What games were you hooked on as a little kid? Anything you were particularly terrible at playing?
1. LiteBrite (I'd spend hours in the dark punching those pegs in the little holes)
2. Red Light, Green Light (the one time in my life I could stop on a dime without any aches and pains)
3. School (I had a teacher who used an overhead projector all the time. She left me alone in the classroom one day and some of those clear projection went straight in my backpack. I had a lamp in my room rigged up as a make shift projection machine. When I wasn't busy melting down projection sheets with 120 watt heat, "my students" were filling out homework in the form of carbon-copy deposit slips taken from the bank. Ahh, good times.)
4. Battleship (I used to cheat my ass off!)
1. Monopoly (I don't think I made it through a single game without mortgaging off everything I owned. Of course, I played with my brother who would never buy anything except Boardwalk and Park Place and promptly put 5 hotels on each. He would practically drool as I came around the board.)
with Operation as a close runner-up. Trying to get that skinny pencil thing shaved at least 2 years off my life expectancy.