Skip to main content

I heard Mumia Abu-Jamal say, in response about outsiders coming to Ferguson, says that the Ferguson police were the actual outside agitators who lived outside the city but came in to shoot black people. Here’s his site:

http://www.prisonradio.org/media/audio/mumia

Here's the article:

http://america.aljazeera.com/a...efergusonpolice.html


 

 

“Today I watched capitalism walk on water. And people play dead.

So that they could be part of a miracle.” ~ Tongo Eisen-Martin

 

- - - - - - - SEIZE THE NARRATIVE   - - - - - - - -

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by DennisKalita:

I heard Mumia Abu-Jamal say, in response about outsiders coming to Ferguson, says that the Ferguson police were the actual outside agitators who lived outside the city but came in to shoot black people. Here’s his site:

http://www.prisonradio.org/media/audio/mumia

Here's the article:

http://america.aljazeera.com/a...efergusonpolice.html

 

That's exactly who the police are in any case where their only objective is racist harassment, brutalization, wrongful conviction, profiling, torture and murder of African Americans [and any other minorities], and poor people; and with ANY and ALL Americans anytime they willfully violate the Constitutional and Civil Rights of ANY Americans.  

The Government cannot be trusted to investigate the government, since the Government works for the Government. The government serves the government. Any government's sole function is to make sure the business of the country is taken care of. The government is not to serve the people. That's just a catchphrase idealists like to use. 

 

These investigations never amount to anything anyway. They investigated Trayvon's case andddd nothing happened. I don't even remember the fucking findings being mentioned. 

 

Just another cycle of insanity by African Americans and the Government. A brother or sister gets killed or whatever, we get mad, we demand an investigation, we get an investigation, and....blank.

 

Only Africans can be trusted to protect Africans, if we are seriously gonna believe the American government is gonna police itself than we are doomed. 

 

A solution is a thoroughly, non government, independent, all African American investigative non-profit organization that sole function is to police the police.

The organization should include sociologists, lawyers, politicians, law enforcement, and community leaders. And they will answer to us. 

That also means no got damn corporate support. 

 

Also we can have our own mock court and charge somebody our got damnselves with the American law and then we take it to civil court with our own findings. 

 

We don't need Europeans to do a got damn thing for us. 

 

Anything less than that is a band aid and ultimately doomed to fail because we don't control it. We have no power.

 

You don't give your enemy control over your life. Giving the American government control over anything concerning African life ends up backfiring. Wake up, American Government is not, will never be interested in defending African life. 

 

And honestly the problem isn't even a law and order thing, it's an European and African thing. It's bigger than Government. 

 

It's genocide and that's just how Europeans are, we got hundreds of years of evidence this is just how they behave. We don't need to take another 100 years of this crap. 

 

 

 

Last edited by GoodMan
Originally Posted by GoodMan:

The Government cannot be trusted to investigate the government, since the Government works for the Government. The government serves the government. Any government's sole function is to make sure the business of the country is taken care of. The government is not to serve the people. That's just a catchphrase idealists like to use. 

 

I agree, the US is an Oligarchy, the government serves the rich and powerful, the Oligarchy are the RULERS of this land and the symbol of white supremacy. 

 

These investigations never amount to anything anyway. They investigated Trayvon's case andddd nothing happened. I don't even remember the fucking findings being mentioned. 

 

Just another cycle of insanity by African Americans and the Government. A brother or sister gets killed or whatever, we get mad, we demand an investigation, we get an investigation, and....blank.

 

Every incident of black males being lynched and justice not pursued by authorities is a clear message they don't want us here and trying their best to systematically eliminate us or completely make the black race irrelevant.  

 

Only Africans can be trusted to protect Africans, if we are seriously gonna believe the American government is gonna police itself than we are doomed. 

 

YES, we must realize this and create our own police to serve and protect our black communities.  The police should be kicked out of black neighborhoods and create our own policing. And focus on real crime, Black people should be able to walk and move around freely without being targeted and stained with police records but given the benefit of the doubt, not automatically arrested and jailed. 

 

A solution is a thoroughly, non government, independent, all African American investigative non-profit organization that sole function is to police the police.

 

YES!

 

The organization should include sociologists, lawyers, politicians, law enforcement, and community leaders. And they will answer to us. 

That also means no got damn corporate support. 

 

YES!

 

Also we can have our own mock court and charge somebody our got damnselves with the American law and then we take it to civil court with our own findings. 

 

YES!

 

We don't need Europeans to do a got damn thing for us. 

 

Gaddam Right!

 

Anything less than that is a band aid and ultimately doomed to fail because we don't control it. We have no power.

 

Cmon black people, we controlling our own also means higher employment, better education, great entrepreneurial activity, safer communities, the well being of black people, the whole gambit! We must separate ourselves from the white world as much as possible.  

 

You don't give your enemy control over your life. Giving the American government control over anything concerning African life ends up backfiring. Wake up, American Government is not, will never be interested in defending African life. 

 

IT SO OBVIOUS! Why are we so paralyzed?

 

And honestly the problem isn't even a law and order thing, it's an European and African thing. It's bigger than Government. 

 

It's genocide and that's just how Europeans are, we got hundreds of years of evidence this is just how they behave. We don't need to take another 100 years of this crap. 

 

You speaking the TRUTH but why black leaders the white media give exposure not working on the foregoing Agenda Goodman so well articulated? Because they are some damn sellouts and should be ran out on their tails first sight of them when they show up claiming to represent us, THEY DON'T. They are about not letting us do what is necessary to be self sufficient.  

 

 

 

Last edited by Momentum

@Momentum

 

The reason why we do such things is because:

 

Our Middle Class and upper are cowardly and want to be White socially therefore they desire integration at all costs, even if it means death.

 

Our Middle Class and upper do not like non Middle Class and Up Black people, thus there is no class collaboration what so ever. 

 

Us ordinary folk, don't have the capital to perform such feats as I suggested, it could only be with the help of our Upper class. Thus nothing gets done.

 

African Americans seem to have a love and hate relationship with European Americans, due to our integration upbringing and integration being the dominant political ideology of African American politics, thus like I said, nothing gets done.

 

Also, ultimately, African American politics are controlled and moderated with White liberals who seek to keep African Americans subordinate to bolster their moral superiority. And African Americans are afraid of losing the support of the White liberal, so nothing gets done. 

 

I think it would take, European Americans having a full scale violent attack on us for us to even think about nationalism as a whole. 

 

But the White man is afraid of a Black messiah, he actually thought MLK would've been one if he was a nationalist instead of a liberal. They probably thought Fred Hampton was one and that's why they assassinated him.

 

White people, the European, no matter liberal or conservative is afraid of a populist Black nationalism. 

Last edited by GoodMan
Originally Posted by GoodMan:

@Momentum

 

The reason why we do such things is because:

 

Our Middle Class and upper are cowardly and want to be White socially therefore they desire integration at all costs, even if it means death.

 

Our Middle Class and upper do not like non Middle Class and Up Black people, thus there is no class collaboration what so ever. 

 

Us ordinary folk, don't have the capital to perform such feats as I suggested, it could only be with the help of our Upper class. Thus nothing gets done.

 

African Americans seem to have a love and hate relationship with European Americans, due to our integration upbringing and integration being the dominant political ideology of African American politics, thus like I said, nothing gets done.

 

Also, ultimately, African American politics are controlled and moderated with White liberals who seek to keep African Americans subordinate to bolster their moral superiority. And African Americans are afraid of losing the support of the White liberal, so nothing gets done. 

 

I think it would take, European Americans having a full scale violent attack on us for us to even think about nationalism as a whole. 

 

But the White man is afraid of a Black messiah, he actually thought MLK would've been one if he was a nationalist instead of a liberal. They probably thought Fred Hampton was one and that's why they assassinated him.

 

White people, the European, no matter liberal or conservative is afraid of a populist Black nationalism. 

I sure understand how you can feel that way. But!  . . . 

 

My view differs. The times shape people and events. Take Malcolm X. I avidly read his inspiring biography while traveling across Algeria. I read it a few times. However, my sense is that we will not be seeing a repeat of the past in the seemingly fucked up present time.

 

We need to relate to now. We are in a new time. Globalism is whacking our ass and one way to fight it is to also go global. (That right there is a lot to take in!!)

 

Sure, we can do biz in our community, most definitely. However, the notion of working only among ourselves is, to my view, also an idea from the past. Look at the new world we present-time live in. It is virtual and global. The way to open things is to accordingly go out and relate with everyone, do business with everyone, hook up, build networks, create businesses and make $$ in the world of today.  

 

That is a way how to fight. The question is, who will unplug from the past and put in the difficult time to understand, conquer and accomplish this?

 

Originally Posted by DennisKalita:
Originally Posted by GoodMan:

@Momentum

 

The reason why we do such things is because:

 

Our Middle Class and upper are cowardly and want to be White socially therefore they desire integration at all costs, even if it means death.

 

Our Middle Class and upper do not like non Middle Class and Up Black people, thus there is no class collaboration what so ever. 

 

Us ordinary folk, don't have the capital to perform such feats as I suggested, it could only be with the help of our Upper class. Thus nothing gets done.

 

African Americans seem to have a love and hate relationship with European Americans, due to our integration upbringing and integration being the dominant political ideology of African American politics, thus like I said, nothing gets done.

 

Also, ultimately, African American politics are controlled and moderated with White liberals who seek to keep African Americans subordinate to bolster their moral superiority. And African Americans are afraid of losing the support of the White liberal, so nothing gets done. 

 

I think it would take, European Americans having a full scale violent attack on us for us to even think about nationalism as a whole. 

 

But the White man is afraid of a Black messiah, he actually thought MLK would've been one if he was a nationalist instead of a liberal. They probably thought Fred Hampton was one and that's why they assassinated him.

 

White people, the European, no matter liberal or conservative is afraid of a populist Black nationalism. 

I sure understand how you can feel that way. But!  . . . 

 

My view differs. The times shape people and events. Take Malcolm X. I avidly read his inspiring biography while traveling across Algeria. I read it a few times. However, my sense is that we will not be seeing a repeat of the past in the seemingly fucked up present time.

 

We need to relate to now. We are in a new time. Globalism is whacking our ass and one way to fight it is to also go global. (That right there is a lot to take in!!)

 

Sure, we can do biz in our community, most definitely. However, the notion of working only among ourselves is, to my view, also an idea from the past. Look at the new world we present-time live in. It is virtual and global. The way to open things is to accordingly go out and relate with everyone, do business with everyone, hook up, build networks, create businesses and make $$ in the world of today.  

 

That is a way how to fight. The question is, who will unplug from the past and put in the difficult time to understand, conquer and accomplish this?

 

The world doesn't change, the idea of a changing world is Western and rooted to the idea of Progress and nothing changes and nothing gets better. 

 

It's the same as it was yesterday, especially for us. And the past is particularly important because it predicts future behavior and nothing is new under the sun. Everything is the past. The present and future is fleeting but the past is forever.  

 

This is about race and ethnicity which race and ethnicity controls what, who and how they do it.  

 

Globalism isn't new, Globalism started soon as the Atlantic Slave Trade started because it was a global trade of Sub-Saharan Africans by Arabs and Europeans and it reached all the way to from the New World to Asia. And the slaves and indigenous people produced products that was traded throughout the world and the Europeans controlled the labor. 

 

And it's the same was it was then and as it was now.

 

It's Europeans moving labor and capital across national lines and internationally

 

And if Europeans are moving labor and capital across national lines and internationally, how are you going to combat that without ethno-nationalism. You need to organize your ethnicity or race and you need to protect your land and property. That's all ethno-nationalism is about.

 

 

Europeans are the most nationalistic people you will ever meet. What do you think the UN is? What do you think NATO is? What do you think the EU is?

 

Europeans are nationalist and are the first open nationalists to ever exist. American Revolutionary War would have not happened without Nationalism. The French Revolutionary War would not have happened without Nationalism. Trans-Atlantic Slave trade would have not happened without Nationalism. 

 

When Black people reject Nationalism, I shake my head because they don't see it for what it is. There's a reason why Western Europeans stick together against everybody else. There's a reason why after WW2, the British passed the baton to the USA, it was a win win. British didn't hand the baton to India or China or France, it handed off to USA. Why? Because they are co-ethnics. 

 

I am not a Pan African nationalist out some of idealism, I am nationalist because it makes sense. It made sense when Garvey talked about it, it made sense when Carlos Cook talked about it, it made sense with Malcolm X talked about it, when Stokely Carmichael talked about it and when Kwame Nkrumah talked about it.

 

Malcolm X said a strong Africa makes a strong African people globally. Sadly Africans everywhere do not get it. 

 

Who controls the most labor and capital - Europeans

 

Who has the least control of labor and capital - Africans

 

How does Europeans maintain control of labor and capital - By moving it internationally

 

How did Globalism start - With the trade of Africans and colonization of indigenous people. 

 

Who benefits from Globalism - Supercapitalist Europeans. 

 

Who is the most organized people on the planet - Europeans

 

Who is the least organized people on the planet - Africans

 

You wanna know  how African Americans have the buying power of some European countries yet African Americans are the poorest people in the USA?

 

Most of our money already goes to other people.  Do you know an African American food corporation. Do you know an African American car brand? Do you even know an African American owned mega media corporation? We don't even have one and we produce a crap ton of media and consume much more. 

 

You know how Koreans own the Black haircare industry, they don't do business with us. Why? Because we are better of as consumers. They do business with other Asians though. 

 

 There is no African American economic organization. There is no African American trade organization. There is no African American economic summit. There's no African American consumer organization. There's no African American industrial city. 

 

There's not even an African diaspora association. So we don't even communicate with the rest of the diaspora. I gotta go read a scholarly damn book to find out what everybody else is doing.

 

Also there is a Pan African organization, the Organization of  African Unity, which is full of African countries and we are not a member of it, nor is any other new world country filled with people of African descent besides Haiti. Even though the organization is rather useless as of now, we still should be a part of it so we can improve upon it, but we are not. 

 

There are at least 80 million people of African descent in the New World. African Americans as the richest Africans in the world should have a damn field day in America and making our cousins rich by partnering with them. Then we have an economy, then we can export things to Africa and our other cousins rich. 

 

We should be using Miami as a port and take control of the South East USA, but no, we don't have nationalism on our brain and in our heart, so nobody thinks that way. African Americans, Haitians, Brazilians of African descent, Afro-Cubans, Jamaicans should run South Florida. 

 

That's what nationalism does. It takes a people and a location and build. You identify your people, you pick a location, you claim that location and build on it. 

 

But instead, Mestizo Cubans and White Cubans run Miami and South Florida. They said this is ours. So that's one strategic geographical location gone. 

 

There is absolutely nothing for us because we are not nationalists. We do everything individually and when crap hits the fan we have absolutely no clue what to do. Everybody else plans together, within their race/ethnic group.

Everybody else do business together with their race/ethnic group. Different races don't do business together, they do "I am a producer and you are a consumer and you gonna buy this from me or vice versa". Very few have a partnership  because nobody is dumb enough to give up their position. 

 

Few significant economic partnerships I can think of is USA and Japan and Russia and China, and China is really trying to get out of that deal with Russia and expand. And Japan is really trying to dump the USA because China is now relevant again and Japan will need its own military. Oh and Saudi Arabia and USA

  

We can talk about Asians being nationalists too. There is the ASEAN, the Association of South East Asian Nations, a diplomatic economic and political think tank and they coordinate the entire South East Asia together. 

 

We can talk about OPEC, a bunch of Arab nations controlling oil. 

 

Africans need to wake up, everybody is a nationalist, they just don't tell you to your face and they are not going to. They aren't gonna say

 

"Hey we are organized along racial and ethnic lines."

 

Because it's a common sense practice because race and ethnicity are the biggest commonalities a people can have. Humans work in racial/ethnic and national blocs. Humans do everything within their race and ethnicity and nationality. All activity is coordinated along those three identities. 

 

Go see for yourself how many active and impactful Asian and European organizations there are, compared to African Americans and just Africans in general. Go look at the status of those European and Asian countries and compare it to African countries and the diaspora. See how poor we are compared to everybody else. 

 

And you will notice, most of them have European or Asian in the title, which is the race and then it will have a location of some sort. Like South East Asia or Eastern Europe or whatever. 

 

That's nationalism on the highest level. We not even close and that's why we get our asses kicked and it's not because they work with other groups, it's because they work together with themselves and out produce us. 

 

And they won't help us either, because we are food, we probably have the most negative producer/consumer ratio. Nobody wants to buy anything from us, they want us to buy from them.

 

Can't even get a Korean to tell us where they get the hair weave from. Ask Kanye, see Kanye rants about the fashion industry, Europeans ain't gonna tell you where to get the silk fabric from to make expensive ass clothes, nor are they gonna give you the capital. Koreans and Europeans want us to keep buying from them, they don't wanna buy crap from us if they don't have to.  

 

We need to stop thinking somebody is gonna help us, nobody is gonna help us. We are the ones that non African Hispanics and Asians and Arabs come after because we are vulnerable. Chinese is now raping Africa.

 

It's very simple, nationalism or die. 

Last edited by GoodMan
Originally Posted by GoodMan:
Originally Posted by DennisKalita:
Originally Posted by GoodMan:

@Momentum

 

The reason why we do such things is because:

 

Our Middle Class and upper are cowardly and want to be White socially therefore they desire integration at all costs, even if it means death.

 

Our Middle Class and upper do not like non Middle Class and Up Black people, thus there is no class collaboration what so ever. 

 

Us ordinary folk, don't have the capital to perform such feats as I suggested, it could only be with the help of our Upper class. Thus nothing gets done.

 

African Americans seem to have a love and hate relationship with European Americans, due to our integration upbringing and integration being the dominant political ideology of African American politics, thus like I said, nothing gets done.

 

Also, ultimately, African American politics are controlled and moderated with White liberals who seek to keep African Americans subordinate to bolster their moral superiority. And African Americans are afraid of losing the support of the White liberal, so nothing gets done. 

 

I think it would take, European Americans having a full scale violent attack on us for us to even think about nationalism as a whole. 

 

But the White man is afraid of a Black messiah, he actually thought MLK would've been one if he was a nationalist instead of a liberal. They probably thought Fred Hampton was one and that's why they assassinated him.

 

White people, the European, no matter liberal or conservative is afraid of a populist Black nationalism. 

I sure understand how you can feel that way. But!  . . . 

 

My view differs. The times shape people and events. Take Malcolm X. I avidly read his inspiring biography while traveling across Algeria. I read it a few times. However, my sense is that we will not be seeing a repeat of the past in the seemingly fucked up present time.

 

We need to relate to now. We are in a new time. Globalism is whacking our ass and one way to fight it is to also go global. (That right there is a lot to take in!!)

 

Sure, we can do biz in our community, most definitely. However, the notion of working only among ourselves is, to my view, also an idea from the past. Look at the new world we present-time live in. It is virtual and global. The way to open things is to accordingly go out and relate with everyone, do business with everyone, hook up, build networks, create businesses and make $$ in the world of today.  

 

That is a way how to fight. The question is, who will unplug from the past and put in the difficult time to understand, conquer and accomplish this?

 

The world doesn't change, the idea of a changing world is Western and rooted to the idea of Progress and nothing changes and nothing gets better. 

 

It's the same as it was yesterday, especially for us. And the past is particularly important because it predicts future behavior and nothing is new under the sun. Everything is the past. The present and future is fleeting but the past is forever.  

 

This is about race and ethnicity which race and ethnicity controls what, who and how they do it.  

 

Globalism isn't new, Globalism started soon as the Atlantic Slave Trade started because it was a global trade of Sub-Saharan Africans by Arabs and Europeans and it reached all the way to from the New World to Asia. And the slaves and indigenous people produced products that was traded throughout the world and the Europeans controlled the labor. 

 

And it's the same was it was then and as it was now.

 

It's Europeans moving labor and capital across national lines and internationally

 

And if Europeans are moving labor and capital across national lines and internationally, how are you going to combat that without ethno-nationalism. You need to organize your ethnicity or race and you need to protect your land and property. That's all ethno-nationalism is about.

 

 

Europeans are the most nationalistic people you will ever meet. What do you think the UN is? What do you think NATO is? What do you think the EU is?

 

Europeans are nationalist and are the first open nationalists to ever exist. American Revolutionary War would have not happened without Nationalism. The French Revolutionary War would not have happened without Nationalism. Trans-Atlantic Slave trade would have not happened without Nationalism. 

 

When Black people reject Nationalism, I shake my head because they don't see it for what it is. There's a reason why Western Europeans stick together against everybody else. There's a reason why after WW2, the British passed the baton to the USA, it was a win win. British didn't hand the baton to India or China or France, it handed off to USA. Why? Because they are co-ethnics. 

 

I am not a Pan African nationalist out some of idealism, I am nationalist because it makes sense. It made sense when Garvey talked about it, it made sense when Carlos Cook talked about it, it made sense with Malcolm X talked about it, when Stokely Carmichael talked about it and when Kwame Nkrumah talked about it.

 

Malcolm X said a strong Africa makes a strong African people globally. Sadly Africans everywhere do not get it. 

 

Who controls the most labor and capital - Europeans

 

Who has the least control of labor and capital - Africans

 

How does Europeans maintain control of labor and capital - By moving it internationally

 

How did Globalism start - With the trade of Africans and colonization of indigenous people. 

 

Who benefits from Globalism - Supercapitalist Europeans. 

 

Who is the most organized people on the planet - Europeans

 

Who is the least organized people on the planet - Africans

 

You wanna know  how African Americans have the buying power of some European countries yet African Americans are the poorest people in the USA?

 

Most of our money already goes to other people.  Do you know an African American food corporation. Do you know an African American car brand? Do you even know an African American owned mega media corporation? We don't even have one and we produce a crap ton of media and consume much more. 

 

You know how Koreans own the Black haircare industry, they don't do business with us. Why? Because we are better of as consumers. They do business with other Asians though. 

 

 There is no African American economic organization. There is no African American trade organization. There is no African American economic summit. There's no African American consumer organization. There's no African American industrial city. 

 

There's not even an African diaspora association. So we don't even communicate with the rest of the diaspora. I gotta go read a scholarly damn book to find out what everybody else is doing.

 

Also there is a Pan African organization, the Organization of  African Unity, which is full of African countries and we are not a member of it, nor is any other new world country filled with people of African descent besides Haiti. Even though the organization is rather useless as of now, we still should be a part of it so we can improve upon it, but we are not. 

 

There are at least 80 million people of African descent in the New World. African Americans as the richest Africans in the world should have a damn field day in America and making our cousins rich by partnering with them. Then we have an economy, then we can export things to Africa and our other cousins rich. 

 

We should be using Miami as a port and take control of the South East USA, but no, we don't have nationalism on our brain and in our heart, so nobody thinks that way. African Americans, Haitians, Brazilians of African descent, Afro-Cubans, Jamaicans should run South Florida. 

 

That's what nationalism does. It takes a people and a location and build. You identify your people, you pick a location, you claim that location and build on it. 

 

But instead, Mestizo Cubans and White Cubans run Miami and South Florida. They said this is ours. So that's one strategic geographical location gone. 

 

There is absolutely nothing for us because we are not nationalists. We do everything individually and when crap hits the fan we have absolutely no clue what to do. Everybody else plans together, within their race/ethnic group.

Everybody else do business together with their race/ethnic group. Different races don't do business together, they do "I am a producer and you are a consumer and you gonna buy this from me or vice versa". Very few have a partnership  because nobody is dumb enough to give up their position. 

 

Few significant economic partnerships I can think of is USA and Japan and Russia and China, and China is really trying to get out of that deal with Russia and expand. And Japan is really trying to dump the USA because China is now relevant again and Japan will need its own military. Oh and Saudi Arabia and USA

  

We can talk about Asians being nationalists too. There is the ASEAN, the Association of South East Asian Nations, a diplomatic economic and political think tank and they coordinate the entire South East Asia together. 

 

We can talk about OPEC, a bunch of Arab nations controlling oil. 

 

Africans need to wake up, everybody is a nationalist, they just don't tell you to your face and they are not going to. They aren't gonna say

 

"Hey we are organized along racial and ethnic lines."

 

Because it's a common sense practice because race and ethnicity are the biggest commonalities a people can have. Humans work in racial/ethnic and national blocs. Humans do everything within their race and ethnicity and nationality. All activity is coordinated along those three identities. 

 

Go see for yourself how many active and impactful Asian and European organizations there are, compared to African Americans and just Africans in general. Go look at the status of those European and Asian countries and compare it to African countries and the diaspora. See how poor we are compared to everybody else. 

 

And you will notice, most of them have European or Asian in the title, which is the race and then it will have a location of some sort. Like South East Asia or Eastern Europe or whatever. 

 

That's nationalism on the highest level. We not even close and that's why we get our asses kicked and it's not because they work with other groups, it's because they work together with themselves and out produce us. 

 

And they won't help us either, because we are food, we probably have the most negative producer/consumer ratio. Nobody wants to buy anything from us, they want us to buy from them.

 

Can't even get a Korean to tell us where they get the hair weave from. Ask Kanye, see Kanye rants about the fashion industry, Europeans ain't gonna tell you where to get the silk fabric from to make expensive ass clothes, nor are they gonna give you the capital. Koreans and Europeans want us to keep buying from them, they don't wanna buy crap from us if they don't have to.  

 

We need to stop thinking somebody is gonna help us, nobody is gonna help us. We are the ones that non African Hispanics and Asians and Arabs come after because we are vulnerable. Chinese is now raping Africa.

 

It's very simple, nationalism or die. 

 

 

I don’t agree that we’re only living in the past. People evolve their views. Malcolm X, without losing his fidelity to our people, also hit the note of universality after his trip to Mecca. Wouldn’t leave that out of the equation.

 

People are people, who else could they be. Mere conditioning – nothing else -  makes the difference in this world if delusion and ignorance.

 

Ethnicity is not the all in all although allegiance to one or another group is doubtless in the mix. You need ethnic unity when under attack, agree!  

 

We’re in a global age and aside from being messed with by the multinational global pirates, it gives everyone a potential to connect globally. I connect with people all over the world. If I can provide $-value to them, then it is game on!  

 

In centuries gone by, in tribal life, we shared economics with one another. We materially depended on one another. Take that away, among all else, and we have isolation, centralized wealth and the whole catastrophe. What we’re doing is bringing that back in this age. Working with a few trusted people to accomplish the same with other groups is like the old culture of economic interdependence.   That is central.

 

A small group cuts it. If you look around at religious, political nationalistic, and any other kind of large grouping, how much consciousness is there in any group. Put bluntly – check it out -  the human condition - there are no conscious groups on earth, none.  That’s a hard fact!

 

That is why I work with a very small group, like a business cell to do positive things for others while making a living. It is also about going global, fighting globalism by using their methods. This is practical and effective.

 

As for what you’re saying, why not have a mass migration into one state like the Mexicans, by accident or design, have done in California. All for that. But can it be done as an act of will?  

 

I agree with much of what you’re saying. My way is to do something right now with a small group of people who are qualified to be trustworthy - and that is hard enough to find!  Global business is hot! Making alliances with other small African groups also kicks butt. I do that plus go global, worldwide. This is radical and not practiced much. I’m playing off the energy of globalism in a martial arts sorta jiu-jitsu way. That can work. We’re in a global age and I use that energetic, that trajectory – and work it.  

Further to the comment:” People are people, who else could they be. Mere conditioning – nothing else -  makes the difference in this world of delusion and ignorance.”….

 

 . . . The problem is not solely the Euros and now the Chinese. The problem is not that the particular people in power, wherever we live on earth, just happen to be fucked up evil bastards. 

 

Being around racist terrorists is hell. But the problem, the big problem,  is embedded in the human species. Put it this way, whoever has power does evil. The most powerful groups or states have always been the most demonic. The devil is greed. Think about this, who in recent or in world history  has ever had power and done good. No one. That’s why a balance of power is what’s needed. 

"Put it this way, whoever has power does evil."

 

****************************************************

 

This is what most often gets lost on people as we, as a group, try to wade through the murky waters of racism and oppression; the fact that any group or race with the same amount of power would very likely be the exact same way when it came to those not in their group or race.  

 

So, it really is essentially the imbalance of power, where one group is able to (and/or has been allowed to) hoard all the power, resources, wealth, and influence in the world for itself, at the expense of others, and/or in our case, the Black race, Africa and all Africa's resources.  

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×