Got DAYUM!! That dude turned her out so hard it's even affected her children. They're walking around looking like bush babies from the movie 'Apocolypto'. Dah blacka dah berry......damn.

And just to show you how ghetto she is, the vendictive, spiteful heffa, look how she's sportin' around with her Mandingo in tow. She knows she's a celebrity yet she doesn't care being seen in public running her game and being shot by paparazzi. I wouldn't be surprized if she even set the photo shoot up so the pics could be circulated and piss off Russell. Not that I give a damn about Simmons - cause' I can't stand his triflin' ass - but this is the kind of shit ghetto, alley ass women do.
quote:
Originally posted by Romulus Burnett:
Got DAYUM!! That dude turned her out so hard it's even affected her children. They're walking around looking like bush babies from the movie 'Apocolypto'. Dah blacka dah berry......damn.

And just to show you how ghetto she is, the vendictive, spiteful heffa, look how she's sportin' around with her Mandingo in tow. She knows she's a celebrity yet she doesn't care being seen in public running her game and being shot by paparazzi. I wouldn't be surprized if she even set the photo shoot up so the pics could be circulated and piss off Russell. Not that I give a damn about Simmons - cause' I can't stand his triflin' ass - but this is the kind of shit ghetto, alley ass women do.



I dont think she cares, if Russell is pissed.

Shes rich, has her children.....and another decent brotha in tow.

Wow! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Santana St. Cloud:
Russell's probably jealous, wishing it were him, Djimon and the girls.


lol Like ER said, 'Yall are WRONG!

I guess Djimon likes the shallow materialistic type.

I don't really feel for Russel...This is what happens when you are an old man who goes after a 17 year old model.
quote:
Originally posted by One:
The dumb niggah should've married a Black woman....

She pulled the oldest trick in the book. He was so busy trying to be a Chinese Buddhist, while she was trying to be a niggah. With all that "wisdom", brother should have checked himself.

fo



But this is what I'm mad as hell about: Didn't Russell learn from Puffy's stupid ass mistake with Lopez? I mean, damn, even PUFFY didn't see J-lo's plan coming a mile away!!!!????!!!!! The FUCK?!??!

Both of them monkeys deserved what they got. Play on playerettes.
quote:
Originally posted by One:
Djimon should do the same thing to her...

Take her back to his village, long-cock her and sell her to a rival chieftan...


Brother????? Was that necessary???? Jesus Christ...


quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:

I guess Djimon likes the shallow materialistic type.

I don't really feel for Russel...This is what happens when you are an old man who goes after a 17 year old model.


I agree...

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:

It's not obvious, but she is half African/Black... But I'm sure her non-African phenotype was a large factor in Russel's 'selection process'.


I agree....
fro By the way....I think Djimon is one of the finest, most handsome brothas out there. Plus he's extremely talented and intelligent. Hell I'll go out with him in a New York minute and KISS him in public too. That's how proud I would be...just like Sista Kimora....go head gurl...I'm not mad at 'yaSmile fro
I only heard that Kimora & Russell were divorcing. What else is going on? Is this guy the reason for the divorce; did she cheat on Russell with him?

I don't understand the bush baby comment, either. The girls have lots of hair and it wasn't put into a ponytail or braids so that's just how it looks. I didn't find the state of their hair to be any kind of indictment on her, her parenting skills or an indication of the intensity of her infatuation with the guy (who looks just yummy).
Isn't it Russell who stepped out on Kimora with a younger woman?

I distinctly remember an interview with Russell regarding his love for Kimora. Among his laudatory comments were

She's sophisticated and and has been around the world...

what happened to these two?

Why the animosity toward Kimora who waited a significant period before moving on?
quote:
Originally posted by Kocolicious:
fro By the way....I think Djimon is one of the finest, most handsome brothas out there. Plus he's extremely talented and intelligent. Hell I'll go out with him in a New York minute and KISS him in public too. That's how proud I would be...just like Sista Kimora....go head gurl...I'm not mad at 'yaSmile fro


yeah yeah yeah eyes
I was going to say the same thing! That brotha is fine as hell and that voice/accent wooooooooo cabbage, but he seems to have alot more going for him then just his looks. eyes I am sorta surprised he would go for the kimora type though sck
quote:
Originally posted by negrospiritual:
Isn't it Russell who stepped out on Kimora with a younger woman?

I distinctly remember an interview with Russell regarding his love for Kimora. Among his laudatory comments were

She's sophisticated and and has been around the world...

what happened to these two?

Why the animosity toward Kimora who waited a significant period before moving on?


I was so puzzled by the hostility towards Kimora that I went to the celebrity gossip site to look it up. The best that I can determine is that the marriage was rocky for some time prior to the public announcement of their divorce. And that, yes, Russel took up with another woman (in her 20's) well before Kimora was photographed with Djimon.
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:

I guess Djimon likes the shallow materialistic type.

I don't really feel for Russel...This is what happens when you are an old man who goes after a 17 year old model.


Was she just 17 when he plucked her off the runway? I thought she was older than that. So she's probably still under 30 now? I ain't mad at Kimora, but Why did DJimon have to betray me this way? 7

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×