Skip to main content

Tagged With "MITT ROMNEY MANIFESTO"

Reply

Re: Black Nationalism 2006

HonestBrother ·
They control the systems of information... anyone who is not in line with their thinking is 'fringe'... and will not gain significant access to the corridors of power... They've given the appearance of democratic legitimacy to virtual one party corporate rule... Even WalMart can afford to keep the "Communist Manifesto" in stock...now that their largest source of cheap labor is Red China...
Reply

Re: Future war with Iran and Syria: Would Draft be reintroduced?

Vox ·
According to the manifesto prepared by the Project for the New American Century, back in 1998, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, and Jeb Bush's objective was to first overthrow Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and then do the same in Syria and Iran. So they won't play them against each other. They'll have to actually invade and topple the regimes of both countries, so they can replace them with US-friendly ones. If necessary, they'll probably have to institute a draft. Although they may not have to,...
Reply

Re: The Sons and Daughters of Hip Hop

FireFly ·
Hey blackoutloud thanks for your positive response to my post. I have always found music a true joy and an important part of my life. Music and colour...two things I could never live without! I don't have the answers, but I'd like to respond to both the original post and it's responses. The bling-bling videos do piss me off to the max. Particularly from a female perspective. But these are typical music industry stereotypical images – a cultural variation of the white music industry's...
Reply

Re: Juan Williams: Getting Past Katrina

Constructive Feedback (Guest) ·
Please translate your manifesto above IF YOU ARE NOT attempting to shift the focus on the troubles of WHITE FOLKS. How does your comments work to relieve a single Black person off of the welfare roles rather than note that THEY HAVE COMPANY in the mud pit FROM WHITE FOLKS?
Reply

Re: Juan Williams: Getting Past Katrina

Nmaginate ·
There is no "manifesto" there and, therefore, nothing for me to "translate". Oh but you can try to speak ENGLISH one of these days: Spit it out, son... Ahem... When you can demonstrate how your RHETORIC or something Williams has said has some "benefit" as it relates to "removing Black people off welfare rolls" then you can throw this BS into the mix. You game? I thought not... Silly partisan. You already said I "TOLD THE TRUTH". When it was Williams, you tried to feign like such "truth...
Reply

Re: Reading For Radicals

Oshun Auset ·
Thanks MBM, This is a good listing. "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" by Jared Diamond was interesting but lacking IMO. I would add(from off the top of my head) The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene, Rogue Nation: American Unilateralism and the Failure of Good Intentions by Clyde Prestowitz, Dark Ages America: The Final Phase of Empire: by Morris Berman, "The Green Book" by Moammar Gadhafi(here it is online) http://www.geocities.com/athens/8744/readgb.htm Zen Lessons :...
Reply

Re: CON-Feed Is a Saboteur

Constructive Feedback (Guest) ·
NMaginedH8red: Can you detail the post in which you have laid out your MANIFESTO for the Black future? I am still attempting to figure out why my words are RHETORIC and your are biblical verses?
Reply

Re: CON-Feed Is a Saboteur

Nmaginate ·
No, because... [1] You don't have Question Asking privileges with me; and [2] You are not going to change the subject, especially since YOU have presented no such MANIFESTO. More fabricated BS... Yours are RHETORIC and "detailed" as such in every instance. It's your SELF-HATRED - i.e. the way you CONTRADICT yourself that shows how what you say = RHETORIC. I state that all the damn time. And this "biblical verses" BS... Well, that's just what it is. You make BOGUS claims... I don't. Plain...
Reply

Re: Israel = Jewish Reparations?

FireFly ·
hiya Popcorn, I'm thinking you're swinging between on-fire and numb right now? Listen gurl, that is fine, means you are conscious! You are very unique, and you have choices. We all make our own choices - and that has nothing to do with anyone but ourselves. I'm tossing out two books which might be a good diversion - not distraction - diversion. I'll copy in the reviews in case the titles put you off, lol sorry I don't have the ISBN's for these but you might find them on Amazon if you're...
Reply

Re: Israel = Jewish Reparations?

FireFly ·
if I was a cheeky git, I'd say you mean 'just for imbalance' ? meaning GW, his manifesto, and his band of merry evil men. oh, and one woman.
Reply

Re: How Black Conservatives Hurt Their Cause

Isome ·
Didn't he say he wasn't a Marxist as Pieper and others interpreted his words and ideas? My familiarity with Karl goes only as far as the Communist Manifesto and Howard Zinn's Marx in Soho What ideas does that label represent?
Reply

Re: REPARATIONS MOVEMENT IN TROUBLE

Dusty Elbow ·
Political foot balls. Our favorite affirmative action opponent in California Proposition 209 has a few words to share. Mr. Ward Connelly has his views but he just laid the groundwork for PBS. Who stole the REPARATION MOVEMENT check? Here's the story The new shakedown by Ward Connerly and Edward Blum Saturday, Mar. 30, 2002 at 9:02 PM Every Mafiosi knows that once a business starts paying him for protection, the premiums grow larger and larger until he gets it all. In a warm-up match for the...
Reply

Re: Hillary Clinton

jazzdog ·
What mockery! You just proved my point that no matter how many blacks are appointed to the highest levels of government if they don't meet some black code of acceptance as to what right thinking black people should think or who they should associate with then their accomplishments are somehow belittled and do not count. Because someone decides upon themself to believe something other then the official black line then they are always considered a traitor. Please, I guess those 4 years of...
Reply

Re: What is the demarcation point of worker exploitation?

Taharka ·
The only problem with this manifesto is that society does not 'determine' who does anything. Employers do, they want skilled talented hard working people who can take much of the responsibility and work off their own hands. An employer delights in finding someone who can make their life easier. The ONLY way you are going to educate yourself about the working world is for you to start a business, hire people, and let reality smack you upside the head. Until then, there is no point in me...
Reply

Re: THE TRUTH OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS & THE MYTHICAL CHRIST

shebakoby ·
BTW a word of advice: stop listening to folks like Acharya S and Kersey Graves and the gang that posted that list of Christ Copycats. Do not listen to them, they are TOTAL n00bs! They have ZERO credibility, as I shall demonstrate. You noob, Salivahana is supposedly from India, not Bermuda, can't you keep your $#it straight? Salivahana as Copycat Christ (With Appendix on Samdhimati) James Patrick Holding Our next "copycat Christ" from the hit-and-run list of Kersey Graves and Acharya S is...
Reply

Re: Gabrielle Giffords: Casualty of the Second Civil War

Yemaya ·
Full Text: The Second Civil War Truth about Hate for the First Black President Gabrielle Giffords: Casualty of the Second Civil War with 2 comments It’s always astonishing to witness the pathological denial that substitutes for reality in this country, but the levels reached in the last two weeks set an entirely new clinical standard. The common and preposterous delusion that this country is ‘past’ slavery, racism, or hate has been obliterated in all but Biblical fashion, yet people still...
Reply

Re: For King, the right to vote was sacred

sunnubian ·
Give Us The Ballot By Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. January 15, 2007 The following passage is excerpted from a speech that Dr. King delivered before the Lincoln Memorial at the March on Washington, on May 17, 1957, three years after Brown v. Board of Education and eight years before the enactment of the Voting Rights Act. Three years ago the Supreme Court of this nation rendered in simple, eloquent and unequivocal language a decision which will long be stenciled on the mental sheets of...
Reply

Re: Here we go again..."Gunman opens fire at Oregon College; at least 13 killed"

RadioRaheem ·
he ranted about not having a girlfriend...this seems to be a constant theme with mass murders... http://www.usatoday.com/story/...girlfriend/73435076/ Official: Ore. gunman ranted about lack of girlfriend Matthew Diebel , USATODAY 11:30 a.m. EDT October 6, 2015 (Photo: MySpace) 610 CONNECT 54 TWEET LINKEDIN 124 COMMENT EMAIL MORE The gunman who killed nine people at a community college in Roseburg, Ore., reportedly ranted about not having a girlfriend in a document he left behind. In the...
Reply

Re: The Black Media is Not Accepting the Hate Crime Label - Charleston Was a Terrorist Attack

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by NSpirit: I am in a social work discussion group. They keep trying to talk about mental health services and gun control. I'm repeatedly saying no, this fool ain't mentally ill. He is a terrorist who committed a terrorist act. I've been told no less then 10 times I need to see the bigger picture and be more objective. No thanks white women. Social justice is social work too. Miss me with that gun control talk and oh we need better mental health services talk. That's...
Reply

Re: Racist Manifesto Purportedly Written By Dylann Roof Surfaces Online

Kocolicious ·
I agree. He has done a lot of critical thinking in terms of how he sees the world. But! I have to tell ya. This is the REASON why we should implement the entire truth of American history in our educational system. Cuz he's gotten every thing twisted including the fact that his people violated human rights by enslaving other people and bringing them to a land that belonged to another set of people. What is missing in his commentary is the reality of what his people did to TWO groups....wiping...
Reply

Re: Racist Manifesto Purportedly Written By Dylann Roof Surfaces Online

Momentum ·
I think Roof dropped out of school in the 9th or 10th grade yet he had it in him to write a manifesto. Who allows their kid to drop out of school?
Reply

Re: When A Young Black Man Says His Ideal Woman is any individual other than Black then....

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnbian wrote: If that's the case, then, he's just not a man in the first place. Being a man or being a woman is like being pregnant, either you are or your're not. Bingo! I agree. And it up to the individual to FIND OUT what that is....being an ADULT. What would a woman's behavior or personality have to do with his manhood? If he's a real man, he's gonna remain a real man regardless to anyone else, or anyone else's personality or behavior because his manhood lies with in him, not...
Reply

Re: THE MITT ROMNEY MANIFESTO

Yemaya ·
Sounds about right to me.
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Cholly ·
Joe Jones Manifesto: Former LAPD Cop Says He Had Similar Experiences As Alleged Cop Killer, Chris Dorner A former LAPD officer has written a manifesto sympathizing with Christopher Dorner, the fugitive ex-LA cop who has declared "war" on the LAPD. "The 1st thing I would say to [Dorner] is, I feel your pains!," Joe Jones wrote in his manifesto, circulated Tuesday by hacker group Anonymous and posted to Jones' Facebook. "But you are going about this the wrong way. To take innocent lives could...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Muhammad Cipher ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Yemaya: Now, since the police have murdered Christopher Dorner in the most horrific way, burned to death. Now what?? Are we going to go back to business as usual as a community? Black and the larger American public. The fact that a drone was sent out to find Dorner is truly disturbing. The fact that the police burned a man to death, ON PURPOSE without giving due process. The shady LAPD who passed the buck to San Bernadino PD so their hands...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Yemaya ·
EbonyRose, I find it suspect that Jones' "manifesto" came out just after Dorner's "manifesto" and that he, like many others, asked him to turn himself in. The level of propaganda is so high these days with the advent of social media, blogs, websites, message boards, etc. it can be hard to separate the truth from the lies. If I didn't say it before, the LAPD is going to suppress this investigation into the allegations until the public forgets about it. Also, the LAPD investigated this once...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: EbonyRose, I find it suspect that Jones' "manifesto" came out just after Dorner's "manifesto" and that he, like many others, asked him to turn himself in. The level of propaganda is so high these days with the advent of social media, blogs, websites, message boards, etc. it can be hard to separate the truth from the lies. If I didn't say it before, the LAPD is going to suppress this investigation into the allegations until the public forgets about it. Also, the...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer -The Spook that sat by the door podcast

RadioRaheem ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Isn't this evidence of the fact that "movies"/Hollywood/tv shows are used by our government as propaganda to but beliefs and attitudes in people's minds, particularly about a specific other group? Isn't the mere fact that they did not want it seen, all the proof one needs to understand the existence of or very real impact of a media/propaganda effect on the human psychi? +very true...look at how the govt helped make movies like Top Guns and even new video...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

sunnubian ·
n Defense of Christopher Dorner, Not the Media Accused Murderer But the Truth February 11, 2013 | Filed under: Editorial , Featured | Posted by: Editorial_Staff 84 Christopher Dorner has accused the LAPD of racism and corruption AFRICANGLOBE – Christopher Dorner has managed to live his entire life avoiding problems with the authorities, for a Black man to achieve such a feat in America is nothing short of stellar, for a Black man to achieve such a feat in California is nothing shy of a...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Cholly ·
Dorner died of self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, authorities say, Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD police officer who carried out a vengeful rampage against his fellow ex-cops and others, died of a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head at the end of an intense firefight with police in rural Big Bear, Calif., authorities said Friday. At a late-afternoon news conference, San Bernardino County authorities said that the cause of death was determined by an autopsy conducted...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Cholly ·
Protesters call for clearing fired LAPD officer Christopher Dorner's name. A protest in response to the death of fired LAPD officer Christopher Dorner – the subject of an extensive manhunt who is accused of killing four people – brought out about two dozen protesters in front of police headquarters in downtown Los Angeles Saturday. Organizers said the demonstration would be peaceful and had expected about 200 participants to show up by noon. The demonstrators called themselves "We Stand With...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

sunnubian ·
Hold Up! How do we know that it was Dorner that wrote that "manifesto" in the first place? How do we know that it was Dorner writing all those grievances and threats on his facebook page? How do we know that it was Dorner that murdered that couple? How do we know that Dorner was not already dead when they torched that house?
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: Hold Up! How do we know that it was Dorner that wrote that "manifesto" in the first place? How do we know that it was Dorner writing all those grievances and threats on his facebook page? How do we know that it was Dorner that murdered that couple? How do we know that Dorner was not already dead when they torched that house? Great questions my sista. It is like 60s/70s deju vu all over again. The Police department especially LAPD used to use propaganda tactics to...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer -The Spook that sat by the door podcast

sunnubian ·
Chris Dorner: 6 Fired LAPD Cops Want Disciplinary Cases Reopened Feb 27, 2013 2 By Associated Press LOS ANGELES — At least six fired police officers want their disciplinary cases reopened after the Los Angeles Police Department began reinvestigating the termination of a former officer who left a trail of violence to avenge his firing. Scroll down for photo gallery RELATED: Chris Dorner’s Uncensored Manifesto Police Protective League President Tyler Izen wouldn’t provide details on the former...
Reply

Re: Chris Dormer manhunt may soon come to an end

EbonyRose ·
That's just too damn pitiful!!! Women who survived flurry of LAPD bullets have yet to get truck LAPD Chief Charlie Beck pledged to provide a truck to Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, who were delivering newspapers when officers mistook their truck for Dorner's. By Richard Winton, Los Angeles Times March 11, 2013 , 10:56 p.m. Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck hasn't come through on a promise to provide a new truck for two women injured by officers in pursuit of...
Reply

Re: Whoa: Did FDR Call It Or What?

Yemaya ·
While at the same time the FBI and J. Edgar Hoover were running amok destroying all non-white people in the country and interning Japanese from Canada to South America.
Reply

Re: Reporter, Cameraman Killed In Shooting On Air During Live News Broadcast

Kocolicious ·
Fox News Gets Schooled On Why WDBJ Shooting Isn't Necessarily An Anti-White Hate Crime “He shot three white people today. Why is that not a hate crime?” Nick Wing Senior Viral Editor, The Huffington Post Posted: 08/26/2015 06:50 PM EDT Hours after a gunman killed two journalists and wounded an interviewee during a live news broadcast Wednesday morning, Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson asked a question that may have also been on the minds of many of her viewers: If the alleged shooter was...
Reply

Re: Arizona Charter School Under Fire For Teaching ‘Benefits Of Slavery’

sunnubian ·
AZ charter school’s ‘Tea Party’ history book claims whites envied the ‘freedom’ of slaves By Scott Kaufman Monday, July 14, 2014 11:10 EDT Share on facebook 7.7K Share on twitter 601 Share on google_plusone_share 0 Share on print Share on email One of Arizona’s oldest public charter schools is under fire from the Americans United for Separation of Church and State for using textbooks that actively promote religious interpretations of American history. According to the group, Heritage Academy...
Reply

Re: Cop shoots teen dead prompting near riot in Mo.

sunnubian ·
Ferguson Isn’t About Black Rage Against Cops. It’s White Rage Against Blacks August 30, 2014 | Filed under: Featured , Headlines | Posted by: Editorial_Staff Protesters in Ferguson are just reacting to White state terrorism AFRICANGLOBE - When we look back on what happened in Ferguson, Mo. , during the summer of 2014, it will be easy to think of it as yet one more episode of Black rage ignited by yet another police murder of an unarmed Black ma n. But that has it precisely backward. What...
Reply

Re: State Flags with Confederate Themes In Them.

Kocolicious ·
The Civil War Was About Slavery. Confederate Leaders Were Totally Clear On This. Posted: 06/22/2015 8:09 pm EDT Updated: 06/22/2015 8:59 pm EDT Symbols of the Confederacy are an inescapable fact of life in Southern states. The Confederate flag is displayed prominently near the South Carolina statehouse , evoked in multiple Southern state flags, flown in frontyards , on T-shirts and off pickup trucks. And those who fought during the Civil War to maintain antebellum "traditions" are glorified...
Reply

Re: Judge Calls Roof's Family 'Victims'

Cholly ·
Racist Talk from Dylann Roof’s Judge. The judge who called for sympathy for shooter Dylann Roof’s family members has a history of racist language in the courtroom. Charleston County Magistrate James B. Gosnell began Friday’s bond hearing for mass-murderer Dylann Roof by declaring that the killer’s family members were victims as well. At least he did not repeat an opinion that he offered in another proceeding a dozen years ago. “There are four kinds of people in this world—black people, white...
Reply

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dylann Roof’s father receives numerous threatening phone calls in wake of Charleston shooting, police say

Kocolicious ·
Oh so the real truth comes out....and it MAKES more sense to me. As why he made that statement that blacks "rape their women." He used the manifesto to cover the fact that he was jilted for a black man. Okay. So he planned to get back at black people by killing nine of 'em at a historic site to incite a race war because a white woman DIDN'T wanna go out with him. How mature. His cousin told on him. Now in the eyes of the white supremastic[sp]....he will no longer be a "hero." And yet nine...
Reply

Re: KKK plans South Carolina State House rally

RadioRaheem ·
fistfights broke out at a pro-flag rally.... http://www.rawstory.com/2015/0...er-confederate-flag/ WATCH: Fistfights break out as tensions run high at South Carolina protests over Confederate flag BETHANIA PALMA MARKUS 30 JUN 2015 AT 14:38 ET Facebook Twitter More Man arrested after instigating fight with Confederate flag demonstrators (Screenshot/WIS) DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY! The Confederate flag still flying over South Carolina’s state house has been the site of impassioned,...
Reply

Re: 9 Dead in Charleston, South Carolina Church Shooting and Hate Crime, Gunman at Large

sunnubian ·
New York Times: Dylann Roof will face federal hate crimes charges by Hunter 40 Comments / 40 New An expected move : Roof's manifesto left little doubt that the murders were racially motivated, giving prosecutors ample evidence of his motive and supposed "goals" in murdering nine black Americans in their church. South Carolina is one of only five states that have no state-level hate crimes law . 11:58 AM PT : According to The Associated Press, a grand jury has now indicted Roof on 33 federal...
Reply

Re: Video: The Texas traffic stop that ended with a woman's death in jail

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by Fabulous: " My action during the arrest did not meet professionalism as it should with language and I'm not above policy and procedure, no more than any officer of this city," said Chief Smith. But as police chief you are held to a HIGHER standard, even when dealing with black folk, however, black folk seem to be the exception to every rule. Obviously, he thought he was above the law - chief smith is a perfect example of the Klan insinuating itself into the police...
Reply

Re: Black America Has No Leader. Not Even Obama

GoodMan ·
Originally Posted by Momentum: BLM is not centrally controlled just because a few women started it does not mean they solely control it, BLM is decentralized and it makes no difference what these women sexual preference are, the fact is they are focused on the excessive policing of blacks and police violence against blacks. LGBT issues are not the center of their concerns. And btw there are men behind the scenes of BLM, women are out front because it bad optics for police to beat down women,...
Reply

Re: Black America Has No Leader. Not Even Obama

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by GoodMan: Originally Posted by Momentum: BLM is not centrally controlled just because a few women started it does not mean they solely control it, BLM is decentralized and it makes no difference what these women sexual preference are, the fact is they are focused on the excessive policing of blacks and police violence against blacks. LGBT issues are not the center of their concerns. And btw there are men behind the scenes of BLM, women are out front because it bad optics...
Reply

Re: Our Obsession With Black Celebrity Is Undermining Our Movement

DennisKalita ·
Yeah, it's that old competition thing. Bitch fest gay says he's the real artist and real revolutionary but not Beyonce and he can prove it with headache manifesto. Promise to wake me when it's over.
Topic

The Passing of Patrice Lumumba

Afroman ·
The CIA had planned and backed the assassination of Patrice Lumumba. His domestic enemies got to him with the aid of Belgium and the CIA. Patrice Lumumba was an outspoken Black activist-Leader, the Congo's first Prime Minister, who still inspires...
Topic

Blacks Complain of Arab Bias

Afroman ·
Let's ALL be aware of the Racist Arab mentality. I highly suggest you to read the book "the Arab conquest of Egypt". Also,"A History of Racism and Terrorism, Rebellion and Overcoming," pub. by www.Xlibris.com. If the invaders of Semitic origins have...
 
×
×
×
×