1. Unlike Dr. Umar Johnson and numerous other blacks who do not place value in his or her U.S. citizenship, in contrast, I value U.S. citizenship, and the Constitutional protections that are associated with being a U.S. citizen. Even illegal immigrants attempt to protest whenever they believe his or her Constitutional rights are violated, and these individuals don't have any Constitutional rights because illegal immigrants are neither citizens nor legal immigrants, but they still have more sense than many U.S. born Black men and women who are citizens, but who devalue his or her citizenship.
2. I'm a U.S. born descendant of slavery who is not African American. I'm a U.S. citizen who just happens to be Black.
3. An African American is an individual who was born in Africa, but who subsequently became a naturalized U.S. citizen through the legal immigration process.
4. An African American can also be a Caucasian man or woman whose birthplace is in Africa, but who became a naturalized U.S. citizen through the legal immigration process.
5. All elected officials are under oath and mandated by law to uphold the Constitution to serve all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants.
6. Unless his or her reputation is under fire, being forced to answer a civil or criminal complaint, to save his or her own selfish interests, typically elected black leaders do not believe in the Constitution. Since an elected official's primary function is to uphold the Constitution, these same elected Black leaders more so than Caucasian elected officials trash and disparage U.S. Constitutional protections for U.S. born descendants of slavery like me.
7. Having been a plaintiff and defendant in the Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles, and the Appellate Court or the State of California, I also know that all judges are under oath to uphold the Constitution too. Many court decisions are rendered using the Constitution, tort practice, etc., etc., as a basis for the final court decision.
8. It is not Caucasian America's fault when dysfunctional court clerks sign court judgments, when it is common knowledge that court clerks do not have this authority. Any court judgment signed by a court clerk is meaningless. A dysfunctional black woman (Delores Odom Stocks) employed as a court clerk signed a court judgment at my expense. Even though this court document is invalid, because it lacks a judges signature, this won't stop any LA County Sheriff from attempting to use an invalid court document to take property, make use of this same worthless piece of paper as a warrant for my arrest, etc., etc. Since U.S. Constitutional rights take precedence, should any police officer attempt to use such a worthless document against me, I will challenge this, because most any police officer knows or should know the difference between a valid court judgment signed by a judge and a worthless piece of paper signed by a court clerk.
60 Minutes, Sunday, March 24, 2013, “Blindsided: The exoneration of Brian Banks”.
“As his day in court approached, Brian says that his lawyer feared that he wouldn’t get a fair trial, based on his age, size & race. So she (Attorney Elizabeth Harris), an African-American herself, convinced Brian to plead no contest to a crime he insisted he didn’t commit.”
-Attorney Elizabeth Harris should have been fired and disbarred from practicing law in the United States of America.
9. University educated black lawyers who advise his or her client to plead no contest, when this is the worst thing that any attorney can do, in behalf of serving the truly innocent.
10. University educated black lawyers who state "Forget about the Constitution, Keep it simple" which again makes such an individual unqualified to competently represent any plaintiff or defendant in any courtroom.
11. Elected Black leaders (LA City Councilman Herb Wesson being one) who use his or her influence to make a citizen's arrest against his or her constituency when petitioned for redress, when agents and officials of government violate the property rights of law abiding U.S. citizens.
12. I'm not the only who knows this to be true (PB Short knows this too), and who refuses to allow any dunce of a representative to speak for or represent me, who is truly incompetent and spineless to the power of infinity.
"The problem with MASS-INCARCERATION is not the USA JUST_US system…
The problem is with Black people; as the old saying goes, ignorance of the law is no excuse…
When you nine (9) out of ten (10) Blacks taking plea deals, and pleading guilty because of their ignorance, then there is nothing you can do about that…
You go to any city in America, and Black folks will tell you, you better take that deal, these white folks don’t play here…and this is all too common among Blacks…
1) Never give up your right to “REMAIN SILENT”…
2) Never give up your right to a “SPEEDY TRIAL”…
These are the most common rights we give up as a whole…I have been charged with every crime under the SUN, just for being Black…held in jail with a high bond for months waiting to go to trial…put in cells with thugs, and had to fight daily, because the people think that I will plead guilty to their erroneous charges…
NEVER, to strong for that, my mind is not week…You have Black court appointed attorneys convincing their clients to plead guilty, instead of the attorney doing their job to investigate a case; I guess it is a lot easier to get $30,000.00 to convince your own race to plead guilty, then to have to work for the money and help convince a jury they are not guilty…
There is nothing your “NOT the Black people’s President” can do for you…it is like education, it must start in the home…but for some reason, families are the first ones to convince you to take the deal" -PB Short.
There is one positive solution, and that is using the influence necessary to insure that any inept court appointed attorney or otherwise, especially a court appointed Black attorney who has a history of recommending his or her client and/or to any judge of the court that his or her Black and truly innocent client "plead no contest/guilty" be fired on the spot, or disbarred from practicing law in the United States of America.
2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
AMENDMENT XIV: Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws
THE JOB OF A CONGRESSMAN
“There are cases where an individual has been wrongfully treated by his government and about the only way, unless the individual resorts to court, and even in some cases the courts are not able to give proper relief, the only area or avenue open to the individual is through his representative. When you find a bona fide error has been made, I suggest that you make a maximum effort to remedy it. This I feel is a vital and important function of those of us in the House of Representatives”.
Authors: Donald G. Tacheron and Morris Udall, from the book entitled, “The Job of the Congressman”, pages 65 and 66.
(The above excerpt “The Job of the Congressman” holds true for all elected office officials)
Article VI, USC: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
“……Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and Members of several State legislatures (all elected officials), and all executive and judicial Officers of the United States and of the several states, Shall be bound by oath of affirmation, to support this Constitution.
14th Amendment, USC, Section 1: “No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
14th Amendment, USC, Section 4: “……But neither the United States public debt of the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave: but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.”
Oath of Office,: "I, (President, Supreme Court Justice, Congressperson, Assemblyman, Mayor, City Councilperson, Judge, ), during such times as I hold the office, I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States (the Constitution of the State of California, Maryland, Illinois, etc., etc.), against all enemies foreign (terrorist enemies of the U.S., illegal immigrants, un-American or un-Constitutional anything and everything, etc.) and domestic (treasonous individuals or organizations, any Police Chief who condones this and the Police Chief's rogue police officers, unethical or criminal elected officials or public servants, illegal aliens or his or her advocates, un-American anything and everything), and that I will bear true faith and allegiance, to the Constitution of the United States , (State Constitution), and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter."
U.S. Senate and Congressional Oath of Office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."