http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages...ove%20with%20knowles


Rapper and comedian Nick Cannon's list R. Kelly's 1993 album 12 Play one of his favorite recordings of all time - because he lost his virginity while listening to it. Cannon, who collaborated with Kelly on the track Gigolo, admits that the sexual lyrics on the "freaky" album proved to be a great "manual" for lessons in love-making during his teens. He tells Blender magazine, "I was just getting into girls, and doing more than kissing behind the lockers. On 'Homie, Lover, Friend' he just breaks it down! It was perfect sex manual for teenagers. So I had my first sexual experience to 12 Play. It was at a slumber party, a get-in-my-sleeping-bag type of thing. Just wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. I cried afterwards. Not tears of bliss. It was just, 'Oh my god! What am I doing?' Because my pops was a minister."

Years later, when Destiny's Child hit the scene, Cannon says he developed a huge crush on--who else--Beyonce Knowles. So much so that he frequently trailed her as she made public appearances in the hopes of meeting her. Cannon, who was recently linked to sexy Latina singer Christina Milian, admits that when Knowles and her Destiny's Child bandmates first emerged on the charts in the late 1990s, he was instantly smitten. Cannon told Blender magazine, "I'm in love with Beyonce. When (the Destiny's Child debut album) came out, I was going to every concert, every TV show they appeared on - I could have been the 'Bug-a-Boo' they were talking about. I was backstage, trying to get it cracking. They got the records for when you get intimate or when you're just chillin', they got the driving music, they got the club music. The slow ones are on my iPod 'Freaky Jams' playlist. Where every song makes you want to..."

Now, fast forward to 2005 and you'll find that silly comedian is on the hunt for a white girl! Yep, he said that he wants a white girl! Cannon is seeking a woman of caucausian persuasion after kissing one in his rollerdisco movie Roll Bounce. The multi-talented entertainer split from Milian last year (05) and now he's on the hunt for a new love - and he's convinced white ladies are the way forward. Cannon claims, "I'm addicted to white women because in my film Roll Bounce I had to kiss one. I was like, 'I've never done that before.' Now I'm after Brittany Murphy and Jennifer Love Hewitt."


Last edited {1}
Original Post
quote:
when Knowles and her Destiny's Child bandmates first emerged on the charts in the late 1990s, he was instantly smitten.


quote:
Cannon is seeking a woman of caucausian persuasion after kissing one in his rollerdisco movie Roll Bounce.


lol

he and 1-gay-guy should hang out together.
i guess he started out with black girls then went on to a spanish girl, it was only natural that a white girl would come next. but seeing how silly he is, he's probably joking about being addicted to white girls.

offi saw him once on bourbon street and he was drunk off his butt.for those who don't know bourbon street is a street where you can openly drink alcohol, as long as it is in a cup.there are tons of bars, daiquari shops, strip clubs and good old dirty fun. Mardi Gras is big on bourbon street-thats the street you see on tv when girls/men flash their boobs/penis/asses for beads.
I don't know about you all, but I think I need to go to L.A. and try to comfort Christina Milian in her hour of loneliness. She needs a strong shoulder to cry on. hitit

There, there, Christina. It'll be okay. I'm here for you, sweetie. kiss
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
i guess he started out with black girls then went on to a spanish girl, it was only natural that a white girl would come next. but seeing how silly he is, he's probably joking about being addicted to white girls.

offi saw him once on bourbon street and he was drunk off his butt.for those who don't know bourbon street is a street where you can openly drink alcohol, as long as it is in a cup.there are tons of bars, daiquari shops, strip clubs and good old dirty fun. Mardi Gras is big on bourbon street-thats the street you see on tv when girls/men flash their boobs/penis/asses for beads.



Isn't Christina Milian a black Latina? I'm surprised he didn't try to make move on Rasika Mathur or the other women on his MTV show "Wild N'Out."
I'm thinking that he was joking. I mean he's pretty savy at marketing himself (considering his success with little talent) so I wouldn't think he would be stupid enough to be seriously making a comment like that.

But then again stranger (stupider) things have happened.

Did you see on BET when Bobby Valentino was saying that Alicia Keys is sexy because she's light skinned with "good hair". He was for real. Now that mofo is just stupid. Roll Eyes
huey i think you are right she probably is a black latina.

powerflower-no bobbie did not say that huh? nono he did seem like an idiot to me for some reason now i know why. td6
td6

I mean, I don't see what's so what about White women. They're just women to me.

GIVE ME A SISTA ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! kiss eyes fro

White women are not better than Black women or vice versa (although personally, I prefer Black women over White women).

I don't mean to sound racist, but I'd have to say, if Black men do date out, I think they should at least stick with non-White women. Like Hispanic women and Asian women at least.
quote:
Originally posted by Empty Purnata:
I don't mean to sound racist, but I'd have to say, if Black men do date out, I think they should at least stick with non-White women. Like Hispanic women and Asian women at least.


Why? If you going outside, then your going outside. Why avoid white women specifically? Confused
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by Empty Purnata:
I don't mean to sound racist, but I'd have to say, if Black men do date out, I think they should at least stick with non-White women. Like Hispanic women and Asian women at least.


Why? If you going outside, then your going outside. Why avoid white women specifically? Confused


I guess what EP's saying is that if you're dating Asian and Hispanic women, the looks aren't as harsh as when dating a white female. Plus, when I dated an East Indian woman, I haven't come across any Hispanic, Indian or Asian Klansmen so far.
quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
I haven't come across any Hispanic, Indian or Asian Klansmen so far.


I hear what your saying here, Huey. But, to be fair, most white women are not Klansmen (and if I meet one, dating probably will not be a topic of discussion Big Grin). The Klan is an inherently shovenistic group... they think that a woman's primary function is to serve as a brood mare for the state.

I also suspect that most women are too smart to buy their crap anyway.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×