tangible, we have to activate - spurred by seeing where we’ve been for too many centuries.  Direction, dowwwnn.  

 

It’s like the way gone elderly street addict. Will  he make a move once he hits bottom? Hopefully yes but probably not. No one can say when the moment of seeing and feeling you want ‘out’ will come. It does not require hitting bottom in an outwards sense.

Have we lost our inner voice? That’s what gives the tap from the inside. How badly are the inner roads to our resources damaged?

It is a time to go to war in a more complex way. People need to courageously see that this is bottom.  If we see that extremity - the reality -  we might do everything possible to heal and accomplish some personal goals.

 

 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150620224324/olympians/images/3/3b/Red_pyramid.jpg

 

Originally Posted by Raptor:
Originally Posted by DennisKalita:

What’s bottom? Are  we  close enough to that to qualify or do we need more?!

 

What’s it take, like,  for someone with substance abuse to say Enough! There’s many  extreme junkies who never seem to hit bottom and say Enough! Many people quit before they hit bottom. Others keep going down, down.  It’s not a matter of how extreme the addiction or the oppression, it is all about somehow waking up to your condition and taking charge because you have to. Does that require going to the lowest possible point? That’s not it. There’s no easy formula. It’s in the somehow waking up to your condition.

When I say run this country into the ground, largely I am speaking economically. Racist individual cannot afford, knowingly and or unknowingly, to maintain the system of racism white supremacy when, when it it all they can do to take care of themselves. I'm talking serious inflation; $11 dollars a gallon. BRICS coming online in a way that impacts the u.s. dollar. I'm talking about running this country into the ground to the point where propaganda in the shape of blaming everything bad about this society on black folks evaporates. House negroes cannot be protected by the SRWS because yt folks can't afford to take care of them, much less give them a safe haven. Black professionals have no choice but to 'come back home' and build with the rest of us.

Yes and count on you. It makes martial sense to have a Plan B and, if possible, a Plan C. Seriously, early last year, one of my partners, tried to steal our contacts and contracts in a greed move. Plan-B is an insurance plan or counter-punch if Plan-A fails to deliver.  Plan-B (secret weapon - don’t leave home without it) saved us. We prevailed and kicked ass. Exactly like war.  

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×