1) African American: It's who I am.
2) Black: It's what I was brought up with.
3) African: It speaks to where I'm from.
4) Negro, Colored: These are what my parents were brought up on. Neither were understood to be offensive from the standpoint of the caller or the called.
4) 'Of Color' - as in "people of color": It's weak, but expresses a physical as well as experiential separateness.
5) Minority: I've always hated this term as a descriptor of a people. It's inherently disempowering. But unlike the following, it's not intended to be an out-right slur.
6) Nigger, Coon, Spook: No comment necessary.