Skip to main content

By definition, a popular leader tells his followers
    what they want to hear. And, of course, his followers support him because his message is the one that they expect to hear. Unfortunately, as a result of this symbiotic relationship, unpopular truths are often sacrificed.
For black Americans, the most important of these "unpopular truths" include:
  • (1) The nature and the amount of racism "in 2001" are not the reasons why black Americans will have the lowest socioeconomic standing in 2009.
  • (2) Back America will "never" attain socioeconomic equality with white America "until" black Americans attain educational equivalency with white Americans.
  • (3) There is no easy or immediate fix for black America's problems.
  • (4) "Only" black Americans can fix black America problems.
quote:
UNPOPULAR TRUTH #1

Black Americans must understand that racism existed in 1619, racism exists in 2001, and racism will exist in 2099. Therefore, the critical element is the degree to which racism affects the lives, the liberties, and the pursuing of happiness by black Americans... It is sacrilege to the millions of black Americans who lived and died in slavery for black Americans, in 2001, to say that racism is black America's biggest problem.
quote:
UNPOPULAR TRUTH #2

While the amount of racism has lessened over the past 380 years, there is another circumstance that has not changed for black America. In 1619, black Americans were the least educated and least knowledgeable racial group in America. In 2001, black Americans are still the least educated and least knowledgeable racial group in America... Compared to all other ethnic and racial groups, black Americans rank last in reading, mathematics, and science proficiency.
POSITION-STATEMENT# 1:

For most of black America's history, only knowledge and education could supercede racism.

quote:
UNPOPULAR TRUTH #3

380 years of racism and oppression can not be easily reversed in five, ten, or fifteen years... In terms of socioeconomic success, black Americans who live in 2001 are part of a lost generation. The truth is that there is little that can happen and certainly nothing that will happen that will elevate the current generation of black Americans from the lowest socioeconomic standing in America to a higher socioeconomic level.

Unless black Americans starts looking forward rather than bemoaning the past and complaining about the present, the next generation will be the 20th lost generation of black Americans.
POSITION-STATEMENT #2:

Unless black Americans start looking forward rather than bemoaning the past and complaining about the present, the next generation will be the 20th lost generation of black Americans.
quote:
UNPOPULAR TRUTH #4

"Only" black Americans can fix black America's problems and "Only" black Americans will fix black America's problems... Black America is doomed until it accepts the fact that there is little or nothing that white America can and, most importantly, will do to fix the problems that it began creating in 1619.
POSITION-STATEMENT #3:

It may not be fair, it may not be right, but it is the reality of life in America in the 21st century.

http://www.project2019.com/faques4.htm
Original Post
Who wrote this, CON-Feed? lol

This article is basically saying: Hey, Black America, America is owned by White people, and it's fucked up. But hey, what can you do about it? Just stop being stupid and stop being lazy, and you'll be just fine. Racism does and always will exist, so you might as well stop fighting and just look "inward" (KEY CONSERVATIVE BULLSHIT TERM). Just keep your nose to the grind, stop looking up, and you'll get ahead before you know it.

WHAT GIVES? Confused
I had an actual, admitted "WHITE BOY" drop this one on me. So I decided to share mostly because it listed those 4 central themes, those so-called Unpopular "Truths".

As I read *it* all (the "White BOY" stopped at #2 and figured the statement about Standard Of Living would help him) I was like, "This Is Straight Out Of The CON-FEED Reader!" Eek

Especially this:
quote:
If God chose to eliminate racism from the heart and mind of each and every American in 2001, in 2009 black Americans would still have the lowest socioeconomic standing in America.

http://www.project2019.com/faques4.htm

Compare that with CON-Feed's favorite hook (among many):
quote:
IF THE WHITE FOLKS WERE TO LEAVE YOU AND THERE WOULD BE NO ACTIVE RACISM FOR YOU TO BASE 90% OF YOUR EFFORTS UPON...

[Ex:] The majority Black cities of Detroit, Camden, Newark, East St Louis, Benton Harbor and others.

http://africanamerica.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/791602...351001843#3351001843
Last edited {1}
Such fucking tripe. "If God chose to eliminate racism....." FUCK YOU! (not you, the other guy)

So what's the excuse for the majority of White Aemricans only making $40,000 a year? Why is it that so many White students who are barely passing get into college easier than high-scoring Black students?

Blacks score lower on tests because they are poor (Standardized tests are a poor way of judging intelligence, if that's what the racism-downplayers are getting at; there's that racism out of racism-deniers/downplayers again!!), not the other way around. Most poor Whites score lower than "middle class" Whites.

White Racism-Downplaying Bullshitter: "Oh, but Blacks on average tend to live in poorer neighborhoods, even with welfare help. So, something must be going on since hand-outs aren't helping. Insteading of looking for handouts, you all should encourage your kids to do better in schools. That's what White parents do, and look how outstanding their children do!" [Yet White Americans are the most uneducated White Westerners in the world on average]

Chicken-Eating Uncle Tom Kneegrow: Frown"Yup, Black folks are a sad bunch. We walk around with our pants around our ankles, we encourage Gang Culture, and we don't make our kids go to school. Frown If only we were as concerned about our children as the White parents. Frown Instead of looking for handouts, let's stop complaining, eradicate gangs and crime, and everything will be A-Okay. Look at how bright White neighborhoods are. That should be our goal!" (said with a watermelon-eating grin)

MAKES YOU WANNA HOLLA!!! bang bang bs sck upset
I know one thing, that IF RACISM STOPPED TODAY... IF WHITE PEOPLE LEFT TODAY stuff hits me as a Poor Man's BIZARRO inverted take on this James Baldwin quote:

quote:
[White People] are, in effect, still trapped in a history which they do not understand; and until they understand it, they cannot be released from it. They have had to believe for many years, and for innumerable reasons, that black men are inferior to white men. Many of them, indeed, know better, but, as you will discover, people find it very difficult to act on what they know. To act is to be committed, and to be committed is to be in danger. In this case, the danger, in the minds of most white Americans, is the loss of their identity.

Try to imagine how you would feel if you woke up one morning to find the sun shining and all the stars aflame. You would be frightened because it is out of the order of nature. Any upheaval in the universe is terrifying because it so profoundly attacks one's sense of one's own reality. Well, the black man has functioned in the white man's world as a fixed star, as an immovable pillar: and as he moves out of his place, heaven and earth are shaken to their foundations.

http://www.thenagain.info/Classes/Sources/Baldwin.html
I agree with all four somewhere between 70 and 90%.

There are probably things Whites could do but they wouldn't if they had the brains to figure them out so it doesn't matter.

The next thing is the education business. What exactly is meant by education and how is it done? I defined it as the acquisition of relevant knowledge on another site and linked to it from here but I haven't seen any comments. I payed Whitey $4400 for two years of Electrical Engineering in the early 70s. I didn't get a course about electricity until second semester sophomore year, Circuit Analysis I. They started talking about Kirchoff's current law. It turned out I knew that in grammar school I had just never heard that name. I was mad as hell! Kirchoff came up with that trivial crap in 1845. They hadn't even figured out the basic structure of the atom back then which I had read during me grammar school years but not from any book given to me by my nitwit teachers. That book I keep talking about TEACH YOURSELF ELECTRICITY AND ELECTRONICS has Kirchoff's current law in it and costs less than $40.

If Black Americans would start finding some good books and sharing information we could pass these stupid honkys hiding information from each other. But NOOOO!! WE HAVE TO ACT LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH READING A BOOK.

pi$$ed off umbrarchist
quote:
380 years of racism and oppression can not be easily reversed in five, ten, or fifteen years

Little Fella:

In all seriousness - could YOU lay out a plan of how the latent effects of "380 years of racism and oppression" are going to finally be dissolved?

Will this be from ACTIONS BY WHITE FOLKS or actions CENTRALLY FOCUSED ON BLACK FOLKS?

For all of the huff and puff that you display and your supposed Black authority I find you and others to be uniquely CLUELESS when it comes to translating your ideas into workable solutions in the REAL WORLD among Black people.

It seems to me that change, whenever it does come will take place in the MOLDING OF NEW BORN BLACK BABIES. They are going to need to be indoctrinated with a new purpose. If there is 380 years of negative actions layed down preceeding their birth the people who are educating them are going to have to put some new ideas and understanding into their minds so that they can continue operating at their maximum potential yet not fall into the same trap that their ancestors have fallen.

Yet as I watch a news report about the pending financial hardship that the increase in credit card minimum payments, for example, it is clear that THOSE BLACK FOLKS WHO CHOSE TO BUY INTO THE AMERICAN CONSUMER CREDIT LIFESTYLE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS REALITY THAT IS ZAPPING ALL OF THEIR FINANCIAL RESOURCES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO CREATE WEALTH.

You appear to be all in the soup but you don't even know the flavor.

RHETORIC and misdirected RESOLVE is not going to fix this problem.

YOU NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT BLACK FOLKS ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP TEMPORARILY IN THE CONTEXT OF AMERICAN SOCIETY SO THAT WE MIGHT RECOIL, REGROUP AND THEN RE-EMERGE.

I don't know how things will ultimately turn out for my people. I DO KNOW, however, that our young people listening to the SAMBO IGNORANCE of Young Jeezy, 50 Cent and The Game ARE NOT LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FOR REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE that is based on CONSTRUCTIVE ADVANCEMENT rather then REBELLION ABSENT AN ALTERNATIVE.
quote:
I find you and others to be uniquely CLUELESS when it comes to translating your ideas into workable solutions...
STFU!!!

There's been plenty of threads were you've run your ass off just because you were expected to back up the shit you said, whether it was about a plan or just some silly shit you said for rhetorical effect but knew was some empty hollow shit.

At every turn you turn out to be nothing but huff and puff. So don't come at me projecting your sorry ass state on me. And, no, I don't play games, CON-Feed. That is, you don't run game on me, son. I run you.

Don't ever get that confused.

Now, if you want to actual say something relevant (in a logical sense) as it relates, first and foremost, to something I've actually said and, second, to something that actually follows from the topic and shit you quote then and only then will I respond to questions/comments you direct to me.
quote:
Originally posted by Constructive Feedback:
quote:
380 years of racism and oppression can not be easily reversed in five, ten, or fifteen years

In all seriousness - could YOU lay out a plan of how the latent effects of "380 years of racism and oppression" are going to finally be dissolved?

Could YOU? Confused What are YOUR ideas? What has your ideology offered as a strategy to advance African America? What barometer can we look to to see the progress and RESULTS that have come from your way of thinking? Ad infinitem I have demonstrated that liberalism has fought against conservatism every step of the way to bring us from slavery to where we are today. At EVERY step along the way conservatism has fought to restrain and suppress our progress. How can you regurgitate your drivel with a serious face CF?
quote:
Ask an intelligent question. I'll ask you a quick one: LATENT EFFECTS? What are you calling Latent Effects and the importance or reason why they will need to be "finally", completely dissolved is... WHAT?

Consider this, then get back to me (right from the Project-2019 article):
Black Americans must understand that racism existed in 1619, racism exists in 2001, and racism will exist in 2099. Therefore, the critical element is the degree to which racism affects the lives, the liberties, and the pursuing of happiness by black Americans.

Briefly, I favor a radical restructuring of the way in which the US is governed from the top down. I believe in the type of things called proportional, consensus, or consociated democracy. A Power Sharing Democracy. I don't concede or acquiesce to WHITE MAJORITY RULE. I don't resign myself to the idea that "This Is The White Man's Country" and my principle belief is that Black people should/must govern themselves IN EVERY ASPECT - from top, to bottom. That's essentially my Black Nationalism.

You claim to be against the Tyranny of the Majority over the Minority... Well, the Iraqi model of Power Sharing Democracy (at least what was forwarded earlier on as a way to give all the Iraqi factions a stake, leadership and a set role in their government) is but one example of how a government, at least conceptually, can be set up to afford/accord greater socio-political efficacy for the different populations within its borders.

quote:
Will this be from ACTIONS BY WHITE FOLKS or actions CENTRALLY FOCUSED ON BLACK FOLKS?
Proof that all the while, even with the countless charges where you have called other people "fundamentalists"... PROOF that you are.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TWO FRONT?
What's up with the idiotic, simplistic, MIND OF A DUMBASS EITHER ~ OR BULLSHIT??

In this country, in this society, set up in this manner, IT'S GOING TO TAKE A WHOLE LOT OF BOTH. Now what is your problem with that and understanding, speaking to and acknowledging THE REAL WORLD?

quote:
For all of the huff and puff that you display and your supposed Black authority
Get off the "I've Been SMACKED" crack... I could give a fuck about your inadequacy issues. My "supposed Black Authority"... WTF is that?

There is no script or a little number to run out of a dumbasses playbook, "WHITE BOY".
Just because you have FANTASTIC SAMS issues, don't project your feelings of embarrassment and rejection and try to pawn off some "Black Authority" or "Ownership Of Blackness" bullshit on me. Your "WHITENESS" is your problem, not mine.

There's a clear why to debate, dissent and discuss issues without descending into "WHITENESS" the way you do so often. So, if anything "my authority", my insistence is on establishing a purely "BLACK" dialogue. The fruits of the labor of the classic Booker T. vs. DuBois dialogue, IMO, represents and authentic one. And I say that knowing the points on which I definitely don't subscribe to certain ideas Booker T. had... So, holla back, again, when you can say something intelligent. You know, when you can make a claim you will actually back up.

quote:
I find you and others to be uniquely CLUELESS
And you are TOTALLY CLUELESS... That's why you can't support any of your arguments, CF. If your shit was tight, you would have no problem making sensible statements and, most importantly, you would readily substantiate the things you present - the claims you make. But you don't. It might not be unique but that is undeniably, completely CLUELESS in nature, RHETORIC MAN.

quote:
workable solutions in the REAL WORLD among Black people.
Okay, CF... What were/are yours?

quote:
It seems to me that change, whenever it does come will take place in the MOLDING OF NEW BORN BLACK BABIES.
cabbage I feel a.... RANT COMING ON! A RANT COMING ON!

I said I feel a..... RANT COMING ON! cabbage

Dude, I don't give a fuck what "it seems" to you. Your thoughts, on that, were not solicited. You can, however, list your WORKABLE SOLUTIONS. You know, the ones you apparently must have been presenting all along while some of us (or most of us... whichever you meant) have had problems adjusting our ideas to New World scenarios.

And all that shit is really funny consider the exact parallel QUOTED above:
    PROJECT 2019: *IF* God chose to eliminate racism...
    CON-FEED: *IF* White Folks [and racism] left...
REAL WORLD, huh?
Then why is the HYPOTHETICAL a major portion of your arsenal?

PUNK... I always got and will always have YOUR WOLF TICKETS!!

quote:
You appear to be all in the soup but you don't even know the flavor.
You not only "appear" but you actually are completely unable as in lack the COMPETENCE, intelligence and courage to even begin to actual engage or confront WHAT I ACTUALLY believe, state, support, etc., etc., etc.

quote:
RHETORIC and misdirected RESOLVE is not going to fix this problem.
My sentiments exactly... That's why I've been underwhelmed by your "huff & puff", RHETORIC MAN.

quote:
YOU NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT BLACK FOLKS ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP TEMPORARILY IN THE CONTEXT OF AMERICAN SOCIETY SO THAT WE MIGHT RECOIL, REGROUP AND THEN RE-EMERGE.
... ENGLISH!!!! It Is The Language We Communicate With.

You need to: Take the DICK out your mouth, stop stutterin' and sputterin' and say something that makes a damn bit of sense... IN THE REAL WORLD.

Realistically, what are you asking Black folk to "give up"... And what in the hell does "recoil, regroup, and re-emerge" mean and entail. FUCK THE RHETORIC, Con-Feed. What is that shit about and show the REAL WORLD applicability.
quote:
Of course you don't. To believe that would be akin to believing in your own inferiority.

Yeah, ISOME... be some people view that ASSERTION OF ONE'S HUMANITY as some type of troubling REBELLION. How dare a ni@@er not subscribe to "This Is A White Man's World."
  • The European is not going to change his ways until he decides that he no longer wishes to remain a distinct genetic group. He has a right to decide this. He does not have a right to trample over other people.

[But yet, nothing is said...]

• They know the consequences of yielding their guard and accepting full "integration". They will move away from us and attempt to "make it on their own" before they accept total domination from a non-White power who can have their way with them.

• ...I did not say that we could not gather such power WITHIN our own communities. I said OVER THEM.

In other words, according to CF... THIS IS A WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY. Concede to them, their country and just worry about "our own communities." We have no ownership or say in the country, at large, for it is THE WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY to do with it as he will. It is his "right" and ya'll Black folk keep talking about Gaining POWER OVER, Domination OVER White Folks (which, I, CON-Feed just made up) and ya'll know that's not going to happen.

Make Them Feel COMFORTABLE, huh CON-Feed??
quote:
the most important of these "unpopular truths" include:
(1) The nature and the amount of racism "in 2001" are not the reasons why black Americans will have the lowest socioeconomic standing in 2009.

(2) Back America will "never" attain socioeconomic equality with white America "until" black Americans attain educational equivalency with white Americans.

(3) There is no easy or immediate fix for black America's problems.

(4) "Only" black Americans can fix black America problems.
quote:
---Nmaginate

This one of the reasons I don't like to talk to Europeans about my circumstance.

My mind would make me 'write a check' my body can't cash,... anymore.

Each of these points treat their respective subjects as the ONLY reason. We know no one thing is ever the ONLY thing.

'Racism', 'educational equivalency', 'no fix', and 'only we can fix'

Racism is not bound by time, nor is racism defined by time. Racism is a finite structural entity of American society. It is integral to the organizational culture of not only our society, but our government.

Racism is, therefore, integral to the circumstance of African Americans.

Educational equivalency has to viewed in terms of being culturally informed. It cannot mean (simply) formal education.

the controllers of the educational system will always control the content.

It is not true there is 'no fix' for the circumstance of African America. The 'fix' is societal parity.

The parity parameter of our society is ancestral nationality; our identity.

'Only we can fix it'. While this is not true as an application for 'all problems'.

It is however only we who can declare and maintain our identity.

PEACE

Jim Chester
Some negroes reek of self-hatred because they do not see themselves as shit.....if they did they would see themselves as a walking contradiction of the shit they espouse..like that low-scoring culture bullschit or all of those things black people supposedly do not care about...i will slap a self-hating nigga (yeah I said it) and show him how to acheive where whiteness does not leave them so damn awestruck.....man they are a sorry as species of animal.....the fucking house negro...a cancer to the race for real........
quote:
Originally posted by Isome:
Attitudes like that (this is a white man's world) are illustrative of the quote:
    Racism systematically verifies itself anytime the slave can only be free by imitating his master.
Or rather by accepting "his place" and then trying to repackage that acceptance as a Morally Superior position. You know, as CON-Feed tries to prop up and infuse his one-sided "Interal Focus" idea as a positive and tries to disparage what he calls the effort "To Have White Folks Change" as a negative... as if his view is certifiably better, more focused, more concerned, more appropriate and more constructive and instructive towards the uplift and forward flow of the Black Community and its aspirations.

RHETORIC AIN'T SHIT!

CON-Feed, for one, systematically validates racism and WHITE SUPREMACY by being too chicken shit to forward a position wherein either racism or WHITE SUPREMACY is or will be challenged or confronted. By definition, that's an acceptance and a permission given to both.

Taking my principle position and Declaration of African-American Human/Cultural Dignity:
Black people should/must govern themselves IN EVERY ASPECT [of life]. It is a fundamental, inalienable Human Cultural Right.

...We see how empty and vain CON-Feed's Lip Service is:
"[White People] do not have a right to trample over other people."

As you suggested, NO SANE and self-respecting Black person accepts, rationalizes or downplays the obvious affront and assault on the African American personhood... PEOPLEHOOD, that America's WHITE MAJORITY RULE Democracy has always represented.

Now as far as Slave Imitating Master, besides the bulk of CON-Feed's rhetoric, his esteeming of "The Master's" CAPITALISM and all his assorted cheerleading for it without even a wrinkle of his own thoughts that represent any type of a modification, alteration or innovation or moderation thereof... Well, GUILTY AS CHARGED.
quote:
Some negroes reek of self-hatred because they do not see themselves as shit...like that low-scoring culture bullschit or all of those things black people supposedly do not care about...

Well, Kevin... when that "White Boy", a self-professed CONservative, quoted this line from Project 2019, I exposed him and his whole entire charade and scheme. He latched onto this Project 2019 (and quotes Larry Elder, Star Parker, Williams, McWhorter, etc.) and tried to celebrate saying silly shit like "Black Leaders agree with me" even after I've broke his ass down several months ago where he put his tail between his legs and just cried uncle: "I'm done with "race"..."

Well, something CON-Feed said here caused me to go back and look through the archives there and, low and behold, there was this conversation where he was posting post after post saying the same shit I had smacked him around about several times over in the past. So I guess he thought he was ready to go at it again or had some new material or something...

Anyway, when I posted on that thread he eventually quoted this line from P-2019 and after I challenged with the range of stats (linked below) and dared him to defend P-2019 idiotic BS he was stupid enough to try... to try to hold onto the idea P-2019 presented as if he needed it and wanted it to be true:
    Black Americans are the least educated racial group in America
Well, when I listed information of Degree Attainment, degrees conferred by "race" listing the percentages of all degrees achieved by Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans... even after that, he still tried to hold onto that P-2019 nonsense.

I called him out, like this:
quote:
Now, where are you neat little PROJECT 2019 stats on Hispanics?
Hispanics who share the urban centers with many of these inner-city Black communities but don't amount to a blip on your RACIST Radar Screen....

...Funny how you didn't account for or rather [didn't] include the Upward Mobility rate of Hispanics. Funny how, when it's "not about race" all you choose to SEE is ALL BLACK.
{He tries to fancy himself as "colorblind" - "It doesn't matter what race you are." - with assorted anecdotes about his daughter having multicultural friends, etc. But, needless to say, he is the butt brother of CON-Feed with all those stereotypes he floats... and the idea that "It's Black [Inner-City] Culture" that's the problem and hard work and personal responsibility is the answer.}
The funny thing was, even after I explicitly said what I did about Hispanics, he got fussy and told me the Degree Attainment stats don't say much without accounting for the population sizes of the "races"/ethnic groups. He quickly tried to derail the focus (like CON-Feed) by talking about Asians and the size of their percentage of population in the US and their Degree Attainment. And so, I had to reiterate to him what common sense, basic knowledge of demographics (some time ago, he actually thought Blacks were 20% + of US population) and grade school math would have an honest person acknowledge:
quote:
    All doctoral degrees: BLACKS 5.4% -- HISPANICS 3.2%
    .............................................. DO THE MATH!!

All master's degrees: BLACKS 7.7% -- HISPANICS 4.1%

All bachelor's degrees: BLACKS 8.3% -- HISPANICS 5.5%

All associates degrees: BLACKS 10% -- HISPANICS 7.7%

Somehow, it must have really hurt him to either admit that he was blatantly wrong for quoting P-2019 or just that he is, as I charge him, blatantly racist for trying to latch on to lackey type Negroes or anyone employing that type of condescending rhetoric. He could not bring himself to admit how he flunked a basic little math test and, again, must have really wanted or needed that P-2019 shit to be true:
    Black Americans are the least educated racial group in America
Well, I don't have the raw numbers to calculate but it goes without saying that that's just not true.
quote:
Originally posted by Nmaginate:
The European is not going to change his ways until he decides that he no longer wishes to remain a distinct genetic group. He has a right to decide this. He does not have a right to trample over other people.

The White Man has a right to decide to be a "distinct genetic group" (is he saying that anti-miscegnation laws are justified, as well as racial seperation laws?), but don't have the right to trample over other people?

This is effectively nothing more than "Seperate But Equal" repackaged.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.