Tagged With "RAPPERS BRAINWASHING A GENERATION"

Reply

Re: Snoop Dogg Changes His Name

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: The steady rise in crime, violence, guns, Black on Black murders correlates to the rise and popularization of gangster rap. It is also no coincidence that ALL other "Rap" music, lyrics, artists are deliberately black balled out of the the industry. The music industry has did nothing but serve as the medium by which to subliminally brainwash young African Americans/young Black males while using "Rappers" as tools by which to do it. Now you're talking my sista. It has...
Reply

Re: Coming out of the closet: Openly Black

sunnubian ·
What's incredible is the fact that what he's talking about is even a thought in the Black conscience, that Black people are actually mentally and emotionally and socially living in a racial 'closet', even today, in the year 2014. Those of us who refuse to live in society's 'racial closet' are hated, chastised and sometimes even ostracized by even our own people. Far too many Black people in America, within the entire Black diaspora and even [probably especially] in Africa have come to find...
Reply

Re: Nun Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Italy

Kocolicious ·
My question! Aren't nuns supposed to be celebrit[sp]? Aren't they married to Jesus? I never knew Jesus' sperm was that POWERFUL where it had the ability to beam down from heaven! See? This is why I don't BELIEVE in any religious dogma. It's purpose is to brainwash and control while LYING and HIDING behind the cloth of whatever God and having SEX behind the scene.. This is also why sooooooooooooo many people are focked up religiously. Religious folks raping children and having sex with each...
Reply

Re: Book: "Brainwashed", by Tom Burrell

Kocolicious ·
I totally agree with this article! Black people by way of the Atlantic Slave Trade currently are STILL being brainwashed. And to take it a little further, I think the THREE main religions that participate in the slave trade are the culprits. They had to had this in written form to prove to the world that blacks or those of lesser class of non black people were ordained slaves, property. In fact even in the Hebrew Bible it refers to marriage in this way. "Betrothal (erusin), which refers to...
Reply

Re: 7 Rappers Giving Back to Their Hometowns These artists tackle societal change in song and on the street.

Kocolicious ·
I disagree with the statement "music is all we got." That's a LIE!!!! We have a rich history of winning against all odds where today people in many countries still struggle. It wasn't a battle that we won....we won the focking war except that black men referred back then as eunuchs and today as "coons" never got the memo that kissing massa's ass and sniffing on his whore daughter is against our moral code as a people. As a result? The rest of us slid back into the pit of hell of what we have...
Reply

Re: The Best Marriage Proposal

sunnubian ·
Centuries of plantation brainwashing, then decades of racially biased marketing of "White supremacy"; Black men like that are still plantation kneegroes, buck-dancers, and yes, coons. But, I don't say that merely because they are dating or married to White women, but because they are so weak-minded that they have allowed American/Western Racist Propaganda to brainwash and socially condition them into turning against their own people, and insulting their own mothers by having contempt for any...
Reply

Re: Suicide Bombing At Turkish Wedding Carried Out By Child, Pinned On ISIS

sunnubian ·
EXACTLY! You know you have to less than human to murder children , to use children to murder other human beings, to brainwash or trick or force, or extort a child into murdering human beings . These are real-life MONSTERS that the whole world should be unified in destroying.
Reply

Re: Ga. Brothers Accused of Stabbing, Beating, Parents in Death Plot

GoodMan ·
Many Black children harbor hatred for their parents. If you look for it, you can find lots of instances of Black children killing their parents or their siblings. This is a famous case...16 year old twins stab their mother to death over getting up for school... http://www.11alive.com/story/n...case-part-3/9107451/ It just isn't a popular crime to report because White people don't find Black crime like that interesting...unless they do it Black children have been indoctrinated with this...
Reply

Re: Straight Outta [Compton]Rape Culture

sunnubian ·
Yeah, NWA did "pioneer" the beginning of the end of true Rap by initiating the "Hardcore Rap" that was quickly turned into the Propaganda Machine it all became to socially condition and brainwash young Black males [and females] into the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Syndrome that spread gangs and gang culture , guns and violence and promiscuity all over African America, not to mention the fact that their 'brand' killed the media medium Rap had become, that was able to bypass the establishment...
Reply

Re: Straight Outta [Compton]Rape Culture

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Yeah, NWA did "pioneer" the beginning of the end of true Rap by initiating the "Hardcore Rap" that was quickly turned into the Propaganda Machine it all became to socially condition and brainwash young Black males [and females] into the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Syndrome that spread gangs and gang culture , guns and violence and promiscuity all over African America, not to mention the fact that their 'brand' killed the media medium Rap had become, that was able...
Reply

Re: Trump Ends Temporary Protective Status for Haitians, Forcing 58,000 to Leave the Country

sunnubian ·
Yeah, it's a pitiful shame that the vast majority of African Americans are not even conscious to the fact that the most racist regime since actually Slavery (and jim crow) is in power in this country now, and have "Plans" for Black people. It's also a pitiful shame that 99% of entire Black Race, Black people throughout the Black Diaspora and Africans on the continent, are freaking as oblivious to the fact that there is a RACE-WAR being waged against the entire Black Race, globally. They are...
Reply

Re: Writer Makes Incredulous Discovery That Many White People Believe Black People Get Everything for Free

Kocolicious ·
That;s why important to go ANYWAY...cuz we all know that white privilege are allowed to go FREE based on so-called scholarship programs when the truth is white families DONATE money to those colleges for the sole purpose of GIVING "whites" the opportunity to be educated regardless if they have money to go or not. This has been going on since DAY ONE. But it has NEVER been talked about. And since they think that? Where in the HELL is our money for 500 years of FREE LABOR? Where is our 4 acres...
Reply

Re: Ebola Outbreak: The Latest U.S. Govt Lies. The Risk Of Airborne Contagion?

sunnubian ·
I doubt that any hospital, medical staff, doctors, nurses or anyone else can even prepare for Ebola; how can anyone prepare and/or be protected against something that is extremely likely AIRBOURNE, even though America is not willing to say at this point. Yeah, as the American majority continues to allow America's politicians, fringe groups and oligarchs to work them up into racism, classism and any manor of non-productive frenzy, politicians have colluded with big business and special...
Reply

Re: "Whenever the president discusses race, right-wing media intentionally drive the conversation into the gutter:"

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by GoodMan: Originally Posted by Momentum: Originally Posted by GoodMan: He could be on the moral side of every issue the right wing are so absolutely wrong. If only he just told the truth instead of trying to please everybody, Harry Truman said: “I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.” "Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for...
Reply

Re: MENTORS INSPIRE ZIMBABWEAN MOREHOUSE STUDENTS TO START GLOBAL MENTORING ORGANIZATION

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Momentum: You make some excellent points, That Bull illustration was on point, I'm going to use that. Africans adore white people I hate to say. I'm sure it is plenty who don't but the ones I run into here in the states love white folks and back stab African Americans when they are in the company of white people. But once you get to know them on a personal level there are some nice people. A lady who stayed around the corner from us was someone we could trust with our...
Reply

Re: ATLAH Missionary Church, Anti-Gay Harlem Church, Posts ANOTHER Homophobic Sign

sunnubian ·
He has got to be the biggest NIGGER I've ever seen. What? Did the Ku Klux Klan and Neo Nazi take him into a room somewhere and literally brainwash his ass? Ignorant, Self-Hating NIGGERS like him are one of the biggest problems in the Black race. So, since the White man has steadily been trying to convince the world that "Egypt" "is not Africa" and that the dominate population there now are the same people that were there thousands of years ago, [when the Pyramids were actually built], and...
Reply

Re: Rapper Talib Kweli Passionately Explains How the US Prison System Evolved from Slavery

Norland ·
He's young and smart like GoodMan. Of course Prison is a continuation of Slavery. Grown men living in a cage with a toilet and a cot and sometimes another man. That's some NASTY SHIT. Don't care what folks say. Grown people have sex. Women and men were BUILT sexually for each other. Case closed on that one!!!!!!!! When the opposite's not there; same will do!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!! Living in a cage like a Hippo, Lion, dogs, whatever whitey wants to throw into a goddamn CAGE. White folks commit...
Reply

Re: Rapper Talib Kweli Passionately Explains How the US Prison System Evolved from Slavery

GoodMan ·
Even though RT is a propaganda...they give Black people that are radical or non mainstream a platform. They had Dead Prez on there talking about how Obama is the black face of US imperialism.
Reply

Re: The Story of The Legendary Icon Anastacia: Escrava Anastacia i.e. the slave girl with blue eyes

Kocolicious ·
Brotha DK wrote: Never Ever, Ever Forget!!! Forgiveness is different I don't know my brotha. I'm kinda different. I DON'T FORGIVE. I hold grudges. If I'm wrong to do that? I'll let the creator of the universe tell me once I cross over. In the meantime? Hell...all the stuff MAN has done? Hellllllllllll no. Not me. I stopped giving get outta jail cards a looooooong time ago. Cuz it appears that when you forgive the mofos do it again or think you are their fool. I don't have that kind of time...
Reply

Re: The Story of The Legendary Icon Anastacia: Escrava Anastacia i.e. the slave girl with blue eyes

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Brotha DK wrote: Never Ever, Ever Forget!!! Forgiveness is different I don't know my brotha. I'm kinda different. I DON'T FORGIVE. I hold grudges. If I'm wrong to do that? I'll let the creator of the universe tell me once I cross over. In the meantime? Hell...all the stuff MAN has done? Hellllllllllll no. Not me. I stopped giving get outta jail cards a looooooong time ago. Cuz it appears that when you forgive the mofos do it again or think you are their...
Reply

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Found

sunnubian ·
The "powers-that-be" merely took religious or spiritual concepts and turned them into tools to brainwash, socially condition, enslave and manipulate the psyche of the masses to their whims and subjugation. "Religion" works the same way that media propaganda works, and the more ancient texts are being 'discovered' or revealed, the more it becomes apparent just how much revisionism to deliberately deceive has been taking place over the past thousands of years. I still say that what we perceive...
Reply

Re: 1500 Year Old Bible Found

Fine ·
The CREATOR is NOT gender specific. Male-dominated man made religion created that pseudonym. What amazes me, sunnubian, is the fact that many are still brainwashed into b-e-l-i-e-v-i-n-g that all sources of divinity are found outside of self. The wholistic approach of mind, body and soul as it relates to spirituality as been profusely divided, concealed and mangled... Thx 4 responding, - -Originally Posted by sunnubian: -The "powers-that-be" merely took religious or spiritual concepts and...
Reply

Re: An Open Letter to Rap Music (For My Daughters)

sunnubian ·
This guy just got lucky and was able to actually mature before being caught up into the trap set for Black males [and Black females], all Black youth, via America's Propaganda Machine disguised as "Rap music" and "Hip Hop" and "movies" and "videos" and all forms of media, from "the news" to "op-eds" and all forms of social media. They know that the age that young adults, especially young males, begin to mature is around 23 years of age. It's crucial to do any brainwashing and/or social...
Reply

Re: This is the SICK stuff I talk about regarding children on the other side of the world.....Shocking pics show man, 35, marrying six-year-old child bride

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: India is NOT the only country that does this and claims its part of tradition-no that's part of SLAVERY. This CHILD abuse continues in many parts of Africa, the middle east, Asia and eastern Europe. As why I continue to say that slavery is not over-it is just guised under a new name: TRADITION. But! Exactly! That and the fact that where men with "Male Supremacy" belief systems dominate society, pedophilia and abuse of women and girls will reign. They...
Reply

Re: "The Ankh/Nwka"

sunnubian ·
So that it could be plagiarized, redacted, deliberately disseminated misinterpreted and misconstrued, so they could use it to petrify, brainwash, socially condition, and groom the masses into many little herds of sheep that they could 'shepherd' into doing their bidding at anytime and/or point in history, like: Stand divided against each other in smaller more easily managed and manipulated little groups; Refuse to seek knowledge further than what they have been lied to and brainwashed into...
Reply

Re: Supreme court gives green light to cops to profile and trap Black citizens

sunnubian ·
This lets you [and the entire world] know just how much of a JOKE our so-called "Supreme" Court really is. It is also lets you know that 'America, The Police State' is being erected all around us, all around ALL American Citizens, but especially, and particularly, and deliberately around Black people in America . It's a damn shame that White Americans' racism leaves them blind to the fact that the harassment, brutalization, torture, wrongful arrests, wrongful convictions, and the murder of...
Reply

Re: President Obama ‘Deeply Disturbed’ by Police Shootings in Louisiana And Minnesota

sunnubian ·
That's exactly what happened. And I've been preaching for years about how "Gangsta Rappers" were being used as Racist Propaganda "Tools" to brainwash Black youth , destroy the image of young Black males and Black females , and to polarize in granite, the most racist stereotypes of Black people , AND to corrupt and destroy the only Universal Medium ever created that by-passed the Status-Quo Mediums/Media that the masses could utilize as their own means of mass Communications, all at the same...
Reply

Re: Sign the petition to support weekend voting

Momentum ·
That is not the reason voting turnout is low, it's because voting did not matter, rank and file Americans know they are being pandered to, lied to and then in no way shape or form being represented. But I always vote, I have such little influence but I'll be damned if I don't vote and use the little power I have. People need something to vote for and someone they can trust. I think Obama ruined any hope that someone like that in the presidential arena actually exists. He made us believe in...
Reply

Re: Original ‘Roots’ Actor Reveals Emotional Visit To Island Named For Miniseries Character

sunnubian ·
I know how you feel. But that's what happens when you brainwash and socially condition people to hate themselves [therefore, anything that belongs to them] for centuries.
Reply

Re: Jesse Jackson Saw Greatness For Bernie Sanders Back In The ‘80s

sunnubian ·
Africa is so corrupt because Africans are following in the footsteps of their ancestors' enslavers, "colonizers", torturers, and murderers. The Black Race has forsaken its true nature and replaced it with the nature of Europeans, 'Arabs' and other non-Black people. Arabs and Europeans/Westerners, [and more and more now Asians], exploit the hell out of Africans knowing nothing of their own history , and have been able to thoroughly brainwash, socially condition and 'train' Africans to do the...
Reply

Re: Asians across America protest the arrest of racist NYPD Asian Cop Killing a Black man

sunnubian ·
And all for what? Racial "climates" change just like the weather in America, and Asians have very little to show for all that White butt licking. But, you know, Asians are not even on most African Americans' radar, at least, other than the Black women looking for hair weave or a good nail salon or Black people wanting to eat at an Asian restaurant. I don't recall African Americans ever asking for a Black-Asian alliance of any kind in the history of this country. But, at the same time, I'm...
Reply

Re: Hope, two year-old Nigerian boy ‘accused of being a witch’ rescued by aid worker

sunnubian ·
First, I wouldn't be trying believe anything/everything some White person is trying to tell me about Africa. Second, he probably was following order to not ever send anyone Black to Africa, because the last thing White Supremacy Mythology and Imperialism wants is for Africans and African Americans to Unite in any shape or form. So, they constantly brainwash Africans into believing that they shouldn't have anything to do with African Americans, the same way the brainwashed African Americans...
Reply

Re: Hope, two year-old Nigerian boy ‘accused of being a witch’ rescued by aid worker

Momentum ·
Well, I actually know these white guys very well, worked with them at least 8 to 10 years, yeah a few of them was assholes but they had no reason to lie about stuff and you hear similar weirdness over the years from different people. We had a get together, video conference a couple months ago we all scattered about. So we kinda keep up with each other, so many of the people we worked with are dead did not make it to 55 or 60, it's like 11 people we worked with are gone, cancer, heart...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

GoodMan ·
Only reason Jews got their land is because White folks "owed" them for "birthing" Western Civilization due to Christianity and the influx of Hellenistic Jewish ideas coming into Western thought. If it wasn't for Jews and their war god aka Yahweh and Jews getting slaughtered and having their forsaken messiah Jesus getting killed for blasphemy (telling everyone he is a god) and then having the Roman Empire convert to Judaism... (which means...Jesus in a way...were their messiah...they got...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

sunnubian ·
HA! Hell, "Jews" wouldn't have gotten Israel without some secret treaty in exchange for Nuclear[Atomic Bomb] Weapons formulas/secrets/invention.
Reply

Re: Trump threatens to ‘send in the feds’ to address Chicago ‘carnage’

sunnubian ·
Which makes it abundantly clear that the majority of African Americans' priorities are in all the wrong places , and so are those of the Black Race Globally. If there ever was a time where all the derangement of racist psychopaths could be brought to fruition, it is NOW. America now has a racist republican-controlled Congress, racist predominately republican governorships across the country, racist State Legislatures, AND a racist narcissist in the White House. America's "Free Press" is now...
Reply

Re: Trump threatens to ‘send in the feds’ to address Chicago ‘carnage’

RadioRaheem ·
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act this should be the law, but we are Black so these rules do not count. We have never been citizens anyway.
Topic

Animosity towards Haitians

Afroman ·
It's sad. A lot of people smile in my face, but are quick to call me a ni***, jokes about how I dress, my accent, etc. This is coming from my supposed Black brothers other West Indian, Afro-Americans, Afro-Latinos in many case in denial, note that...
Topic

Rappers take to mic in Oakland Occupy protest

sunnubian ·
Rappers take to mic in Oakland Occupy protestBy theGrio1:30 PM on 11/07/2011 READ MORE: Occupy Oakland, Rappers, MC Hammer, Raymond Riley, Talib Kweli, Mistah FAB, Kanye West, Activism, Hip Hop...
Topic

Color Of Change Petition

sunnubian ·
http://colorofchange.org/ Tell Harris Publications: Fire Vanessa Satten XXL Magazine has published a video of a 45-year-old rapper encouraging teenage boys to force themselves on underage girls. The graphic monologue is disturbing. So is the willingness of Harris Publications, which owns XXL, to give this kind of dangerous rhetoric a platform. Join us in calling on Harris Publications to fire XXL Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten, who presides over the workplace culture that allowed such a...
Topic

Too Short Says Industry Conspiracy Destroyed Conscious Rap

sunnubian ·
Too Short Says Industry Conspiracy Destroyed Conscious Rap Written by Casey Gane-McCalla, Lead Blogger on March 1, 2012 7:10 pm Click for More Rapper, Too Short, real name Todd Shaw, who was recently the scapegoat for negativity in hip hop after he did a video with XXL Magazine in which he advised young boys to be sexually aggressive with females, is blaming an industry conspiracy for negativity in hip-hop. In an interview with HipHopDx, Too Short blames the record labels who control the...
Topic

Ana Tijoux Teams Up With Palestian Rapper Shadia Mansour For New Video

sunnubian ·
Ana Tijoux Teams Up With Palestian Rapper Shadia Mansour For New Video by Jamilah King , Friday, June 13 2014, 11:06 AM EST Grammy-nominated Chilean rapper Ana Tijoux joined forces with Palestianian emcee Shadia Mansour in the new song and video “Somos Sur,” which dropped earlier this week. “‘Somos Sur’ is about the importance of resistance, not only in Chile, but around the world,” Tijoux told Rolling Stone . “Global resistance movements, whether in Latin America, Africa or the Middle East,...
Topic

PETITION: Record companies and rappers stop degrading and disrespecting black people in your songs. You would never make songs degrading JEWS or GAYS.

sunnubian ·
http://www.change.org/petitions/record-companies-and-rappers-stop-degrading-black-people   Signed with 1,464 supporters   36 NEEDED   Share on Facebook   Tweet       Email or Promote petition Sponsor an ad to show...
Topic

Diddy ranks no. 1 on Forbes’ list of hip-hop’s richest

EbonyRose ·
Diddy ranks no. 1 on Forbes’ list of hip-hop’s richest by Lilly Workneh | April 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM Diddy tops this year’s Forbes’ list of hip-hop’s wealthiest artists — and is joined by some of the genre’s other big cash kings. As the richest man in hip-hop, Diddy – also known as Sean Combs – has an estimated net worth of $580 million. The Bad Boy Records founder, formerly known as Puff Daddy (among a myriad of other aliases), has been involved in the music industry since 1993. Yet, Diddy’s...
Topic

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHEEP VERSUS A LION!!

Afroman ·
This is written by a good brother of mine, Ras Benjamin from another website. It's ironic, what King Benjamin said is nothing New and has been said before! African Oppression must be stopped and it is TRUE that Arabs and Europeans, as they were in the...
Topic

PTAHRA AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION:TAKING BACK OUR GODS AND HOLY TEMPLES

Afroman ·
PTAHRA AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION: TAKING BACK OUR GODS AND HOLY TEMPLES"Nea ore pe adee ako kotoko no wonnye no aboro"Copyright by Kwabena Faheem Ashanti, Ph.D.Okomfo (Priest) and Nana (King)North Carolina State University(919) 515-2425Fax: (919)...
Topic

Lil Wayne Jail Sentencing POSTPONED For Dental Work. Diamonds Must Be Removed From Teeth

Cholly ·
NEW YORK — After rap star Lil Wayne spent months bidding farewell to his fans and his freedom, what loomed for him Tuesday was a dental chair, not a house of detention. His sentencing in a weapons case was postponed so he could have dental surgery before going to jail. Lil Wayne, one of music's biggest sellers and rap's hottest stars, is now due to be sentenced on March 2. His plea deal calls for a one-year term in a city jail, though good behavior could shave that to about eight months. The...
Topic

Guru: Gang Starr Rapper Succumbs to Cancer at 43

Cholly ·
After suffering a heart attack on Feb.28 and falling into a coma, veteran rapper Guru, of the popular old school hip-hop duo Gang Starr, died April 19 on cancer-related causes. The 43 year-old rapper, whose real name is Keith Elam, underwent surgery...
Topic

Kola Boof Speaks: Race & Beauty In America

Oshun Auset ·
Kola Boof Speaks: Race & Beauty In America I was challenged by a white Professor and a White student (separately) at Cornell College in IOWA to explain my "comments" about BEAUTY in America.....and how these STANDARDS effect black women and the black community. The WHITE STAFF and I were in total disagreement, but I think you will truly appreciate reading this. Here is what I said by Speaker Phone--my statement was Pre-written: _______________________ First of all...just like...
Topic

Smiley's Think Tank

IRONHORSE ·
Last year, Tavis Smiley hosted a forum in North Miami that was televised on CSPAN 2 called "The State of the Black Family." It was the display of intellect, excellence, and most importantly tangible solutions by the participants in this forum that has...
Post
×
×
×
×