Skip to main content

Tagged With "inheritance is matrilineal"

Reply

Re: BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

DennisKalita ·
I greatly enjoyed this post. I did some research and found out that the Columbian drug cartels are in bed with the government there. Too bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxzQs6XR8A
Reply

Re: BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: I greatly enjoyed this post. I did some research and found out that the Columbian drug cartels are in bed with the government there. Too bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxzQs6XR8A Vultures; Always circling Black people, all over this planet. But the Black Race keeps it's head buried so deeply in the sands of "nationality", "religion", "tribe", the selling out of it own people and the idolization of non-Black people, that it doesn't even to notice. ...
Reply

Re: BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: I greatly enjoyed this post. I did some research and found out that the Columbian drug cartels are in bed with the government there. Too bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxzQs6XR8A Vultures; Always circling Black people, all over this planet. But the Black Race keeps it's head buried so deeply in the sands of "nationality", "religion", "tribe", the selling out of it own people and the idolization of non-Black people,...
Reply

Re: BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: I greatly enjoyed this post. I did some research and found out that the Columbian drug cartels are in bed with the government there. Too bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxzQs6XR8A Vultures; Always circling Black people, all over this planet. But the Black Race keeps it's head buried so deeply in the sands of "nationality", "religion", "tribe", the selling out of it own people and the...
Reply

Re: BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

DennisKalita ·
Something else. African cultures, you know, don't always value their own cultures. And if they do, they're torn or conflicted by the allure of materialism, mostly from Western imagery, an empty hallucination. But people are so poor too. Then there's extreme Islam that thinks it is the antidote to materialism. But their conditioning and insane actions are caught up in fatal error and human weakness too. This is how I ended up with my particular conclusions: All people's interpretations are...
Topic

BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE

sunnubian ·
BIJAGO PEOPLE: GUINEA BISSAU (AFRICAN) MATRIARCHAL TRIBE THAT MANIFESTS ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL CULTURES OF WEST AFRICA On the island of Orango Grande, in the Bijagos Archipelago, off the coast of Guinea Bissau, there is a matriarchal society where women possess all the power, where they organise themselves into associations which manage the economy, social welfare and the law. Bijago matriarch and her family It is they who impose sanctions, direct, advise and distribute goods, and they are...
×
×
×
×