6 Scientific Theories and Facts About the Origin of Europeans That Contradicts the White Supremacy Narrative

"I'm just trying to make a way out of no way, for my people" -Modejeska Monteith Simpkins

AFRICAN AMERICA IS AT WAR

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON AFRICAN AMERICA

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON AFRICAN AMERICANS

THERE IS A RACE WAR ON BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA

AMERICA'S RACISTS HAVE INFILTRATED AMERICAN POLICE FORCES TO WAGE A RACE WAR AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA

THE BLACK RACE IS AT WAR

FIRST WORLD WAR:  THE APPROXIMATELY 6,000 YEAR WORLD WAR ON AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE

Original Post

See massa lie lie lie!  As why I don't believe what the white supremacist scientist say.  I was done when they tried to claim that the Piltdown man was the original "man."  And who says that the original human has to be a MAN?  That right there is testimony of the patriarchal cover-up.  I mean back in the seventies I studied all this stuff until I was blue in the face.  And came out realizing that it is a white wash cover-up and that our history was DELIBERATELY concealed from us and claimed as theirs.  We here in America believe it cuz we didn't have any knowledge of our original culture to compare it with,  But there are three things in life that will never change....the moon, the sun and the truth about who we are.  We are the original homo sapian sapians and the cave man who thought and was control by primitive violence and ignornance?  Is massa.  Bottom line.  But!

Last edited by Kocolicious

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.