I'd have to go with
the "deele" (two occassions and shoot em up movies were pretty good).... Ready For The World.... was waaaaaay to whiny..... and Troop..... (a wanna be New Edition group)


Q. Sexual restraint followed by a meaningful relationship... or release of the most intense passionate love making followed by stalker dude.....


laugh

Peace,
Virtue
quote:
Originally posted by virtue:
Q. Sexual restraint followed by a meaningful relationship... or release of the most intense passionate love making followed by stalker dude.....


laugh

Peace,
Virtue


Eek (gasp) Virtue!...

A. Sexual restraint followed by a meaningful relationship.

Q. Someone who is exciting and guaranteed to rock your world for at least a good year but won't be there for the long haul OR someone a lot less exciting but compatible and loyal?
quote:
Originally posted by HonestBrother:
Q. Someone who is exciting and guaranteed to rock your world for at least a good year but won't be there for the log haul OR someone a lot less exciting but compatible and loyal?

A: Someone compatable and loyal. I find compatability and loyalty exciting. She doesn't have to rock my world, I'll have enough fun rocking hers!

Q: A beautiful body, or a beautiful mind?
quote:
Originally posted by HonestBrother:
Eek (gasp) Virtue!...

What? It was just a joke silly... Razz

quote:
Originally posted by Black Viking:
A: Someone compatable and loyal. I find compatability and loyalty exciting. She doesn't have to rock my world, I'll have enough fun rocking hers!

Q: A beautiful body, or a beautiful mind?
A. Beautiful Mind ( A beautiful mind will recognize the importance of health and value the health of their body---a healthy body is beautiful.... but to maintain it takes a beautiful mind)

Q.Laughter or Passion?


Peace,
Virtue

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×