Skip to main content

Tagged With "Israeli"

Reply

Re: Alice Walker Absolutely Does Not Want Alicia Keys to Perform in Israel

Kocolicious ·
I agree with Alice. And the United States' relationship with Israel is ONE of the fews things I disagree with my President about. Fock 'em cuz not only are they as racist and sexist as America once was during Jim Crow, but these azzwipes STOLE our cultural identity and called it their own. They are LIARS. And that's WHY they are pretty much hated all over the world. If it wasn't for the America protecting THEM? They would have been blown off the globe in the late 40s early 50s. But!
Reply

Re: Alice Walker Absolutely Does Not Want Alicia Keys to Perform in Israel

Norland ·
If Alicia screams that "Girl on Fire" "song" at them, she might end up yelling at a bunch of EMPTY seats. Won't be cool when the Israel folks suffer heaps of broken ear drums.
Reply

Re: Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

Kocolicious ·
This poor world. But!
Reply

Re: Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

Jalil ·
Here in a very nasty way and now in Morocco too. Never been to Israel but in Morocco I saw plenty of racism from Arabs in local Berber areas, Sub-Saharan Africans get it much worse. If Moroccans go to Spain, they're treated badly. Hierarchies of ignorance.Crazy-making.
Reply

Re: Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

Jalil ·
I’m listening with a more open ear taking what I feel is true and leaving out the rest. I like most of it. The last idea that whites were created 55 centuries ago ,alright, let me say it, means that if we stay in the northern climates we’ll all be white in time to come. We’ll run out of black people in days to come unless more come here. We could also send whites down to the Equator where, if this works both ways, they will naturally become black. We can then recycle them back up here. When...
Reply

Re: Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

Jalil ·
whoa wrong cut/paste. Bounce
Reply

Re: Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

homie ·
…But no matter how badly the State of Israel treats Palestinians and black Africans, - African American Christians are taught daily to praise Israel because it’s the birthplace of Christ Jesus. And since so many African Americans are wholly ignorant of Islam, Mohammad and The Holy Koran, this adds fuel to the Christian fire and brimstone sermon of serving only one God! So the African American social/psychological result as it relates to slavery, religion and Israel are similar. That is,...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Kocolicious ·
I've always believed that Israel should not have been given to the Jews. It was NOT their land. But that was the negotiation after WW2. And the people who were there already were oust. Then they try to be heroes and went and got hundreds of Hebrew Ethiopians. But these African Hebrews could never get their citizenship in a land that is supposed to be theirs too. Light skins Jews are being racist toward dark skin Jews. Does that make sense? Hell no. So that's why I don't believe a damn thang...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

sunnubian ·
It's really coming out that "European" Jews are not true Jews in the first place, but are descendants of European 'converts', and that all that "chosen people" b.s. was no more than a ruse for Europeans to establish a foot-hold in the so-called Middle East. So, Israel is a Political concoction of Zionism that has nothing to do with real Jews or so-called biblical claims of that land "belonging" to the Jews. And Israel bringing African Jews into Israel had nothing to do with them "trying to...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Norland ·
Before we're separated into sections of humanity, with all these damn names and colors, we are first and foremost individuals. I.N.D.I.V.I.D.U.A.L.S. People do things in togetherness to belong, be part of. When a person/persons can do these horrendous things to fellow human beings, under any circumstances, they're insane, psychopathic killers. They can be named from the countries from which they were born or the colors of their skins in synchronization with others of the same skin color.
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Kocolicious ·
@ Sista Sunnubian. No I watched a documentary about 10 or 15 years ago about the Jews/Israelis going to Ethiopia to bring them back to Israel. And the hype? They were "heros" to the Ethiopians cuz they came and RESCUED them from despair and at the time a torn country. Yes I agree it does probably have every thing to do with those ancient documents...but! Cuz Jews don't anything for free. But somewhere in Ethiopia, there is a standing guard who protects the sacred Hebrew writings [that are...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

GoodMan ·
Only reason Jews got their land is because White folks "owed" them for "birthing" Western Civilization due to Christianity and the influx of Hellenistic Jewish ideas coming into Western thought. If it wasn't for Jews and their war god aka Yahweh and Jews getting slaughtered and having their forsaken messiah Jesus getting killed for blasphemy (telling everyone he is a god) and then having the Roman Empire convert to Judaism... (which means...Jesus in a way...were their messiah...they got...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Norland ·
Jews have nappier heads than we do and bigger lips too. They're a religion; they need to check their DNA and get that African within. Ain't no body better than no body!!!!!! If they're so hip and close to Jesus, they'd better call on Him, because the world has lost its damn mind and He needs to get here fast as he can, before there's no longer a world; just a huge ball floating in space.
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

sunnubian ·
HA! Hell, "Jews" wouldn't have gotten Israel without some secret treaty in exchange for Nuclear[Atomic Bomb] Weapons formulas/secrets/invention.
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Norland ·
I was alive in 1948 when that shit happened. I was little, but alive. I remember Harry S Truman and all the rest of the mamma jammas of YT world.
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Kocolicious ·
Young Brotha Goodman: Only reason Jews got their land is because White folks "owed" them for "birthing" Western Civilization due to Christianity and the influx of Hellenistic Jewish ideas coming into Western thought. Western civilization has nothing to with Christianity. And Western thought? Nawl. The only thing that Jewish people are responsible for? Is selling SLAVES to Europeans...who in turn bought the African slaves to the new land where they i.e. slaves USED their innate BRILLIANCE to...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: It's really coming out that "European" Jews are not true Jews in the first place, but are descendants of European 'converts', and that all that "chosen people" b.s. was no more than a ruse for Europeans to establish a foot-hold in the so-called Middle East. Yep. I'm sooooooooooo glad. I'm tired of this BIG FAT LIE!!!! It is giving our young people the WRONG impression of slavers who STILL got over after enslaving us...under a LIE!!! Cuz we were NEVER subhumans...more...
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Norland ·
All these wars are shitty, aren't they? People incinerating people all in the name of madness and money. I can't imagine getting fried into oblivion by a bomb; 1,000 pounds of fire dropping on your head. Babies, women, childrenm shredded. Enslaving people. There are no words for Homo Sapiens. They've stepped into worlds beyond insanity and they're not returning.
Reply

Re: Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

Kocolicious ·
@Young Brotha Goodman. I don't mean to bust your bubble about your knowledge of Jewish people. I just want you to be open to the truth regarding their controversy. So. Here are some extra data about them you should digest. I usually DON'T do other folks' HOMEWORK but since you're a young brotha and all....kinda smart too. I just wanna give you a heads up for historical clarity. Here's something to think about and research. (1) The Jewish people do not have a formal history before 4th century...
Topic

Israel vs. Iran: The Truth Slips Out

sunnubian ·
Published on Thursday, February 9, 2012 by Common Dreams Israel vs. Iran: The Truth Slips Out by Ira Chernus Just days after the New York Times Magazine’s lurid cover story, “Israel Vs. Iran,” the Washington Post struck back with a two-fisted effort to win the “most dire prediction” contest. The Post ’s foreign policy pundit David Ignatius wrote a widely-circulated column claiming inside information: U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta “believes there is a strong likelihood that Israel will...
Topic

Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

sunnubian ·
'Blacks out!' - race riots in Israel Tel Aviv : Israel | Jun 12, 2012 at 9:43 PM PDT By Herbert Dyer, Jr. <script type="text/javascript"></script> (Flag Report) Wait while we revoke your abuse report... <form action="http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/12372820-blacks-out-race-riots-in-israel" id="fileAbuseReportForm" name="fileAbuseReportForm"><input id="abuseable_type" name="abuseable_type" type="hidden" value="Event" /><input id="abuseable_id"...
Topic

Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists

sunnubian ·
Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists April 3, 2013 | Filed under: Editorial , Featured | Posted by: Editorial_Staff Examples of the pseudoscience of Phrenology AFRICANGLOBE – Scientific racism is a term seldom used today but which has a long and ignoble history in the modern world. In the late 18th century, the renowned scientist and philosopher Christoph Meiners published his famous treatise The Outline and History of Mankind . Central to his analysis was a qualitative...
Topic

Alice Walker Absolutely Does Not Want Alicia Keys to Perform in Israel

sunnubian ·
Alice Walker Absolutely Does Not Want Alicia Keys to Perform in Israel by Jamilah King , Thursday, May 30 2013, 12:41 PM EST 273 Comments 2 Tags: infographic Alice Walker and Alicia Keys are two well-known black female artists whose work exists in very different worlds. Walker is a renowned author and outspoken activist and Keys is a Grammy-winning recording artist. That’s all to say that, generally speaking, their paths don’t cross much. But on Wednesday, Walker released an open letter to...
Topic

Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans

sunnubian ·
Israel’s Other War: The One Against Africans January 6, 2014 | Filed under: Africa , Featured | Posted by: Editorial_Staff Israel has begun to round up and jail African refugees AFRICANGLOBE - A recent Jerusalem Post op-ed on “ South Africa’s obsession with Israel ” resurrects complaints regarding the Russell Tribunal on Palestine, which during its 2011 session in Cape Town concluded that “Israel’s rule over the Palestinian people, wherever they reside, collectively amounts to a single...
Reply

Re: Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists

Xumbrarchist ·
I think atheists have been getting funnier since the 60s. Many of them behave as though the purpose of science is to beat on religion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdTOY-giMy4 But where are atheists trying to scientifically PROVE that airliners could destroy the twin towers in less than two hours. This entire culture has a problem with the scientific important of 9/11. By not demanding scientifically detailed explanations for the event while simultaneously insisting it is scientific they...
Reply

Re: Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists

Yemaya ·
Originally Posted by Xumbrarchist: I think atheists have been getting funnier since the 60s. Many of them behave as though the purpose of science is to beat on religion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdTOY-giMy4 But where are atheists trying to scientifically PROVE that airliners could destroy the twin towers in less than two hours. This entire culture has a problem with the scientific important of 9/11. By not demanding scientifically detailed explanations for the event while...
Reply

Re: Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists

Norland ·
I wish ole Massa's progeny would take a chill pill for a few and let the progeny of his kidnapped Africans breathe without any terroristic activity of any kind for about the next 6 years. We won't give you or ourselves any more problems; don't give us anymore. Hell, you're either incarcerating, tasering, beating-up/down, shooting or cooking someone every second. We get the message, you don't like Africans; guess what? We don't like Europeans. Here we all are, related, hating and sh!t. Call...
Reply

Re: Scientific Racism, Militarism, and the New Atheists

Kocolicious ·
The article above is like two massas fighting...the kettle calling the pot black. Both have committed the most horrific crime in human history....including comitting genocide on their OWN people. And since their conquership of the world....they have LIED LIED LIED LIED. See. Africa was ALREADY enlightened/advanced/progressing while both massas were in caves trying to figure their way out. But! This is the thing most folks don't like to hear: Africa has been SODOMIZED by both of these...
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

Yemaya ·
I have been there since 2001
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

Yemaya ·
Mind you this is the same subject that Africana got shut down for posting about. But they spoke more to the actions of the gov't oppressing the Ethiopians they brought over there during the 1980's airlifts. How they put things in place to obstruct their progress in the society.
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

Kocolicious ·
I ain't surprised. When Israel so-called went to "rescue" Ethiopian Hebrews and brought them back to their homeland....they REFUSED to give them citizenship. Hey! The ball is gonna FALL on Israel. It's a coming. And now they are REALLY showing WHO they are. And it will be a matter of time when Arab Spring is gonna spring over there and explode. Watch. See they think America is gonna protect them always....but! They are behaving like spoiled little brats and they will finally be called out...
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: Mind you this is the same subject that Africana got shut down for posting about. But they spoke more to the actions of the gov't oppressing the Ethiopians they brought over there during the 1980's airlifts. How they put things in place to obstruct their progress in the society. I'm glad you reminded me of that. I do remember reading about complaints the Ethiopians had AFTER they actually were "relocated" to Israel. (I still believe that there were ulterior...
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Why is this happening – especially in a country which prides itself as being the only democracy in the entire region? And, what is or should be the United States' response to this obvious and blatant affront to its stated goal of upholding human rights worldwide? And as to the United States' position? Seems pretty obvious that the United States government is poised to seriously ignore the whole situation. Have you heard or read any of this in the “mainstream”...
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

Yemaya ·
The POTUS may not have anything to say about it, (though he should have a personal opinion considering his family is Lua and Kenyan) but myself as a person of African descent oh I'm going to have an opinion about how others treat other people of African descent. You best believe that.
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: My best guess: a. To get their hands on ancient text in possession of Ethiopian priests b. Cheap labor c. A population that can be exploited and mistreated without consequence One of the things I like about you my sista...you are a thinking WOMAN I'll go for "a" for $1 million. Cuz b and c.....well...they can get that HERE! However, getting their grimmy little hands on documents to PROVE their religious entitlement. That's the ticket to it all. And I guess they are...
Reply

Re: Remind Me To Oppose ANY and ALL American Assistance To Israel, EVER!

EbonyRose ·
Originally Posted by Yemaya: The POTUS may not have anything to say about it, (though he should have a personal opinion considering his family is Lua and Kenyan) but myself as a person of African descent oh I'm going to have an opinion about how others treat other people of African descent. You best believe that.
Topic

U.S. instructors trained Brazilians in torture techniques during military dictatorship, report says

sunnubian ·
U.S. instructors trained Brazilians in torture techniques during military dictatorship, report says By Bryan Llenas Published December 12, 2014 Fox News Latino By Bryan Llenas Published December 12, 2014 Fox News Latino Never autoplay videos Report: U.S. instructors trained Brazilians in... Olympic champion Henry Cejudo to debut in the UFC Protests turns violent Berkeley, California United States military instructors were closely involved in the teaching of torture techniques to more than...
Topic

POLICE 'OCCUPYING' AFRICAN AMERICA

sunnubian ·
Baltimore’s Black Alliance for Peace Demands End to Policing Surge BAP-Baltimore 15 Jan 2020 Baltimore’s Black Alliance for Peace Demands End to Policing Surge Baltimore is among the seven cities targeted by the Trump administration for a high-tech “surge” in police penetration of Black communities. “Increased militarization of police departments leads to increased numbers of civilians murdered by police.” At the end of October, during the International Association of Chiefs of Police...
Topic

Israel’s Police Chief: It’s ‘Natural’ To Suspect Ethiopian Jews To Be Criminals

sunnubian ·
Israel’s Police Chief: It’s ‘Natural’ To Suspect Ethiopian Jews To Be Criminals By Editorial_Staff - Aug 31, 2016 Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Israel Police Commissioner Roni Alsheich does believe white immigrant Jews are criminals just the Black ones. AFRICANGLOBE – Israel Police Commissioner Roni Alsheich on Tuesday drew widespread condemnation after he appeared to say that it was “natural” for law-enforcement officers to be more suspicious of Ethiopian Israelis than of other...
Topic

JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, BLACK PEOPLE, JUST HOW RACIST ISRAEL IS AGAINST THE BLACK RACE

sunnubian ·
Israeli Prime Minister Boasts Of Israel’s War On Africans By Editorial_Staff - Jan 3, 2017 Israel’s actions of jailing and targeting Africans prove that they are no friend to Black people. AFRICANGLOBE – Donald Trump’s election as US president has given closeted racists the license they have long sought to openly advocate against Muslims, refugees and Black people. As some Americans strategize on how to defend victims of bigotry, they would be wise to take stock of how Israeli Prime Minister...
Topic

Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black

sunnubian ·
Haptom Zarhum Lynching: They Killed Him Because He Was Black By Editorial_Staff - Oct 23, 2015 AFRICANGLOBE – “You call us ‘infiltrators’ and other racist words. A man who came to Israel was brutally murdered because of that racism, and not one politician from the government even comes to express their sympathy!” African asylum seekers held a memorial service for Haptom [also spelled: “Habtom] Zarhum, the innocent unarmed Eritrean man who was gunned down by a security guard and then stomped...
×
×
×
×