Skip to main content

Out of any 10 women that shows intrest in me why is 9 of them white? Whether Im at work, the club, out in general, or even the internet. They see something in me that my own don't. Now Ive dated other races before and it never really bothered me before, and in general I feel a person is a person but recently, know its just been pissing me off. Is any other brotha feeling no love from the sista's?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by cakeaholic:
Out of any 10 women that shows intrest in me why is 9 of them white? Whether Im at work, the club, out in general, or even the internet. They see something in me that my own don't. Now Ive dated other races before and it never really bothered me before, and in general I feel a person is a person but recently, know its just been pissing me off. Is any other brotha feeling no love from the sista's?



They see something in me that my own don't."

You should ask the 'other' women". I think inmany ways, AA men represent the total package, tall, dark and handsome; and [I could be wrong], AA men are relatively perceived as the 'social equal' of euro/American women, existing prejudices notwithstanding. Plus, there is a 'cultural style' difference, between WM and other ethnic male groups; for example a 'brother' was on his way to somewhere, and gave me 'the look, and told me, that if he was'nt in such a hurry, he would definately be "putting his mack on me". He said he was from Detroit, so I guess 'mack' is a word used in 'the pick-up', in that part of the country. Other ethnic/communities of males do'nt talk that talk; to 'other' women, that would be exotic, dangerous and exciting.
quote:
Originally posted by cakeaholic:
Out of any 10 women that shows intrest in me why is 9 of them white? Whether Im at work, the club, out in general, or even the internet. They see something in me that my own don't. Now Ive dated other races before and it never really bothered me before, and in general I feel a person is a person but recently, know its just been pissing me off. Is any other brotha feeling no love from the sista's?


AWWWW ther.

IF YOU'RE WALKING UP TO THEM AND THEY TURN YOU DOWN.... MAYBE THERE IS A PROBLEM BUT IF YOU'RE WAITING, EXPECTING THEM TO COME UP AND TALK TO YOU OR SHOW ANY TYPE OF INTEREST THEN YOU'LL NEVER GET ONE. BOY, YOU KNOW WE DON'T LIKE MAKING THE FIRST MOVE (MAYBE SOME)... I HEARD WHITE WOMEN ARE MORE OPEN TO MAKING THE FIRST MOVE AND GOING UP TO A GUY THEY'RE INTERESTED IN BUT WE JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR YOU TO DO ALL THE WORK.
Last edited {1}
Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area, which is why they seem to get what they want (squeaky wheel gets the oil yanno). I went out last night, had a white women approach me, she was about 5' 2", around 190-195 lbs and well, she looked like hot garbage on ice. I'm sure she was aware she looked unappealling, hell how can you pass a mirror looking that and think you're fine? But she did'nt care, she still rolled up on me like she was Angela Bassett! That's thier mindset. I turned her down (and I was actually hightly insulted) but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
...but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?


So you're saying that we sistahs should be more aggressive and step to the brothas?

So much for being old-fashioned and waiting for the guy to approach you.
Not trying to get in between your dialogue with Gambit [I know ya'll gotta thang going on], but ...

quote:
So you're saying that we sistahs should be more aggressive and step to the brothas?


I a word "YES." If you see something that you want go for it [or don't hate on those that do.]

quote:
So much for being old-fashioned and waiting for the guy to approach you.


I've always wondered how [Black] women can be soooo assertive in every aspect of their life, included the "post-gotcha" stage; but so passive in the "pre-gotcha" period. 19
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area, which is why they seem to get what they want (squeaky wheel gets the oil yanno). I went out last night, had a white women approach me, she was about 5' 2", around 190-195 lbs and well, she looked like hot garbage on ice. I'm sure she was aware she looked unappealling, hell how can you pass a mirror looking that and think you're fine? But she did'nt care, she still rolled up on me like she was Angela Bassett! That's thier mindset. I turned her down (and I was actually hightly insulted) but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?




I feel what your saying Gambit, I see that exact situation alot. Im not saying that the woman should always make the first move, but Im the kind of guy that atleast needs a hint, a smile a look, or something. If your standing somewhere giving off a dont talk to me vibe, I usually wont bother you. I just wanted to know if anybody else was seeing what I see.
quote:
Originally posted by cakeaholic:
I feel what your saying Gambit, I see that exact situation alot. Im not saying that the woman should always make the first move, but Im the kind of guy that atleast needs a hint, a smile a look, or something. If your standing somewhere giving off a dont talk to me vibe, I usually wont bother you. I just wanted to know if anybody else was seeing what I see.


Cake, how can you say that just because some of us are old-fashioned that we give off a 'don't bother attitude'? I guess I don't understand. Confused
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area, which is why they seem to get what they want (squeaky wheel gets the oil yanno). I went out last night, had a white women approach me, she was about 5' 2", around 190-195 lbs and well, she looked like hot garbage on ice. I'm sure she was aware she looked unappealling, hell how can you pass a mirror looking that and think you're fine? But she did'nt care, she still rolled up on me like she was Angela Bassett! That's thier mindset. I turned her down (and I was actually hightly insulted) but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?

I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway. lol
Cake, how can you say that just because some of us are old-fashioned that we give off a 'don't bother attitude'? I guess I don't understand. Confused[/QUOTE]


Im not saying that at all, I dont equate old-fashion with a dont bother me attitude. All I am saying is if your sitting with your arms crossed, and you have a rude look on your face, chances are for me Im not going to approach that woman.
quote:
Originally posted by cakeaholic:
Im not saying that at all, I dont equate old-fashion with a dont bother me attitude. All I am saying is if your sitting with your arms crossed, and you have a rude look on your face, chances are for me Im not going to approach that woman.


Got it. I guess I'm adamant about this becuz I'm extremely old-fashioned when it comes to most things (my Granny raised me)--and women chasing after a man is a no-no.

Now, as you stated, looking approachable is something different.
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area, which is why they seem to get what they want (squeaky wheel gets the oil yanno). I went out last night, had a white women approach me, she was about 5' 2", around 190-195 lbs and well, she looked like hot garbage on ice. I'm sure she was aware she looked unappealling, hell how can you pass a mirror looking that and think you're fine? But she did'nt care, she still rolled up on me like she was Angela Bassett! That's thier mindset. I turned her down (and I was actually hightly insulted) but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?


lol HOT GARBAGE ON ICE.
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area, which is why they seem to get what they want (squeaky wheel gets the oil yanno). I went out last night, had a white women approach me, she was about 5' 2", around 190-195 lbs and well, she looked like hot garbage on ice. I'm sure she was aware she looked unappealling, hell how can you pass a mirror looking that and think you're fine? But she did'nt care, she still rolled up on me like she was Angela Bassett! That's thier mindset. I turned her down (and I was actually hightly insulted) but that did'nt deter her. I watched her at the end of the night leave with a brotha. The sistas were staring daggers at them but hey, I give her props for having confidence, she kept at it until she hooked up with a black man. The sistas were in the cut, waiting to be approached and went home alone and mad. Makes you think don't it?

I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway. lol


Yeah I have a serious issue with bar ho's..Ummm...I mean bar flys too. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Tre:
quote:
Originally posted by cakeaholic:
Im not saying that at all, I dont equate old-fashion with a dont bother me attitude. All I am saying is if your sitting with your arms crossed, and you have a rude look on your face, chances are for me Im not going to approach that woman.


Got it. I guess I'm adamant about this becuz I'm extremely old-fashioned when it comes to most things (my Granny raised me)--and women chasing after a man is a no-no.

Now, as you stated, looking approachable is something different.


Oh women chased men back in the good ole days too. I heard one old timer say years ago..."If everything happened exactly like my generation said it did when we were young, mankind would of died out by 1954." laugh
Peace....



Black Viking wrote:
quote:
I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway


I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...They know that this is what the men will think about any woman who approaches men at a club with the intent of leaving with one. I think the sisters want to establish respect with any potetial suitor and they realize that they will not get respect by approaching all the men in the club, one at a time.


Kai
quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Peace....



Black Viking wrote:
quote:
I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway


I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...They know that this is what the men will think about any woman who approaches men at a club with the intent of leaving with one. I think the sisters want to establish respect with any potetial suitor and they realize that they will not get respect by approaching all the men in the club, one at a time.

I agree. But, I'm a little confused. What about my post did you think was antithesis to your above statement?
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Peace....



Black Viking wrote:
quote:
I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway


I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...They know that this is what the men will think about any woman who approaches men at a club with the intent of leaving with one. I think the sisters want to establish respect with any potetial suitor and they realize that they will not get respect by approaching all the men in the club, one at a time.

I agree. But, I'm a little confused. What about my post did you think was antithesis to your above statement?


I wasn't posting in opposition to your points, I was actually trying to highlight your last statement. Which you see I have bolded.

I think this speaks to the issue. We all see white women pick up black men however, I think it is because they seem to be less centered on how they will be viewed in the process...


Kai
quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
Peace....



Black Viking wrote:
quote:
I've seen this happen a lot too. White women who act like this make me sick. The have an overblown sense of White Entitlement, and they're throwing it in everyone's face. Even if she had been a perfect 10, I wouldn't have taken that home if she paid me.

But then... any woman who takes home guys from bars isn't really in my league anyway


I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...They know that this is what the men will think about any woman who approaches men at a club with the intent of leaving with one. I think the sisters want to establish respect with any potetial suitor and they realize that they will not get respect by approaching all the men in the club, one at a time.

I agree. But, I'm a little confused. What about my post did you think was antithesis to your above statement?


I wasn't posting in opposition to your points, I was actually trying to highlight your last statement. Which you see I have bolded.

I think this speaks to the issue. We all see white women pick up black men however, I think it is because they seem to be less centered on how they will be viewed in the process...


Kai

Okay... I understand and agree. That behavior show a lack of class. Sisters are, and have to be, more conscious of that.
quote:
I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...

...and I'm SURE I'm speaking out of turn... but...huh?
Geesh... I just love these sweeping male generalisations.... when do you hear women grouping ALL men together into some generic group...? Like it's not so tempting!! Cool
ooops I forgot I was in the DEN... sacrosanct Eek tongue
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
XXGAMBITXX: Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area,

let's be a tad more specific...that's AMERICAN white women bro... got it? Not ALL white women. Roll Eyes

Firefly, it's fair to assume that when we talk about White women... we are refering to American White women. Few of us have much experience with White women abroad.

Also, even most American White women are not overly aggressive... except when they are "poaching" for Black men. In that situation, the normal woman's mastery over the sexual arena is emboldened by the over active sense of White Entitlement.

They feel they have little to lose, and much to gain. Remember, kitty cats compete. They are not just gaining a Black man for the evening, they are "beating" the Sisters for him. They think, "Certainly there is at least one Black man in here who is willing to trade up". Roll Eyes

The sad part is, many Brothers fall for this nonsense. These are often the kind of White women who will cry rape the next day, if the Brother doesn't play by her rules.
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...

...and I'm SURE I'm speaking out of turn... but...huh?
Geesh... I just love these sweeping male generalisations.... when do you hear women grouping ALL men together into some generic group...? Like it's not so tempting!! Cool
ooops I forgot I was in the DEN... sacrosanct Eek tongue


I don't mean to generalize FireFly.

White women at black bars tend to be outsiders. Women who visit the black community yet do not live there. They do not understand all of the dynamics of black male female relationships. this being the case, they are more likely to behave in a manner which may be out of line to blacks...This is true across the board, and it is not just a black and white thing.

The world community is becoming more homogenous, however, we aren't there yet. There are still distinctive cultural traits which distinguish blacks and whites in America.


Of course every white woman will not visit a club filled with black men and flirt with every brother...But, there are women who find themselves in the inner city bar with nothing in mind but bagging a black stud.

That is not a generalization, it is my experience. I used to be a Club maniac...I could really tell you a few stories about this subject...



Kai
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
XXGAMBITXX: Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area,

let's be a tad more specific...that's AMERICAN white women bro... got it? Not ALL white women. Roll Eyes
yes, I know it's hard to grasp that there ARE other peopled continents on the planet beside North America... laugh


Ummmm..you're talking to a guy thats been to over 87 countries in his adult life. tongue
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
XXGAMBITXX: Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area,

let's be a tad more specific...that's AMERICAN white women bro... got it? Not ALL white women. Roll Eyes

Firefly, it's fair to assume that when we talk about White women... we are refering to American White women. Few of us have much experience with White women abroad.

Also, even most American White women are not overly aggressive... except when they are "poaching" for Black men. In that situation, the normal woman's mastery over the sexual arena is emboldened by the over active sense of White Entitlement.

They feel they have little to lose, and much to gain. Remember, kitty cats compete. They are not just gaining a Black man for the evening, they are "beating" the Sisters for him. They think, "Certainly there is at least one Black man in here who is willing to trade up". Roll Eyes

The sad part is, many Brothers fall for this nonsense. These are often the kind of White women who will cry rape the next day, if the Brother doesn't play by her rules.


K. . .

What's the psychology of Black men who do the same?

Black men don't only fall for it. Many play the same game.

I've seen a hell of a lot of hot garbage on ice flirting from Black men.

It dwindles down to a sense of entitlement, perhaps. But White entitlement? Iono.

(What's meant by "play by her rules," btw?)
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:

Oh women chased men back in the good ole days too. I heard one old timer say years ago..."If everything happened exactly like my generation said it did when we were young, mankind would of died out by 1954." laugh


Tell that 'old timer' I feelin' her--as I'm after a guy right now. (I've got my eye on you, 2XGam. yeah
quote:
Black Viking: Also, even most American White women are not overly aggressive... except when they are "poaching" for Black men. In that situation, the normal woman's mastery over the sexual arena is emboldened by the over active sense of White Entitlement.

They feel they have little to lose, and much to gain. Remember, kitty cats compete. They are not just gaining a Black man for the evening, they are "beating" the Sisters for him. They think, "Certainly there is at least one Black man in here who is willing to trade up".

Those are really deranged and ugly motives and women of any nationality who think that way need therapy... from the force of your statement you must have met a few and they must exist... but please don't state this as a general fact... as it's simply not the case with all white women or all non-black women. It's interesting that noone ever mentions the idea of non-black women feeling - rather than a sense of entitlement - hoping any guy is with her for the right reasons because if he isn't, then he's not likely to stick around when there are so many beautiful sistas on the planet.

I think it all evens out in the end... playas rotate in an endless loop with other playas and stayers build futures with stayers. And people with too much mental garbage ususally end up alone or in therapy. Wink
.
quote:
Originally posted by xxGAMBITxx:
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
XXGAMBITXX: Cake, white women tend to be more aggresive in this area,

let's be a tad more specific...that's AMERICAN white women bro... got it? Not ALL white women. Roll Eyes
yes, I know it's hard to grasp that there ARE other peopled continents on the planet beside North America... laugh


Ummmm..you're talking to a guy thats been to over 87 countries in his adult life. tongue

but is that bars in 87 countries or have you lived in each of these places long enough to meet a diversity of women? If you have you must have been damn busy! Big Grin
Been down to 'my place' yet?
.
quote:
Originally posted by Kai:
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
I think what some are missing is the intent of some black women at bars.

I think the Sisters are a little more conservative because they don't want to be viewed as "Hoes"...

...and I'm SURE I'm speaking out of turn... but...huh?
Geesh... I just love these sweeping male generalisations.... when do you hear women grouping ALL men together into some generic group...? Like it's not so tempting!! Cool
ooops I forgot I was in the DEN... sacrosanct Eek tongue


I don't mean to generalize FireFly.

White women at black bars tend to be outsiders. Women who visit the black community yet do not live there. They do not understand all of the dynamics of black male female relationships. this being the case, they are more likely to behave in a manner which may be out of line to blacks...This is true across the board, and it is not just a black and white thing.

The world community is becoming more homogenous, however, we aren't there yet. There are still distinctive cultural traits which distinguish blacks and whites in America.


Of course every white woman will not visit a club filled with black men and flirt with every brother...But, there are women who find themselves in the inner city bar with nothing in mind but bagging a black stud.

That is not a generalization, it is my experience. I used to be a Club maniac...I could really tell you a few stories about this subject...

Kai

ok... interesting ... thanks for your comments. I may have questions later. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by ma'am:
What's the psychology of Black men who do the same?

Black men don't only fall for it. Many play the same game.

I've seen a hell of a lot of hot garbage on ice flirting from Black men.

That hasn't been my experience, ma'am. My experience is that a Black man in an all-white environment doesn't have to go stringing from one girl to the next, if all he wants is to land a White girl. And if he did, he'd probably bomb out anyway. All he really has to do is sit back and play cool. One or more of those girls is going to come to him.

I'm not saying that Black men don't do it, just that they're a lot less likely to be successful this way. This girl that Gambit is talking about probably has a mean track record... regardless of looking like hot garbage on ice.

quote:
(What's meant by "play by her rules," btw?)

I mean that the next morning, when all the fun is over, and the White woman wants to turn the Black man into her bitch.

"Do this... do that... take me here... buy me this... where do you think you're going?... etc."

Now, don't misunderstand. A lot of women react this way the morning after a one night stand (which is one of the many reasons I don't do them). But, in the White woman / Black man combination... the woman is far more likely to cry, or threaten to cry, rape. That is, if she doesn't get her way. They know instinctively that they have leverage there. That knowledge has been passed down through countless generations.

If you look at the numbers of Black men in prison today for "raping" White women, the numbers are off the friggin' scale. The very definition of the word "unbelievable". Which means, I don't believe it. I smell a rat... and a rat smells like hot garbage on ice.
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
Originally posted by ma'am:
What's the psychology of Black men who do the same?

Black men don't only fall for it. Many play the same game.

I've seen a hell of a lot of hot garbage on ice flirting from Black men.

That hasn't been my experience, ma'am. My experience is that a Black man in an all-white environment doesn't have to go stringing from one girl to the next, if all he wants is to land a White girl. And if he did, he'd probably bomb out anyway. All he really has to do is sit back and play cool. One or more of those girls is going to come to him.

I'm not saying that Black men don't do it, just that they're a lot less likely to be successful this way. This girl that Gambit is talking about probably has a mean track record... regardless of looking like hot garbage on ice.


So those Black men who fuck around on the streets and clubs in Black neighborhoods suddenly gain couth in around White women. . .

quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
(What's meant by "play by her rules," btw?)

I mean that the next morning, when all the fun is over, and the White woman wants to turn the Black man into her bitch.

"Do this... do that... take me here... buy me this... where do you think you're going?... etc."

Now, don't misunderstand. A lot of women react this way the morning after a one night stand (which is one of the many reasons I don't do them). But, in the White woman / Black man combination... the woman is far more likely to cry, or threaten to cry, rape. That is, if she doesn't get her way. They know instinctively that they have leverage there. That knowledge has been passed down through countless generations.

If you look at the numbers of Black men in prison today for "raping" White women, the numbers are off the friggin' scale. The very definition of the word "unbelievable". Which means, I don't believe it. I smell a rat... and a rat smells like hot garbage on ice..


There are quite a few Black men in prison for raping White women. Many more are in prison for raping Black women.

Do there Black women "cry" rape because of some generational knowledge or because they are raped?

I wonder about this.

If this were an overwhelming trend of women throwing men in jail for rape when really it was just because he didn't buy her something, I'm sure a whoooole lot more men would be gay. Or at least would be smart enough to stay away from one-nighters.
quote:
Originally posted by ma'am:
So those Black men who fuck around on the streets and clubs in Black neighborhoods suddenly gain couth in around White women. . .

No, they don't. But, they are not likely to be successfully either.

quote:
There are quite a few Black men in prison for raping White women. Many more are in prison for raping Black women.

I don't believe so. Most Black men in prison are there for raping White women. In general, the system doesn't care if Black women are raped.

quote:
Do there Black women "cry" rape because of some generational knowledge or because they are raped?

I was talking about White women. And my problem with the statistics is that they are heavily overblown in the direction of White female victims. I feel that in this area, this is essentially the same system of a hundred years ago, where all a White woman had to do was point at a Black man to get him strung up at the nearest tree.

quote:
If this were an overwhelming trend of women throwing men in jail for rape when really it was just because he didn't buy her something, I'm sure a whoooole lot more men would be gay. Or at least would be smart enough to stay away from one-nighters.

Ma'am, you know that's silly... right? Men don't become gay or grow brains just because sex with women is dangerous.
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
quote:
There are quite a few Black men in prison for raping White women. Many more are in prison for raping Black women.

I don't believe so. Most Black men in prison are there for raping White women. In general, the system doesn't care if Black women are raped.


Not true. Most rapists are convicted for raping victims of the same race.

Black women underreport rapes, face high stigma, and aren't as sucessful in the system once the crime is reported.

A lot of peoples don't care about Black women.

But that's still the stat.
quote:
Originally posted by ma'am:
Most rapists are convicted for raping victims of the same race.

I found something that seems to support your statement...

http://www2.ucsc.edu/rape-prevention/statistics.html
quote:
80-90% of rapes against women (except for American Indian women) are committed by someone of the same racial background as the victim. (US Dept. of Justice 1994)

But, this talks about occurences... not convictions.

I'll keep looking.
quote:
I mean that the next morning, when all the fun is over, and the White woman wants to turn the Black man into her bitch.

"Do this... do that... take me here... buy me this... where do you think you're going?... etc."

Now, don't misunderstand. A lot of women react this way the morning after a one night stand (which is one of the many reasons I don't do them). But, in the White woman / Black man combination... the woman is far more likely to cry, or threaten to cry, rape. That is, if she doesn't get her way. They know instinctively that they have leverage there. That knowledge has been passed down through countless generations.


Eek Eek
well not this one, or any of her friends, thank you very much.
And to generalize so profoundly - as you have - is bs ...methinks you've been meeting too many of the wrong (psycho) people in the wrong places. Frown
.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×