Skip to main content

Tagged With "Christopher Columbus"

Topic

5 Reasons Why Current Anti-Bullying Initiatives Don't Work

sunnubian ·
  Christopher EmdinUrban Education Expert GET UPDATES FROM CHRISTOPHER EMDIN  Like 205  5 Reasons Why Current Anti-Bullying Initiatives Don't WorkPosted: 10/18/11 06:29 PM ET  React  Amazing Inspiring...
Topic

Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

sunnubian ·
Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3 Feb 7, 2013 5 By Associated Press LOS ANGELES (AP) — A fired police officer who threatened to bring “warfare” to the Los Angeles Police Department went on a shooting rampage that left a policeman and two others dead and set off an extraordinary manhunt Thursday that put Southern California on edge, led hair-trigger officers to mistakenly shoot at innocent citizens and forced police to guard their own. The search for...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Girlllllll! It's a hot mess in LA. I went in yesterday to do some business and I saw police EVERYWHERE!!! They are NOT playing. But you can tell they are extremely afraid as why they shot those women's truck up without asking ONE question. They could've killed those innocent women who were out there early in the morning throwing papers on front lawns for the LA Times(they are set for life now...already have attorneys]. I think Dorner's right....their hunt for him will change how LAPD to do...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

sunnubian ·
"But be sure...the police is gonna KILL him if they find him first." ***************************************************************** You know they're going to kill him. Unfortunately, this is racist White men's dream , to be able to hunt down a Black man and kill him. But, sadly this guy has went waaaay too far with his grievances [if he is really the one that has killed those people so far, and it's not LAPD setting him up, which I would not put past LAPD]. However, like you said, he...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

EbonyRose ·
What's kinda interesting to me is that .... while it's abundantly apparent that this guy has severe mental problems (and can justifiably use his military deployment as an excuse!!!) ..... The fact that two different sets of police officers SHOT (to kill) AT INNOCENT PEOPLE ... no questions asked ... no confirmation that they had the right target .... just OPEN FIRE and shoot at somebody they THOUGHT might have been this guy .... shows a certain amount of "severe mental problems" ... by...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

RadioRaheem ·
reminds me of Brian Nichols ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Nichols
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

sunnubian ·
I don't know which is worse, the LAPD, the NYPD or the NOPD(New Orleans). They all need to be investigated by the Justice Department and by the IRS.
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Yemaya ·
Hey I had to do some digging on this story... I have to say I support this guy 1000%. The LAPD needs to feel the fear that they put into the community for decades and SPECIFICALLY the Black community.
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Yemaya ·
Originally Posted by RadioRaheem: reminds me of Brian Nichols ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Nichols Please explain how you figure that? Two totally different scenarios. Dorner did what he was supposed to do, there is evidence of what he was saying about the police officer's brutality was 100% true and the LAPD still covered up the abuse and kicked him out of the job while promoting the bad cop. I hope that they never find him and he finishes the majority of the job as laid out in...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Sista ER wrote: The fact that two different sets of police officers SHOT (to kill) AT INNOCENT PEOPLE ... no questions asked ... no confirmation that they had the right target .... just OPEN FIRE and shoot at somebody they THOUGHT might have been this guy .... shows a certain amount of "severe mental problems" ... by people who AREN'T supposed to have them!! Yep! And if you notice the police hasn't even APOLOGIZED for that mistake. Those OTHER officers are supposed to be stable,...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Cholly ·
Here is what the brother is pissed about: He has A WHOLE LOT on his mind and the media has already labeled this as "babble". I call it precise and articulate. Christopher Dorner's maniifesto (Full Text) : (Disturbing Content and Language) (KTLA News has removed the names of a number of officers to protect their families.) From: Christopher Jordan Dorner /7648 To: America Subj: Last resort Regarding CF# 07-004281 I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Yemaya ·
Cholly, and wouldn't you know the media, the city and police are all doing exactly what he said they would do, which gives even more credence to all of what he has said. Crazy he is definitely not. More like pissed the f*ck off.
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Wow! Uh oh. LAPD is speciifically HIS target. This young brotha ain't playin. I bet he is in the bowels of the hood ready to strike at ANY given moment. As I said earlier I believe him. And now that I was able to analyze his writing...all I can say is,,,he is targeting EVERYONE on the LAPD force from the oreo-black officers to the lesbian officers. What he says is true, the constant decree should have NEVER been lifted. And I know that police officers are under a lot of pressure/stress but...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Cholly ·
Quote by Yemaya: " wouldn't you know the media, the city and police are all doing exactly what he said they would do, which gives even more credence to all of what he has said. Crazy he is definitely not. More like pissed the f*ck off. " The LAPD are on a seek, kill and destroy mission AND WILL NOT try and take Christopher Dorner alive even if he surrenders because what the LAPD fears more than dead cops and dead family members is a living Chris Dorner who will totally expose the LAPD from...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

sunnubian ·
Wow. If only he had used his intelligence and extensive knowledge in some other way. He is speaking the truth about LAPD (really nearly every police department in America) . However, at this point he is defeating his own purpose. America really does need to reign in police brutality, harassment and corruption, torture and murders or it is all going to come to a head one day , with the difference being that it won't be one lone man, but, will be thousands of people that have become fed up...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Cholly ·
LAPD to re-examine disciplinary action that led to ex-cop's rampage. Police continue to search the San Bernadino Mountains for former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner, suspected of killing three people. BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. — The hunt in the snowy mountains for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings continued Saturday as police announced they will reopen the disciplinary proceedings that led to the fugitive's firing. Officials will re-examine Christopher Dorner's...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Cholly ·
Capt. Phil Tingirides, Named In Christopher Dorner's Manifesto, Hasn't Left House. Christopher Dorner and Capt. Phil Tingirides US Marshals deputies guard the home of Christopher Dorner's mother in La Palma, Calif. on Feb. 8 as a manhunt was underway for the suspect in three murders. SANTA ANA, Calif. -- A Los Angeles police captain who's been named as a target in a fugitive former cop's online manifesto says he is taking the threat against him seriously. Capt. Phil Tingirides tells the...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Wow. If only he had used his intelligence and extensive knowledge in some other way. He is speaking the truth about LAPD (really nearly every police department in America) . However, at this point he is defeating his own purpose. Hmmmm .... I'm not so sure about that, Sunnubian!! While his "purpose" definitely seems to have injected an unfortunate "psychotic" route .... with the killing of those innocent people .... just to make a point (or whatever his...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Sista ER wrote: Personally .... I truly hope he's away sitting on a Caribbean beach right now ... watching this manhunt and the fear and terror he's causing to his ex-coworkers ... drinking something with an umbrella in it .... and never to be seen again! This is my HOPE too! I am also hoping that maybe he is hidden underground with all the survival necessarities for a couple of years....and just watch LAPD scrambled to find him. During that time, investigations upon investigations are gonna...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
I DON'T know what's wrong with my computer....but! I am resubmitting my comment in large print just in case it does it again. This is my HOPE too! I am also hoping that maybe he is hidden underground with all the survival necessarities for a couple of years....and just watch LAPD scrambled to find him. During that time, investigations upon investigations are gonna be in place cuz as you say FOLKS are now watching LAPD more than ever! And no matter how they try to label Dorner as a psychotic...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Just heard as of today, Sunday. The mayor's office has announced a $1 million award for the capture of Dorner. I didn't see/hear if it is for dead or alive, Now they have a real bounty on his head. Sooooo let's see what happens next. But!
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

RadioRaheem ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Just heard as of today, Sunday. The mayor's office has announced a $1 million award for the capture of Dorner. I didn't see/hear if it is for dead or alive, Now they have a real bounty on his head. Sooooo let's see what happens next. But! * I am wondering if they will ever find this guy alive. There is some media outlets stating that the US is using drone planes to locate/kill him. I don't think the government is really looking for justice in this case. He...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

EbonyRose ·
A story on CNN website yesterday was written in a blatant attempt to paint this man as a "bad guy" and to try to garner sympathy for the LAPD. It talked about how much the LAPD has changed since the Rodney King Riot days ... and the Rampart Division scandal that was exposed after a police officer got caught stealing drugs and then "ratted out" several of his fellow officers. The story ended with something like "Because of his actions, public opinion will probably sway more with the police...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

RadioRaheem ·
Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

EbonyRose ·
..... he prolly shoulda put that "NOT" in Red ink, though!!
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Sista ER wrote: And EVERY L.A. resident that had something to say was very much it total agreement with Dorner about how they do - and have done - innocent people for decades. No one seemed to notice any "change" in tactics by the department. To many people, he was considered a "hero." You're right my sista. He is a hero cuz a lot of folks in LA cannot STAND LAPD for one reason or another. They have been arrogance for far tooooo long. I was listening to Beck and I just didn't believe what he...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
again...something is WRONG with my computer...but! Here is my reply: sunnubian A1 February 8, 2013 5:36 AM Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3 Feb 7, 2013 5 By Associated Press LOS ANGELES (AP) — A fired police officer who threatened to bring “warfare” to the Los Angeles Police Department went on a shooting rampage that left a policeman and two others dead and set off an extraordinary manhunt Thursday that put Southern California on edge, led hair-trigger...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Sorry guys I don't KNOW what happened. My computer screwed up again.
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

RadioRaheem ·
you knew it was coming...movie spoofs!!!
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Kocolicious ·
Just in. Civil rights attorney [black woman] (interviewed on the news) is trying to say that the LAPD is not the Darryl Gates shoot up cowboys LAPD. It is now Chief Beck's LAPD who is conscious of the relationship between the African American citizens and the police force. She stated that the Dorner case has brought back the old distrustful feelings of LAPD from the black community and this isn't what Chief Beck wants. She tries to convey that it is a new LAPD and old LAPD is long gone. Is...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Yemaya ·
More info on Dorner. Don't believe a damn thing the Mainstream media is telling you about this case. Now the police are using drones, not helicopters, to track down U.S. citizens. Do you really believe this nonsense about Dorner being captured or will he be murdered by a drone. Welcome to what we have become. . . http://gizmodo.com/5983175/rep...-a-target-for-drones http://hiphopandpolitics.wordp...istrubing-questions/
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

sunnubian ·
You know that all they are doing is getting in position to kill him. I don't think that the LAPD gives a damn about the citizens of California/Los Angeles, but want to shut him up before what he's said in his Manifesto is investigated. Man, I just wish that he had not taken anyone's life.
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

Yemaya ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: You know that all they are doing is getting in position to kill him. I don't think that the LAPD gives a damn about the citizens of California/Los Angeles, but want to shut him up before what he's said in his Manifesto is investigated. Man, I just wish that he had not taken anyone's life. Didn't the LAPD investigate this case before? Since 2008. . . and in their investigation they ended up promoting the abusive officer and no one was punished except the guy...
Reply

Re: Christopher Dorner: Mountain Manhunt For Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3

EbonyRose ·
Not all drones are "attack" drones. In fact, some of them do not have the capacity to shoot and/or kill. Some of them are just used for "surveillance" and have special cameras on them (night vision, etc.) ... which, as I understand it, is the kind that was used for this situation. Also, in the drone debate about whether or not to target and kill American citizens with one ..... the argument is VERY SPECIFICALLY and NARROWLY FOCUSED on whether or not to use them to kill American citizens that...
Reply

Re: LAPD Survey Found Christopher Dorner Was Right

GoodMan ·
Of course he was right lol, he had the police files available for everybody to read. I mean any brother that goes Nat Turner, I assume he was right off the top because most Black people don't have the balls to do that. Something must spring you to do that.
Topic

Did African Slave Traders Sell Us Out?

sunnubian ·
Did African Slave Traders Sell Us Out? BY TINGBA MUHAMMAD -GUEST COLUMNIST- | LAST UPDATED: JUN 14, 2012 - 12:18:04 PM What's your opinion on this article? (FinalCall.com) - One of the most unseemly manifestations of Black self-hatred is the often violently held belief that 500 years ago Africans sold other Africans into centuries of slavery . It is heard most often when a Negro feels the need to shield Whites and Jews from having to answer for their dominant role in the Black Holocaust. “It...
Topic

LAPD Survey Found Christopher Dorner Was Right

sunnubian ·
LAPD Survey Found Christopher Dorner Was Right November 14, 2014 | Filed under: Featured , Headlines | Posted by: Editorial_Staff Christopher Dorner accused the LAPD of racism and corruption AFRICANGLOBE – Los Angeles Police Department review of its discipline system prompted by the Christopher Dorner case found widespread concerns among officers and civilians that the agency discriminates based on gender, ethnicity and rank, according to a new report. Focus group sessions held with more...
Reply

Re: Did African Slave Traders Sell Us Out?

Norland ·
So, is ole Chris the second black man to have his own holiday in the Land of the Not So Great Until the Squirrel Head Arrives to the House of the Whites to make all these fabulous Trade Deals and returning to half-way drowning folks because of White's fear? Off Topic: If you're a former European or German why not return to Europe and Germany and the rest of the White countries??? The White Countries where you'll be thoroughly understood and ALL look identical????? There's a Trump-like figure...
Reply

Re: Did African Slave Traders Sell Us Out?

Kocolicious ·
Side note: You know the heat must be affecting the web sites cuz it was hard getting on this morning...and because of the heat is why I haven't been posting as much in the last few days....can't take it when it's tooooo hot...my ac can only do so much. Beach time! Back on topic. I don't give to much credence to what Elijah Muhammad says cuz he was a pedophile and the reason why Malcolm X was executed by his Elijah's disciplines. Anytime a man justifies impregnanting CHILDREN? Can't hear a...
×
×
×
×