I can only surmise that he is either delusional or a coward.
Let's see, about a year after the fact, he still doesn't have enough information about the case? To enlighten Kobe Bryant and negropeans who think like him, here are the facts.
1. Trayvon Martin, a teenager, was walking home with a bag of skittles and a container of iced tea when he was stalked by a Neighborhood Blackwatch, oops, Blockwatch member; otherwise known as George Zimmerman.
2. Trayvon was minding his own business, talking on a cell phone to his friend. He was not engaged in any suspicious behavior like robbery. The only thing Zimmerman found suspicious about him was that he was Black, wearing a hoodie, and in a predominantly white gated-neighborhood. In Zimmerman's mind, those three facts automatically made Trayvon suspicious. After all, there had been some robberies in the area. And we all know that ALL blacks steal.
3. Zimmerman stalked and then eventually confronted Trayvon. Trayvon had no idea who he was being stalked by. It could be the resident lunatic, ax murderer, or child rapist for all he knew. Trayvon did the right thing by not going straight home. Police tell people all the time, if you are being followed, DO NOT GO HOME. Why would anyone knowingly allow a lunatic to follow him or her home? Trayvon didn't want Zimmerman, a threatening stranger, to know where he lived!
4. Trayvon had every right to defend himself against a perceived or real harm. It is called stand your ground in a stand your ground state. Zimmerman had a gun. Trayvon didn't. Kobe Bryant needs to answer this question: Why did Zimmerman have a right to stand his ground but Trayvon didn't? Trayvon was the one who was being threatened!
5. The police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stay in his vehicle. He chose to ignore that advice.
6. Zimmerman shot Trayvon after he stalked and threatened Trayvon. Trayvon didn't deserve this no more than a black woman deserves to die for knocking on a door to ask for help. I wonder what Kobe's thoughts are on this.
When it comes to group-think, Whites have cornered the market. The majority of whites automatically believed that Zimmerman had a right to shoot Trayvon without any facts to support it. The excuses they came up with were: He was black; he was wearing a hoodie; he shouldn't have been out so late (and in the rain!); he looked suspicious; there were robberies in the area; he smoked pot; he wasn't a model student, so on and so on. They even inflated his height (up to 7 feet tall at one point), his weight (near 300 pounds at one point), and even imagined gold teeth in his mouth! I wonder what Kobe has to say about that.
Next time, Kobe Bryant, you are in trouble, please don't come grovelling to us for help and support.