I'm trying to make a mixed Prince CD and need a couple of suggestions to fill it in...what are your fav. Prince songs?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Poor people desire money, rich people desire heaven, but the wise person desires tranquility.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
I'm trying to make a mixed Prince CD and need a couple of suggestions to fill it in...what are your fav. Prince songs?

Dang, how do I figure out my favorite one? LOL
Whenever I think of some of my faves of his, Raspberry Beret always comes to mind first, Pussy Control, and Wherever U Go, Whatever U do. Hoped that helped some. music
quote:
Originally posted by ShayaButHer:
I personally like 'Damn You'...but that ain't going on a remix CD....LOL!

But Hmmmmm.....let me see if I can find you a Prince Remix....

This lady is claiming this is Prince and Maxwell, but someone else said it isn't Prince...it sounds good regardless....

You be the judge:

Prince & Maxwell? 'If No One' Remix

"Wisdom Is A Woman Listening!"



damn you could make it Smile Im actually looking for Prince songs performed by Prince not actual remixes but im open to anything. Yeah i would say that's Maxwell for sure but not prince Confused
quote:
Originally posted by PantherPrincess:
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
I'm trying to make a mixed Prince CD and need a couple of suggestions to fill it in...what are your fav. Prince songs?

Dang, how do I figure out my favorite one? LOL
Whenever I think of some of my faves of his, Raspberry Beret always comes to mind first, Pussy Control, and Wherever U Go, Whatever U do. Hoped that helped some. music


I know right thats why i needed help laugh yeah that helped ALOT! I forgot about pussy control.. Razz
quote:
Originally posted by EbonyRose:
Well, I was never a big Prince fan ... but, my music library includes ...

Head
Gett Off
Musicology
Housequake
Let's Work
Hot Thang
Sign O' the Times
Kiss

Maybe one or two of those will help! Smile


Hmmmm some of those i don't know 19 so ill check em out and see thanks
My final list:

The beautiful ones
Pussy control (fake)
How come you don’t call me no more
When doves cry
Until the end of time
kiss
Scandalous
Let’s go crazy
Get off ?
Nasty girl with vanity
Erotic city
Darling nikki
I would die for you
Raspberry beret
When doves cry
Take me with you
Purple rain
Thieves in the temple?
Under the cherry moon


Thanks everybody for your help! appl I used quite a few of your suggestions and other one's lead me to songs I like and forgot all about so thanks thanks
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
My final list:

The beautiful ones
Pussy control (fake)
How come you don’t call me no more
When doves cry
Until the end of time
kiss
Scandalous
Let’s go crazy
Get off ?
Nasty girl with vanity
Erotic city
Darling nikki
I would die for you
Raspberry beret
When doves cry
Take me with you
Purple rain
Thieves in the temple?
Under the cherry moon


Thanks everybody for your help! appl I used quite a few of your suggestions and other one's lead me to songs I like and forgot all about so thanks thanks

tfroGlad to be of service!
Wherever U go, Whatever U do was the theme song for my eldest son's senior year.
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
quote:
Originally posted by PantherPrincess:
quote:
Originally posted by msprettygirl:
I'm trying to make a mixed Prince CD and need a couple of suggestions to fill it in...what are your fav. Prince songs?

Dang, how do I figure out my favorite one? LOL
Whenever I think of some of my faves of his, Raspberry Beret always comes to mind first, Pussy Control, and Wherever U Go, Whatever U do. Hoped that helped some. music


I know right thats why i needed help laugh yeah that helped ALOT! I forgot about pussy control.. Razz

That's my SONG! Just thinking about the title, I'm hearing it playing in my head..."Momma never told them what she told me, Girl you need P*ssy Control"! music
quote:
Originally posted by PantherPrincess:
*blusing* Everytime I say that I just adore that song, I get looked at sideways. ek


I do too! Cool that song was strictly forbidden as a child for me to listen to although my mom would listen to it ALL the time..it brings me back to those memories of me sneaking around to listen to it not FULLY understanding the words at the time but knowing it was something I wasn't suppose to hear music Cool
quote:
Originally posted by ddouble:
Hate that I missed this -

But just in case you fiddle with the mix again, you should think about adding Joy in Repetition.


Its ok there's always revamps, the ipod and the computer...bring it on! Smile I don't think I know that one, but sometimes i forget the titles then hear a bar and remember it-ill check this one out

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×