honestly i can't even imagine (nor do i want to) michael gettin his freak on to impregnat someone. i thought the kids that he had were his-biologically. maybe he has them undergoing the bleaching treatments early on (poor babies)...or the women (mothers) are scandianvian and very fair skinned. who knows....
no I haven't heard that, last I knew he was with Janet (Ms. Janet-if ya nasty...) but I know she is with Jermaine Dupri now, I read it in HOney.

------------------------------
The Lord is on my side;I will not fear:what can man do unto me?
(Psalms 118:6)


If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it.
BOO HOO!!! laugh
...don't you just feel SORRY for her... NOT!!!




Anderson's staggering beauty bill Eek

Former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson was so fearful of putting on her own cosmetics, she would spend a staggering GBP4,000 every day on a team of make-up artists to help her look beautiful.

The busty actress is aware her spending was out of control, and is tentatively learning how to apply her own make-up instead - with great success.

She says, "I never wore make-up back home in Canada. And when I moved to Los Angeles, Playboy did it, as well as my hair.

"So I never learned to do it myself. But I have just done my own make-up at a shoot - I brought my Barbie box of eyelashes, glue, black eyeliner, eye-shadows, pink lip-gloss, very little foundation and went to town.

"We were all a little nervous at first, but it turned out fine. No more $9,000-a-day for make-up bills, I'm married now."

~ ~

...just makes you want to cry, dunnit? And that blonde look is just so NATURAL don't ya think? lol MEOOOOW!
The superficial thing I want to talk about is pickup lines. Fellas, y'all have GOT to stop this! I've heard some of the worst lines ever just within the past year. One guy walked up to me and asked if I believed in POLYJAMY(and yes, the way I spelled is EXACTLY how he pronounced it)!

On another occasion, a guy walked up to me and said, "Ay shawtae! You need a bandaid? 'Cuz you CUT UP!"

These are just two examples of the nonsense I've had to put up with due to some men's love of lame lines. So fellas, please understand that when you say things like this, you are drastically lowering your date/potential sex partner quotient!
quote:
Originally posted by LadyMcLovin:
The superficial thing I want to talk about is pickup lines. Fellas, y'all have GOT to stop this! I've heard some of the worst lines ever just within the past year. One guy walked up to me and asked if I believed in POLYJAMY(and yes, the way I spelled is EXACTLY how he pronounced it)!


ek 20

So how did he handle it when you buckled over in laughter?
quote:
Originally posted by LadyMcLovin:
The superficial thing I want to talk about is pickup lines. Fellas, y'all have GOT to stop this! I've heard some of the worst lines ever just within the past year. One guy walked up to me and asked if I believed in POLYJAMY(and yes, the way I spelled is EXACTLY how he pronounced it)!


LOL @ "polyjamy" !!!

I remember once, when I was around 18, I asked some girl who had a boyfriend if she would like to establish a harem.

Yes, this was a long time ago.

She was like, "What's that?" I had to explain what a harem was. "Oh, no, I don't think I'd want to be part of somethin' like that." I explained that I meant SHE would own the harem, and me and her boyfriend would be a part of it. She was like, "Ohhh! Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee!"
lol

The good thing about stepping to a real dumb girl was that you could hit her with a dumb line and she wouldn't know enough to know that the line was dumb.

And before anybody asks, YES it was back in the 80s! When I was very, very young! And at least i managed to pronounce "harem" correctly.
quote:
Originally posted by FireFly:
quote:
Originally posted by LadyMcLovin:
One guy walked up to me and asked if I believed in POLYJAMY(and yes, the way I spelled is EXACTLY how he pronounced it)!



lol laugh you've made my day !!! dance


Say, Lady McLovin... Do you know 'bout da Comma Supra? cabbage
WOW!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Vox:

LOL @ "polyjamy" !!!

I remember once, when I was around 18, I asked some girl who had a boyfriend if she would like to establish a harem.

Yes, this was a long time ago.

She was like, "What's that?" I had to explain what a harem was. "Oh, no, I don't think I'd want to be part of somethin' like that." I explained that I meant SHE would own the harem, and me and her boyfriend would be a part of it. She was like, "Ohhh! Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee!"
lol

The good thing about stepping to a real dumb girl was that you could hit her with a dumb line and she wouldn't know enough to know that the line was dumb.

And before anybody asks, YES it was back in the 80s! When I was very, very young! And at least i managed to pronounce "harem" correctly.
I have something else insignificant to mention: Do y'all remember Nelly's song, "E.I.?" Well, there is a line in there that has bothered me for years. It goes: "I'm a sucka for cornrows and manicured toes..." Ok, now, I know this is really petty, but would it have hurt the rhyme scheme to say "pedicured" instead of "manicured"?
To anyone keeping up with the state quarters program ... anybody notice that the final three quarters in the series (which as it just so happens are being released this year) are Arizona (McCain), Alaska (Palin), and Hawaii (Obama) ... in that exact order? 19

I guess ... the real coincidence is that three of the presidential/vice presidential candidates this year are closely associated with the last three states admitted to the union.

Attachments

Photos (1)
quote:
Originally posted by HonestBrother:
To anyone keeping up with the state quarters program ... anybody notice that the final three quarters in the series (which as it just so happens are being released this year) are Arizona (McCain), Alaska (Palin), and Hawaii (Obama) ... in that exact order? 19

I guess ... the real coincidence is that three of the presidential/vice presidential candidates this year are closely associated with the last three states admitted to the union.




(imitating Arte Johnson from "Laugh In") Verrrrry interesting.
quote:
Originally posted by Kweli4Real:
Cue the spooky music ...



48. Arizona:McCain

49. Alaska:Palin

50. Hawaii:Obama

1. Delaware:Biden


A few more 0bservations:

1. (for the spooky file) This correspondence between the candidates and the order in which the states were admitted to the union only holds up if you associate McCain, Palin, and Biden to the states which support their political careers ... but associate Obama to the state in which he was born and in which he spent most of his childhood.

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, Palin was born in Idaho (admitted 43rd), Biden was born in Pennsylvania (admitted 2nd) ..... and Obama's political career was made in Illinois (admitted 21st).

2. What is perhaps more substantial (or at the least, more amenable to rational explanation): the correspondence might also reflect the growing power (economic and political) of the western states. We seem to normally pay attention to a south-north axis when we think of electoral politics. But the blue states are oriented along more of an east-west axis (especially if Obama successfully flips a few of the southeastern battleground states - like Virginia or North Carolina - or western battlegrounds like Nevada or Colorado). The red states are oriented more along a south-north axis.

The Biden pick then makes sense as consolidating that east-west axis. Biden (born in Pennsylvania and representing Delaware) is associated with the old eastern states (and the old manufacturing economy). Obama is from out west (born in the last state admitted to the union and currently representing a state in the heart of the mid-west).

The US expanded (for the most part) from east to west and so the newest states are of course all western. And then maybe all of this makes more sense than was at first apparent?

Also, does this bode ill for McCain ... since he and his pick are both from out west (48th and 49th)? I.e. Despite the apparent contrasts between them (gender and age wise), perhaps overall balance on that ticket is lacking?

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×