Skip to main content

Tagged With "Parents Charged with Manslaughter"

Reply

Re: Parents sue schools, blaming students' deaths on hypnosis

Norland ·
I don't know what this post's about, but every damn white person in the picture above looks like they're either under hypnosis or some form of drugging. Is homeboy standing in the back even alive? There must not have been any makeup people on the premises. Parents do what you have to do. Everyone's having problems with everything in this country these days.
Reply

Re: Parents sue schools, blaming students' deaths on hypnosis

sunnubian ·
This post is about a school principal hypnotizing students , three students who all died in the same year after the hypnosis, after this school principal took liberties he did not legally [or morally] have. It should make ALL parents question their children about anytime they have been alone in a room with ANY school official(s) where ANYTHING odd or unusual took place. And, really, the "conspiracy theorist" in me makes me wonder just how many children have been done like this without their...
Reply

Re: Walmart Has Twerking Teddy Bears!

Norland ·
I want one. I can't stop laughing. The above link doesn't work for me, but it's on youtube. Twerking panda's too. The little bears have it down better than Miley did and they're cuter too. I like little toys that move. My inner child's loudly exposed at the moment!!
Reply

Re: Walmart Has Twerking Teddy Bears!

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: I want one. I can't stop laughing. The above link doesn't work for me, but it's on youtube. Twerking panda's too. The little bears have it down better than Miley did and they're cuter too. I like little toys that move. My inner child's loudly exposed at the moment!! It makes me think of a little dancing Christmas tree my mother used to have that used to seem to dance with the beat of the music. It was too funny.
Reply

Re: Walmart Has Twerking Teddy Bears!

DennisKalita ·
African dance culture shows up in make-a-buck American culture as Mapouka teddy bears. It's funny and crazy.
Reply

Re: Walmart Has Twerking Teddy Bears!

geometrydash ·
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. sniper games | happy wheels demo | happy wheels 2 | agario | five nights at freddy's | unblocked games
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Norland ·
Why do we keep talking about Police brutality? Obviously, no one gives a god damn. Our people are being killed by them and by us and all it is to these people is "dead niggers." If anyone cared, no one would be doing these things to us, let alone get away with it repeatedly. We're in an extremely hostile environment and that's putting it mildly. The people in this country DO NOT LIKE AFRICANS. They've shown us and told us and we keep diddy boppin' along, planting smackeroos on their wrinkled...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

sunnubian ·
America does not want to admit just how many people in this country are mentally deranged. America does not want to admit that there are so many psychopaths, sociopaths, homicidal maniacs and sadists in America, that they can fill entire police departments with pathologically deranged sadistic masochists. [What other mentality could have tortured this mentally ill young man to death?]
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

sunnubian ·
Deputies Involved in Michael Ajibade’s Death Receive Light Sentences November 9, 2015 | Posted by Manny Otiko Two Georgia deputies who were involved in the jailhouse death of Nigerian student Michael Ajibade have both received light sentences, according to Reuters. Court officials said former deputy Jason Kenny was sentenced to one month in jail and three years probation after being convicted of cruelty to an inmate. He will get to serve his sentence on weekends. Former deputy Maxine Evans...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Norland ·
Those two black cops that shot that 6 year old white boy will NOT GET ONE MONTH jail, they'll be lucky if they ever see the light of day again and rightfully so. It's unfair the sentences for white and black; that's what's maddening. That shows that the laws are not written for them; not at all! They're written by them for US and only US to abide by; and we WILL abide by them by FORCE!!!
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Abu Ghraib coming to a town near you. You're right. It's a damn shame that White people in America can't see that they are using their racism against Black people to setup a Police State in this country. They have primed White America real good with all the police tv shows, all the racially biased "news", and with all of these racists and racist cops murdering Black people with impunity. All the while White America is certain that a police state in America...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Abu Ghraib coming to a town near you. You're right. It's a damn shame that White people in America can't see that they are using their racism against Black people to setup a Police State in this country. They have primed White America real good with all the police tv shows, all the racially biased "news", and with all of these racists and racist cops murdering Black people with impunity. All the while White America is certain...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Fabulous ·
We have to keep putting these murderers (who happen to be police officers) on blast, let the whole world know & see what they do to black folk. We can't just accept this bullish*t just because that's-what-they-do .
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Norland ·
We just can't accept this bullshit, but we ARE!! If the shoe was on the other foot and we did to them what they've done to us probably twice, there'd be NO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; there'd definitely be NO "AFRICAN "AMERICANS"". All of us would be the dust in the next DUST STORM.
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Fabulous ·
There are plenty of black people who don't accept this bullshit and to say otherwise is to minimize the efforts of those who put themselves on the front-lines; past, present & future. I guess it's all about perspective, isn't it? While black folk are still being murdered, brutalized, discriminated against and so on, the fight continues until it doesn't. Maybe not for you, I speak for me and mine. I'm not a pessimist, never have been. I am a black/African American mother of 3 young...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Fabulous: We have to keep putting these murderers (who happen to be police officers) on blast, let the whole world know & see what they do to black folk. We can't just accept this bullish*t just because that's-what-they-do . You're absolutely right! They want us to eventually get jaded and apathetic about it, and to get to a point where we are no longer outraged, or where we are tired of posting these murders on social media, or are no longer interested in...
Reply

Re: Video shows police tasing a bloody, restrained Matthew Ajibade in the testicles before his death

Norland ·
There's something about the Black man's genitalia that sets the White man OFF big time. During slavery he was chopping it off, stuffing in mouths, hanging. What was up with that? How sick are these people?? Now it's testicle electrocution. I guess when men feel short-changed, and see those gargantuan Africans (Ahem!!), there's a price to pay. God knows Black men have certainly been paying!! The White man and his pecker fetish. Someone should write some rap about it!! The Saga of the...
Reply

Re: Micah Johnson Did Not Have ‘Large Stockpile’ of Bomb Materials Despite Initial Reports by Dallas Police Chief

Norland ·
We're all individuals, I've said that already. Mr. Johnson went to Afghanistan to war. He's probably killed a few with the United States blessings. He came home, probably more than a little shell shocked from what he'd seen. Dead bodies, explosions, people shredded into spaghetti, women, men, babies, buildings blown up. Heaps of "America's" "Vets" end up HOMELESS after going through that mess, when they come "home". He sees that two black men were shot for absolutely no reason. His mind's...
Reply

Re: An Open Letter From a Parent To CNN: 'Murders Like My Son's Don't Count'

sunnubian ·
Now, notice what even this grieving mother dares not mention in her 'poignant' letter. Isn't she basically doing the same thing she is accusing the media of doing, only mentioning certain things, while deliberately leaving out things that are just a relevant.
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

sunnubian ·
"Jordan Gray wrote a letter in a victim impact statement that their child was in “constant fear of Black men” because of the incident. “Whenever we are running errands, if we come across a Black male, she holds me tight and begs me to leave,” Gray wrote. “It has affected her friendships at school and our relationships with African-American friends.” ***************************************************************** I'm sure what the child's mother/parent stated is a bald-faced lie to begin...
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

Norland ·
If some black men came bustin' through my door right now, unexpectedly, I'd be traumatized, big time. I can't imagine if I was three. I get scared looking at wrinkly huge heads on movie screens. My mother scared me with Goldilocks and the three bears: thebettatoEATCHAUP, all loud and shit. I almost died. I'm with the little girl. She'll get over it when she gets older; maybe not. Ya can't help what you fear. Spiders turn me into a white woman as soon as I see one; others don't have that...
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: If some black men came bustin' through my door right now, unexpectedly, I'd be traumatized, big time. I can't imagine if I was three. I get scared looking at wrinkly huge heads on movie screens. My mother scared me with Goldilocks and the three bears: thebettatoEATCHAUP, all loud and shit. I almost died. I'm with the little girl. She'll get over it when she gets older; maybe not. Ya can't help what you fear. Spiders turn me into a white woman as soon as I see...
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

Norland ·
She probably doesn't have fear of the men in the family/the men she loves; it's probably strangers that favor the ones that "busted" down the door. She's all wrapped up in Spongebob and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose and she's looking down the nozzle (whatever they're called) of a gun with a crazed faced black man waving it all about. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd have been scared too, at age 3 and probably at the age I am now.
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: She probably doesn't have fear of the men in the family/the men she loves; it's probably strangers that favor the ones that "busted" down the door. She's all wrapped up in Spongebob and all of a sudden all hell breaks loose and she's looking down the nozzle (whatever they're called) of a gun with a crazed faced black man waving it all about. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd have been scared too, at age 3 and probably at the age I am now. I wonder if all...
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

DennisKalita ·
Works both ways . . . Black Judge Gives Black Home Invader Probation, Attacks White Family for Racism http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...e-family-for-racism/
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

sunnubian ·
I guess I have to retract my prior comments, because, for some reason, I could have sworn that the parents and child were also Black. [I'm reading too many things; some things may be mushing together]
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

MaynardJ ·
Here is a novel idea. Act civilized, treat other people with respect and decency. The result will be a reduction in fear. No one fears Asian men. Why is that? Could it be a significant difference in the behavior of the two groups?
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

NSpirit ·
Because the activity of Asian gangs, Asian mafia, Asian smugglers Asian sweatshops and Asian sex traffickers in ALL the major cities across America does not get publicized. Asians do not let others in their business and tend to settle their disputes among themselves. They benefit having their criminal activity hidden from average dumbasses of America.
Reply

Re: Judge in Kentucky Admonishes Parents For Allowing Daughter to Develop a Fear of All Black Men

Norland ·
At the rate the men of the world are committing all these horrendous murders, decapitations, all men will be feared. Seems they're ALL CAPABLE, provoked or non provoked, of committing the most horrendous atrocities, with murder being #1.
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

RadioRaheem ·
i approve that azz whupping!!!
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Xeon ·
Good! Unfortunately, if all the mothers, friends and relatives had taken the same action, the criminal street coons would have never been able to distract from the peaceful protesters. The community efforts to get transparency and answers of the unwarranted death of this young man has been undermined by the opportunistic thug coons. How sad and disappointing it is for the law abiding people and the black female mayor....
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Norland ·
Oh, boy!! street coonery thug coons criminal street coons Xeon's back in da house!!! Black people, don't protest. Get your education, stop burning down shit, stop dancing in the street and stop complaining. The way you're acting now, Ole Massa's never going to hire you to a high paying job. If you can not walk his walk and talk his talk, you're never going to make his money. Run, don't walk, to the nearest education facility possible and do it NOW!!!!! Caucasians are watching you (every...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by RadioRaheem: i approve that azz whupping!!!
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Xeon ·
“Black people, don't protest.” No. You have every right to protest if you feel a grievance. “Get your education, stop burning down shit, stop dancing in the street and stop complaining.” Agreed! Getting a good education is the antidote to the majority of the American Negroes problems . The facts support this. Sadly and strangely - many do not seem to accept nor understand this…. “The way you're acting now, Ole Massa's never going to hire you to a high paying job.” That is not true. If you...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Norland ·
Xeon, "sweetie" this: It's hard as hell to dislike someone you've never met in your entire life, but I totally dislike you. You're such a laughing smart ass, always quoting me.
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

NSpirit ·
Y'all middle aged-Ness is showing! No this young man should not be throwing rocks but neither should be be beaten on worldwide television for feeling the angst of being a potential target of police violence and wanting to participate in a political movement! We cannot expect that a young man to sit on his thumbs behind his mother's skirts while people who look exactly like him are served up on morgue slabs everyday because some cop thought his cellphone was a weapon or he "looked suspicious"...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

GoodMan ·
So she decided to prevent her son from expressing himself politically because she was afraid of him dying... Well, it's too late because if you are Black and in the Americas - you are already dead. Spend most your "life" being oppressed and then repressing your emotions to get by day to day. You probably mad or depressed most of the time. You know shit ain't right but you do nothing to fix it and you rather blame yourself for things you have absolutely no control over. Especially if you are...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Norland ·
Being black in America one can end up like Freddie Gray regardless. The black sons are murdering black sons and the white man is murdering black sons. The white man came here slaughtering; the black man learned to murder very well. The white man murders others; the black man kill his brother. America has her own BOKO HARAM and always has.
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by GoodMan: So she decided to prevent her son from expressing himself politically because she was afraid of him dying... Well, it's too late because if you are Black and in the Americas - you are already dead. Spend most your "life" being oppressed and then repressing your emotions to get by day to day. You probably mad or depressed most of the time. You know shit ain't right but you do nothing to fix it and you rather blame yourself for things you have absolutely no...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by NSpirit: Y'all middle aged-Ness is showing! No this young man should not be throwing rocks but neither should be be beaten on worldwide television for feeling the angst of being a potential target of police violence and wanting to participate in a political movement! We cannot expect that a young man to sit on his thumbs behind his mother's skirts while people who look exactly like him are served up on morgue slabs everyday because some cop thought his cellphone was a...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Norland ·
I'd take a mother beat down over a white man beat down/bullet any day. Wish mine was here. Young home boy was embarrassed enough to stay out the streets following his buddies, it appears. Handsome fella, nice too, it seemed. Loves his mother; saw him and his mother on The View today. Raven's hair looked like a delicious frosting on a cake. Seems like she's trying to find permanence there. Gonna be there tomorrow. I'm not fond of ya Raven, but I'm just one out of a couple million, expressing...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

sunnubian ·
Another thing, I think this young boy needs to be given props, too. Because, although he went about it the wrong way, he gave a damn , AND because of how well he respected his mother the whole time she was ' slapping him upside the head '.
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

NSpirit ·
Nothing the mother does will prevent him from being a Freddie Gray. That's that old time religion. That's that respectability politics. Freddie Gray is any one of us going about our business when a cop decides we "look suspicious". The fact that driving while black exists should give us a clue that we are suspect no matter how nice, polite, educated or middle class we are. The 70 yr old vet using a golf club as a cane in Washington? Chris Rock being stopped repeatedly in his vehicle? Rakeia...
Reply

Re: Now This Is What ALL The Parents Of The Kid Rioting and Looting Should Have Did

Kocolicious ·
Come on yall...let's be CLEAR...this young man was NOT beaten. His mom gave him a few slaps aside his head and at one while he pushed her hand away and ran from her. Surely yall can TELL the difference between love taps[she was trying to save her son not thinking about being in or on the media]. This is a beat down: Did he look like that? Hell no. This is another one. So surely yall can tell between a smack and a beatin....right? Let's not get carried away. We know some black people whip...
Reply

Re: Why slain man's parents aren't talking about race

sunnubian ·
I'll comment later, right now I have to go Vomit because of their nauseating denial about race, racism and the racist terrorism that got their own son murdered , and how low-down on their Black knees they are willing to go, to put licking White-boots before the the FACT that their son was murdered Because he was Black by a White cop whose racism motivated him to murder instead of refrain from murder when he saw a Black face. Disgusting.
Reply

Re: Why slain man's parents aren't talking about race

Norland ·
I can't read all this story, but they can deny anything they want, it's their son, their loss, they'll have to deal with him being gone forever for as long as they live, so be it. There's something drastically wrong with these fucking white men going all kinds of ballistic up side our kids' heads. What is wrong with these people and why do they continue to get away with this shit by going on administrative leave with pay and all that shit?? Is there some kind of conspiracy with these fucks...
Reply

Re: Why slain man's parents aren't talking about race

GoodMan ·
LOL This group of Black folks are those Black folks that believe that they can transcend their race and told their kids that bullshit and when they kid got popped by the Cops and their entire worldview is challenged. People cannot transcend their biology, you are what you are, you man, woman, White, Black, Asian, Latino whatever the fuck your biological classification is, the world sees you as such. People that think they can become more than their biology or somehow how their biology will...
Reply

Re: Jewish Parents Heckle Black Mom Whose Son Was Racially Abused In Boston Suburb

Kocolicious ·
See the minute you say something them? It's anti-semitic. Don't dare called them racist when they do and say vile things about Black people. I'm getting real tired of Jews being all sensitive when they get caught in the cookie jar and then consistently wanna belittle and verbally abused us. So every time....from now on...when I get in discussion about the Jewish culture? I'ma gonna tell the WHOLE story....all the way when they committed their FIRST crime...lying about being held captive in...
Reply

Re: Jewish Parents Heckle Black Mom Whose Son Was Racially Abused In Boston Suburb

sunnubian ·
They were not invaders at first, but were fleeing from those trying to kill them, and the "Egyptians" [Kemetic People] allowed them to come into Kemet and gave them protections from their enemies. But, later in history the Jews repaid that favor by coming back into Kemet with invaders to help them conquer it. In other words, the Jews stabbed the Kemites in the back, much the same way they are doing the Ethiopian Jews they duped into coming into Israel.
 
×
×
×
×