Bro. Michael, how much of this do you practice yourself? And if so what have been the results? If not, do you plan to and what do you hope to achieve? Have you seen someone change their life completely, as in before your eyes? Has it happened and you did not notice, like an "overnight hit"... it looks brand new but took years to cultivate?

Please share... Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Khalliqa:

Bro. Michael, how much of this do you practice yourself?

I certainly hope to acquire some of the insights that I'm sharing here, but please don't think that I am somehow trying to let everybody in on my secrets! nono

quote:
Have you seen someone change their life completely, as in before your eyes?

Yeah - it happens all the time to women I'm involved with. They are absolute angels - perfect - for the first year we're together, and then - for some strange, untold reason they change completely . . . right before my eyes. It absolutely amazing! ek
quote:
Originally posted by MBM:
quote:

I certainly hope to acquire some of the insights that I'm sharing here, but please don't think that I am somehow trying to let everybody in on my secrets! nono

Why not? You scurrrrred??

quote:
quote:

Yeah - it happens all the time to women I'm involved with. They are absolute angels - perfect - for the first year we're together, and then - for some strange, untold reason they change completely . . . right before my eyes. It absolutely amazing! ek

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MBM:
quote:

Why not? You scurrrrred??

quote:
quote:

How do you think I feel? ohsnap

Add Reply

Likes (0)