Afrocentric wisdom measures by advanced mathematics:
Eurocentric wisdom measures by elementary mathematics:
S-u-b-c-o-n-s-c-i-o-u-s-l-y they harbor the belief that history must never repeat itself and spawn a new more invincible black superpower. Surely, this paradox would send them "crawling back" to the caves of the Caucus Mountains now wouldn't it?
The historical achievements of black powerful superpowers of the past have been downplayed while the victories of white powerful superpowers have been pushed to the forefront. What's that saying? Oh yeah! The conqueror always lives to distort and retell the story mixed with their truth.
Contrary to popular belief and physical demand the world does not revolve around America nor Europe. I know its a lair laden facade because I know that these powers are a minority of and to themselves. The truth is these regional countries together make up only 8% of the entire world's population. You're right! That means the other 92% is black, brown, and yellow--collectively all people of color.
Of course there is some merit in eurocentric history--but only when you take out the racism! Aha! Then the colors miraculously start to change and afrocentrism is borne...!