I don't really have a individual in mind (does Snoop Dogg count?); however I would like to see some rule changes made in determining who could even be considered for the highest office in the land..
All of the following criteria are not currently taken into consideration.. (it may shock you)
1. A minimum IQ score..
2. A Law Degree from an accredited US university. W/ a GPA of 3.5 or above (sorry Bush)
3. A Masters Degree from an accredited US university. W/ a GPA of 3.5 or above (sorry Bush)
4. A Psychological evaluation. (we could currently elect a wacko)
5. Pass a battery of ethical questions (while strapped to a lie detector)
6. A good credit score.
7. Must be married.
8. A 3rd term is possible if you are 65 yrs of age or less by the time of the start of your 3rd term.
9. Pass a physical evaluation (should we elect a president who could die of cancer in 2 months?)