Tagged With "COPS EXECUTING BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA"

Reply

Re: #NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting

sunnubian ·
I think it should be a collective effort by ALL Black athletes, not just LeBron; all of them on every team in America from college to the pros, and all at once.
Reply

Re: Chicago Cop Charged in Death of Unarmed Rekia Boyd

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: The officer will most likely be cleared, as the charge of involuntary manslaughter is one of the lowest murder charges you can receive. Rekia Boyd did nothing more than walk on the public street and for that she was murdered and denied timely medical care. That's exactly what I'm thinking, that he's been given such a low charge with anticipation of his getting away with murder; the "trial" is no more than a damn mirage of justice [they one they show to Black...
Reply

Re: A pregnant black woman who was punched and thrown to the ground by white cops is convicted and given jail time and the white cops go free?

homie ·
Kocolicious Are black people retarded? The Raw Reality “I still say that this is racial profiled simply cuz I've seen white people cuss police out, spit at them....kick at them...sometimes one may even have a gun...and the police most times will warn or ignore them entirely and tell the person to put his weapon away. They have more TOLERANCE for white people than any other race in this country. And to say that police officers don't show favortisum[sp] toward white folks who does the same...
Reply

Re: D.C. Cop Claims He Was ‘Joking’ About Shooting Michelle Obama

Xumbrarchist ·
Originally Posted by Fabulous: Had the officer been "black" he'd be sittin' in jail right now, however, because he is white he gets a slap on the wrist (as usual)... I think he should lose his job at the very least. Had the officer been Black there is no telling how many Black people he would have had kicking his ass. LOL Xum
Reply

Re: D.C. Cop Claims He Was ‘Joking’ About Shooting Michelle Obama

Fabulous ·
Originally Posted by Xumbrarchist: Originally Posted by Fabulous: Had the officer been "black" he'd be sittin' in jail right now, however, because he is white he gets a slap on the wrist (as usual)... I think he should lose his job at the very least. Had the officer been Black there is no telling how many Black people he would have had kicking his ass. LOL Xum LOL ... sho you right
Reply

Re: A pregnant black woman who was punched and thrown to the ground by white cops is convicted and given jail time and the white cops go free?

Kocolicious ·
Brother Kraal[homie] wrote: All of the above was true in 1865, 1900, 1930, and 1965 and still true in 2014. That’s why we had Nate Turner, Malcolm X, The Black Panther Party and so on. The white man and the police have been fucking with us for centuries!!!When will black people learn that you don’t fuck with the white police! If you do and they put hands on you, no need to holler “I’m pregnant,” because our history has taught us that they don’t CARE!! According the video, the police were not...
Reply

Re: #NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting

sunnubian ·
Of course Black people need to "band together across the board", which would include LeBron James and each and every Black professional athlete in America. No, I don't believe LeBron should take this on all by himself, but LeBron James and all other Black professional athletes that dominate in any sport should be, as we speak meeting to plan how they are going to boycott the games or all of a sudden fall too "ill" to play, etc. During the Civil Rights Movement, the Black athletes, actors,...
Reply

Re: D.C. Cop Claims He Was ‘Joking’ About Shooting Michelle Obama

Fabulous ·
Had the officer been "black" he'd be sittin' in jail right now, however, because he is white he gets a slap on the wrist (as usual)... I think he should lose his job at the very least.
Topic

Mall Security Guards Kill Unarmed Black Man in Detroit Suburb and Get Away With It

sunnubian ·
Mall Security Guards Kill Unarmed Black Man in Detroit Suburb and Get Away With It September 20, 2014 | Posted by Nick Chiles McKenzie Cochran Apparently even mall security guards can kill an unarmed Black man and get away with it. Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper announced this week that there was no proof of criminal intent in the death of McKenzie Cochran, 25, who died at the Northland Mall in the Detroit suburb of Southland last January. So there will be no criminal charges...
Reply

Re: Crime Cop Says Killing Black People Is Okay Because ‘It’s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down’

Xeon ·
"It is so damn apparent that all of this police brutality and racists murdering Black people, is being deliberately orchestrated and is prelude to something far worse for Black people in America." Really? Like what?
Reply

Re: “I Hate N*ggers. That Is All”: 5 Ohio Deputies Probed For Years Of Shockingly Racist Text Messages

Norland ·
These feelings are probably more than likely pervasive throughout the entire police departments in the whole United States of America and therein lies the problem why our kids are being murdered by them. We'd probably be better off believing that no white person in the country likes Africans therefore, no matter what they did/do, we wouldn't/won't be surprised. Racism has made these people a scary lot. These feelings have always been among them. When they go on TV talking about how wonderful...
Reply

Re: #NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting

Norland ·
Stop putting money in YT's pockets in all ways necessary until they can respect us as a people. Military, Basketball, Football, all the little boy sports that bring them big bucks. Stop killing FOR them until they can stop KILLING OUR CHILDREN AND US. They're nothing but a bunch of murderers anyway. Ask the Natives, they have stories to tell. They're somewhere in the wilderness on Reservations; similar to Cages 2 million of our black asses are locked up in. The Spirits of the Enslaved and...
Reply

Re: Freddie Gray Officer Allegedly Threatened To Kill Himself And Ex-Partner’s Husband Per Court Docs

Norland ·
When they came over here running from either their Bat Caves or England, they were mentally deranged racists, sadists, sociopaths, psychopaths, and homicidal maniacs and they still have a grip on our black behinds 5 centuries and counting. Lots of us love these creeps to our deaths; copying them and grinnin' and skinnin'. These maniacs are all we know. "America" our psychopathic Crypt-keeper looking PRETEND Step Pappy. He forced us from Africa so he'd have someone to continuously berate and...
Reply

Re: [REMEMBER THIS CASE?]Police Accuse 12-Year-Old Black Girl Of Being A Prostitute Outside Of Her Home, Beat And Kidnap Her

sunnubian ·
No one has to take an "oath of allegiance" to America, but immigrants to America that are being naturalized. However, the only slavery Black people are suffering from, is mental slavery. But, mental slavery is something Black people must free themselves from, and the chains that bind Black people to mental slavery are, DIVISION, IGNORANCE OF THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE BLACK RACE, AND DISORGANIZATION.
Reply

Re: Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report

Cholly ·
They went to Burger King. Burger King! The most highly sought after and dangerous man in America and the cops took him to Burger King. WTF? You hungry? Take this tasty burger of a good ole' fashioned police knuckle sandwich beat down and then wash it all down with plenty of ice cold mace spray. You also want something from the dollar menu? Another punch to the face. This White racist terrorist killer gets to examine the Burger King menu but if it were a Black man who killed 9 innocent White...
Reply

Re: Freddie Gray Officer Allegedly Threatened To Kill Himself And Ex-Partner’s Husband Per Court Docs

Norland ·
What is power?? Who gives power?? How does one get power?? There's bullying, terrorizing, gangbanging, deliberately hurting folks. All these things happen when one's surrounded by like-minded people. White people gave "power" to themselves?? Did they buy the "power"? They're buying the Presidency. That's fo' sho'. How many white dudes "runnin'" now, 250?? Every time one turns on TV another "runs" onboard. Presidency salary should be minimum wage. Who'd be runnin' then? The Koch Bros.???
Reply

Re: Thug Cop Sentenced To Five Years For Shoving Gun In Man’s Mouth, Believes He’s The Victim

RadioRaheem ·
I use to live in PG County and yes, cops like that exist in high abundance there. A few years ago, PG County, MD was both the richest Black County in the USA and, at the exact same time, the highest police killing of Black citizens. God Bless America!
Topic

Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report

sunnubian ·
Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report BY JASON SILVERSTEIN NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 3:45 AM Updated: Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 10:25 AM Cops Bought Dylann Roof Burger King After His Calm Arrest: Report NY Daily News Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Storm Roof got a free meal from police on his way to jail. They went to Burger King. After about 16 hours on the run, the admitted mass murderer complained to cops arresting him in Shelby,...
Topic

#NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting

sunnubian ·
#NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting December 29, 2015 | Posted by Ricky Riley Tagged With: #BlackLivesMatter , Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Tim McGinty , lebron james , Tamir Rice , Tamir Rice Death , Tamir Rice investigation , Tamir Rice shooting , Timothy J. McGinty After news broke that Officer Timothy Loehmann would not be facing charges for shooting 12-year-old Tamir Rice , many citizens took to Twitter to discuss their general outrage over...
Reply

Re: Having Cash While Black — Rapper Attacked By Police After He Withdrew $200K To Buy Car

sunnubian ·
THE RACE WAR ON BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA BLACK COPS HELPING WAGE THE WAR jim crow policing Racist Harassment of Black males in America THE RACE WAR ON BLACK MALES IN AMERICA I hope he sues the bank for calling the cops on him and the cops for even showing up, AND actually arresting him, drawing guns on him, humiliating him and laughing at him, over his own damn money. Too bad Benson's statement, “ I might just take this right here and throw it in the strip club tonight just cuz they made me...
Reply

Re: Crime Cop Says Killing Black People Is Okay Because ‘It’s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down’

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by Xeon: "It is so damn apparent that all of this police brutality and racists murdering Black people, is being deliberately orchestrated and is prelude to something far worse for Black people in America." Really? Like what? The troll is b-a-a-ack with his old same bag of tricks and setups. Give it up, troll! We all see your lame game.
Reply

Re: Crime Cop Says Killing Black People Is Okay Because ‘It’s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down’

sunnubian ·
It is so damn apparent that all of this police brutality and racists murdering Black people, is being deliberately orchestrated and is prelude to something far worse for Black people in America. It's time for Black people in America to Protest our so-called "leaders", Black politicians, Black attorneys, and African Americans with clout and money that sit back and do and say absolutely nothing while all these Lynchings of Black people take place. Racists in America are trying to instigate a...
Reply

Re: Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report

Norland ·
All this explicitly shows, is that a white "man" killing black people and black people killing black people are in separate leagues, although the results are identical. A white person killing black people is not determined to be wrong. They've been killing black people since 1619. It really does not PHASE THEM!!!!
Topic

White Ex-Cop Turned Pastor to Fellow Caucasians: ‘The Bloodshed On Its Way is Not on Hands of Blacks But is on Our Hands’

sunnubian ·
White Ex-Cop Turned Pastor to Fellow Caucasians: ‘The Bloodshed On Its Way is Not on Hands of Blacks But is on Our Hands’ July 22, 2016 | Posted by Ricky Riley Tagged With: Alton Sterling , Pastor Dana Stevens , Philando Castile , Police brutality , white backlash In a provocative video posted on his Facebook page July 15, a pastor and former law enforcement officer uses the biblical book of Exodus to explain why cops are more likely to kill unarmed Black men . In the nearly 8-minute video,...
Reply

Re: Tamir Rice shooting: Call for US replica gun law change

Norland ·
There would be no one alive from my generation, had these bastards been born when kids were all up in the neighborhoods playing Cowboys and Indians. Would have been WW 144 up in the joint called "America." "Cops" didn't display their insanity so blatantly then; you could even like a couple. They wore blue uniforms with matching caps and looked human and humane. Now they look like COPISIS with nothing but murdering young black men on their minds.
Reply

Re: Crime Cop Says Killing Black People Is Okay Because ‘It’s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down’

sunnubian ·
Operation Ghetto Storm: 2012 Annual Report on the extrajudicial killing of 313 Black people by police, security guards and vigilantes The Report exposes how every 28 hours someone inside the United States, employed or protected by the U.S. government kills a Black child, woman or man. These state-sanctioned killings are the casualties of what we call " Operation Ghetto Storm ," a perpetual war to invade, occupy and pacify Black communities-- much like the U.S. invades and occupies the Middle...
Topic

The Porcine Doctrine

sunnubian ·
Black Agenda Report Home » Blogs » Raymond Nat Turner's blog Porcine Doctrine Submitted by Raymond Nat Turner on Wed, 10/08/2014 - 09:14 by Raymond Nat Turner Breathe Relax Aim Sight Squeeze Off bulls eyes on ‘suspects’ backs ’10 rings’ in ‘suspects’ chests Rummage through trusty ‘war bags’ for Guns with filed-off serial #s in baggies , Get good prints from warm hands as They bleed out , or just let the gun drop From the baggy, beside the bleeding out ‘Suspects,’ the shootees’ bodies —did...
Reply

Re: Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report

sunnubian ·
The main reason this really ticks me off, is the fact that there are so many cops out there that won't even render aid to innocent Black people, let alone a suspected criminal, and that will not give medical attention to a hurt or bleeding or dying Black person, and that, as we have witnessed with Eric Garner, will hold EMS at bay until the Black person actually dies, and as has been done with many other Black people, wait to call EMS or hold EMS at bay until the Black person bleeds to death.
Topic

[REMEMBER THIS CASE?]Police Accuse 12-Year-Old Black Girl Of Being A Prostitute Outside Of Her Home, Beat And Kidnap Her

sunnubian ·
Police Accuse 12-Year-Old Black Girl Of Being A Prostitute Outside Of Her Home, Beat And Kidnap Her By Stephen D Foster Jr on September 17, 2014 6:57 pm · Dymond Milburn, age 12. Image via The Free Thought Project If you think police brutality is only a recent issue, think again. By now, most of us have heard the report of Django Unchained actress, Danièle Watts, being arrested by police who mistook her for a prostitute. But did you know the same thing happened to an African-American child...
Topic

Cut On Camera: Cop Hacks Off Black Woman’s Hair As She Twist In Pain

sunnubian ·
Cut On Camera: Cop Hacks Off Black Woman’s Hair As She Twist In Pain February 1, 2014 | Filed under: Featured , Headlines | Posted by: Editorial_Staff 5 Would they have done this to a White woman AFRICANGLOBE – Cut on Camera: a White female officer officer – yanking a Black woman’s head back and hacking off her hair. The incident happened inside the Warren County jail and was caught on video. At many jails, prisoners are required to remove hair extensions that clip in because they could be...
Topic

Police terror in Milwaukee

sunnubian ·
Police terror in Milwaukee By Workers World staff on September 18, 2014 Protest at Red Arrow park in Milwaukee Aug. 22 demands justice for victims of police terror. Photo: Bryan G. Pfeifer Dontre Hamilton was sleeping in Red Arrow Park in downtown Milwaukee on April 30. Moments later he lay on the ground dead, shot at least 14 times by a Milwaukee cop. Family spokesperson Nathaniel Hamilton, Dontre’s brother, says that before the cop that killed Dontre arrived on the scene, two police...
Topic

Autopsy Finds Jonathan Sanders Was Strangled By Cop, Death A Homicide

sunnubian ·
Autopsy Finds Jonathan Sanders Was Strangled By Cop, Death A Homicide By Editorial_Staff - Jul 17, 2015 Jonathan Sanders AFRICANGLOBE – Although a preliminary autopsy report ruling Jonathan Sanders’ death a homicide, caused by manual asphyxiatio n, came as no surprise to his friends and relatives, they hope it is the first step towards justice. “The community and the attorneys for Jonathan Sanders feel that this is enough to establish probable cause exists with which to indict Officer...
Reply

Re: A Sitting Texas Judge Called for the Hanging of A Black Suspect

sunnubian ·
Burnet County Judge James Oakley typed the words “Time for a tree and a rope” **************************************************************** Now, there is no way in hell that I'm anywhere near trying to condone what this killer did, or anyone out there ambushing and murdering innocent police officers, but I posted this because it is just one more of myriad of racist statements, innuendo, and outright threats, coming from America's racists BECAUSE of Donald Trump and his RACIST CAMPAIGN and...
Reply

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About the Killing of Laquan McDonald by Police

Norland ·
Every time they utter this young fellas name, they play the video. Those little pockets dancing away, before the shot. I know he was probably saying to himself, "Hope I can get the hell away from these damn cops alive." The news repeats the same fucking stuff over and over until you can memorize what they're going to say. I've seen Bill Cosby's mugshot about 50 times since it was posted yesterday, plus his stumble, his cane, he holding onto a black woman and a white man, his placing his hand...
Reply

Re: What Is It Going To Take to Wake Black People Up?

Kocolicious ·
What is it going to take to wake black people up? Well...that's a million dollar question! But!
Reply

Re: [REMEMBER THIS CASE?]Police Accuse 12-Year-Old Black Girl Of Being A Prostitute Outside Of Her Home, Beat And Kidnap Her

Norland ·
These Europeans don't see us as CITIZENS. All I've done is pledge allegiance to the flag, every damn day that I was in school, haven't been anywhere that's been required since. There's SOMETHING that riles these creeps against us every damn day of the year for 500 years and counting, with no repercussions from ANYONE. They don't treat the foreigners here like they do us, the country they're originally from would "raise the roof." We've had our asses hung, slung and rung and NO ONE'S said...
Reply

Re: ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Bill Adds Cops To ‘Protected Class’ – Could Make Resisting Arrest A ‘Hate Crime’

sunnubian ·
I wouldn't call it jim crow, but only because it's not directed specifically against a particular race , though, that does not make it any better in the least. Even in this case, they had him arrested and accused of murder, hell in America, they are murdering Black people without even an arrest or the person committing a crime, but are murdering Black people [including Black teenagers and Black children] for merely existing . In America Black people are being murdered by racist cops merely...
Topic

Randall Kerrick indicted: Charlotte officer charged in deadly shooting of unarmed Jonathan Ferrell

sunnubian ·
UPDATED 4:37 PM EST Jan 27, 2014 Ofc. Randall Kerrick, left, and Jonathan Ferrell, right WCNC CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A grand jury has indicted Charlotte police officer Randall Kerrick for voluntary manslaughter in the shooting an unarmed man. The indictment was handed up Monday hours after a judge ruled the North Carolina Attorney General's office could resubmit the case to a grand jury. Last week, a Mecklenburg County grand jury last week refused to indict Kerrick on a voluntary manslaughter...
Reply

Re: Cops bought Dylann Roof Burger King after his calm arrest: report

RadioRaheem ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: The main reason this really ticks me off, is the fact that there are so many cops out there that won't even render aid to innocent Black people, let alone a suspected criminal, and that will not give medical attention to a hurt or bleeding or dying Black person, and that, as we have witnessed with Eric Garner, will hold EMS at bay until the Black person actually dies, and as has been done with many other Black people, wait to call EMS or hold EMS at bay until...
Reply

Re: Jury Selected For Cop Who Allegedly Raped 13 Black Women; Twitter Questions Lack of Media Coverage

Norland ·
Black men can't protect Black anything when they're chasing after more white pussy than white men. The white men are chasing after each other's behinds; the black women are left hanging in limbo. It's the America way. We're so fucked. Take that any way you choose. If black men were any kind of "protectors", it seems we wouldn't be here from Jump Street. We'd be, right now, where we BELONG. Something's screwed up royally, we're all here in the United States of America calling ourselves...
Topic

Florida Cop Fired Over Using Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets [VIDEO]

sunnubian ·
Florida Cop Fired Over Using Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets [VIDEO] Apr 14, 2013 By NewsOne Staff Share 270 Share on email <noscript>lt;img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-2382315" alt="Sgt. Ron King" src="http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ron-king-screenshot.jpg?w=620amp;#038;h=350" width="620" height="350" /gt;</noscript> Florida police sergeant Ron King was fired Friday after offering Trayvon Martin shooting targets to colleagues during training, reports...
Reply

Re: ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Bill Adds Cops To ‘Protected Class’ – Could Make Resisting Arrest A ‘Hate Crime’

Momentum ·
This is really bad, bad news if this becomes law. Psychopaths, sadists, bloodthirsty racists will come out of the woodwork to become cops. The United States is a deeply fascist, corrupt, racist country and with another establishment president like Hillary about to get elected life in America is about to get much worse. I wonder how much Black people can take, with 8 years of fuck you politics from a Black president and about to get another 4 to 8 years of go to hell and hope you die politics...
Topic

WATCH: Florida Man Threatened With Jail Time For Walking While Black [And For Not Having A "Plantation Pass"]

sunnubian ·
WATCH: Florida Man Threatened With Jail Time For Walking While Black Devonte Shipman, 21, only crossed the street without identification before his freedom became an issue. Written By NewsOne Staff Posted 15 hours ago 1.59K READS 342 32 A Black man was stopped and questioned by a Jacksonville sheriff’s officer last week for walking while Black, or walking without identification, reports the Miami Herald . J.S. Bolen , who is White, targeted Devonte Shipman , 21, for jaywalking. Video of the...
Reply

Re: Prosecutors Charge Cop Daniel Holtzclaw With Rape, Sexual Assault Of 8 Women

RadioRaheem ·
I think his fund raising efforts are fitting the pattern of if you killed, maim, rape, or harm a Black person you can generate money. This is sad on many levels.
Reply

Re: What Is It Going To Take to Wake Black People Up?

EarthAndSky ·
What Is It Going To Take to Wake Black People Up? Answer: After about 80% of the white population shows their true colors or comes out of the closet or goes all-out psycho on Blacks, which is all the same thing.
Topic

NAACP and Movement for Black Lives Call for Moratorium on Charter Schools

sunnubian ·
NAACP and Movement for Black Lives Call for Moratorium on Charter Schools Submitted by Glen Ford on Tue, 08/09/2016 - 16:17 charter schools Share this story... Forward Print HTML Reddit Viadeo in Share 1 A Black Agenda Radio commentary by executive editor Glen Ford “The NAACP and the Movement for Black Lives are both on the same page when it comes to charter schools.” Both organizations called for a halt to the spread of charter schools, with the NAACP charging that charters are “as...
Reply

Re: Why Black Americans Are Dying In The Company Of White Race Soldiers

sunnubian ·
Well, we can't loose sight of the fact that these police officers are probably not and never were the racist troglodytes that are using American police forces as their Klan/Neo-Nazi base to wage a coward's war on Black people in America. We need to remain focused on the cops that are out there doing the harassing, brutalizing, torturing and murdering of Black people with State-Sanctioned, America approved, Impunity .
Reply

Re: Horrifying New Footage of Philando Castile's Shooting Has Been Released

sunnubian ·
"Subtract the 100% lie about not listening to orders and all that’s left is that the cop assassinated Philando because he smelled pot ." ****************************************************** No, this was a jim crow LYNCHING ; he LYNCHED Philando because Philando was Black and he, just like all the other cops that have murdered Black people in cold blood, knew ahead of time that he would not be prosecuted, or would not be convicted if he were prosecuted for LYNCHING a Black person in...
Reply

Re: #NoJusticeNoLeBron Trends in Wake of Non-Indictment of Cops in Tamir Rice Shooting

Kocolicious ·
I disagree with this. That man has a RIGHT to make a living. It is not his responsibility to be the poster boy for justice. Every black person should be. If that's the case then let those who suggested it QUIT their jobs. See? There black people go again trying to get somebody else to do their focking work. LAZY! They can't call the shots on someone's else life. That's focking ridiculous. How about teaching your kids in the comfort of your home BLACK HISTORY? See folks are talking out the...
Reply

Re: Woman sues after cop avoids rape charges, says she was raped in front of her son

Momentum ·
Hell, what is worse if you can believe it, CBC sides with New Jim Crow and do not argue in Congress to create jobs, they should have been dead set against TPP another trade deal that will send more jobs out of the country and depress wages more and it's Black people it will hurt the most, we need those jobs, we need better schools and tons more Black owned businesses. Not being able to sustain yourself in decency and can not see a life with optimism is demoralizing. Black economic...
 
×
×
×
×