OMG!!!  That happens to me all the time when I see old classmates...especially the white ones, the once pretty ones and the most popular ones.  And I am testimony to that...BLACK DON'T CRACK.  One day I was on the bus going to pick up my car and I saw an old friend from junior high....I was a grade higher[doesn't mean much now but back then it did].  And to be real?  I'm not into that "look" thing cuz for soooooo long I looked younger than I was and didn't get the respect for my age...so I take people as they come....but!  When I saw her?  I stood in gratitude for the rest of the month.  Hell...I'm still in gratitude cuz everything that happened to her?  Was on her face and in her eyes.  It was a true awakening experience since I went through far more and yet I'm told it isn't seen when you look at me.  I take NOTHING for granted.  So I am truly truly grateful that black didn't crack for me and from what we as people have come through all these years?  We surely would be torn up from the floor up[DNA wise].  But we're not.  So all I can say is:  Hal. Lay. Lu. Yer.  My brotha!  This is very funny and oh so true!  But!  

Originally Posted by Kocolicious:

OMG!!!  That happens to me all the time when I see old classmates...especially the white ones, the once pretty ones and the most popular ones.  And I am testimony to that...BLACK DON'T CRACK.  One day I was on the bus going to pick up my car and I saw an old friend from junior high....I was a grade higher[doesn't mean much now but back then it did].  And to be real?  I'm not into that "look" thing cuz for soooooo long I looked younger than I was and didn't get the respect for my age...so I take people as they come....but!  When I saw her?  I stood in gratitude for the rest of the month.  Hell...I'm still in gratitude cuz everything that happened to her?  Was on her face and in her eyes.  It was a true awakening experience since I went through far more and yet I'm told it isn't seen when you look at me.  I take NOTHING for granted.  So I am truly truly grateful that black didn't crack for me and from what we as people have come through all these years?  We surely would be torn up from the floor up[DNA wise].  But we're not.  So all I can say is:  Hal. Lay. Lu. Yer.  My brotha!  This is very funny and oh so true!  But!  

If you in Southern Cal, white women age fast in Cali, white women start cracking at 35.

Brotha Momentum wrote:  If you in Southern Cal, white women age fast in Cali, white women start cracking at 35.

 

  You;re sooooooo right!    As a Cali girl I  see it daily.  And sometimes you see a white woman and think she's older and then you realize she's just a teen.  So Hollywood?  Is an embellishment of MAKE UP, plastic surgery[including starved bodies] and SUNGLASSES. And white girls are getting these things done to them  as early as 11 years old.  By the time they are eighteen?  Is all over with.   And if you get up real close?  You will see allllllllll the wrinkles and cracks....and these are the YOUNGINS.    It's unreal.  If you come to Cali?  Visit Venice Beach and see for yourself.  The eyes don't lie.    But!

Originally Posted by Kocolicious:

Brotha Momentum wrote:  If you in Southern Cal, white women age fast in Cali, white women start cracking at 35.

 

  You;re sooooooo right!    As a Cali girl I  see it daily.  And sometimes you see a white woman and think she's older and then you realize she's just a teen.  So Hollywood?  Is an embellishment of MAKE UP, plastic surgery[including starved bodies] and SUNGLASSES. And white girls are getting these things done to them  as early as 11 years old.  By the time they are eighteen?  Is all over with.   And if you get up real close?  You will see allllllllll the wrinkles and cracks....and these are the YOUNGINS.    It's unreal.  If you come to Cali?  Visit Venice Beach and see for yourself.  The eyes don't lie.    But!

Once every 4 years we have family reunion in Culver City.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
×
×
×
×