quote:
Originally posted by Khalliqa:

My wish:


That a four hour work week yielded the same amount of income everyone currently makes...


Granted - but in the current economy, decreasing the amount of labor while maintaining salaries caused runaway inflation which forced millions to lose their jobs!

I wish AA.org was not only self-sufficient financially, but that it could actually blow up to the degree that it could allow me quit my "day job" and focus on the site, writing books, and speaking etc.
quote:
Originally posted by MBM:

Granted - but in the current economy, decreasing the amount of labor while maintaining salaries caused runaway inflation which forced millions to lose their jobs!

I wish AA.org was not only self-sufficient financially, but that it could actually blow up to the degree that it could allow me quit my "day job" and focus on the site, writing books, and speaking etc.



GRANTED: You then have all of this time to become obsessed with the site.. and your presence becomes overbearing and people leave in droves... you turn to writing books and speaking but your addiction to the site has left you with a bad reputation of a "bore" and no one buys your books or listens to you...

Big Grin


MY WISH: I wish that I could go on tour belly dancing with huge crowds of all female (hetero!) audience members....
quote:
Originally posted by Khalliqa:
MY WISH: I wish that I could go on tour belly dancing with huge crowds of all female (hetero!) audience members....


Granted: Your 1st audience is mainly members of the United Daughters of the Confederacy... Who then become stalker/groupies and travel to every show on your tour, buying up all available seating so nobody else can ever attend.

MY WISH:Matriarchal communal societies were a worldwide norm.
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
MY WISH: Matriarchal communal societies were a worldwide norm.


Granted: Except all the patriarchs, as a show of devotion, become eunuchs and eventually all society ceases to exist...

My wish: That the philosophy of white supremacy comes to an end...
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
MY WISH: Matriarchal communal societies were a worldwide norm.


Granted: Except all the patriarchs, as a show of devotion, become eunuchs and eventually all society ceases to exist...


lol... but not all men are patriarchs or patriarchal... So there would still be plenty of non gender elitist men to reproduce with...

quote:
My wish: That the philosophy of white supremacy comes to an end...


19 I can't think of a negative twist on that one... I'll have to let someone else do it...
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:

quote:
My wish: That the philosophy of white supremacy comes to an end...


19 I can't think of a negative twist on that one... I'll have to let someone else do it...


Dag AG, why you have to mess the whole game up with that one! 17 ohsnap 15
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun Auset:
MY WISH: Matriarchal communal societies were a worldwide norm.


Granted: Except all the patriarchs, as a show of devotion, become eunuchs and eventually all society ceases to exist...

My wish: That the philosophy of white supremacy comes to an end...


It ends tomorrow at 12Am..to be taken up immediately by Asian supremacy...


Wish:

I could have all of my schooling completed by the end of this year...
quote:
Originally posted by Santana St. Cloud:
My wish: To eat chocolate and pizza and never gain weight!
GRANTED: Except your complexion goes from silky smooth to grotesquely rough... All over!! Your husband leaves you, your family disowns you, you become depressed and a walking bag of bones...

My Wish: To see Erykah Badu & Billie Holliday in concert... together...
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:
My Wish: To see Erykah Badu & Billie Holliday in concert... together...


Done:

The audience becomes restless, then boos and leaves the concert as they have trouble determining exactly who IS singing...



Wish:

That men would would treat women better...
quote:
Originally posted by Khalliqa:
Wish:

That men would would treat women better...


Granted: But some women would still hate themselves and treat men bad, while even more women would gain "supremist" notions, thus causing men to go on the defensive and resort to "cave men" like actions....AGAIN!

Wish: I wish the general public would be cleaner and more respectful of each other's property.

"WIAW!"
quote:
Originally posted by ShayaButHer:
Wish: I wish the general public would be cleaner and more respectful of each other's property.


Sim sim salabim! Done!

However, now you will have to put up with extreme noise pollution and your personal space will be compromised.

Wish: I wish that there were 48 hours in a day.
quote:
Wish: I wish that there were 48 hours in a day.


Granted: Causing havoc to the solar system... and planets collide... and as a giant asteroid is about to hit the earth from being thrown off its trajectory by the misalignment of the planets... before everyone dies... they look at you in anger... citing it was all because of yo' "wish"

My Wish: That this white I'm about to wear does not get one stain on it!
quote:

My Wish: That this white I'm about to wear does not get one stain on it!


Granted: But your unsoiled white garments will blind a poor unsuspecting driver who will swerve into a crowded side walk. Many people will die or be injured.

My Wish: That people should have to get a minimal score on an IQ test before being given a driver's licence.
quote:
Originally posted by HonestBrother:
My Wish: That people should have to get a minimal score on an IQ test before being given a driver's licence.
Granted: Minimum score: 1400... Now everyone walks...

My Wish: That music went back to using real instruments and real singers...
quote:
Originally posted by AudioGuy:

My Wish: That music went back to using real instruments and real singers...


Granted - but it goes back to the 1950's and Perry Como is the rage!

My wish is that gas prices come back down to $1 per gallon.
quote:
Originally posted by MBM:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AudioGuy:
My wish is that gas prices come back down to $1 per gallon.


Granted - but the price drop is a result of the discovery of massive oil fields in Africa which causes an arms race between China and Amerikkkka, as well as the most violent imperialist occupation wars on the planet to be centered on the African continent for the next 200 years. Resulting in genocide, pestilence, and environmental damage like never seen before in all of human history...

My wish: That conscious hip-hop would make a comeback.
quote:
My wish: That conscious hip-hop would make a comeback.


Granted ... but the consciousness promoted is wHITE consciousness and it is widely accepted among Black and white folks.

My Wish: Black folks wake up one morning to the realization that D whiteman's ice ain't colder.
quote:
Originally posted by Kweli4Real:
My Wish: Black folks wake up one morning to the realization that D whiteman's ice ain't colder.
Granted: Except that morning a "War of the Worlds" style attack on the earth begins...

My Wish: That Microsoft would wake up and realize that they shouldn't make products that are incompatible with each other...
Peace....



quote:
My Wish: That Microsoft would wake up and realize that they shouldn't make products that are incompatible with each other...




Granted. Microsoft execs feel so bad about the problems they have caused that they all decide to close shop and call it quits. No more Microsoft.


My Wish:

I wish Barack Obama would entertain Minister Farrakhan, Osama Bin Laden, and Muammar Qadafi at the whitehouse for a muslim prayer service...On live television.


Whirling Moat

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×