Skip to main content

Tagged With "Obama"

Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

Vox ·
NS, if Gingrich runs for president in 2012 against Obama, and Obama doesn't make this a certerpiece of why Gingrich is a loser, I will lose a lot of respect for him. Gingrich markets himself as an intellectual, yet he has chosen this garbage to take virtual ownership of. And JWC, I didn't even know about the D'Souza/Maher connection. I didn't have cable during 9/11. Actually, I didn't have regular TV either for awhile, because the local TV signals all were broadcast from the top of the World...
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

James Wesley Chester ·
Reference: I guess the lesson is, if you're not a neo-con, and u EVER catch yourself agreeing with Dinesh D'Souza on anything, don't trust it!!---Vox PRECISELY!!!! PEACE Jim Chester
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

EbonyRose ·
I do not know (have never heard of) this D'Souza guy! However, I do know racists .. and that's all this guy (and the people at Forbes) is!! It's hard to be shocked by racists - and their antics and rantings - because they have ALWAYS been around and doing their dirt!! The only difference is, we had a period of them sorta going 'undercover' with their racism ... not being so vocal and overt with it after the CRM .. because it became "shameful" for them to outwardly show their hate and...
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

sunnubian ·
Reference: I watched Rachel Maddox's interview with Vice President Biden the other day .. and he said he was "stunned" at Newt Gingrich's "buying into" this latest hype. But, I'm not surprised in the least. Newt has always been "on the other side." He's just now free to show it. The cat is out of the bag. Newt knows his people well. He comes from the very type of background that most of these ignorant hate mongering racist are bred in, so he know exactly what to say, or imply; he knows what...
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

sunnubian ·
Reference: This guy Dinesh D'Souza has always been one infuriating right wing hack, whoring himself out with some of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard. However, this is easily the worst I've ever seen, even from him. It's a long read. But it's important to check it out, to fully understand, once and for all, how there are absolutely no limits to how low the right wingers will go these days... The housenigger (race has nothing to do with being one) will always be with us (like a monkey...
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

James Wesley Chester ·
Reference: Newt knows his people well. He comes from the very type of background that most of these ignorant hate mongering racist are bred in, so he know exactly what to say, or imply; he knows what to say to bring out the racist vote.-sunnubian Newt Gingrich is from southern Pennsylvania...south of Harrisburg, the capitol. The Mason-Dixon LIne IS the southern border of the State. You have to be almost 30 miles above that border before the people lose the whine in their speech. Georgia was...
Reply

Re: D'Souza on Obama's "Bizarre" Kenyan Anti-Colonialism

sunnubian ·
Yeah, but his formative years were spent in the deep south.
Reply

Re: One white man's sleepless night

Fabulous ·
His letter was a good read until this part: "more white people will die at the hands of african americans who simply can’t take it anymore." While nobody should die needlessly & senselessly by the hands of another (& my heart goes out to the innocent police officers who were murdered), the fact remains.. "more white people who will die at the hands of an african american who simply can't take it anymore," pales (historically) in comparison to the countless black folks (men, women and...
Reply

Re: Obama Chooses Historic Chicago South Side Location For Presidential Library: Will it Help Black Employment?

Norland ·
It'll help Black employment if they hire Black employees; same as any other job. Nothing helps Black employment if no one wants to or hires Black employees. The way Black people are detested in this country, we're all lucky to have been hired or possibly will be hired in the future, if there's a future.
Reply

Re: Obama Chooses Historic Chicago South Side Location For Presidential Library: Will it Help Black Employment?

Kocolicious ·
There's a future my sista. I know it looks bleak...but! It's there. If we go down? They ALL go down. But!
Reply

Re: Black Dallas Cop Sues BLM, Obama, Farrakhan and Clinton For ‘Inciting a Race War’

sunnubian ·
This dirty Black cop may as well have pulled the trigger that killed Tamir Rice himself; may as well have choked Erick Garner himself; may as well have broken Freddie Gray's spine himself; . . . may as well have committed all the the racist LYNCHINGS of Black people in America that have been/are being carried out by America's racist police, himself.
Reply

Re: Black Dallas Cop Sues BLM, Obama, Farrakhan and Clinton For ‘Inciting a Race War’

Kocolicious ·
You know massa gon find his coons. They're everywhere in the police departments across this nation. But!
Reply

Re: Bill Maher Speaks The Truth About Genetically Modified Foods, Slams Obama

Kocolicious ·
I mean I don't have anything against MAHER per se. I just don't LIKE white boys thinking they are QUALIFIED to talk about my president when there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many whitefolks who have traditionally DONE far far WORSE. All of a sudden....my president have to be food police? Come on they have been focking the FOOD way before the Food Adminstration was born. As a matter of fact, that was the MAIN reason why it was formed cuz massa was putting all kinds of fillers in meat....especially. And...
Reply

Re: The Incredible Barack Obama Victory Speech

EbonyRose ·
I'm going to listen to this speech again .... 'cause I thought it really sucked ... and was very disappointed the first time around.
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

Kocolicious ·
Very Very Good Story!!!! I like it. And I totally agree. It despicts very solid conscious reasons to vote[especially if you are black]. Makes historical sense to me. Good lookin out my sista
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

EbonyRose ·
....... OH YEAH!!! That was WAY cool!!
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

EbonyRose ·
And you know .... although during his first candidacy I opposed the idea of voting for the President "just because he was Black" .... over the past four years (and in no small part due to the advocacy of Ms. Koco's unwavering and enthusiastic support! ) .... I've come to change my stance on that!!! For all those people (especially the youngun's) who really DID vote for the President the first time "just because he was Black" ..... I've come to believe that it wasn't a bad thing at all!! Or...
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

Kocolicious ·
This is one of the reasons why I ADMIRE you so much my sista....cuz you have the integrity to admit when you have changed your position on something you were passionate about and learn something from it. I tip my hat to your "unwavering" dignity as a "black" person. Cuz that's all it has been for me. To see someone who look like me or look like one of my sons taking charge of our nation. It gave me proof and visual evidence to the hoodrat hoodlums I teach that you can BE whatever YOU...
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

Yemaya ·
Yes he's all that, but what about doing something for the 95% who voted for you?
Reply

Re: TOO REAL NOT TO RE-POST:

Kocolicious ·
Patience my sista....patience. It's a virtue you know. Slavery wasn't over in a day.... the mentality of it takes a little longer. Social evolution is a subtle curve. As a matter of fact, it's HAPPENING right NOW!!!! Just keep the faith.
Reply

Re: OBAMA 2012 WATCH

RadioRaheem ·
be careful...John Kerry had a similar lead and magically the Repukes changed that
Reply

Re: OBAMA 2012 WATCH

EbonyRose ·
To my knowledge, they still can't/don't poll people who only use cell phones. In this day and age, that's too many millions of people to count who's opinion is never asked for nor received!! And, it should be noted that those people tend to be younger, more liberal-minded and not likely to vote for the "establishment." To me ... if the limited/incomplete data shows that the President is even a little bit in the lead in those states ... then, it's probably more accurate that the President's...
Reply

Re: OBAMA 2012 WATCH

sunnubian ·
Obama-Romney shaping up to be a nasty fight in Florida Naples : FL : USA | Sep 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM PDT By Harold Michael Harvey, J. D. 1 of 1 <form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13051716-obamaromney-shaping-up-to-be-a-nasty-fight-in-florida" id="nextBtn_form" method="post"> <input name="utf8" type="hidden" value="✓" /><input name="authenticity_token" type="hidden" value="PfPRDeeAHPo4WgPuyJYiKP8oRzM/6MUboeozVNppipU=" /> <input...
Reply

Re: Obama and Romney Tackle 14 Top Science Questions

Xumbrarchist ·
What is the difference between Human Capital and Human Cattle? Xum
Reply

Re: Extending Middle Class Tax Cuts

Yemaya ·
For me its not about tax cuts, and that is a non-issue. What ticks me off is that our tax dollars are not being used to raise our level of living, but rather to line the pockets of officials from the White House to the State house and Governor's mansion. What about our taxes going up in the state while services are being cut???? That needs to be addressed.
Reply

Re: Why did Obama signed the sequestration order?

sunnubian ·
Re: Why did Obama signed the sequestration order?
Reply

Re: Obama Administration Seeks to Overhaul International Food Aid

Kocolicious ·
Is this the "show a man how to fish instead of giving him fish" theory? If so, then the other countries can developed their own system of farming food and create a whole way of doing business that will benefit everyone. Well...as long as war doesn't interfer that is. This just might work. And the food sent over there can stay here and feed our own. But!
Reply

Re: Obama Administration Seeks to Overhaul International Food Aid

sunnubian ·
I was thinking along the lines of people in those countries could also profit from "giving to charity" or fleecing donations the same way that Americans and Westerners do. Also, I think that the more African nations have a responsibility to help their own, maybe it will open some of their eyes to see the truth about where the Black race really is in this world.
Reply

Re: Obama Administration Seeks to Overhaul International Food Aid

Norland ·
As hard as I stare at that drab line, I don't see a MAN standing anywhere, just women. How patient they are. How are they going to carry that stuff away, on their backs? Does anyone see any trucks? How'd they get there, by walking?? What the hell's wrong with African people worldwide? All that dirt on the Continent, can't anyone grow something, find some seeds, plant something, do something constructive? Hell, you can find diamonds for the white folks, unfortunately, you can't eat them and...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Muhammad Cipher ·
Lets recap the various defenses to come: 1 Black people are too stupid to understand its not the presidents fault, its the Congress. 2. The presidents supporters are too ignorant to understand that Obama never claimed to be or do anything regarding policies the "Left" embraces. Its your own fault if you got tricked-its not not the presidents for tricking you (aka being deceptive). 3 Whatever the president decides to do, it must be better than Romney, McCain et al. 4 You people must want...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Yemaya ·
And don't forget that POTUS Obama is not the President of Black America.
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
-Yemaya Based upon your views and not reality, the fact that Barack Obama betrays U.S. born blacks daily must also be all the fault of "White Supremacy" President Barack "The Magic Negro/Illegal Alien bootlicking" Obama like any other elected official is under oath to serve all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants, U.S. born descendants of slavery being inclusive. Here again Barack Obama is a disgrace to the office. Originally Posted by Yemaya: You don't understand the system of white...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
Here we go again. Bah Bah the president didn't do this Bah Bah the president didn't do that This bullshyte is getting soooooooo old, it HAS become an insult to thinking individuals. Sooooooooo much energy is wasted complaining about what my president isn't or is doing....when I hear this angst return its angry head...I can't help but ask the author of such ridicule..........what the FOCK are you doing in your space, time and community to mitigate your social concern? Folks spend soooooooo...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
Far too often a dysfunctional Black electorate make excuses for the inaction of elected officials like no good Barack Obama, which means slim chance exists that Barack Obama and/or other inept elected officials will be held accountable to the Constitution and the "Oath of Office". http://www.ceyseauinc.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfxVkLhlu5s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC3glyPv-XM YouTube: “A conversation between President Obama and the black community” Published on Jun 7, 2012 by...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
https://www.africanamerica.org/displayForumTopic/content/318657432973369821/ Unlike Barack Obama and other misfits who disgrace the essence of what it means to be an elected official, the author of this thread, sunnubian , is not an elected official sworn under oath to serve all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-217638 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLGTw_1PpaU I commend you, Marvin Stewart, former Board Director of the Minuteman Project and other Minutemen,...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
Oh pleaaaaaaaaaase What you're talking about hasn't STOPPED folks from back to America in body bags since WW1. And the fact that blackfolks are now in the game in terms of military service has not CHANGED the dynamics of kicking folks to curve who fight for our freedom in other countries one bit. Just here lately in the last 10 or so years have the public given veterans their due-many of em return to an administration that turns its head of the post war-conditions faced by many upon manty...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
Kocolicious and anyone else with nothing but excuses to defend his or her argument! http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-802037 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-921922 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-953247 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-941757 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-852944 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-932268 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-883427 http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-823707 http://www.vdare.com/articles/...r-way-on-immigration http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-929487...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
That's where YOU got it twisted....I don't HAVE to give excuses for a damn thang. It is what it is whether you wanna accept it or not. That's totally on you. However, I have already stated where I'm coming from on this issue just cuz you provide all these links doesn't eradicate a thang I've said. Nada. So...don't think I'm trying to convince YOU of anything. Cuz I am NOT! Say and post anything you want...but to be CLEAR? I think for MYSELF. Just so you know. But!
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Yemaya ·
Originally Posted by TheRealDeal: -Yemaya Based upon your views and not reality, the fact that Barack Obama betrays U.S. born blacks daily must also be all the fault of "White Supremacy" President Barack "The Magic Negro/Illegal Alien bootlicking" Obama like any other elected official is under oath to serve all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants, U.S. born descendants of slavery being inclusive. Here again Barack Obama is a disgrace to the office. Originally Posted by Yemaya: You don't...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
"But! This country has been dismissing MOST military folks fighting for our nation since the French/Ameica war!!!This is not anything new...except now it has been exposed more publically and the American people are becoming more active in addressing the military needs after they come to shore. It is a slow process true. But it has been ignored for years and now that is on the table for public view blame has been slinging toward the current administration UNFAIRLY. First you need to talk to...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

EbonyRose ·
I see that even after ALL this time .... Herbert Dyer, Jr. has STILL never learned the very valuable lesson that it is better to be thought a fool .... than to open your mouth and erase all doubt. It doesn't matter one bit what "progressives" (or anybody else) thinks about the President ... or how pissed off his supporter or detractors want to be at what the President is - or is not - doing ... has - or has not - done!! Even Stevie Wonder can SEE that the Republicans can, have and will...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Norland ·
America is a Caucasian country and that's who rules here. African nothing will EVER be in CHARGE of anything in America. Don't care how much money, education or anything else an African obtains in America, if he messes up, royally, it'll all go to the Caucasian and if he messes up really bad, goes totally against the grain, said Caucasian will send the African to his grave, quick, fast and in a damn hurry. They're not buying all these guns for nothing. Africans are detested in America and...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
RD wrote: As usual you are still stuck on Obama. The information that I share as well as the information of other individuals proves that BO is not the only misfit elected black leader. With regard to Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon, and the so-called First Black President Bill Clinton, it is Caucasian America who held these individuals accountable for wrong doing, criminal acts, unethical acts, etc. As usual? Mofo YOU don't KNOW me. And whomever I may or may not be STUCK on in your opinion? Is...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
https://www.africanamerica.org/.../lastReply#lastReply "Are Black Women 'played out'??" by RadioRaheem You bet, some are........be it in a man, woman, any mind forever in the ghetto but not smart, or a university educated Fool , ignorance is still ignorance. -Kocolicious and/or anyone else of similar expression, I don't have to pretend to be Black because I'm a U.S. born descendant of slavery, and no matter how hard I try, I can't run away from what I came into the world as. I'm just not...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
There you go again with this stuff! I ain't reading it. Just so you know, you're wrong....YOU share NOTHING with me. Not a thang. Cuz you can't even answer without posting a whole book. It's doesn't take that to respond. A lotta words don't mean you're right or correct in your assessment. Nope. See I didn't USE 20 million links to reply to your loooooooong post. Just a quick thought.
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
-RadioRaheem, Originally Posted by RadioRaheem: Originally Posted by Yemaya: If black women are played out, then black men are definitely played out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOny9fnVqRQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot6VCBVfRKc Thanks for the sharing this. Sure can't fault "White Supremacy" racism/Racist Caucasians/Racist Republicans, etc., etc., for the actions of foolish black women stealing hair products, and the resulting truly earned criminal indictment, fines, and jail time that...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

Kocolicious ·
Look! You DON'T know WHAT I do. And... I don't need to do anything other than what I am doing. What YOU need to do is LIVE in the REAL world and stop projecting what you THINK you perceive. Just so you know.... I am THINKING for myself...I'm thinking right now HOW focking CRAZY you are. And my thinking tell me to KNOW better than to listen to the likes of someone like YOU. But....the REAL sad part in all of this? You DON'T get it. Cuz no body up in here has been waiting for YOU to come on...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
http://ros-lehtinen.house.gov/...-and-jay-z-trip-cuba http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-955888 Jay-Z and Beyoncé are now experiencing the nature of "backstabbing/cutthroat/sleazy Barack "Abba-dabba/Hocus Pocus" Obama. Obama and/or a high ranking official in the Obama Administration gave clearance/OK to Jay-Z and Beyoncé to travel to Cuba. http://ros-lehtinen.house.gov/...-and-jay-z-trip-cuba http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/...-bus-over-cuba-trip/ Did Obama throw Jay-Z under the bus over Cuba...
Reply

Re: Obama trying to lower expectations – again

TheRealDeal ·
https://www.africanamerica.org/displayForumTopic/content/317812884969784469/ "Which leaders speak for black America?" by David A. Love , March 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM -Xumbrarchist Better yet, in addition ask his son, a convicted felon who truly earned his prison stripes former Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr., the same question. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P9XtuD7XAE YouTube: "Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. charged with conspiracy" by CBSNewsOnline , Published on Feb 17, 2013 More so than...
Reply

Re: America's 'Other' Immigrants

EbonyRose ·
Well ... uncharacteristically for them ... this whole current political discussion about "immigration reform" is not just about what to do about the 10-15 million (mostly Hispanic) illegal immigrants that are currently residing in the U.S. The Congress is actually trying to come up with a comprehensive immigration policy that can be the "law of the land" when it comes to what to do and how to govern and regulate immigration. They're supposed to be trying to cover ALL the bases ... since the...
×
×
×
×