Skip to main content

Tagged With "Guardian Docs"

Reply

Re: One Man Battling the Democratic Party

1milehi ·
here is a link to the 100 page legal brief outlining the suit: http://www.gopinsight.com/uploaded_images/civilsuit100305.doc
Reply

Re: Food for thought

tmonster ·
download this http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm BTW, I love that Status anxiety doc. please share you opinions. Its 3 hrs long and I watchred the whole thing in one sitting (which is awesome for my attention span)
Reply

Re: Black Like GOP

telltruth ·
Sorry, for the misunderstanding. I didn't give any facts you say?! How about the following verifiable "Facts": 1.The oldest political party in the USA is the Democratic Party 1792. 2.The Republican Party was founded in Michigan in 1854 by abolitionists. 3.They have an elected former Klu Klan Klansman as a Democrat Senator from W.Virginia....was a member of the Klan until he was 40 years old. 4.Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, The Black Congressional Caucus, Tom Joyner and his...
Reply

Re: Katie Holmes Silenced By Her Husband During Labor: Who Does Crazy Tom Think He Is

ma'am ·
The doc told my mom to keep quiet when she was in labor with me. She waited until his ear was near and then SCREAMED.
Reply

Re: Jokes for a Laugh & a Smile

Fabulous ·
A cowboy walks into the dentist's office and after the dentist examines him, he says, "That tooth has to come out, I'm going to give you a shot of Novocain and I will be back in a few minutes." The cowboy grabs the doc's arm, "No way, I hate needles and I'm not having any shot!" So the dentist says, "Okay, we'll have to go with the gas." The cowboy replies, "Absolutely not... it makes me sick for a couple of days. I am not having gas." So the dentist steps out and comes back with a glass of...
Reply

Re: Jokes for a Laugh & a Smile

Fabulous ·
So Billy Bob was getting ready for work one morning and his wife walk in the bathroom and said "Billy Bob you look terrible...Billy Bob said that is funny cause I feel great. As he was walking down the stairs he ran into his daughter and she also said "Dad you look terrible...Once again Billy Bob said that is funny because I feel great. When he got to work his co-workers said my god Billy Bob you look terrible but once again all Billy Bob could say is I feel great. He got worried and went to...
Reply

Re: Marijuana.

blaqfist ·
Only a budd smoker would make a statement like.."Your moral code cannot encompass a natural occurance.".. Soul Doc.., could you please eloborate on what the hell you mean by that statement.. I would be glad to give you a response, only if I knew what you were talking about.. As for "what do 'you' know to be wrong with it?" I know you are not sitting here trying to tell me smoking budd is healthy. You really don't beleive that, do you? I drink liquor all the time , but it aint good for me.
Reply

Re: How can we get BET off the air?

blaqfist ·
Soul Doc. that was an outstanding letter, I have printed it and will pass it around. I would like to add you to my e-mail list. We need to hook up. You can e-mail me at blaqfist@blackplanet.com. I applaud the success that Robert L. Johnson, has had financially. Guy starts a business off with a 500K loan and in less then 25 years sells the company for 3 Billion. That aint bad in anybodies book. But I do have some complaints about BET that transcends making money. I find that even BET's musiq...
Reply

Re: Comatose Woman Taken Off Feeding Tube

herdswoman ·
This is an area where I have had some experience and there is a story I would like to share with all of you: I was once forced to keep someone alive who did not have a living will. The adult children were at each other's throats. Their mother, a small, frail woman of 78 years had had open heart surgery which she went into very uncertainly. "Should I have it? Maybe I shouldn't." She had made these statements to many people, family and friends but put nothing in writing, nor had she made a...
Reply

Re: Should felons be allowed to vote?

ricardomath ·
Here's the section relating to International Human Rights Law: http://www.hrw.org/reports98/vote/usvot98o-06.htm#P116_2832 (Maybe Vox can tell us what all this stuff means. ) Illegal , noun: A term used by the descendents of European Immigrants to refer to descendants of Native Americans Plowshares Actions The Nuclear Resister School of the Americas Watch Cauca, Colombia [This message was edited by ricardomath on October 25, 2003 at 10:12 PM.]
Reply

Re: Black Coalition Announces Gay Marriage Support

ricardomath ·
Non-Discrimination in Civil Marriage: Perspectives from International Human Rights Law and Practice A Human Rights Watch Briefing Paper Many people take for granted that their government will acknowledge their relationships of love and care. Yet some relationships are arbitrarily denied that recognition. The results may be devastating. A partner may be denied the rights to * make medical decisions on a partner's behalf when she is sick, or even visit the partner or the partner's child in...
Reply

Re: Was Aristide Kidnapped.

Kevin41 ·
***This country just does whatever it wants to with other countries in the world...but handle the countries that do not take schit from the U.S. with kid gloves...it is amazing how that works.... From His First Day in Office, Bush Was Ousting Aristide: Where were the media when Haiti's leader was railroaded and rousted? By Jeffrey D. Sachs March 4, 2004 If the circumstances were not so calamitous, the American-orchestrated removal of former President Jean-Bertrand Aristide from Haiti would...
Reply

Re: Pacers center thinks age limit has racist undertones

MBM ·
Brother, the majority of NBA players, in total, are busts. The fact that we are talking about some of the absolute best players in the entire league, and they came directly from high school, IMO speaks to the suceess of the practice. Moreover, I would guess that a higher percentage of high schoolers are "successful in the NBA verus those coming out of college. So - using your reasoning, 4 year college players would - on average - provide a "better product" than those coming out of high...
Reply

Re: Let's just talk EVIDENCE - MICHAEL JACKSON!

Michael ·
"*Lashid rolls eyes, ...and yawns* I see that we are not willing to just stick with discussing evidence ...Is it fair to ask if any of y'all actually even follow the trial, court documents, etc.? Yet, you are all so quick to speak on the case and give an instant "verdict"? ...Go back to doing your "investigation" through Access Hollywood! ...And I ALSO see that this "African-American" board is full of non-black posters... "Jacko"? ...A very non-black reference to Mr. Jackson, wouldn't you...
Reply

Re: Let's just talk EVIDENCE - MICHAEL JACKSON!

Michael ·
....If Michael Jackson would have molested a Black child, generally speaking few Black people would have any faith in the courts bringing Michael Jackson to justice, and make no mistake, street justice would have been swift. Media coverage of his death, wake, or funeral would come later. .....either way, the average individual would not have any sympathy for his pedophile hide! Let's see: A. ....Michael Jackson paid out 20 million in hush money in 1993 in response to a claim filed by the...
Reply

Re: Shooting down, Nmaginate

IRONHORSE ·
The mere fact, Kweli4real, that you, Vox, and Faheem feel the need to come to the defense of this character, Nmaginate, speaks volumes--the mere fact that each of you feels the need to hop in and give each other pats on the back after having made a little discussion is even more ridiculous--are you people in such need of ego-stroking and moral support that you have to pat each other on the back after every comment? You guys remind me of a divorced housewives club, "Oh, honey, you're doing so...
Reply

Re: Shooting down, Nmaginate

Kweli4Real ·
"The bottom line is you refuse to accept that a newcomer could come in here, and in such a short amount of time, turn you rigid suckers upside down with a mixture of a little wit, a little ingenuity, and good ole' fashioned common sense *smirking* Everybody is intelligent, educated and gainfully employed in here, give or take a few--so tell me something: where is the entertainment in everybody doing the same damn thing? Burping on and on about a particular subject, flinging a few high browed...
Reply

Re: For first time since slavery, black lives not improving

Maisa ·
I think this is the right spot to put my message. i've looked all over the forum but i think this is it. Here goes Posted 7/28/2005 10:28 PM Updated 7/28/2005 11:49 PM Disappearance draws media's gaze By Mark Memmott, USA TODAY Eleven days after a young, pregnant woman who is black and Hispanic disappeared in Philadelphia, the national media are giving her the type of attention they previously devoted to white women. LaToyia Figueroa, 24, who is five months pregnant and the mother of a...
Reply

Re: Women Say Goodbye To Competition.....

TruthSeeker ·
...finally, someone gets it! I agree with much in that article. It should be required reading for every woman on the planet. It should be handed out to every female child at birth...I mean the moment she gets here, before the doc slaps em on the butt, before the nurse wipes em' off. --> "Here, chile, read this!" Physical attraction will always play a role, but let's be real. Real relationships, IMO, have depth. Any relationship based solely, or even overly so, on just the physical...
Reply

Re: Sudanese Online Research Association

Dusty Elbow ·
Im not going to lose my language. A sociolinguistic study of language use and attitudes to language maintenance of multilingual Dinka Sudanese teens, By Meredith Izon A sociolinguistic study of language use and attitudes to language maintenance of multilingual Dinka Sudanese teens, by Meredith Izon Click here to download the full text, printable version. Abstract This study investigates the patterns of language use and attitudes to language maintenance of a selected group of Sudanese migrant...
Reply

Re: sexual orientation

ma'am ·
Asexuality does exist. There is still debate over whether it's a sexual orientation. I think it's because sexual orientation usually means sexual interest. And they don't have any. Some think it's a disorder. Iono what I think. Ever see "Male, 33, Seeks Puberty"? It's a documentary about a 33 year old man who never went through puberty. His interest towards women wasn't strong, but after the doc implanted a few testosterone tablets into his bum, he was on. So I've wondered whether at least...
Reply

Re: Racism Going Mainstream

UppityNegress ·
It's both humorus and painful watching extremist trying to distill "facts" out of half-truths and shoddy statistics. I'll give that one a "questionable", simply because I do believe in diversity, and in order to have diversity there needs to be a diverse population of races. I don't wish to see any ethnic group or race dwindle, but white Americans aren't going anywhere soon. Exaggerated, though with elements of truth, methinks. Yes, the Mexican government does turn a blind eye to their...
Reply

Re: Fibroids Are Stealing Our Fertility

ma'am ·
They scare the hell out of me. There is only one White women that I know about who had to have a fibroid removed, but I swear they attack the Black women I know in spurts. There are three who were just diagnosed. And it always happens in groups like that. It's kind of sad because one always said that she never wanted any kids. Now that the doc has found a huge one on her uterus, she seems upset about the possiblity of not having children.
Reply

Re: The Original Internet Political Quiz

sunnubian ·
CCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS, You fall exactly on the border of two political philosophies... . LIBERAL LIBERTARIAN LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to...
Reply

Re: What Deal, as it Applies to the Benefits of Being an Illegal Immigrant in the U.S.!

Michael ·
...now again, the door is wide to anyone who chooses to relocate to Mexico, the Sudan, Haiti, Uganda, Liberia, the Ivory Coast, , Libya, Iraq, Cuba, etc., etc. ......Heck, even the illegal immigrants prefer living in the U.S. than........should I say it....... ************************ THE NATION More Cubans Striking Out Across the Sea The Coast Guard notes a big increase in the number of people trying make land in the U.S. Patrols are stepped up to stem the tide. By John-Thor Dahlburg, Times...
Reply

Re: Pat Tillman...

ricardomath ·
Pat Tillman, Our Hero Dave Zirin "I don't believe it," seethed Ann Coulter. Her contempt was directed at a September 25 San Francisco Chronicle story reporting that former NFL star and Army Ranger war hero Pat Tillman, who was killed in Afghanistan last year, believed the US war on Iraq was "f***ing illegal" and counted Noam Chomsky among his favorite authors. It must have been quite a moment for Coulter, who upon Tillman's death described him in her inimitably creepy fashion as "an American...
Reply

Re: Survey Shows Most Blacks Favor Slavery Reparations

NativeAlien ·
Nmaginate: You off your meds again, dog? You know what the doc said. You and I don't converse because you're the brotha at the picnic that talks the loudest and the longest and when everyone walks aways bored... you mistaken it for victory. You must really need the loot to get so wrapped up in this, my man. I can spare a little change for you, dude. Ciao!
Reply

Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams

Michael ·
"Yes, please do. As a Los Angeles native, I happen to know that it is never reported that satistically, many of the gang-related deaths in L.A. are done by and suffered by the ruthless Hispanic gangs that have taken over where the truce between Bloods and the Crips after the '92 riots left off." by EbonyRose .....Truce..... ....an end to senseless Black on Black senseless killing, etc., etc.?????? .......you must kidding because in 2005, the bloodshed between Crips, Bloods, Crips and Crips,...
Reply

Re: 2000 FACES

Constructive Feedback (Guest) ·
The dividend is NOT the problem. GM prior to these cuts is a company that is structured to produce 3.8 million cars but they were only selling 3.2 million. This restructuring is a long time coming. How do you factor in all of the additional people working at the newly built Hyundia, Toyota, Honda and BMW plants that have sprung up over the years in this country? (Not to mention increases in productivity and automation) Please also note about GM's GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS: ...
Reply

Re: 2000 FACES

Negrological ·
are you trying to imply that manufacturing jobs are on the rise in the united states? who's going to hire these displaced manufacturing workers from GM? the general worker is being screwed for the benefit for the shareholders...that's a fact you'll be hard pressed to disprove. don't take my word for it...here is a clip from the conservative show, scarborough country. jim cramer has forgotten more about wall street and you and i will probably ever know and this is one of the rare instances i...
Reply

Re: Is Gay the New Black? Marriage Ban Spurs Debate

Empty Purnata ·
It was once illegal for a black person to go to certain institutions in this country. What's legal is not always what is ethically right. If that was the case then do you also object to non-Christians getting married? They don't recognize your God when they get married. If the law is being defined on what is "scriptural" that is a clear violation of the 1st Amendment. http://www.law.cornell.edu/con...on.billofrights.html Basing laws on whether or not they are "scriptural" is a violation of...
Reply

Re: Doctors REVERSE Mammogram Advice: Do It At Age 50, Not 40

shulamite ·
I think, yes, if you had an primary family member who had been diagnosed (mom, aunt, sister). Part of this is number crunching by health insurers, but this argument fails for many, reasons. One is that digital mammograms, which are becoming the standard of care, are extremely cheap - in every country except the U.S. That's the issue, here. Why are procedures so friggin' and unnecessarily expensive in the States? Instead of saying, it's too costly for no real therapeutic benefit (which is )...
Reply

Re: new incaracation statistics

Lea ·
I don't think drugs alone are a good reason to go to jail. Our drug laws are absurd, and useless at that, and it's time to rethink them. Factoid, your reasoning is...facile. TV causes people to do nothing. The media doesn't have as much influence as some would like to think. People do what they want to do, and no amount of TV can change that. Denny's can put any actor in their commercials, and it would never occur to me to step inside their restaurants. I don't care what ads Doc Marten's use...
Reply

Re: Ras Tafari a.k.a. Jesus 'Christ'

Norland ·
Thank you, Soul-Doc for your compliments. I think you're a religious freak and stand by MY beliefs. The name calling does GET VICIOUS here sometimes, but it's A-OK when thrown at me. There's no skin off my Ample Nose!!
Reply

Re: Ras Tafari a.k.a. Jesus 'Christ'

soul_doctor73 ·
I haven't called you any names Norland. I implied, but I did not attach them to you. Isaiah 1;2-3 "Hear, O heavens, and listen, O earth; for the LORD has spoken: I reared up children and brought them up, but they have rebelled agaist me. The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master's crib; but Israel does not know, My people do not understand."
Reply

Re: A Black Olympic Team

whatzgoingon ·
******************************** WHAT IF..... What if Michael Jordan, who was dismissed from the Washington Wizards, had finally come to the conclusion that no matter how popular he was in basketball and around the world, some little old white man controlled his destiny. Michael Jordan's destiny. I mean he put over $40 million in ticket sales alone in Abe Pollin's coffers. The Wizards were a team that he alone personally made popular and profitable. He alone made the team and organization a...
Reply

Re: What is the demarcation point of worker exploitation?

Noah The African ·
Well said Soul Doc...but more importantly...true dat.
Reply

Re: Geraldine Ferraro: Former Vice Presidential Nominee's Racist Remarks.

HonestBrother ·
diary of a mad law professor | posted March 6, 2008 (March 24, 2008 issue) House of Cards Patricia J. Williams It was delightful, those early days when Republicans were in fractious disarray and the Democratic field bloomed with interesting candidates like a pasture full of daffodils--any of them! All of them! Bluebirds sang. We were rolling in good will. Now, however, John McCain has unified the right with a lizardy, smothering oil of "my friend," "my friends" and "hey listen, pal." And...
Reply

Re: A Panther in Africa

Oshun Auset ·
Thanks for all the advice on how to access more documentaries everyone. Faheem I share your "addiction"...and you guys have given me more access to getting my "fix"...lol AudioGuy, I agree about Life and Debt being "eye openning"...to say the least. I actually purchased 'Life and Debt' on DVD as soon as it was available(I harrassed the distribution company for a couple of months to get the release date). I think it is one of the best movies I have seen at explaining IMF/World Bank policies...
Reply

Re: The Doctor Did it!!!

EbonyRose ·
Yep!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!! Dr. Murray certainly wasn't squeaky clean .... or completely "innocent" .... in the death of MJ!!! But he DAMN sure wasn't the only "guilty" party who contributed to his demise, either!!! I believe there is PLENTY of blame to go around ...but, unfortunately, the good doctor is the ONLY one that's going to do any paying for it. And, as far as the family goes, I do have some sympathy for them, of course, but .... they were enablers just as much as...
Reply

Re: A good commentary about black involvement with Occupy Wallstreet

NSpirit ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: Originally Posted by NSpirit: Black People should support Occupy. Could you just offer a few points as to why. Thanks NSpirit. Black people have been bent over, phukked and re-phukked by corporate america and the financial sector. Not so long ago we learned about the redlining in addition to giving white americans with similar credit scores BETTER mortgage deals. That foreclosure thing hit us hard and BLacks and Hispanics were blamed for the "mortgage crisis"...
Reply

Re: The Doctor Did it!!!

EbonyRose ·
Poor Doc. Murray. He needs to be a blond-haired, blue-eyed, celebrity White girl .... then he could be a REPEAT OFFENDING drunk-driving, community-service-dodging, jewel-stealing thief ... and only serve 5 hours of his sentence behind bars.
Reply

Re: An example why Florida is looking pretty stupid.

sunnubian ·
Re: An example why Florida is looking pretty stupid.
Reply

Re: There is Good Material that Could be Published/Circulated in the Black Community, But Unfortunately for Various Reasons This Information Does not Reach the Black Community.

Michael L ·
Originally Posted by Michael L: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Some good points, alright . . . but casting DavidOyelowo was not “sleazy, detrimental or sacrilegious” to the portrayal of MLK, Jr. Are you saying that because Oyelowo was not American born, this is an insult to all African Americans? Nah. He’s an upstanding actor. He did a noble job. Along same lines, omitting details of MLK, Jr.’s private sex life in the movie, Selma, did not “distort” and “defame” Black History. The...
Reply

Re: There is Good Material that Could be Published/Circulated in the Black Community, But Unfortunately for Various Reasons This Information Does not Reach the Black Community.

Michael L ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Let me put it this way, 99.9% of people, especially African Americans, DO NOT CARE ABOUT MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., "SIDE WOMEN". 99.9% OF PEOPLE DO NOT CARE! ...saying, stating, writing, and/or typing phrases, sentences, etc., etc., that 99.9% of people, especially African Americans do not care is not proof . Again..... Of course you can only speak for sunnubian. http://beyondbabylon.blogspot....ved-double-life.html http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1193595...
Reply

Re: There is Good Material that Could be Published/Circulated in the Black Community, But Unfortunately for Various Reasons This Information Does not Reach the Black Community.

Michael L ·
" You’re kind of prejudiced against blacks . That’s why you disparage MLK." - DennisKalita You are making an unfounded statement to disparage my good reputation that you cannot prove! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mllofton http://bit.ly/1OtcIlB With regard to other individuals, and my own justifiable contempt for MLK and/or other charlatan Black leaders, sellout Black lawyers, "Yellow Journalist" Black Journalists, etc., etc., these individuals have trashed his or her own character...
Reply

Re: There is Good Material that Could be Published/Circulated in the Black Community, But Unfortunately for Various Reasons This Information Does not Reach the Black Community.

Michael L ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: You toot one note only on your horn. I heard it. L8R http://pjmedia.com/ronradosh/2...and-the-movie-selma/ "Selma’s director, Ava DuVernay, apparently gave in to the wishes of the King family that Abernathy’s role be diminished. Galloway suggests this took place because of their anger at what Abernathy wrote in his 1989 autobiography , in which he claimed that the night before he was assassinated in 1968, King had spent the night with two women...."...
Reply

Re: Million Man and/or Woman Marches and Rallying Around a Civil Rights Activist, Will Not Stop Any of These Criminal Perpetrators. “Money Talks, and B.S. Walks”

Michael L ·
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1192139 RE: CNN I-Report: " Michael Brown and other Black men, or boys would still be alive today had each of these individuals had respect for the authority of a police officer !" -Ceyseau, 11-26-14 Selected comment: "FINALLY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT COMPLETELY IGNORING THE TRUTH!!! Law enforcement in this country are not out menacing around killing people because of the person's skin color . I am sorry but this kid completely deserves what he got from the officer...
Reply

Re: Tamir Rice Shooting Found 'Reasonable' !!!!!!

Michael L ·
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1163675 http://articles.latimes.com/20...ct/29/local/me-43955 "LAPD Officer's Gunfire Kills Actor at Party" by Richard Winton and Sue Fox, LA Times excerpt: Anthony Dwain Lee, 39, of Van Nuys, who appeared in the movie "Liar, Liar" and on such television shows as "ER" and "NYPD Blue," was shot at multiple times by Officer Tarriel Hopper, who fired from outside through a window, authorities said. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=113971 "Actor Shot...
Reply

Re: Tamir Rice Shooting Found 'Reasonable' !!!!!!

Michael L ·
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1163675 CNN I-Report: "Evidently the Only News Worthy Stories that the Black Community is Concerned With is anything that can be Blamed on Caucasians . In Contrast Black Criminals in Business Suits Receive Awards and Commendation!" This issue has nothing to do with racism . T here are Black, Hispanic, Korean, etc., etc., Police Officers, who can and will also pull the trigger on a child or anyone else brandishing a toy that looks like a real firearm ....and...
 
×
×
×
×