Tagged With "CDCs"

Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Kocolicious ·
This is good news! And it always touches my heart when I see a black man with his child and behaving like a parent. I try to reward that with compliments or whatever I have when I see it. There have been several times when I am driving down the street and I see a young man walking with his kid and if I could, I would stop em. Most times the men think I'm crazy until I pull out my bag of tricks and give the child something to play with. [as a teacher] I always keep those type of things in my...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

EarthAndSky ·
Well, we all know that the propaganda machine is totally biased against blacks. Of course, the media would mislead the people with falsehood when it concerns black people. This study doesn't surprise me at all. http://whatblackmenthink.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdY7FjhMWo
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the father had to do was to eat with one of his children or read to one of his children in that time...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the father had to do was to eat with one of his children or read to one...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the father had to do was to eat with...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by Momentum: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by Momentum: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks?
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a background in Social Services, Legal Services, Family Services, and Reality , not from racist propaganda soundbites , slanted "studies" and "surveys" and ...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a background in Social Services, Legal Services, Family Services, and Reality , not from racist propaganda soundbites , slanted...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a background in Social Services, Legal Services, Family Services, and Reality , not from racist...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a background in Social Services, Legal Services, Family Services,...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a background in Social Services,...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my own eyes, and I'm speaking from a...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking for what I see and witness with my...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from Racist Propaganda. I'm speaking...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm speaking from reality, and not from...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

DennisKalita ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from emotion and not reality. I'm...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Norland ·
When one joins this site, doesn't MBM know who you are? It's been a long time for me, but it seems he knows about you before you join. If Xeon was banned last nite, how the hell can he come back today? Why would he even want to come back today? He's not going to be liked any more as thetaxman than he was Xeon. Something's wrong with this dude. He called me a Nazi. Hitler's rolling in his grave.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
I just realized the commentors here think I'm some banned poster named Xenon. I assure you I'm not. Maybe this is why you attacked me instead of actually taking into account what I'm saying. I've said nothing that deserves banning. And I'm not a troll. I came across this article that intrigued me, I researched and came to the conclusion that it's conclusions are false, and when presenting my findings in a thoughtful way I was attacked. It's clear who should be banned here.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the father had to do was to eat with one of his children or read to one...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Wow, such racism and hatred. On most sites you'd be banned for that kind of language. I never said black men were fathering 10 children on average. I said that if you actually read the CDC report in the original post, that it states under limitations of the study, that no questions were asked to determine if the fathering applied to all of the respondent's children. Therefore the respondent COULD have 10 children, do some activity with one of them during a 4 week time frame, and be deemed a...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
That's what crackers do. Making things up as they go along and spreading propaganda. Since you are not qualified to conduct a scientific study or even a meta-analysis of already published studies and since you couldn't produce a study of cracker children rating their cracker daddy and his parenting ability you are engaged in what crackers do best; propaganda and myth building. Cracker blathering and especially unsubstantiated cracker blathering are meaningless here. Don't you have some...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
I gave you all the information needed to occluded that the occlusion derived from this study are false. But here's one more, find in that CDC report where it even states that any of the responses were fact-checked. Not only have you used insults, but you haven't given even a shred of evidence to challenge my assertions. Is this really how you represent yourself in everyday life?
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
I'm also curious if this hatred you have was taught in your childhood home. Did your father (if around) and mother regularly use the word cracker in everyday conversation?
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

sunnubian ·
Originally Posted by NSpirit: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: The CDC study this article is based on is a complete farce. It only accounts for the father's responses instead of the child's responses. Never-married black males "father" children at a rate of 5 to 1 of whites (Per last US Census). This study asked black fathers questions like: "Have you eaten with your child in the last 4 weeks? Have you read to your child in the last 4 weeks? etc." All the father had to do was to eat with one...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Yes let's all clap for ignorance. If you don't think the dysfunctional black family is responsible for the disproportional level of blacks in poverty, please explain your rationale.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Kocolicious ·
Sista Sunnubian wrote: Oh, stop hating; and stop assuming that because a man is not married to his child's mother or is not longer living in the same home with his ex-wife and his kids, he has nothing to do with with own children. The truth is, the children of White ex-wives fair no better than children of Black single mothers where father involvement is concerned, and that is a fact and a truth that America tries to keep hidden and constantly lie or lie by omission about. First they tried...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
This CDC report I'm referencing is the exact same report countless liberal media outlets are reciting to claim that there is a higher presence of black fathers in the home. It's also the subject article of this thread. I'm just pointing out how flawed that report is. So which is correct, are black fathers in the home or are they never around because they're constantly bring lynched and subjugated? ( I can't find one report of a white on black lynching in the last 10 years. And please don't...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
You trying to blame massa for black fathers not being in the home is a cop out. Free will is very real and if someone wants to take care of their children they will. And exactly who is massa? Every single person I know, wishes black males were in the home taking care of theirs. There is no "they", there is no "massa", there is no "the man", there is no excuse.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Momentum ·
Originally Posted by Thetaxman: This CDC report I'm referencing is the exact same report countless liberal media outlets are reciting to claim that there is a higher presence of black fathers in the home. It's also the subject article of this thread. I'm just pointing out how flawed that report is. So which is correct, are black fathers in the home or are they never around because they're constantly bring lynched and subjugated? ( I can't find one report of a white on black lynching in the...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
I do care. I care about everyone though. I've said nothing insulting unless the truth insults you. This is not denigration. Please form a valid argument or gtfo. I have every right to be here. However your insults and language should have you banned.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Momentum ·
Somehow we have to get rid of this cock sukkin troll!
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
And what exactly have i done that makes you think I deserve something bad to happen to me? What I have had happen to me is success from working hard my entire life. I could have been out slinging rocks and knocking up women left and right. But no, I waited to have kids, and I went to school. I work 50 hour weeks and save money instead of buying lottery tickets. I'm not in the top 4%. That's what I deserve and that's what I got. Life is what you put into it.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Correction: I'm in the top 4%.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Also, why the gay bashing? How would your liberal white cohorts feel about that?
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

anotha ·
Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by DennisKalita: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: Originally Posted by sunnubian: Originally Posted by Thetaxman: If you'd like to present actual facts to the contrary, I'd be glad to look at them. But so far, it just looks like you're speaking from...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Think that if it makes you happy. But I'd call that schadenfreude. Tell me though, what kind of person calls a stranger sambo, cracker, birdshit, etc. These seem to be the only unhappy people here.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Momentum ·
Stop feeding this asshole, he won't go away, this is what he enjoys, he must have a really pitiful life.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
Originally Posted by Momentum: Stop feeding this asshole, he won't go away, this is what he enjoys, he must have a really pitiful life. Exactly.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Actually, I'm really enjoying my Saturday with this little cutie pie right here. We'll probably head to the pool later. So is there anyone in this community who can offer anything but insults or grievances at the hands of the fictional "massa"?
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
Some products of that cracker parenting they seem to think is so grand: Charles Manson Hitler The Unibomber Kurt Cobain (famous singer committed suicide) Courtney Love (cobains drugged up wife) Ted Bundy John Wayne Gacy Dylann Roof (Assassin and mass murderer in Charleston) Adam Lanza (murdered little kids in school) Jeffrey Dahmer (murdered and ate people) Ronald Reagan George Bush Rick Scott (Florida's criminal governor) Scott Walker (Wisconsin's stupid governor) Eileen Wurnos (female...
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was out hiking with my daughter. You should probably add Barrack Hussein Obama to your definitive list of "horrible" individuals raised by white people.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
You crackers have never acknowledged him as white so he doesn't meet criteria. Run along ill informed peckerwood
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
Ignorant Cracker Status: *BLOCKED*
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
Ever heard the term "blanket statement"? You should know what it means as you seem to live by them. You should really try not to be so prejudiced.
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

NSpirit ·
Ignorant Cracker Status: *BLOCKED*
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Thetaxman ·
http://www.livestrong.com/arti...-parent-home-childs/
Reply

Re: The Myth Of The Absent Black Fathers

Momentum ·
Kids Born to Unwed Moms Hit Record High May 13, 2009 By EMILY FRIEDMAN ABC News A record number of children worldwide are being born to unmarried mothers as traditional marriage arrangements are being abandoned at a faster pace, according to a report released today by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "The surprising thing is that we've had this really big upswing in births to unmarried mothers in such a short period of time," said Stephanie Ventura, the author of the...
 
×
×
×
×