Tagged With "NEO-COINTELPRO"

Reply

Re: From COINTELPRO to Prism: Why the Government Spies On Minorities

Norland ·
I'm still reading this story, but if these jokers don't stop calling me a minority, a lesser than, rather than a smaller population or some other jazz (besides that and the "N" word), I'm going to start referring to them as Caucasian Canines. Seems fair to me. Call me a minority, I'm calling them Dogs. I'm "lesser than", they're "dog-like". Just for the record, who's closer to the truth and can I touch your hair???
Reply

Re: Mexico City Authorities Cover Up the Murder of Malcolm Latif Shabazz

Yemaya ·
Mexico doing what it does best.
Reply

Re: NEO-SLAVE PLANTATIONS

nuggyt ·
When people throw about the word "slave" like this it diminishes what our ancenstors went through
Reply

Re: NEO-SLAVE PLANTATIONS

Norland ·
The Prison Industrial Complex might be Slavery's first cousin or twin. The cops, courts, guards, guards are ole' Massa personified.
Reply

Re: NEO-SLAVE PLANTATIONS

Norland ·
One "guards" was sufficient. I'm a "senior".
Reply

Re: NEO-SLAVE PLANTATIONS

nuggyt ·
Originally Posted by Norland: One "guards" was sufficient. I'm a "senior". You are also delusional
Reply

Re: NEO-SLAVE PLANTATIONS

Norland ·
Thank you so very much nuggyt.
Reply

Re: Editing Huey P. Newton: Reflections on The Black Panther Party

Kocolicious ·
You know I ain't homophobic but there is a history behind this act. And it has been white-washed and denied its story against children throughout history. Maybe I'm saying this cuz I see so many young children snatched away and used underground for sex traffiking....and how this impact their lives as broken adults. Being this way as a choice is one thing but if these folks were touched as children by SICK adults is a focking another thing. And my experience with abused children tells me that...
Reply

Re: Editing Huey P. Newton: Reflections on The Black Panther Party

sunnubian ·
I felt like his mentioning being homosexual was more of a way of exposing/expressing the divide within the Black Panther Party on homosexuality.
Reply

Re: Editing Huey P. Newton: Reflections on The Black Panther Party

Kocolicious ·
I'm looking at it from a different perspective. That's all. Whenever I hear the word homosexual The first thing I want to do is access it and break it down as "why." Can't help it. And off topic, I hear all the time about gays comparing their experience to black people's experience in terms of civil rights...but! I just notice those same folks who scream discrimination are the same ones who block black models on runways and ignore black nominees for grammy/oscar awards. But when it's...
Reply

Re: Editing Huey P. Newton: Reflections on The Black Panther Party

roarin1 ·
The article above being written from a 'homosexual perspective', I'll only say this.... I disagree . As would most bruthas that understand the impact of any impurity imposed upon our community. Granted there are those who would be much more diplomatic than I however, there are also those (not unlike me,) who don't find the concept of 'diplomacy' as even a serious thought as it relates to reality. And that's the reality.
Reply

Re: The NSA Is Watching You

Yemaya ·
This was one of the first things I posted about years ago when I came onto African America.org. This is nothing new. As a matter of fact, they've been doing it since the 1990's and ramped up their efforts after 2001. However they still needed warrants to do it and bullied ISPs into turning over their records. Imagine what they are doing today. I'm telling you because I used to do this very watching.
Reply

Re: The NSA Is Watching You

EbonyRose ·
Them .... and everybody else!!
Reply

Re: The NSA Is Watching You

Xumbrarchist ·
I just found this yesterday. https://www.torproject.org/ And I never heard of it. Haven't gotten it installed yet. Xum
Reply

Re: The NSA Is Watching You

EbonyRose ·
Please let me know how it works out when you do!
Reply

Re: The NSA Is Watching You

Yemaya ·
There used to be a website, ironically called Anonymous, which you could go to to surf anonymously. This was almost 15 years ago.
Reply

Re: What Does Millions in Lobbying Money Buy? Five Congresspeople in the Pocket of the Private Prison Industry

Norland ·
Marco Rubio should change his name to Mark Rubinsky. The Cuban name doesn't match his comments, at all!!
Reply

Re: Do You Know About the US Drones in Africa?

Muhammad Cipher ·
Just pointing out this was something I noted in a thread sometime ago. I didn't forget about the links, some of them (and the supporting context) are found in some Chomsky lectures and other material that is somewhat "dense". There isn't an easy way of unpacking it all and there's different ways of going about it. However, you'll find that that theme mentioned above keeps coming up even from different perspectives.
Reply

Re: Do You Know About the US Drones in Africa?

Yemaya ·
I have to agree with Muhammed. This has been going on for nearly 2 years now.
Reply

Re: Do You Know About the US Drones in Africa?

Norland ·
If America can barely tolerate "her" kidnapped Africans, why the heck is she going to care about Africans in Africa? Aren't Drones capable of incinerating people sans a pilot? Well, well, well!! Africa, if you didn't have OIL, GOLD and DIAMONDS maybe you'd be able to live a little longer on your $1,125 per year. I'd love to see America's politicians try to exist on that for 5 years, and have it put on TV as a reality show. That would be some GREAT programming. I could watch it and not fall ...
Reply

Re: Do You Know About the US Drones in Africa?

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: If America can barely tolerate "her" kidnapped Africans, why the heck is she going to care about Africans in Africa? THIS is exactly what is wrong with this picture; the very idea of a racist, Black people hating country like America actually giving a damn about Africans, or doing the right, just or fair thing where Africans are concerned. If I had to choose between China and America in who Africans should trust, I would have to choose China, because I know how...
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

EbonyRose ·
Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

Norland ·
Prison is nothing but a human zoo extension. Lock 4 legged animals in zoos; lock 2 legged human animals in cages called prisons. Put animals to sleep; execute human animals. Not too much difference, really.
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

EbonyRose ·
Although we KNOW racism is alive and well in America, I still find this story to be almost incredible. This is the year 2012. And it's almost like the SAME racism and racist tactics that we had to endure a century ago are the SAME today. The only difference is that TODAY we say it's not 'out in the open' ... but, the fact is ... IT IS still being openly perpetrated ... if PUBLIC data can simply be looked at and show that OUR children are being punished more harshly over White children within...
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

sunnubian ·
"I don't understand how anybody can't see it yet the majority of White people in America truly believe that 'we're all equal now' and that racism is some thing that only happened in the past " ****************************************************** I don't understand how the majority of Black people can't see it. Oh, but, the majority of White people in America don't truly believe we are all equal now or that racism is some thing of the past ; White people that claim to believe this are only...
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

Xumbrarchist ·
When have any Black leaders ever suggested specific books for Black kids to read to enhance their educations? Is our mistake trusting white people to educate. I find it really curious that they can't suggest accounting for most White kids. Is the whole system really designed to produce workers to be used and Blacks just end up being the more surplus workers? Is the problem that we don't exercise enough control over education and let the schools do it all. So we have schooling controlled by...
Reply

Re: The School-to-Prison Pipeline Gets Its First-Ever Airing in the Senate

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: . ., or they are White people that live inside a very small little bubble of existence and are naive enough to actually believe it merely because they have not witnessed it inside the tiny little bubble they live in. And, honestly .... I think that this is the case more often than not. They don't "see" it ... either out of a case of guilt or intentional denial because of guilt .... but, how do you not "see" something that when you look at the news, it's always...
Reply

Re: Can The Youth Save Africa From Neo-Colonialism?

Xumbrarchist ·
How do you talk about neo-colonialism without talking about science and technology? Is it really techno-colonialism. Television and Internet brainwashing via electronic marketing. Not knowing what stuff is junk. E-waste dumped in Africa. Xum
Reply

Re: Can The Youth Save Africa From Neo-Colonialism?

sunnubian ·
The photo alone is a "what's wrong with this picture" in that it show a White man "teaching"/lording over/drilling/"training"/etc., Black men/people. But just like with African Americans, the people must be united first , then talk about and draft up plans and solutions and implement them.
Reply

Re: Can The Youth Save Africa From Neo-Colonialism?

Xumbrarchist ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: The photo alone is a "what's wrong with this picture" in that it show a White man ... I decided not to comment on the picture. Looks very military. Where are the weapons going to come from and who is paying for them? Anybody can shoot a machine gun. Who can make one? But why would they want to? What is more useful to be made in Africa? Black Man's Burden (1961) by Mack Reynolds http://sfgospel.typepad.com/sf...ia-and-progress.html...
Reply

Re: Can The Youth Save Africa From Neo-Colonialism?

Kocolicious ·
The question is "Can the Youth Save Africa From Neo-Colonialism?" The answer is NO! Why? Could the mindset is still the same but worse. It has to be a complete breakdown of the principles and values of what make Africans unique[without all the outside religions dictating worth]. Who will do this if most of the youngsters are unable to read and write? How can they think for themselves? History in Africa has shown what has happened to child soldiers being lured by so-called twisted backwards...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
I have a question How come there is NO demonstrations in OUR community to STOP black on black crime? Why are leaders like Sharpton and Jackson soooooooo bold with po po but scared to face JEROME? I grow tired of these men picking and choosing what they will protest while our children continue to commit self-genocide. And this topic is not different or irrelevant to the above article. I'm just TIRED of seeing these men march for what it appears to me publicity purposes only, Which causes me...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
But, Sharpton has marched against Black on Black crime, plenty of times. And there are people protesting, marching, and having candlelight vigils in Black communities across this nation, but, they do not get any press, at least any beyond the local new station. Of course there is not enough and many often do not have a turn-out of thousands of people. Sharpton is getting old and he's been sick, and I'm sure that he now has to pick his battles. So, my disappointment lies within the countless...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
I hear ya my sista. And I agree with you that there are not enough protesting....but! Sharpton is NOT that old. He is still breathing. As a matter of fact he is a young man compared to elderly folks who risked their lives during the civil rights movement to make a change. You are probably right my sista there isn't adequate press coverage...but! Sharpton, Jackson and others KNOW folks. They have been around long enough to have a list of folks with influence, money and power. To me it seems...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
"Stop and Frisk": It is unconstitutional, period. It is a violation of a person's Civil Rights. It is Racial Profiling. It is Police Intimidation. It is Abuse of Authority. It is Abuse of Power. It is Abuse of Process. It is jim-crow Tactics. It is Molestation. It is a form of Rape.
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Xeon ·
“I have a question...How come there is NO demonstrations in OUR community to STOP black on black crime? Why are leaders like Sharpton and Jackson soooooooo bold with po po but scared to face JEROME? I grow tired of these men picking and choosing what they will protest while our children continue to commit self-genocide.” Excellent question! I have yet to her an intelligent response or answer to this particular type of question. Negroes rant and rave about the killing of a black person by a...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
Why is it that Black people, particularly African Americans, are the only people in America or the world for that matter, that are expected to allow any and every damn racist abuse from a society just because there are also some Black people that are violent or commit crimes or even murder against other Black people? Does anyone think that Native Americans should never complain or protest or rally against any racism or racist abuse or police brutality just because there are also Native...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: Does anyone think that Native Americans should never complain or protest or rally against any racism or racist abuse or police brutality just because there are also Native Americans that commit violence against other Native Americans? No of course not. Should the Japanese Americans have turned down the reparations monies they received because some Japanese Americans commit violence against other Japanese Americans or because some belong to Asian gangs older than this...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Sista Sunnubian wrote: Does anyone think that Native Americans should never complain or protest or rally against any racism or racist abuse or police brutality just because there are also Native Americans that commit violence against other Native Americans? No of course not. Should the Japanese Americans have turned down the reparations monies they received because some Japanese Americans commit violence against other Japanese Americans or because some...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
You're exactly right my sista. I think we are saying the same thing but expressing it a tad differently. I guess what I am attempting to say is the thing about being fully human beings from these groups is that they could directly point at who they are in terms of being able to say with clarity "this is where I derived from." They were able to do that by bringing their culture and customs with them regardless of what massa said about them. They had that proof when they cooked their meals and...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
" And it was on record in America as law that we as black people were not considered fully humans." ______________________________________________________________________ This is something that people continue to say that is not really true. The "3/5 Compromise" is where slave holding states were granted the right to count 3/5 of their slave population when apportioning the number of a state's representatives in Congress. It never mentioned anything about the humanity of Black people/the...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

kresge1 ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: " And it was on record in America as law that we as black people were not considered fully humans." ______________________________________________________________________ This is something that people continue to say that is not really true. The "3/5 Compromise" is where slave holding states were granted the right to count 3/5 of their slave population when apportioning the number of a state's representatives in Congress. It never mentioned anything about the...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
Well...I'm not referring to the taxes in the 3/5 Compromise. In fact, I never mentioned this. Sorry ...I should have been more clearer. I am specifically referring to the slave codes which were laws that estabished the status of slaves, denying them basic rights and classying them as the property i.e. chattel [not human] belonging to slaveowners. And socially, the term 3/5 human in regards to slavery became a staple in the language for slavery in America...also the one-drop rule was too a...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Yemaya ·
All that history and stuff aside, what can we do to stop police harrassment in NYC. The major problem that I see with NYC is that they are very closely affiliated with federal law enforcement agencies such as the FBI and CIA and I suspect that they get hefty funding from the feds. I feel that because of this they get carte blanche to harass black people period.
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: All that history and stuff aside, what can we do to stop police harrassment in NYC. The major problem that I see with NYC is that they are very closely affiliated with federal law enforcement agencies such as the FBI and CIA and I suspect that they get hefty funding from the feds. I feel that because of this they get carte blanche to harass black people period. Black people in New York, and the rest of America are going to have to work hard at changing laws that...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

Kocolicious ·
Take back our community. Get to know your neighbors. Teach our children to respect and honor each other. Display dignity and intergity among black adults tightly. Keep our neigbhorhood CLEAN and clear of clutter [I'm sure there are a lot of blackfolks unemployed and can use their free time to volunteer to improve the environment in which they live in(make war against the vermin and roach infestations that threatens our health]. Have and show PRIDE in who you are where you are. Have town...
Reply

Re: Black Males Still Need A "Plantation Pass" To Be In New York City

RadioRaheem ·
One of the problems with racist police activities like stop and frisk is that these tactics exclude people like this ... http://www.reuters.com/article...dUSBRE87N0M220120824 the residents of NYC should march on to the police headquarters and demand that white males be included in the Stop and Frisk policy...this could prevent the next white wacko from doing things like this.
Reply

Re: U.S. Imprisons Blacks At Rates Higher Than South Africa During Apartheid

Norland ·
Prisons are a continuation of Slavery. Prisons keep Africans controlled. Just like one doesn't hurt something or someone they love. Ex-Europeans do not like Africans, do not consider them citizens and do with them what they chose without any repercussions whatsoever. "Americans" do not mistreat those whom they consider "AMERICAN" CITIZENS and that is NOT US (them either, truthfully; they're Europeans displaced from their "Homelands", Europe). That's why we have so much grief with these...
Reply

Re: Hey America! Can you please stop killing our (usually) innocent Black male children now?

RadioRaheem ·
America has a long and violet history of killing young Black men. It will never change. We must arm ourselves and also not be too weak to shoot. Our future depends on it.
Reply

Re: Hey America! Can you please stop killing our (usually) innocent Black male children now?

Norland ·
RadioRaheem, you're right, we should arm ourselves, but as far as shooting our targets, sometimes the bullet goes astray. That's why so many children get caught up in the crossfire. When they're trying to kill each other, everyone dies except them; bullets somehow get a mind of their own. If brothers can't aim worth a damn, we're screwed before the war begins. Will White Male Undertakers be laughing to the graves of 43 million of us, counting the money all the way????? Yep, they'll be...
×
×
×
×