Skip to main content

Tagged With "Dr. Frances Cress Welsing"

Reply

Re: Kola Boof Speaks: Race & Beauty In America

Rowe ·
Sister Kola speaks volumes in her discussion about race and beauty in America. Her thorough discussion about the ways in which the White supremacist concept of whiteness has impacted people globally is reminiscent of the research done by Neely Fuller and Dr. Francis Welsing. I'm certain her analysis has been heavily influenced by Dr. Fuller's United Independent Compensatory Code. Thanks for sharing. Loved it! What is Beauty? Within a world dominated by White Supremacy it is vitally important...
Reply

Re: Revisiting Rwanda and the death of 800,000 Tutsi's

Faheem ·
Part three... The sudden drop in income for small farmers resulted in widespread famine, as farmers no longer had income with which to purchase food. The consequence for the Rwandan state elite was just as devastating; the money required to maintain the position of the rulers had come from coffee, tin, and foreign aid. With the first two gone, foreign aid became even more critical, so the Rwandan elite needed more than ever to maintain state power in order to maintain access to that aid.
Reply

Re: Origin of the bible

sunnubian ·
Blacked out Through Whitewash by S. E. Suzar The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people. The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p501) Many of them still are Black, in northenrn Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia. A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has kept it identiy for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa." Abraham, ancestor of the...
Reply

Re: Origin of the bible

Melesi ·
Unfortunately, the "Blacked out Through Whitewash" is an extremely prejudiced and bigoted site, full of half-truths and twisted perceptions, supposedly in the service of making African Americans feel better about themselves. It has a goal unrelated to truth, and therefore it is happy to spread falsehoods to achieve its aim. An example of this is its proclamation that Jesus was black, and to "prove" it it shows a bad gif file of a copy of a 6th century Byzantine coin that it says shows Jesus...
Reply

Re: Origin of the bible

Melesi ·
Why is there so much passion expended on this subject, when in a way, it doesn't really matter? Who would care if the Irish, say, said that they were the saviors of western civilization? There is an argument to that effect, and it's not a bad one, either. But not many people are paying attention to it. Why? Or how about that book that came out last year about how the Scottish invented so many things that we today take for granted and use all the time? Who looks at the Scottish with greater...
Reply

Re: DEATH PENALTY

Oshun Auset ·
Have you read The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors by Frances Cress Welsing? If not...your post sounds just like it... Personally I think we should do what they do in some parts of Africa when they catch a thief... Put them in a tire and roll them down the street after dousing them with gassoline and lighting them up. Entertainment and punishment all in one. Talk about a neighborhood watch! I'm joking... I'm against the death penalty, especially when administered by the state. In...
Reply

Re: Right Under Your Very Nose

Fine ·
Your point is very possible, Black Viking. IMHO, on the surface this is what many have been lead to believe. But underneath, it's a different story. Maybe since these are Dr. Hagins words not mine. Well documented by whom? European/Western Civilization? Dr. Hagins's references "Isis Papers" by Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing. Dr. Hagin says the symbol is phallic in general. Dr. Welsing--says the cross symbol represents the psychological castration of the black man-specifically. Deep within the...
Reply

Re: Jesus Had Brothers and Sisters

Fine ·
Like many here your verbal attacks are ugly and very telling...but do not cower nor scare me in the least! Listen, Melesi--it is important [to me] that Jesus had brothers and sisters to destroy the myth painted by that 'Lying lore of Christianity'. I confirmed to myself several years ago that Gerald Smith was accurate. He lead me to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, who led me to all the other 'real giants' I post about. I have no reason to avoid my own post??? If however, you do not agree with...
Reply

Re: Jesus Had Brothers and Sisters

Melesi ·
fine, I see: to question you is to "attack" you. I have never "attacked" you. That you think that I have should tell you something about the way that you read what others write. "Christianity" has never said that Jesus did not have brothers and sisters. Some parts have and do, notably in the West the Roman Catholic Church, but not because they needed to lie about it. It is part of their theology about Mary. I do not agree with it, and those of us who do not--and there are many--we have never...
Reply

Re: Jesus Had Brothers and Sisters

Fine ·
You are incorrect and in my opinion just as lethal as 'Europeans' in reverse. Rather than rant and rave at me, contact 'the real giants'. Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing Dr. Nana Banchie Darkwah ...they are waiting for your questions and challenges. Fine
Reply

Re: Queen Candace*

Fine ·
Amazing! I meant it was time for "me" to go to the library. Your negative discourse, is ugly ...and very telling...Vox--"master of the universe"! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When we 'all' stop the jealousy, envy, gossipy and self-hated trends--we will be a much "Better People For Each Other!" -- © Ivory Gold Sisters 2005 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Stop name-calling one another. 2. Stop cursing at one another. 3. Stop squabbling with one another. 4. Stop gossiping about one another. 5. Stop...
Reply

Re: White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era

Shango67 ·
Dr. Cress Welsing teaches us that white supremacy comes in four stages; establishment, maintenance, expansion, and refinement. Here in the amerikkkas, white supremacy is refined... sophisticated. Anti-Black African and white only behavior is not longer found in lynching and castration... White supremacy has moved to a different level and is now found in POLICY. White supremacy is manifested in the standard of living between people of color and those who they classify as non-white.
Reply

Re: White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era

Rowe ·
Steele ( Shelby Steele, not Claude Steele) was actually on Hannity & Colmes this week discussing his latest book, White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era , and I could not believe some of these things that were coming out of this fool's mouth, AND HE'S BLACK. Of course Colmes agreed with everything that he said and even mentioned how much he appreciated Bill Cosby challenging Blacks to "be accountable for their own advancement in...
Reply

Re: DR FRANCES CRESS WELSING PREDICTED DONALD TRUMP'S VICTORY!!!

Kocolicious ·
Absolutely on point, I agree. The doctor knew her stuff and graciously shared it with the rest of us so that we can have the ability to see "massa for who/what he is and how to predict his behavior." Her concept was rejected by the patriarchal thought that deemed women as subservient not wise. However for me? The doctor broke down the dynamic of "massa" psychology game and theory in terms that average lay person could understand. She was truly one of the rare jewels in our community. I read...
Reply

Re: White Women Shouldn't Date Black Men Fliers Appear On SMU Campus

RadioRaheem ·
Dr Cress-Wheling was right all long. Genetic Annihilation is the issue they have with us. BTW, notice that they directed the flier towards White women because even they understand who is PURSUING who in that interaction.
Reply

Re: WELCOME TO TRUMP'S AMERICA [IT'S "GREAT" AGAIN]

Kocolicious ·
Exactly!!!! It has always been a forceful underbelly but it is now a wave going rapid throughout the world. The difference? It won't be WITHOUT a fight. We must all banned together. It is the only way. Having said that? I have been through a few presidents similar to Trump. I'm familiar with the racist angst of a white America. However, generation millennial isn't. This will be a culture shock but not really to the rest of us who've been down this journey before. Cuz they've been killing us...
Reply

Re: Jesus and Christianity

Nmaginate ·
MBM... I think you certainly zoomed in and focused on the important aspect of who Jesus was... a JEW! That said, the major problem with Christianity -and one I would presume Jesus would have with it - is that they don't follow him or his teachings. They follow Paul, an alleged convert that was a vehement enemy. That takes a lot of trust to believe someone was killing "Christians" on sight somehow miraculously "saw the light" and got everything right. That would be the equivalent of saying...
Reply

Re: Hair snobs

Oshun Auset ·
Maybe you should take your own advice. You are the one who posted here directly towards me... Remember you opened with Sister Oshun just a few minutes ago?... I was responding. YOU may want to start a thread about another more important subject. My posting history speaks for itself. You really need to read these books ... Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery by Na'im Akbar The united independent compensatory code/system/concept by Neely Fuller The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors...
Reply

Re: Hair snobs

OhBlackButterfly ·
~You really need to focus on something you can DO about global white supremacy. Again, who the hell cares to THIS EXTENT about the hair of black women in AMERICA. Can you be MORE ridiculous? READ BOOKS on the trivial subject???!!! Not on your life, dear. And you should get one.~
Reply

Re: Hair snobs

Oshun Auset ·
Maybe you should take your own advice. You are the one who posted here directly towards me... Remember you opened with 'Sister Oshun' just a few minutes ago?... I was responding. YOU may want to start a thread about another more important subject. My posting history speaks for itself. You STILL really need to read these books ... Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery by Na'im Akbar The united independent compensatory code/system/concept by Neely Fuller The Isis Papers: The Keys to the...
Reply

Re: Hair snobs

OhBlackButterfly ·
~WRONG. I did NOT post to you. ROWE addressed you in her post which I referenced and posted in response to ROWE's post. Oh how, oh how did you MISS your oportunity to respond to HER THEN? YOU have been (supposedly) done with the subject a couple of times now, but, no, you're rabidly obsessed. Intent on what? Getting me to change my mind about my hair? Fuggetaboutit, Curly-Locks. And I wouldn't be caught dead reading anything about something as ridiculous as "White Supremacy and the Black...
Reply

Re: HAIR

Sweetwuzzy ·
"Research has been done (namely by Dr. Cress Welsing, in the book The Isis Papers) which suggest that whites are "genetically deficient" due to a lack of melanin. Welsing believes that this genetic deficiency causes them to cast internal hatred outward toward people of color, especially toward blacks (because blacks have the highest concentration of melanin). The problem that I have with this theory however is if that were indeed true, why would Europeans maintain, even today, a strong...
Reply

Re: America, America Everywhere But None Of It For Me

Rowe ·
This particular author, E.B. Bynum, in the African Unconscious (1999) seeks to both celebrate Africa as the source of humanity and to reveal the "Africanness," specifically an "African Unconsciousness" that resides in all of us. Since Africa is the source of all of humanity, then all of us, despite where we currently live, are interconnected via an African Unconscious. I posted the last quote by Bynum only to point out that Europeans are derivatives of African people and their physical...
Reply

Re: '...save Europe from multiculturalism...'

James Wesley Chester ·
I need to correct my original post. Europe is west of the Caucas Mountains...not east. I would also like to recommend 'The Isis Papers' by Frances Cress-Welsing. She really dissects this social behavior 'to the bone'. NEVER FORGET!! Jim Chester
Reply

Re: '...save Europe from multiculturalism...'

Kocolicious ·
Brotha Chester wrote: I would also like to recommend 'The Isis Papers' by Frances Cress-Welsing. She really dissects this social behavior 'to the bone'. Yep! I've read her book at least 4 or 5 times...but! The only exception I have about her theory on the albino migration into the moutains which mostly like created the present day white race....is that it was probably those outcasted albino Africans who procreated with the neanderthals. Cuz I don't believe she has touched on this distinction...
Reply

Re: '...save Europe from multiculturalism...'

James Wesley Chester ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Brotha Chester wrote: I would also like to recommend 'The Isis Papers' by Frances Cress-Welsing. She really dissects this social behavior 'to the bone'. Yep! I've read her book at least 4 or 5 times...but! The only exception I have about her theory on the albino migration into the moutains which mostly like created the present day white race....is that it was probably those outcasted albino Africans who procreated with the neanderthals. Cuz I don't believe...
Reply

Re: '...save Europe from multiculturalism...'

Kocolicious ·
Brotha Chester wrote: I never pursued the idea of the evidence of neanderthals and an African presence, and 'migrating albinos'. Frankly, I ass..u...med, that the albinos were off-spring of Europeans. In Cress’ book on page 23 she states: “My central thesis here is that white-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the albino mutant offspring of black-skinned mothers and fathers in Africa . A sizable number of these parents had produced, rejected and then cast out of the...
Reply

Re: Wealth in America: Whites leave minorities behind

Yemaya ·
Re: Wealth in America: Whites leave minorities behind
Reply

Re: Feminism VS Old Tradition: is there really a conflict?

Kocolicious ·
Sistagirl...you know...I'm crazy!! I blended both your commentaries into ONE!! [regarding my response to the "dick syndrome."] Sorry about that. I have been reading soooooooo much lately in school and at home...everything is mixture of each other. I need to......slow down. Okay...I will respond to your other commentary in the other post..as soon as I gather my thoughts. Cuz what you've said hit on a lot of theories from Dr. Cress. So I will be there momentarily.....
Reply

Re: SAT test racially bias?

James Wesley Chester ·
That is the kind of laziness that plagues this country. If you were geniunely interested you would research this for yourself. Hilarious.---Yemaya Kevin 1122: This is a demonstration of what I call 'Insistent Ignorance'. Sometime ago, I realized I was practicing it in the case of references being made to Dr. Cress-Welsing. My practice, habit, is to not continue to seek verification of a proven truth. There will always be 'something else' to be considered. Those who challenge, often challenge...
Reply

Re: SAT test racially bias?

James Wesley Chester ·
I’ve spent too much money, and too much time in the purchase of a book that ain’t worth reading.---Kevin 1122 Yemaya claimed to have taken some of his courses on the subject, I didn’t think it was asking too much of her to simply share what she learned; was I wrong? I agree about the money, but..... Chosing to not get the book, or article is a personal choice. As for asking, I don't think it was asking too much. But the person has priorities too. She shared some her conclusions. The...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Kocolicious ·
Is he the one they ran out of America cuz he said he knew how to cure cancer and aids. And that the enemy in the human body is mucus? Is he the one Left eye was following when she died in car accident in Belize? I remember him...if he's the guy. But!
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Norland ·
Some of the foods listed above, I've never in my life heard about ever. The only cacti available to me is probably a plant at Home Depot. I never heard of him before, now I see he's all over youtube. Apologies.
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Is he the one they ran out of America cuz he said he knew how to cure cancer and aids. And that the enemy in the human body is mucus? Is he the one Left eye was following when she died in car accident in Belize? I remember him...if he's the guy. But! That's him. But he won his lawsuit in the New York Supreme Court. I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Norland: Some of the foods listed above, I've never in my life heard about ever. The only cacti available to me is probably a plant at Home Depot. I never heard of him before, now I see he's all over youtube. Apologies. You probably want to view some of his videos to get the gist of what he's trying to say about food and it's direct correlation to health [or lack of health].
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car accident in one of his videos. Yep! You're right. The last video I saw of her she was being a mentor to some of the girls in the program hosted by Dr. Sebi. She went out there to do just that. Be apart of his dynamic philosophy and healthy lifestyle. Which the sad part, cuz being there was really helping her-after everything she...
Reply

Re: Dr. Sebi's Cell Food: Dr Sebi says there is only one disease; MUCU

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Kocolicious: Sista Sunnubian wrote: I don't think Left Eye's dying in a car accident had anything to do with him; He actually mentions her and the fact that she died in the car accident in one of his videos. Yep! You're right. The last video I saw of her she was being a mentor to some of the girls in the program hosted by Dr. Sebi. She went out there to do just that. Be apart of his dynamic philosophy and healthy lifestyle. Which the sad part, cuz being there was really...
Reply

Re: Happy Birthday To Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!

EbonyRose ·
Yes!! Happy Birthday, indeed!!
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
Report on the Extrajudicial Killings of 110 Black People Submitted by admin on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 4:39pm Cross posting from Malcolm X Grassroots Movement Report on Black People Executed without Trial by Police, Security Guards and Self-Appointed Law Enforcers January 1 – June 30, 2012. This report was produced for the “No More Trayvon Martins Campaign”, demanding a National Plan of Action for Racial Justice. This is the 2nd Major report of the Campaign. A human rights crisis confronts Black...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
The National Plan Of Action On Racial Justice A Call To Build A Movement Summary: STATEMENT BY THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR RACIAL JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHTS On July 9, 2012, the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (MXGM), a member of the National Alliance for Racial Justice and Human Rights, issued a “Report on Extrajudicial Killings of 110 Black People since January 1 st , 2012.” Among the startling findings is the fact that every 40 hours in the United States one Black woman, man or child is killed...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

Kocolicious ·
Yall know how I feel. I have theories of my own which are historical proof of EXACTLY what the doctor is saying. I'm not gonna say I go further into it than she does....I'll just say I have a few different directions that connects with her thesis in terms of the phallus syndome which started during the Arab Slave Trade. You see that's it right there. The jealousy of the phallus of the black men cuz patriarchal stems from the phallus theory i.e. Mins/Menes who used his phallus to conquer the...
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

sunnubian ·
Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?
Reply

Re: Is There A Scientific Reason For Treyvon Martin's Murder And Racism?

Yemaya ·
I recommend the book "Iceman Inheritance" by Michael Bradley. Additionally scientific evidence from decades of genetic study,articles and sociological studies asserts what Mr. Bradley says about white people in his book, which was written in the 1980's.
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

Kocolicious ·
Isn't that amazing???? But! Of course, this got me to thinking. Hummmmm did they have this "cure" all along and now that the medical industry is changing decided to go ahead and "discover" the cure? Or did they feel especially sorry for this baby and gave it dose overload[knowing it would work]? You see, I still have a problem with the "cancer" crisis where this disease has made doctors millions of dollars in research and treatment and yachts and mercedes and mansions and vacations. Can't...
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

Yemaya ·
I feel some kind of way about this. Why? This child went through 30 hours of medical treatment of who knows what and authorized by who knows who. Secondly, there is a current cure for HIV, bone marrow transplant. There are currently 3 adults who went through this bone marrow treatment which has eradicated HIV from their bodies. I smell big pharma all over this.
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

RadioRaheem ·
Great News!! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the epidemic
Reply

Re: HIV Baby cured. (Or did baby's own immune system cure itself?)

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by RadioRaheem: Great News!! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the epidemic
Reply

Re: George Washington Carver: Scientist and Inventor

Xumbrarchist ·
Memories of grade school. The nuns at my school had this record about George Washington Carver and they would occasionally bring a portable phonograph to class and play it for us. It got to the point where I would think, "Oh no! They are going to play that thing about George Washington Carver AGAIN !" Make a big deal about the person but never actually teach any science. Where did he learn science himself, before he started doing it that is? Xum
Reply

Re: George Washington Carver: Scientist and Inventor

Xumbrarchist ·
Here is the point from 1974. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_3zmx1jxIA Watch at 30:33. "Us Bloods don't care nuthin' about science." Xum
Reply

Re: Woman Loses Arms and Legs Due to Bathroom Sealant Rear End Injections

RadioRaheem ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Yemaya: This is just as bad as that the skin bleaching that has taken over the Caribbean, Latin American, Africa and South Asia. Ridiculous. The psychology behind the ability for one group to make all the other groups hate themselves or something about themselves that is natural to them is astounding. It should be studied, dissected and laid out for what it really is by Black scholars worldwide. + Frances Cress Welsing, M.D. did just that...
 
×
×
×
×