Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
Islam IS Arab culture


Heru,

The principles of peace existed before Arabs... It began with the original people of the earth... who were not Arabs...

One must not confuse those dominating the image of Islam... with what Islam is inherently...

No more than skinheads resurrecting and proliferating the term Kmt...

Salaam...
I find it interesting that some very knowledgable individuals here do not seem (or appear) to acknowledge (or know) that the first name of Mecca given in the Holy Quran is "Becca" (One of the most ancient dieties of Kemet) And, also that Al-Rukan (not the gang), which is the Black Stone laid in the corner of the Ka'baa, stems from the Ka'Ba'Ra', or the Spirit & Soul of Ra (the capstone atop the Great Pyramid). If your studies have not brought you on the Path to know these things. I can see why you would seem to disrespect you own self, by speaking ill your own culture, which has been usurped by the great deceivers. Just because one may Arabic, he may not neccessairly be the originator of that language. As Ancient Arabic is the Root language of the Metu Neter; it would behoove one to learn to read it, before speaking on it. This would place one in a better position of authority to speak.

The name Allah was known in that Holy region of the Planet long before Muhammad (PBUH).

To make for more dialog, could one please tell Us what one knows of the School of GODS, which teaches that the Black man reigns Supreme on reaching that Sunnum Bunnum or Supreme Good after the age of 40? And what this has to do with the teaching of Fard Muhammad, that the Black man is GOD; also the "Masonic" teaching which demands 35-50 years of study for the Carcusiod (dead & unspiritual one)?

Thank you once again for honoring me to speak.
Peace....



quote:
Originally posted by One:
I find it interesting that some very knowledgable individuals here do not seem (or appear) to acknowledge (or know) that the first name of Mecca given in the Holy Quran is "Becca" (One of the most ancient dieties of Kemet) And, also that Al-Rukan (not the gang), which is the Black Stone laid in the corner of the Ka'baa, stems from the Ka'Ba'Ra', or the Spirit & Soul of Ra (the capstone atop the Great Pyramid). If your studies have not brought you on the Path to know these things. I can see why you would seem to disrespect you own self, by speaking ill your own culture, which has been usurped by the great deceivers. Just because one may Arabic, he may not neccessairly be the originator of that language. As Ancient Arabic is the Root language of the Metu Neter; it would behoove one to learn to read it, before speaking on it. This would place one in a better position of authority to speak.

The name Allah was known in that Holy region of the Planet long before Muhammad (PBUH).

To make for more dialog, could one please tell Us what one knows of the School of GODS, which teaches that the Black man reigns Supreme on reaching that Sunnum Bunnum or Supreme Good after the age of 40? And what this has to do with the teaching of Fard Muhammad, that the Black man is GOD; also the "Masonic" teaching which demands 35-50 years of study for the Carcusiod (dead & unspiritual one)?

Thank you once again for honoring me to speak.




True Indeed....



Whirling Moat
quote:
Originally posted by Saracen:
Peace....



quote:
Originally posted by One:
I find it interesting that some very knowledgable individuals here do not seem (or appear) to acknowledge (or know) that the first name of Mecca given in the Holy Quran is "Becca" (One of the most ancient dieties of Kemet) And, also that Al-Rukan (not the gang), which is the Black Stone laid in the corner of the Ka'baa, stems from the Ka'Ba'Ra', or the Spirit & Soul of Ra (the capstone atop the Great Pyramid). If your studies have not brought you on the Path to know these things. I can see why you would seem to disrespect you own self, by speaking ill your own culture, which has been usurped by the great deceivers. Just because one may Arabic, he may not neccessairly be the originator of that language. As Ancient Arabic is the Root language of the Metu Neter; it would behoove one to learn to read it, before speaking on it. This would place one in a better position of authority to speak.

The name Allah was known in that Holy region of the Planet long before Muhammad (PBUH).

To make for more dialog, could one please tell Us what one knows of the School of GODS, which teaches that the Black man reigns Supreme on reaching that Sunnum Bunnum or Supreme Good after the age of 40? And what this has to do with the teaching of Fard Muhammad, that the Black man is GOD; also the "Masonic" teaching which demands 35-50 years of study for the Carcusiod (dead & unspiritual one)?

Thank you once again for honoring me to speak.




True Indeed....



Whirling Moat


Brother Moat...

That's what I thought at first too... but, I don't think it's him at all...

however, the content is quite intriguing no?


Ummm... meaning the breakdown is accurate... the flow is smooth... and the contextual springboard of the response is very academic with slight overtones of esoterica...


but he is not the poster you are thinking about....


TRUST ME!
Peace....


I think brother is alluding to the fact that the ancient people of KMT communicated using the hieratic script which many experts describe as the relative of ancient arabic. When we think of Kemet, we generally impose cultural, and geographic boundaries which did not exist at the time. Kemet, or the black land, could also describe the place called "Puanit", or Punt, which arguably is the area known as Arabia.

Kemet stretched beyond the Nile Valley..

When we think of Arabia we think of Arabs, when we think of Arabs we think of pale arabs.....Negative...



Whirling Moat
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by One:
.. very near correct.

Thank you.


Well would you please enlighten us with the 100% correct answer please...


Salaam...

Peace,
Khalliqa



yeah


I didn't mean that as a challenge..... I just wanted to know if there was more information that Brother "One" could offer in addition to what Brother Saracen said...

The Brother seems wise... I simply wished him to share more...



In the meantime Heru,

What are your thoughts of what Brother Saracen has written... you did not address it... I was wondering what your thoughts were...

quote:
Originally posted by Saracen:
Peace....


I think brother is alluding to the fact that the ancient people of KMT communicated using the hieratic script which many experts describe as the relative of ancient arabic. When we think of Kemet, we generally impose cultural, and geographic boundaries which did not exist at the time. Kemet, or the black land, could also describe the place called "Puanit", or Punt, which arguably is the area known as Arabia.

Kemet stretched beyond the Nile Valley..

When we think of Arabia we think of Arabs, when we think of Arabs we think of pale arabs.....Negative...



Salaam...
Last edited {1}
quote:
In the meantime Heru,

What are your thoughts of what Brother Saracen has written... you did not address it... I was wondering what your thoughts were...

Salaam...


My thoughts are simple,
Someone is REACHING. Egypt and Arabia were NOT brothers, sharing an ideology. They were enemies. Arabia proved this by invading. The Kemetians were an already highly established civilization long before the invasion. So this is again a form of a civilization being conquested, and it's history being erased and replaced. So if the Metu was written in Arabic, that is the slave language. No different than the language I am writing this response in...
No?
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
In the meantime Heru,

What are your thoughts of what Brother Saracen has written... you did not address it... I was wondering what your thoughts were...

Salaam...


My thoughts are simple,
Someone is REACHING. Egypt and Arabia were NOT brothers, sharing an ideology. They were enemies. Arabia proved this by invading. The Kemetians were an already highly established civilization long before the invasion. So this is again a form of a civilization being conquested, and it's history being erased and replaced. So if the Metu was written in Arabic, that is the slave language. No different than the language I am writing this response in...
No?


Brother...

Ancient Egyptian hieratic writing= appx. 5000 years ago...

Arab invasions= appx. 1400 years ago

quote:
Originally posted by Saracen:

When we think of Arabia we think of Arabs, when we think of Arabs we think of pale arabs.....Negative...
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
quote:
Brother...

Ancient Egyptian hieratic writing= appx. 5000 years ago...

Arab invasions= appx. 1400 years ago


Where is the reference to the year the Metu was written?


The Metu Ntr is a system of writing that has extended throughout the existence of the Kamau... It is not a book... There is no one book that was written statically... If you were to ask the people of Kmt, they would tell you it is as old as the Neteru themselves...


I'm going to exit the conversation here... and allow my brothers to continue the dialogue with you...



Salaam....
So let me get this straight. Muslim Egyptians wrote the Metu Neter. I guess this concept is way over my ability to perceive. It is to my understanding that the Paut Neteru existed before Judaism, which existed before Islam. And if the book was written in arabic how does that prove that the Islamic religion and the Kamitian religion are connected ideologically? I see more of a connection in Ifa, or Christianity for that matter.
In the Matrial Arts, there is a saying that the true practitioner allows the enemy to better understand themselves by showing them their shortcomings. To strike the empty air, allows one to contemplate themselves in the context of Time.

We are not here to fight. Whenever possible, the true Martial Artist will walk away.

"No man can be Successful in Teaching a People that cannot speak, Clearly, the People's Language.

"But there is more to be understood in the words. That the Laborers' Pronounciation of words and syllables must be in the Past, Future and Present Perfect Tense-otherwise will not be considered."

Jazak Allah khair.
quote:
Originally posted by HeruStar:
So let me get this straight. Muslim Egyptians wrote the Metu Neter. I guess this concept is way over my ability to perceive. It is to my understanding that the Paut Neteru existed before Judaism, which existed before Islam. And if the book was written in arabic how does that prove that the Islamic religion and the Kamitian religion are connected ideologically? I see more of a connection in Ifa, or Christianity for that matter.


Okay one more quickly....


I do not think that anyone has made the argument that the people who use the term "Muslim" to describe themselves wrote the Metu Ntr...... I think what my brothers have been trying to convey is that the people of Kmt were the very same people of the ancient Sabaen era who lived in what was to become the "Kingdom of the Hejaz"...

The pale Arab can only trace his history in this region to around the second century AD (C.E.)... for the sake of clarity it must be stated that Metu Ntr represents the entire system of priestly writing which extended over thousands of years....

Metu Ntr includes pictures and written words.. it's on the halls of pyramid walls and tablets... not just one book...


Once again I bid you adieu...

Salaam....
quote:
Originally posted by One:
In the Matrial Arts, there is a saying that the true practitioner allows the enemy to better understand themselves by showing them their shortcomings. To strike the empty air, allows one to contemplate themselves in the context of Time.

We are not here to fight. Whenever possible, the true Martial Artist will walk away.

"No man can be Successful in Teaching a People that cannot speak, Clearly, the People's Language.

"But there is more to be understood in the words. That the Laborers' Pronounciation of words and syllables must be in the Past, Future and Present Perfect Tense-otherwise will not be considered."

Jazak Allah khair.




There is great wisdom and beauty in your words brother...

May I offer that on this board we have developed a more familial than adversarial communication with other board members here.... and our exchanges are more to provide clarity and transparency regarding our teachings rather than in the spirit of fighting....

I would love to read more of your wisdom espoused as well...


Salaam....
quote:
There is great wisdom and beauty in your words brother...

May I offer that on this board we have developed a more familial than adversarial communication with other board members here.... and our exchanges are more to provide clarity and transparency regarding our teachings rather than in the spirit of fighting....

I would love to read more of your wisdom espoused as well...


Indeed
10:101. Say: Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! And signs and warners avail not a people who believe not.

I state the above in context to the understanding, that deep truths are revealed through Signs & Symbols. Due to the Atmosphere and elevation, there are differences in language. One may say a thing in many languages to convey the same idea, though it may "sound" different to the ear. In the Heavens and internally, there are signs to read. Iqra (read), is the first Lesson revealed to Prophet Muhammad (Sal-Allahu alaihi wasalaam)... he was illiterate... (this is a hint to the wise).

The Signs & Symbols which the Divine expresses to convey thought, transcend language and cultural boundaries; time & space; culture & religion. They are Eternal. Thus, the truly sublime cannot be conveyed with words or written for posterity. The truly Sacred text of our Ancestors is not written and cannot be passed on through the bloodline. Therefore, one should learn to "read", before commenting on what one does not truly know. This places one in a better seat of authority to speak.

42:51. And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.
Peace...

One, which martial art do you study? I am also a Martial artist...I study Poison hand Kenpo in Detroit.


Brother Heru,

The Holy Qur'an was revealed to the pale Arab. The one who delivered the initial instruction to Muhammad(pbuh) was one of our Raised Messengers from the Circle of Masters of the hidden temples.

The Muslim asks in the very opening Surah of Al Kitab to be guided upon "Sirat Al Mustaqim" which means the straight and narrow path. This path is a pre-existing path traveled long before the advent of the Arab people. Islam is new to a new people however it is traditional to us...If you change the name of corn bread it doenst make it taste any different...

The influence of Kamit on the Arabian region is a matter of history. The People of Kemet referred to this area as Ta Netjer or Land of the Gods. The Black people of this region were master astronomers and mathematicians. The trade between Kemet and Punt can easily be gathered with a little research. The flag of Islam is an ancient flag of our original science..If you ask the arab muslim for the meaning of the flag of Islam, or the crescent and star, they will fumble with trying to find an explanation..The truth is that they do not understand what was given to them from a very profound source.

Now, with that said brother it would help if you just searched "Puanit"...

Islam as it is known by this world cannot claim credit for the sacred text of the Metu Neter...However Islam as it is known may be the latest revelation out of the Metu Neter.


Whirling Moat
quote:
Originally posted by One:
The name Allah was known in that Holy region of the Planet long before Muhammad (PBUH).


Yes, and the feminine Al-latwas too...Why is the femine aspect removed and/or not named anymore(even with folks who claim to be dealing with supposed pre-Arab Islam?) The retention of the cultural patriarchy of Arabs perhaps? Patriarchy in God concept and expression prevents balance(Ma'at). Why deal with acquiring the names, customs, and beliefs of Al-Islam(Arabs)?

Islam as we know it today is an Arab religion. Pre-Mohammed Allah was revered at the Kaaba along with other deities. Allah, which some say came from the arabic compound word al-ilah (the god), was the chief deity during that time (feminine: moon goddess Allat).

Allah/Allat, Hubal and Uzzah were the main 'dieties' out of the many that was revered at al-Kaaba. Allah/Allat which was a moon goddess was the primary one.

Patriarchal monotheism is a problem because it is exclusionary and imbalanced. Pantheism dos not have that problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Saracen:
If you ask the arab muslim for the meaning of the flag of Islam, or the crescent and star, they will fumble with trying to find an explanation..The truth is that they do not understand what was given to them from a very profound source.


I was just discussing this the other day...

Mother & Child Symbolism; Crescent Moon & Star

This was the question asked...
1. How come in ancient troditions, when we saw statues or drawings of Mother & Child, the wombman pictured was ALWAYS in full adult-hood, while the male was ALWAYS an infant?

2. And my other question is, why was the child ALWAYS a male?


This was my reesponse...

Mut Em Ta(from Ta-meri)/Mother of the World(the beloved earth). The crescent is the eye of the mother(creatrix) looking down on earth. The star is the child of heaven. Most Muslims(Al-Islamists) would not know the symbolism of their own religion because of Abrahamic(and even Zoroastian infulenced) Indo-European(Aryan) patriarchy, and the therefore abstraction of it from antropomorphic symbolism...based on the Talmud's call for 'No graven images of living things.

The female is always the adult because that acknowledges that the Creatix is primary over the Creator in the universe(macro-cosm)...but not absolute, hence the dualism/balance of the male child...(male and female aspects are necessary for the completion/balance of the symbolism). The terrestrial aspects of nature(micro-cosm) are symbolized by her adulthood, a womb-man has to have had menses to pro-create. Man comes from womb-man, not the other way around. Similar reasoning for the child being an infant...A male child can't be mother, only an 'adult' womb-man.


Someone else added this info...

the star and crescent was adopted by islam from the greek use in the byzantine empire of the crescent and star which was used to commemorate the goddess diana.

photo

"The star and crescent historically was a symbol of the Ottoman Empire, but later became associated with Islam in general. Now its popularity among Muslims makes it comparable to the Christian cross and the Star of David. Many Muslim nations, such as Pakistan, and non-soverign nations such as Turkestan and Tartarstan use it on their national flag, inspiring from the secular Republic of Turkey, the successor state to the Ottoman Empire.
The crescent moon and star symbol actually pre-dates Islam by several thousand years.[1] Information on the origins of the symbol are difficult to ascertain, but most sources agree that these ancient celestial symbols were in use by the peoples of Central Asia and Siberia in their worship of sun, moon, and sky gods. The star and crescent (with the crescent under the star, which was simply a round circle) were also widely used in ancient Ethiopia and South Arabia (modern day Yemen and southern Saudi Arabia). Its image can still be seen on the Hawulti at Matara, Eritrea and all of the Aksumite coins prior to its conversion to Christianity, for example. According to some reports, the Greek colony of Byzantium also used the emblem on their flag as an official governing symbol. In 339 BC the city of Byzantium, (later known as Constantinople and then Istanbul), won a decisive battle under a brilliant waxing moon which they attributed to their patron Goddess Artemis whose symbol was the crescent moon[citation needed] In honor of Artemis the citizens adopted the crescent moon as their symbol[citation needed]. When the city became the Christian Constantinople in 330 AD, Constantine also added the Virgin Mary's star on the flag. As such, it has been claimed that when the Ottoman Turks conquered Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453, they adopted the city's existing flag and symbol.[1][2] However, the most common theory in Turkey is that cresent and star symbol was adopted by Ottoman Empire after a bloody war in Balkans. After seeing the reflection of cresent and star on to the blood of soldiers, Ottoman Sultan decided to adopt a new flag to honor the soldiers who died for the sake of their country.
The crescent moon and star were not completely abandoned by the Christian world after the fall of Constantinople. To date the Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem official church flag is a labarum of white with a church building with two towers and on either side of the arms, at the top, are the outline in black of a crescent moon facing center, and a star/sun with rays.[2]
The predominantly Sunni Muslim ethnic Bosniaks use a similar flag; as their native country Bosnia and Herzegovina is also homeland to two other constituent peoples, Serbs and Croats, the flag is not the official flag of the country.
The star possibly symbolizes Venus. Venus indeed may often appear prominently close to the Moon at the first sighting of the new crescent (the hilal) after New Moon, usually shortly after sunset, which marks the start of the first day of a new month in the lunar Islamic calendar."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

what is also interesting to me is the fact that the star and crescent existed in ethiopia long before any use of it by greece, rome or islam.

[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawulti_%28monument%29 ]link[/URL]
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
quote:
Originally posted by One:
The name Allah was known in that Holy region of the Planet long before Muhammad (PBUH).


Yes, and the feminine Al-latwas too...Why is the femine aspect removed and/or not named anymore(even with folks who claim to be dealing with supposed pre-Arab Islam?) The retention of the cultural patriarchy of Arabs perhaps? Patriarchy in God concept and expression prevents balance(Ma'at). Why deal with acquiring the names, customs, and beliefs of Al-Islam(Arabs)?

Islam as we know it today is an Arab religion. Pre-Mohammed Allah was revered at the Kaaba along with other deities. Allah, which some say came from the arabic compound word al-ilah (the god), was the chief deity during that time (feminine: moon goddess Allat).

Allah/Allat, Hubal and Uzzah were the main 'dieties' out of the many that was revered at al-Kaaba. Allah/Allat which was a moon goddess was the primary one.

I had intended to post something along these lines awhile back in this thread. A beautiful exploration of this tradition in literature is Nawal El Saadawi's
The Innocence of the Devil.
quote:
Yes, and the feminine Al-latwas too...Why is the femine aspect removed and/or not named anymore(even with folks who claim to be dealing with supposed pre-Arab Islam?) The retention of the cultural patriarchy of Arabs perhaps? Patriarchy in God concept and expression prevents balance(Ma'at). Why deal with acquiring the names, customs, and beliefs of Al-Islam(Arabs)?

Islam as we know it today is an Arab religion. Pre-Mohammed Allah was revered at the Kaaba along with other deities. Allah, which some say came from the arabic compound word al-ilah (the god), was the chief deity during that time (feminine: moon goddess Allat).

Allah/Allat, Hubal and Uzzah were the main 'dieties' out of the many that was revered at al-Kaaba. Allah/Allat which was a moon goddess was the primary one.

I had intended to post something along these lines awhile back in this thread. A beautiful exploration of this tradition in literature is Nawal El Saadawi's
The Innocence of the Devil.


It it interesting that you who do not speak Arabic are such experts on the etymology of the Title ALLAH.

Even an unlearned person knows that your "knowledge" of the root name of ALLAH ("allat" so-called feminine Moon god) is derived from false carcusoid "christian" pamphlets on Islam.

Even Wikipedia for the dummies says;

"Etymology

The most likely theory regarding the etymology of the term "Allāh" (الله) is that it is derived from a contraction of the Arabic words al- (the) and ilāh (deity, masculine form) to al-lāh meaning "the God"[5]. The Muslim understanding of the term however does not consider it as a proper name like any other, but rather as the "name of the nameless God, next to whom there is no other"[8]. Another theory traces the etymology of the word to the Aramaic Alāhā.[5] Cognates of the name "Allāh" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[9]

The term Allah does not have a plural form or a feminine gender in the Arabic language. [8]"


As I stated in my very first statements; One should learn the language one is talking about. This would place one in seat of authority to speak on it". (paraphrasing) But since you do not know the language, you are not qualified to "break down" the history what you do not know. Only a completely ignorant person would take the word of another completely ignorant person as the truth.

Keep studying... and keep telling that lie on Islam. Everything comes back to you.

Chapter 37: (Al-Saffat - Those Ranging in Ranks)

149. Now ask them whether thy Lord has daughters and they have sons?

150. Or did We create the angels females, while they witnessed?

151. Now surely it is of their own lie that they say:

152. Allah has begotten. And truly they are liars.

153. Has He preferred daughters to sons?

154. What is the matter with you? How you judge!
quote:
Originally posted by One:
quote:
Yes, and the feminine Al-latwas too...Why is the femine aspect removed and/or not named anymore(even with folks who claim to be dealing with supposed pre-Arab Islam?) The retention of the cultural patriarchy of Arabs perhaps? Patriarchy in God concept and expression prevents balance(Ma'at). Why deal with acquiring the names, customs, and beliefs of Al-Islam(Arabs)?

Islam as we know it today is an Arab religion. Pre-Mohammed Allah was revered at the Kaaba along with other deities. Allah, which some say came from the arabic compound word al-ilah (the god), was the chief deity during that time (feminine: moon goddess Allat).

Allah/Allat, Hubal and Uzzah were the main 'dieties' out of the many that was revered at al-Kaaba. Allah/Allat which was a moon goddess was the primary one.

I had intended to post something along these lines awhile back in this thread. A beautiful exploration of this tradition in literature is Nawal El Saadawi's
The Innocence of the Devil.


It it interesting that you who do not speak Arabic are such experts on the etymology of the Title ALLAH.

Even an unlearned person knows that your "knowledge" of the root name of ALLAH ("allat" so-called feminine Moon god) is derived from false carcusoid "christian" pamphlets on Islam.

Even Wikipedia for the dummies says;

"Etymology

The most likely theory regarding the etymology of the term "Allāh" (الله) is that it is derived from a contraction of the Arabic words al- (the) and ilāh (deity, masculine form) to al-lāh meaning "the God"[5]. The Muslim understanding of the term however does not consider it as a proper name like any other, but rather as the "name of the nameless God, next to whom there is no other"[8]. Another theory traces the etymology of the word to the Aramaic Alāhā.[5] Cognates of the name "Allāh" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[9]

The term Allah does not have a plural form or a feminine gender in the Arabic language. [8]"


As I stated in my very first statements; One should learn the language one is talking about. This would place one in seat of authority to speak on it". (paraphrasing) But since you do not know the language, you are not qualified to "break down" the history what you do not know. Only a completely ignorant person would take the word of another completely ignorant person as the truth.

Keep studying... and keep telling that lie on Islam. Everything comes back to you.

Chapter 37: (Al-Saffat - Those Ranging in Ranks)

149. Now ask them whether thy Lord has daughters and they have sons?

150. Or did We create the angels females, while they witnessed?

151. Now surely it is of their own lie that they say:

152. Allah has begotten. And truly they are liars.

153. Has He preferred daughters to sons?

154. What is the matter with you? How you judge!


Anyone who is so rude to call people 'completely ignorant'(particularly Kresge Eek) because they have more or different information on a religion, or on language is the true ignoramous. Particularly when they could have just 'shared' said info in a way that would have displayed good character...

Reading is fundamental. If the post was read correctly, it would have been obvious that all the info you objected to was from someone other than the poster. All I commented on was the KMTic 'meaning' of the maddona and child/crescent and star. The other responder does know Arabic.

Hence this comment of yours is definately useful...

"Only a completely ignorant person would take the word of another completely ignorant person as the truth."

Anyone who cannot plainly see the EXTREME misogyny and exclusionary attitudes that are blatantly obvious in almost every form of Islam(and other Abrahamic/monotheistic religions) needs to wake up...You CAN"T seperate religion from culture, wether the religion was originally born from that culture/people, or developed under it for a long period of time is irrelavant, the cultural imprint is still there... Some may be comfortable with the patriarchal domination...possibly because they are under the subconscious illusion that they benefit from it.

Of which I would then suggest a read of the book "When God was a woman"...particularly for the melenated people in general and those of of African origin in pareticular.
Last edited {1}
Peace.....

quote:
Mut Em Ta(from Ta-meri)/Mother of the World(the beloved earth). The crescent is the eye of the mother(creatrix) looking down on earth. The star is the child of heaven. Most Muslims(Al-Islamists) would not know the symbolism of their own religion because of Abrahamic(and even Zoroastian infulenced) Indo-European(Aryan) patriarchy, and the therefore abstraction of it from antropomorphic symbolism...based on the Talmud's call for 'No graven images of living things


Interesting point of view. It is true that most orthodox Muslims cannot properly trace the original relationship of the Crescent and star with the religion of Islam. I have found it quite amusing to put the question of the origin before orthodox scholars and watch them fumble for a justification...They are not as all knowing as many would like to believe..

However, it is just as true that modern students of the ancient African world fail to grasp the powerful significance of the arab use of the star and crescent at this juncture in the Cipher of things. We see theft instead of borrowing...


If the student of our ancient tradition examines closer they will see something very interesting as it relates to this...

I will expand further upon this later.


Moat
quote:
Interesting point of view. It is true that most orthodox Muslims cannot properly trace the original relationship of the Crescent and star with the religion of Islam. I have found it quite amusing to put the question of the origin before orthodox scholars and watch them fumble for a justification...They are not as all knowing as many would like to believe..

However, it is just as true that modern students of the ancient African world fail to grasp the powerful significance of the arab use of the star and crescent at this juncture in the Cipher of things. We see theft instead of borrowing...


If the student of our ancient tradition examines closer they will see something very interesting as it relates to this...

I will expand further upon this later.


Moat


This is true that there are some who do not know the meaning of the Cresent Moon & Star. However, I am not one of them.

I know and understand the deep meaning of "Signs & Symbols". Also why WE put them there. The Moon was put there as a Sign of something that you should know. Furthermore, it can be retrieved, back to its origin. The One Star, represents them all, and is a Sign of something you should know as well.

The Arab Muslim world portrays the Cresent Moon in its last quarter. WE do not. Our's is just beginning.

Knowledge is infinate.

Wisdom is temporal.

Understanding is lasting.

Peace.
quote:
The Muslim understanding of the term however does not consider it as a proper name like any other, but rather as the "name of the nameless God, next to whom there is no other"[


That is something that was directly taken from Kmt belief system. We must consider of all of the major world montheisms that Islam is the most recent. In my opinion it stands to reason that there was a predecesor to it, as there was a predecessor to Christianity and likewise a predecessor to Judaism. The oldest documented 'religion' system is the system that was born from the land of Kemet in which there are elements that all three of these take from. Especially, orthodox Judaism, which is considered the oldest of the three. If you simply study Kemet/Egyptian history, you will find parallels.
Maybe I've said too much...
quote:
Originally posted by Yemaya:

Maybe I've said too much...


No beloved.... Smile

Different perspectives expressed from an intelligent foundation and insightfulness are always welcome... Those of us who seek enlightnment will ingest of what nutrients are provided and lay challenge to those ideas that deserve further dissection or clarification...


We recognize there is a connection... We look through a prism that does not lend itself to continue the culture of kmt.. but the principles.... espoused from the doctrine used to develop the mores of that culture...

We call those principles that are practiced... Islam.... they are older than the current manifestation of Arabic dominance of the image of Islam or kmt's beautiful culture appx. 5000 years ago that manifested many principles of Islam....
You have good points.

The utilization of language to convey a deep meaning through Signs & Symbols predates Kemet; it is as old a the Supreme Creator of the Universe. Everything in Creation is a word that has deep meaning. This talk of who taught what first is childish and shows a lack of mature understanding of what we claim to believe. I believe people must learn to see past what they personally call a thing (i.e.. Titles/Languages), and comprehend the unchanging principals of the Creator of the Universe.

So what, some wisdom was written on a Pyramid 20,000 years ago. The Godess Shu was still as Blue yesterday as the Sky is today. We no longer look up and call the Sky what we called it 1,000,000 years ago. So what, it is the same Sky; the same Universe.

This is a problem that We Original People have, and
must be solved. Africa is not united; it is divided and dead. No Africans I have met see all Africa as One Africa. Only we in the Diaspora seem to have this concept.

I know of no one who reads Metu Neter. I know only of those who read Wallace Budge's "Book of the Dead" or Ra Un Neter Amen's book "Metu Neter". With this small study, we all of a sudden are Kamite experts; citizens of Kemet? Or we look to martyred revolutionaries for guidence in today's world.

I do not look to dead revolutionaries for guidence. The best revolutionary is one who LIVES to teach many generations of revolutionaries.

Just as our ancestors had the ability to create the writings we are debating today; WE have the ability to usher in the establishment of Heaven on Earth in the Manifestation of all of their Prophecies regarding these times. They wrote those writings as Guidence for us TODAY. This shows their great Wisdom.

Let us by at least wise enough to settle petty differences in personal perspectives and move on to a greater good.

3

Thank you for allowing me to speak.
In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful



As Salaam Alaikum to all!

Brothers and sisters, I say we accept the best definition of Who Allah really is as taught ONLY by His last and greatest Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him). Only he gave us the best, non-speculative truth concerning Allah.

In fact, in his Supreme Wisdom Lessons, Messenger Muhammad(PBUH) teaches us:

    Question: Who is the Original Man?

    Answer: The Original Man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the planet Earth – God of the universe!


That in a nutshell is the real and true definition of Allah (God). All other definitions pale miserably in comparison and are nothing more than inferior and weak speculations.

Folks, let us put an end to speculative "know-it-all", egotistical, Negro games and accept the ACTUAL FACT that the Black man and woman are the God of the universe! It is actually INFERIOR logic and thinking to just identify with only a tiny portion of the universe called "Egypt" or "Africa." Black Brothers and Sisters, Black Gods and Goddesses, WE ARE THE CREATORS AND OWNERS OF THE PLANET EARTH AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!! This is the biggest secret in the world and has been kept away from us for untold ages. This is a very beautiful and most powerful truth brothers and sisters. GET USED TO THE CONCEPT AND ACCEPT YOUR DIVINITY!!!!

All praises are due to our Saviour Allah for the Supreme Wisdom and nation-building teachings of His Divine Messenger Elijah Muhammad (peace be upon him)!!!

As Salaam Alaikum to those of us who accept the reality of the Black man and woman as Allah (God).
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×