Skip to main content

Tagged With "Dr Hu"

Reply

Re: 20 Questions with AudioGuy

Khalliqa ·
Such a friendship is inspiring... Why did you two lose touch??? What's the worst example of Black male arrogance??? That's nice, but what have you done for us lately??? You are a beautiful man.... and I'm not just saying that to stroke an already ENORMOUS EGO!!! I've listened to you.... and your clarity of thought humor... and lighthearted look at life... is a great foundational personality for a father... a child would be a happy one as your son or daughter... and *erm* you fine so yo' wife...
Reply

Re: 20 Questions with AudioGuy

AudioGuy ·
I saw this and I figured that I better hurry up and reply... Who knows if this post would be here tomorrow... The current state of Hip Hop... The current state of Athletics... I am not sure what you mean by the question... Thank you... If I put her name out you still would not know... She is a friend that we know from back home... I just did not want to put her name out w/o her knowing... Amoung many other things... He also prevented developers from gentrifying the city... I say we all get...
Reply

Re: 20 Questions with AudioGuy

Khalliqa ·
I agree.... You say your pride is your people, what have you been doing for your people lately??? are you involved in any community based projects, for instance... I'm leaving this up..... because I mean it... seriously... I have three children... I'm approached by men a lot.... but.... true humor and openness in a man is not that easy to find... please.. I'm not trying to flirt... I just like to point out good qualities when I see them... and I mean this sincerely.... I could see children...
Reply

Re: Prestigious Universities

nayo ·
"...One of the schools that I worked at said it something like this - "The Ivy's turn out what they get, exceptional students. We take good, dedicated students who may not have had all the best advantages and make them exceptional." ------------------------------------------ Great points. While my experience at HU, left me somewhat bewildered, (there is still the class status, violations of 'unprofessional' behavior by staff/faculty, color code issues at many HBCU'S; and the administration...
Reply

Re: Prestigious Universities

nayo ·
Tell the truth, and shame the devil. When I posted that I my HBCU experience was 'bewildering', that was/is an understatement. Borderline homicidal/suicidal, I was. I was disappointed,(in the 'color-codes', MY GOD!and this in the 1990-2000 era. wth!; and the "what do your parents/did your grandparents do? as entry/acceptance by Howard's elite groups, ie. the Goldcoast). I was touting Black American cohesion and awarenes, and was dubbed, 'rebel without a cause', ouch! By Black people! Sure...
Reply

Re: Prestigious Universities

AudioGuy ·
Okay... where was I when all this was going on?? I didn't experience any of that - and I am as far as you can get from being a member of any "elite" group. Maybe I had blinders on, but I don't think so (maybe undergrad is different than grad?). I honestly cannot think of any of my HU friends (and I have a lot) who would say they had even a remotely similar experience. Believe me, I am not trying to negate your experience, but I have a hard time recalling anything of the sort. If you say it...
Reply

Re: Prestigious Universities

nayo ·
yep. : O Completely tainted "my" experience/view of HBCU's. But, that's just me. I'm from the west, and while not involved in the east coast/west coast rapper battles, I found that there was iin fact, perspectives and perceptions of folk from the 'left coast'. I was at the grad level; but, I associated with students who were undergrad, and, they too, from places such as Las Vegas, Seattle and San Francisco, had relatively similiar experiences. And, come on, the administration? I worked in...
Reply

Re: So the secret is out....

Dusty Elbow ·
Black Girls Going Blonde a Growing Trend at HU By: Sonja Summers Issue date: 3/3/05 Section: Campus The number of blonds attending Howard is starting to increase according to some students, but they do not mean that White enrollment at the University has gone up. Instead, they believe the number of Black girls opting for blond hair is rising and can be seen in Black women who dye or highlight their hair blond. While some students think the added color is an attempt to keep up with the latest...
Reply

Re: Appreciating Jesse Jackson

Kweli4Real ·
CF, you really need to watch something other than FoxNews. Both the Chinese representative and Jong-Il denied that there was an apology, that came from the western media spinning his statement, [paraphrasing] "I'm sorry that it came to this [the testing], but america left me no choice. I refuse to let another nation dictate to me what I will and will not do." http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15396644/ No, I seriously doubt that was on the mind of anyone. Rather, I would hazard to guess that those...
Reply

Re: The Funnier Side of Life

henry38 ·
Wanna Learn Chinese terms? The following is a crash course in speaking chinese Chinese Phrase followed by English Translation Ai Bang Mai Ne: I bumped into the coffee table Chin Tu Fat: You need a face lift Gun Pao Der: An ancient Chinese invention Hu Flung Dung: Which one of you fertilized the field? Hu Yu Hai Ding: We have reason to believe you are harboring a fugitive Kum Hia: Approach me Lao Ze: Not very good Lin Ching: An illegal execution Moon Lan Ding: A great achievement of the...
Reply

Re: Not Modeling The "Model": The New White Flight

Nmaginate ·
See? This is why you have some serious issues... with INTEGRITY. LEGACIES were explicitly mentioned in this INTERVIEW right along with Athletics, etc. as factors that accounted for the different admit rate between Whites and Asian-Americans. One of the themes is this idea that Asian-Americans are "The New Jews": Hmmm.... How come you neglected to mention anything about GEOGRAPHICAL PREFERENCES? The author, Karabel, made the link to those geographical preferences being non-meritocratic...
Reply

Re: What is God?

Fine ·
GOD is the Extra-Terrestial Supreme Entity in the Universe that terrestrial hu(e)man attempts to explain and walk thru his own limited history... The Creator Is.....period.
Reply

Re: Origin of Scotland

Fine ·
Butterfly-- --Once upon a time when "Black Men Ruled The World' the word black meant correct thought and behavior... -- "...Didn't say they 'had' to like or love the Blaq collective and personally don't care if they do or don't -- fact is we are the original hu(e)man and every other ethnic culture evolved from us....its 'all' in the DNA...
Reply

Re: Dating a sista/brotha after she/he went white...

Black Viking ·
Actually HB, this list is so good... I'm just going to print the whole thing out right here. Sure, Shango. Here you go... A * Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, former basketball player, Black mother and White father * Andre Agassi, tennis player Jessica Alba, actress, Mexican Indian father and Canadian mother of Danish and French ancestry. * Tatyana Ali, actress, Black, Panamanian and Indo-Trinidadian * Shola Ama, singer, She is half Dominican, quarter Irish and quarter Scottish. * Amerie, singer,...
Reply

Re: Is Condoleezza Rice Relevant to Black America?

Vox ·
OH, NO!! But don't most evil people believe their ends are justified? Slavery was justified on a number of grounds, right? Nobody was like, "Mu-hu-hu-hu-ha-ha-ha, we shall enslave the negroes and cause misery, just because!!!" No... Evil -- or just plain ol' wrong-headedness -- isn't normally done just for its own sake. There is always a reason, and there's always some "justification" in the minds of the culprits. But I still say that none of this dampens her "relevance." In fact, following...
Reply

Re: Steele Steps Into the National Spotlight

Vox ·
MUU-HU-HU-HU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!
Reply

Re: Enrollment Is Shifting At Black Universities

AudioGuy ·
HBCU's are for people who are B! Period. The experience that you get at a HBCU is like no other. It's a great feeling to sit in a classroom, with people who genuinely care about you. When you raise your hand and don't get chosen, you know it's not because you are Black. Between the ages of 18-22 are years that are critical to your development, in majority white environs, you are constantly being attacked, psychologically, socially, intellectually and mnay are left with a feeling of...
Reply

Re: Why Should We Just "Get Over It"?

EbonyRose ·
As valid as your argument is and without, in any way, trying to contradict the substantive evidence of your statment, there are two points in fact in the statement here that I am trying to make. #1 is that it is not a major sticking point with me whether or not reparations get paid. It's not like I would trust the government to keep it's word even if it gave it!! I mean, if I thought that, there are how many black farmers in this country that could justifiably laugh in my face and ask me...
Reply

Re: The Pastor Steven Upchurch Conflict

Fine ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Page 14, "Metu Neter" by Ra Un Nefer Amen "...During the first 2000 years of history (4000BC-2000BC) the only nation that attempted to a high degree of civilization were Kamit (Ancient Egypt), Sumer*, Babylon, Canaan, Harappa Valley, and Kush (Ethiopia). Although it is well known to all serious historians that all these nations were Black, to this day much effort is being made to hide this fact from the general population. Let’s step back in time a...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Kocolicious ·
Is he the one they ran out of America cuz he said he knew how to cure cancer and aids. And that the enemy in the human body is mucus? Is he the one Left eye was following when she died in car accident in Belize? I remember him...if he's the guy. But!
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Norland ·
Some of the foods listed above, I've never in my life heard about ever. The only cacti available to me is probably a plant at Home Depot. I never heard of him before, now I see he's all over youtube. Apologies.
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Is he the one they ran out of America cuz he said he knew how to cure cancer and aids. And that the enemy in the human body is mucus? Is he the one Left eye was following when she died in car accident in Belize? I remember him...if he's the guy. But! That's him. But he won his lawsuit in the New York Supreme Court. I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: Some of the foods listed above, I've never in my life heard about ever. The only cacti available to me is probably a plant at Home Depot. I never heard of him before, now I see he's all over youtube. Apologies. You probably want to view some of his videos to get the gist of what he's trying to say about food and it's direct correlation to health [or lack of health].
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car accident in one of his videos. Yep! You're right. The last video I saw of her she was being a mentor to some of the girls in the program hosted by Dr. Sebi. She went out there to do just that. Be apart of his dynamic philosophy and healthy lifestyle. Which the sad part, cuz being there was really helping her-after everything she...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Sista Sunnubian wrote: I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car accident in one of his videos. Yep! You're right. The last video I saw of her she was being a mentor to some of the girls in the program hosted by Dr. Sebi. She went out there to do just that. Be apart of his dynamic philosophy and healthy lifestyle. Which the sad part, cuz being there was really...
Comment

Re: Winners and Losers

anirudh (Guest) ·
Attitude status in hindi for girl , best attitude status in hindi https://www.anicow.com/attitud...r-girl-ladki-hu-tou/
Reply

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!

EbonyRose ·
Yes!! Happy Birthday, indeed!!
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
Report on the Extrajudicial Killings of 110 Black People Submitted by admin on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 4:39pm Cross posting from Malcolm X Grassroots Movement Report on Black People Executed without Trial by Police, Security Guards and Self-Appointed Law Enforcers January 1 – June 30, 2012. This report was produced for the “No More Trayvon Martins Campaign”, demanding a National Plan of Action for Racial Justice. This is the 2nd Major report of the Campaign. A human rights crisis confronts Black...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
The National Plan Of Action On Racial Justice A Call To Build A Movement Summary: STATEMENT BY THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR RACIAL JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHTS On July 9, 2012, the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (MXGM), a member of the National Alliance for Racial Justice and Human Rights, issued a “Report on Extrajudicial Killings of 110 Black People since January 1 st , 2012.” Among the startling findings is the fact that every 40 hours in the United States one Black woman, man or child is killed...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

Kocolicious ·
Yall know how I feel. I have theories of my own which are historical proof of EXACTLY what the doctor is saying. I'm not gonna say I go further into it than she does....I'll just say I have a few different directions that connects with her thesis in terms of the phallus syndome which started during the Arab Slave Trade. You see that's it right there. The jealousy of the phallus of the black men cuz patriarchal stems from the phallus theory i.e. Mins/Menes who used his phallus to conquer the...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

Yemaya ·
I recommend the book "Iceman Inheritance" by Michael Bradley. Additionally scientific evidence from decades of genetic study,articles and sociological studies asserts what Mr. Bradley says about white people in his book, which was written in the 1980's.
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

Kocolicious ·
Isn't that amazing???? But! Of course, this got me to thinking. Hummmmm did they have this "cure" all along and now that the medical industry is changing decided to go ahead and "discover" the cure? Or did they feel especially sorry for this baby and gave it dose overload[knowing it would work]? You see, I still have a problem with the "cancer" crisis where this disease has made doctors millions of dollars in research and treatment and yachts and mercedes and mansions and vacations. Can't...
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

Yemaya ·
I feel some kind of way about this. Why? This child went through 30 hours of medical treatment of who knows what and authorized by who knows who. Secondly, there is a current cure for HIV, bone marrow transplant. There are currently 3 adults who went through this bone marrow treatment which has eradicated HIV from their bodies. I smell big pharma all over this.
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

RadioRaheem ·
Great News!! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the epidemic
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by RadioRaheem: Great News!! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the epidemic
Reply

Re: George Washington Carver: Scientist and Inventor

Xumbrarchist ·
Memories of grade school. The nuns at my school had this record about George Washington Carver and they would occasionally bring a portable phonograph to class and play it for us. It got to the point where I would think, "Oh no! They are going to play that thing about George Washington Carver AGAIN !" Make a big deal about the person but never actually teach any science. Where did he learn science himself, before he started doing it that is? Xum
Reply

Re: George Washington Carver: Scientist and Inventor

Xumbrarchist ·
Here is the point from 1974. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3zmx1jxIA Watch at 30:33. "Us Bloods don't care nuthin' about science." Xum
Reply

Re: Why Africana History? by Dr. John Henrik Clarke

Kocolicious ·
Absolutely beautiful information on the onset of Black History. Every black child and adult should CELEBRATE these moments in time which reflect our contribution to this world. It saddens me when I have to be aggressive and confrontational about the brilliance of our culture-cuz folks forget...especially black folks. My legacy is continue to bring PRIDE in our accomplishments and SILENCE the naysayers who keep the propaganda going. Cuz they will bomb us with the color-code[as discussed in...
Reply

Re: Why Africana History? by Dr. John Henrik Clarke

sunnubian ·
What amazes me is how so many of us just love and wallow in the ignorance of Self and Black History and African History. There are still Black people in America that are actually offended by being referred to as an African American, because they are really offended to be thought of as African. I have had certain Black people to tell me that they do not see what 'African history' or Africa has to do with them; hell, we are African History, the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is as much a part of...
Reply

Re: Why Africana History? by Dr. John Henrik Clarke

Kocolicious ·
And that's why we have to fight tooth and nail to ensure the TRUTH of our history continues. Cuz there are MANY blacks who have adopted the massa's propaganda of our history and defy TRUTH just to belong. When real truth is staring them in the face and yet they continue to reject it. So as our history changes through the massas' eyes, we must change with it so that our history stays ACCURATE. As why I tell you and MANY times before...I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES accept or embrace all...
Reply

Re: Govt Fails in Response To Violence in Chicago, While Black Community Creates Change From the ‘Ground Up’

GoodMan ·
Better off doing it yourself than trusting Gov't to do it for you. Anything the gov't gives can be taken away. Anything you give yourself will always be there.
Reply

Re: Govt Fails in Response To Violence in Chicago, While Black Community Creates Change From the ‘Ground Up’

Norland ·
Dear White People: You came over here from the Caves of Europe via England, Ireland and White lands for days. You slaughtered the original inhabitants and took over the country. If you came over here originally from the Land of the Whites; explain to me how the hell YOU became citizens of a country you renamed after some Italian explorer, and now call yourselves AMERICANS. How did you become a CITIZEN of a country that WASN'T YOURS FROM JUMP STREET???? Everybody is over here from all over...
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

DennisKalita ·
Dr. Umar Jackson is on but not always. Here’s an example – and he has others - where changing the actual facts to serve a narrative – is not good. When the “Stonewall Riots” happened, it was a blip and did not shift the nation’s attention from Black Rights to Gay Rights, no way. He’s factually wrong. That is more what’s happening now. A case can be made for that – now – but not then. Got to stay with the facts or the logic of his narrative loses strength. When making assertions about what...
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

DennisKalita ·
Also . . . Dr. Umar Jackson’s conclusions are not absolutes. Multi-cultural coalitions can be practical and effective. I know a company founded by two connected brothas who own 70% of the company. They hired in 2 white guys to do operations and marketing, an Indian guy to oversee IT and a Chinese guy who speaks the language. They do import and export biz in China. They call the shots. They earn the most in the company. They do okay in today's global biz arena.
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

sunnubian ·
" Dr. Umar Jackson is on but not always. Here’s an example – and he has others - where changing the actual facts to serve a narrative – is not good. When the “Stonewall Riots” happened, it was a blip and did not shift the nation’s attention from Black Rights to Gay Rights, no way. He’s factually wrong. That is more what’s happening now. A case can be made for that – now – but not then." ******************************************************** Exactly what I was thinking when I read it. . . .
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

sunnubian ·
"When he says – and it could well be true – or maybe not that . . the Hoover Gang decided to eliminate both Fred Hampton and George Jackson, despite the latter’s incarceration, thereby effectively cutting the head off of one of the most revolutionary potential leadership contingencies since the loss of King and X . . . how does he know that this is so?? What is the exact basis of his knowledge since he spouts supposed facts all the time? If he knows, we want to know more details too. We want...
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

Norland ·
Why do men need "approval" from the whole damn country to screw other men in their behinds? It would seem to me the only person you need that approval from is the man who owns the behind you want to screw. Why does everyone have to KNOW who you want to screw and APPROVE?? What's wrong with keeping your mouth closed about that shit??? You don't want your pecker anymore? Going to have it chopped off and pretend your a woman. No matter what you do to yourselves, how much woman shit (whatever...
Reply

Re: Multiculturalism As White Racism’s New Weapon Against The Black Agenda

DennisKalita ·
Yeah, he’s 100% on Fred Hampton and George Jackson. He also regularly mixes facts with hearsay to veer off into his own conclusions. He undermines himself. Sometimes he’s on and other times he goes way off. If he stuck much closer to reality he'd be more powerful.
Reply

Re: Black mothers literally dying for their children in the World Bank

Momentum ·
Wow, it seems when a person from Harvard, Princeton, Yale, or any Ivy league school is put in political or corporate power always means bad news for African Americans? That asshole Kim is from Havard. And this story shows who the biggest gaddam coons in the African diaspora, its Africans and it's them who are being exploited the most by the World Bank. OK, follow the bread crumbs... "The U.S. government has by far the largest share of votes in both the IMF and World Bank and, along with its...
 
×
×
×
×