Skip to main content

8 Stats That Dispel The Myth of Black Violence

"I'm just trying to make a way out of no way, for my people" -Modejeska Monteith Simpkins

AFRICAN AMERICA IS AT WAR

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON AFRICAN AMERICA

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON AFRICAN AMERICANS

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA

AMERICA'S RACISTS HAVE INFILTRATED AMERICAN POLICE FORCES TO WAGE A RACE WAR AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA

THE BLACK RACE IS AT WAR

FIRST WORLD WAR:  THE APPROXIMATELY 6,000 YEAR WORLD WAR ON AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I love it when whites decide to use "stats" but when stats are produced to counter their argument, you get some of the dumbest excuses. I got into a discussion with the usual suspects when the came out with stats from the FBI/DOJ. countered with stats from the same departments, and they spent the rest of the day trying to explain to me why the stats he choose were legit, but the ones I had from the same source was bogus.

Originally Posted by ocatchings:

I love it when whites decide to use "stats" but when stats are produced to counter their argument, you get some of the dumbest excuses. I got into a discussion with the usual suspects when the came out with stats from the FBI/DOJ. countered with stats from the same departments, and they spent the rest of the day trying to explain to me why the stats he choose were legit, but the ones I had from the same source was bogus.

Hey ocatchings, I remember you long time no see. You know after Obama was elected I had to drop all my white friends except one because the redneck and deep seated racism they were raised with took over their personalities. Anything black was bad and what I noticed they were completely plugged in FoxNews, conservative websites and right wing hate AM radio but before Obama they never was really interested in politics or current events.

It seems to me if a white person SAY they believe the most ignorant and backward reasoning  against Obama and black people in general it is a badge of honor to go along no matter how stupid and ignorant it is. 

And I found myself getting into these awkward discussions about race that we never had before. Before Obama we talked about race and it seemed they were being fair in their comments but after Obama they had their own bogus facts and complete bullshit. For example Obama was indeed a Muslim and was born in Kenya and because he had a Muslim name you will always be one until death, just absolutel ignorant and moronic reasoning. But I saw it as straight up racism, arguments like that remind me when white parents told their children that black people grew tails at night. 

The white guys pictured look like they stepped out of Michael Jackson's "Thriller". They shoot our babies because they get scared; shit, we should be shooting them, because they're the scariest MOFO's on the damn planet.  All pink, hairy and shit, stodgy, can't smile worth a damn, always scheming and conniving about how to make all the damn money in the world, kill everyone they think are terrorists with crematorium weaponry, then tell all the rest of the people that are different from them (thank God), how they should live their lives.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.