Skip to main content

Tagged With "Haitians (TPS) DENIED Extension"

Reply

Re: White so-called 'Christianity' is responsible for unleashing demonism

Prophetessofrage ·
I. The development of slavery and racism: A. Driven by the desire for cheap labor and economic gain B. The British Colonies in the 1600s 1. In the 1660s, England, under Charles II, decided that the country was no longer overpopulated and that it would be unwise to continue to let the work force leave. 2. The first Navigation Act was passed in the early 1650s leading to lower tobacco prices. 3. In 1662, British government granted monopoly to Royal African Slave Company initiating a policy to...
Reply

Re: Racial Identity Initiatives in Schools Take Away from Basic Education

Kevin41 ·
Black Conservatives side with racists to reduce black opportunity...period....and try to mask it with a bunch of bullschit rhetotic....like yourself...whose solution is for blacks to turn and walk away and never fight for equality WITHIN the system we built....like Noah told you.......why would he leave a system his ancestors built to those who didn't do shit tp profit from it? Those people are f-ked up who promote ebonics and I said why.....fi I caught them siding with racists to reduce...
Reply

Re: The Sin of Confederate Hero Worship

Popcorn ·
Kevin, That's the best laugh I've had in awhile. Can I invest in your TP company? Scalder, Now that you mentioned it, I remember what happened in S.C. It was a couple of years ago, wasn't it? Like I said, we don't have to deal with all that crap living in the West. The most you'll see out here is some good ol' boy with a Confederate decal in his pickup truck, a Confederate licence plate frame, or rarely, a small Confederate flag on a radio antenna. And the first time I ever heard of "Civil...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

EbonyRose ·
I didn't say that it did, Vox! What would make me a hater is if there WAS any redeeming quality to them or their product (which there is isn't! ) and, I chose to overlook that quality just because I don't like it ... then I would be a hater! In other words ... I don't like Russell Simmons ... but, I can appreciate and respect and give props to him in the fact that he is a big philanthropist to worthwhile organizations that benefit a lot of Black people ... especially the youth! I wouldn't...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Huey ·
As an actor/voice-over artist/filmmaker whose influenced by both, I can see both points of view. Spike Lee has made more films, and received awards and Oscar nominations for his awards, but all of his 22 films barely made just over half of what the eight or nine feature films that Tyler Perry has directed so far (making over $400 million). Regardless of race, that's impressive. Just making eight or nine feature length films (at least 1.5 to 2 hrs.) in five years is an incredible feat itself,...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Huey ·
Unless you're talking about "She's Gotta Have It," or "She Hate Me" when did Spike Lee degraded women in his movies? From what I've seen, the female characters degraded themselves in his films. Plus, he's been on too many Tavis Smiley interviews, going off on gangsta rappers on their gratuitous, violent, women-exploiting music videos to be degrading himself. And to be honest, TP isn't exactly innocent in degrading black people himself in his films. Some black men don't like his films b/c...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

blaqfist1 ·
I think Spike has more than a little point. Why does Hollywood "green light" all of TP's shows? And how does TP square Madea w/ Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." I think TP's films are gross (movies full of rape, incest, domestic violence, STD's, et al) and he is a whispered homosexual. Like most black people I have laughed at Martin and TP in...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Yemaya ·
Agree, however TP has actually of his movies are not featuring Madea at all. Daddy's Little Girls, The Family That Preys, Why Did I get Married, the upcoming films "Precious" and "For Colored Girls who have Considered Suicide when the rainbow is enuf". So he is building a dramatic film base. But again the key I think for his success is diversity. The movie "The Family That Preys" was underrated and underpromoted. Its a good film with a GREAT cast.
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Yemaya ·
when this was written men and women were all wearing what are commonly referred to today as 'skirts'. Some men still wear them and they are referred to as Sarongs. Your point being?
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Kocolicious ·
Originally posted by Huey Brotha Huey....Whoever wrote those films in which Spike directed/produced etc degradde and minimized women especially the film "Girl gotta have it." How in the hell does a man know what a girl/woman has to have? He NEVER asked....based on the movie anyway. And let's talk about the other movie about light skin and dark skin women.... a musical. a total fockin' diseaster[sp]. The problem is some black men need to listen to what black women REALLY want as opposed to...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

Huey ·
The three men in the movie "She's Gotta Have It" were asking, not Spike. They were dating the same woman, and wanted to know which one did she like the most, because whoever she picks, she's gonna have to make the decision, that's the IT. I've watched the movie in film class years ago. "Better screenwriter? Whew! You're joking right?" Sister Koco, I respect your views, but come on, are YOU joking??? It's no contest. Spike won a Cannes Film Award for "She's Gotta Have It". Very few American...
Reply

Re: Tyler Perry: Responding to Spike Lee's 'Coonery' Criticism

msprettygirl ·
Wow this was a heated little post huh! Well I tried to read everything, but ended up having to skim, sorry if all of this has been said already. Now...I respect both men as positive black men doing great things for our community, but I tend not to like TP's work overall. I don't want to say one is better than the other because different people have different tastes, but in terms of being diverse and reaching a wider audience I would have to say Spike has done that more than TP. TP's...
Reply

Re: All-Time Prime Time TV Favorites

Nkechi ·
Hmmm... Back in the day, hard to remember (no I am not that old, I'm only 37) 1) Fat Albert 2) Scooby Doo - But I hated that I could never figure it out. 3) The Smurfs 4) Johnny Quest - Why are people telling me the dad was gay? Now... I love politcallly incorrect humor. 1) South Park - I aspire to be Cartman 2) Simpsons 3) Beavis and Butthead - I need some TP for my bunghole .. I did not know what TP meant for awhile - Funniest episode 4) Daria - Totally understood her Other than that,...
Reply

Re: Study: Many black teens want to have babies

Kevin41 ·
sunnubian posted, I have never understood why it seems that African America cannot see this never ending obsession with African America that the racist propaganda machines use as fuel to keep African Americans and African America in the negative in peoples minds and opinions. We often use the excuse that "we are only concerned with what is happening with Black people," to explain away our not wanting to accept the fact that racist propaganda used purposefully leaves out the equivalent white...
Reply

Re: Toure Dismisses Tyler Perry Films

Huey ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: Toure is a hater. A professional hater. However, I'm starting to side with Anthony Mackie there are enough black production companies out there that we should be all up in television, dvd and cinema. A couple of weeks ago I went to see "Black Power the Mixtape 1965 - 1975" who was partnered with L'Oveture films (Danny Glover) and will be taking my family to see "Thunder Soul" this weekend. Tyler Perry has put out a couple of really good films for example "The...
Reply

Re: an Prime Minister Garry Conille Abruptly Resigned

EbonyRose ·
Oh good lord!! What is really going on over there? Are they seriously fighting over "duel citizenship" while their country is in total devastation and destruction and people are living - in it's Capitol - in plastic tents?? If so .... they're as bad as we are.
Reply

Re: Bobby Brown Opted To Leave Whitney Houston's Funeral with Posse in Tow. He Stayed For 15 Minutes.

Huey ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: @ Brotha Huey: By the way...you brought the "shame" on your own self [had NOTHING to do with me] by saying what you said about this young girl. I was just bringing it to YOUR attention...is all. But! And YOU brought the shame on yourself, for trying to make ad hominem insults at me; I didn't call Bobbie Kristina out of her name. You however did [and you know better] use names like "bougie" as if that's something wrong with straight teeth. Aside from...
Reply

Re: Bobby Brown Opted To Leave Whitney Houston's Funeral with Posse in Tow. He Stayed For 15 Minutes.

Kocolicious ·
Brotha Huey wrote: Just returning the favor of bringing it to your attention. Okay. Let's roll. And YOU brought the shame on yourself, for trying to make ad hominem insults at me; Nope! I didn’t. No shame here. I didn't call Bobbie Kristina out of her name. Didn’t say you did. Am I missing something? You however did [and you know better] use names like "bougie" as if that's something wrong with straight teeth. I didn’t say anything was WRONG with straight teeth, I indicated that there’s...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Norland ·
White men have some serious pecker problems. They'll stick those little fuckers anywhere, into everything/everyone!!!! African baby fuckers are not forgotten, just not the subject right now. I saw a white man ride out of the Mali hotel on an African woman's son's back yesterday. Dude was carrying Caucasoid dude like a back pack. What the hell was that?? Without a gun in their hands, they're useless. Little back rider held a can in his hand, ridin' away!! I wonder how soon it'll be before the...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Kocolicious ·
Just the tip of the iceberg. And quiet's kept this is the kind of thing that was happening when missionaries are posted in so-called religious conversion. The fact that he is a gay man housing a boys orphanage says hugely about his intentions...sexual intentions. So how many other make shift organizations are there in places like Haiti that exploit the poverty of its people and take advantage of the young for secret sexual escapades? I think sex is the hidden secret in most of these third...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

sunnubian ·
"BTW: The Bible talks about this very thing in the story of Lot, the angel Michael and Lot's two daughters when they came to the city Sodom. Remember? Lot offered his virgin daughters to the wild crowd of men banging at the door....and the men refused Lot's offer cuz they didn't want his daughters. They wanted Michael. A male angel. And HOW long ago was that story written? So this is definitely NOT new news. Just sayin' But! " ********************************************************** The...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

sunnubian ·
"I think sex is the hidden secret in most of these third world agencies that claim that are helping the poor. Bullshyte. Human trafficking in notorious for soliciting young people in the guise of telling their parents "we gon help them find work" or "we gon make sure they get a good education so they can come back and help the family." **************************************************************** And just imagine just how long this has been occurring now. They have spread their pedophilia...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: I've also found it amazing that women don't seem to notice the obvious disrespect, disregard, and downright contempt writers of the Bible [and the Koran and the Torrah] had for women, had for the female gender, period. They noticed my sista but didn't have the power to do anything about it. They were already herded into "prides" before the collapsed of the matriarchal rule in North Africa. Surrounding areas like the middle east, asia and europe had warriors notorious...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: And just imagine just how long this has been occurring now. They have spread their pedophilia and unnatural sexual depravity over the entire earth, throughout the lives, cultures and psyche of the entire human race. No nation, no group, no race, and no culture has been spared. Everywhere they "conquered" , they unnaturally instilled homosexuality into psyche, culture and nation. The worse, is how they have deceived so many people with "religion" all the while having...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

DennisKalita ·
God has a penis but no womb. Males are mothers. They give birth to women via their rib. Women cannot bear children. Men fertilize through the rectum. The seed goes to their rib and that is how children are born. It’s a homosexual act. God is gay. The Bible told me so. Women are sinners. They must be covered from head to toe. Women are an abomination. It’s in the Torah. Women are men’s inferiors. Read all about it in the Quran.
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Kocolicious ·
Whew! Now that we all understand. Let's watch behind the intentions of all the stuff that is currently running CRAZY[thanks Brotha DK] in the world. From hip hop to Vanity....the ugly of sin has relifted its head. So wherever there is hate and disdain for women? I'ma do a prince form of identification. Whenever there is mynogy[sp]? It is because of the word that used to known as "gay" or homosexuality is involved. Whenever the powers that be tell you that being natural sexually is unnatural...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: The most glaring thing in this story [to me] was how little Lot thought of his daughters, i.e., women and girls, females, that he would even make such an offer in the first place. I wanted to also point out that the reason why Lot thought little of his daughters? Cared more about the so-called male angel than his own children. Is because that is how ALL men in those times and in those regents FELT about the women who bring life in their world. To them? Women just have...
Reply

Re: Haitian Authorities Close Orphanage Founded By American Child Molester

Norland ·
The way the men of the world are acting these days, there just might be something to the story they're Anus born. That's why they're so full of shit and mean as junk yard dogs. Women could not have played a part in any part of their existence. Either that or they were brought here from the Moon secretly.
Reply

Re: How to Leverage Trillion Dollar Black Spending Power

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: What year did he say we'd become a permanent underclass?? 2013.. what's going on this year. Sequestration is in effect this year affecting the governmental sector which hires more Blacks than the private sector... this is just another death knell in all of the things he's talked about in the lecture posted here. The "backdoor" tactic, [something you can't get Black people to understand for nothing in the world], although other groups in America may only have to...
Reply

Re: UN Refuses to Compensate Cholera Victims in Haiti

EbonyRose ·
Nobody cares about Black/African people.
Reply

Re: UN Refuses to Compensate Cholera Victims in Haiti

Kocolicious ·
Looks like it. But I think this denial is the beginning of the crumblin of the UN's human rights portion of its purpose. And especially since it's their workers that CAUSED the disease in the first place....I think that's a little ARROGANT. Just do. Cuz really...what is the GOAL of the UN alway? Is it to provide support to people in despair? Even if and particularly if THEY are the ones responsible for adding onto their alway devestating "despair?" Now...to me? That don't make no gDamn...
Reply

Re: UN Refuses to Compensate Cholera Victims in Haiti

sunnubian ·
It's hard for me to believe that the Cholera outbreak was merely coincidence in the first place; do you know how much money "charities" and government agencies can milk out of their governments and donors for such a crisis? And ER's statement is mostly correct, however, the only reason that it matters or that it can even touch Black people, is because it is Black people that refuse to accept or even acknowledge that fact and because it is Black people that refuse to unite and work toward...
Reply

Re: UN Refuses to Compensate Cholera Victims in Haiti

Kocolicious ·
You know my sista that is a statement that I've said over and over that unfortunately for me...it is an automatic thought. But! I stopped saying it cuz I didn't want to be a broken record and most importantly it will NOT change that fact. I have finally accepted it i.e. that black people are NOT passionate enough about HELPING each other as other cultures are. It's like burying your loved one...you just have do your OWN thing. And pray that maybe a ripple effect will emerge. I will say it...
Reply

Re: UN Refuses to Compensate Cholera Victims in Haiti

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Looks like it. But I think this denial is the beginning of the crumblin of the UN's human rights portion of its purpose. And especially since it's their workers that CAUSED the disease in the first place....I think that's a little ARROGANT. Just do. Cuz really...what is the GOAL of the UN alway? Is it to provide support to people in despair? Even if and particularly if THEY are the ones responsible for adding onto their alway devestating "despair?" Now...to...
Reply

Re: Haiti Two Years Later: How the US has Failed Haitian Families

Yemaya ·
My question is, were the US, Europeans and NGOs supposed to do anything of substance for the Haitian people? Some of those organizations were in there trying to remove children from the country....
Reply

Re: Haiti Two Years Later: How the US has Failed Haitian Families

Muhammad Cipher ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: My question is, were the US, Europeans and NGOs supposed to do anything of substance for the Haitian people? Some of those organizations were in there trying to remove children from the country.... Lip service as a way to deflect any real attention that might expand the discussion as to WHY Haiti is in such a terrible economic condition. While its not directly related to the earthquake disaster in Haiti, there are quite a few stories on the victories populations...
Reply

Re: Haiti Two Years Later: How the US has Failed Haitian Families

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: My question is, were the US, Europeans and NGOs supposed to do anything of substance for the Haitian people? Some of those organizations were in there trying to remove children from the country.... Every country and their mama, including the United States, certainly flew "to the rescue" and made promises of helping Haiti in the disaster as well as helping Haiti to rebuild. Unfortunately, 99.9% of all this "Aid" and "help" wound up being no more than a...
Reply

Re: The Zulu Nation Calls Out World Star Hip-Hop’s Owner On Their Betrayal Of Hip-Hop and Black People In General

Muhammad Cipher ·
Any discussion or commentary of hip hop that does not include or even acknowledge Zulu Nation, its history and work in discussion what Hip Hip "is" should not be taken seriously. This really isn't a NEW position for Zulu Nation, its just that people pay more attention to corporate backed imagery and not the actual culture. This isn't limited to Hip Hop For those who missed it.... Corporate vs. Culture Hip Hop directly connected to the 60's movements
Reply

Re: Haitian Man Slaughtered "Live" In The Dominican Republic

Norland ·
Sons slaughtering two people's son. Men of the world are going to pay for their dastardly deeds. When you kill someone, you're a murderer and that's that. A killer!!! You're here because your mother didn't abort you. Perhaps she should have. Men or the world, you're INSANE!!!!!!!
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

sunnubian ·
So, subtracting 58,000 tax paying salaries, and money spending consumers, helps America how?
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

Norland ·
It'll be the Haitians first and us next. This orange, ugly dude wants to make America as White as Possible. Is Hillary going to pay them back all the money she stole? Is Haiti in tip top shape after the Earthquake? How much SHIT are black people supposed to take from the entire world???? Will we ever have a breaking point??? When??? People have been slapping us upside the head with their little dicks forever and a damn day; all we do is grin and bear, dance and sing.
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

RadioRaheem ·
Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

Norland ·
There are just a couple ounces between Orange Asshole and George Wallace. One wanted no parts of Africans anywhere around him and the other wants no parts of Africans anywhere in the fucking country. Make America as White as Possible and get this shit over with. Just know that a heap of you will be going wherever we go. Sayonara!!!! We ain't liking you too much either. It just comes naturally.
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

sunnubian ·
Yeah, it's a pitiful shame that the vast majority of African Americans are not even conscious to the fact that the most racist regime since actually Slavery (and jim crow) is in power in this country now, and have "Plans" for Black people. It's also a pitiful shame that 99% of entire Black Race, Black people throughout the Black Diaspora and Africans on the continent, are freaking as oblivious to the fact that there is a RACE-WAR being waged against the entire Black Race, globally. They are...
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

Norland ·
We might not belong to the white majority, but damn if we don't belong to the black majority. They can stop calling us "minorities". If you're over age 21, you're no "minor" anything. I haven't be a minor since 1963 and had 2 daughters by that age. That "minor" shit is about a step and one half from the "nigger" shit. If you notice, they're not "minorities," just people of color. Maybe we should call ourselves the "blajority". Members of the Black Majority. I am so sick of this b.u.l.l.
Comment

Re: The Lone Voice...

deni (Guest) ·
cara mengatasi jari tangan kaku cara mengatasi sering sakit pundak cara mengatasi sakit kepala bagian belakang mengatasi infeksi ginjal di apotik cara menghilangkan bintik putih di punggung mencegah sinusitis agar tidak kambuh obat penyempitan pembuluh darah jantung cara mengatasi alergi kulit menghilangkan bopeng bekas jerawat obat varikokel di apotik obat kencing nanah di apotik
Reply

Re: Trump Administration’s Failure to Recognize Haiti Is a Painful American Tradition

Norland ·
How many black anything besides cats follows this Trump German? Back people had better get behind each other and help each other. If I recall correctly, Hitler was a German and he didn't like anything black probably besides a pair of shoes. White people don't like our black asses. Stop expecting them to come to your rescue. Has anyone paid attention to the black people holed up in Whitey's America for the past 450 years. We've been crying,, begging and pleading every day since our forced...
Reply

Re: Child Slavery In Haiti

DennisKalita ·
99.5% of humans must intensively suffer so that 0.05% can have many extra luxuries.
Reply

Re: Child Slavery In Haiti

Norland ·
Black people are just born to be used and abused by everyone else on the planet in any they so choose. The dark skin and hair of wool just gets them a life-long ass whipping. They scare everybody and everybody HATES them including hatred from each other, so it seems. Doesn't seem they're capable of defending themselves from anyone including each other. We're just humanities' foot wiping pad as we go down the path of life. We're a sorry lot.
Reply

Re: Child Slavery In Haiti

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: 99.5% of humans must intensively suffer so that 0.05% can have many extra luxuries. And sadly, the vast majority of the 99.5% are oblivious to that FACT.
 
×
×
×
×