I honor his friendship and am so glad we reconnected after a number of years of being out of touch! MBM
Finish the sentence:
1) The Iraq War is . . . the worst example of white male supremacy/arrogance in the modern day.
2) Black people are . . . my pride, my joy, my love, my people...
3) Five years from now I am going to . . . start a family???
4) My favorite possession is . . . my music collection.
5) I found AA.org through . . . our mutal friend "KB"...
Word Association - write the first word that comes to mind:
6) Marion Barry - Greatest mayor in the history of D.C.
7) Washington, DC - Gentrification
8) Boston - Racism
9) High School - Flyers
10) College - HBCU
Choices - which do you choose between the following:
11) Bootsy Collins or The Isley Brothers? Uh... the name is BOOTSY baby!!
12) African American or Black? African American
13) Phat or Fat? P.H.A.T.
14) A night out on the town or a quiet evening at home? On da town.
15) Internet or TV? TV
16) What is your first memory in life? Hangin' out with my older bro. and his friends, playing street football.
17) How many generations can you go back in your family? 2.5
18) What is the last thing that you learned? To take my career more seriously.
19) Will there ever be peace on Earth? Not as long as there are white folks.
20) Are things getting better or worse? Worse... the general populace is getting more ignorant of critical political issues that affect their daily lives...