Skip to main content

Reply to "Howard Dean: Open Mouth, Insert Foot"

Yep, the Democratic National Convention = Republicanism lite. Democracy is great as long as it produces a "real democracy." You know the type I'm talking about. The kind where the richest 1% buy the candidate through campaign contributions so that they can continue screwing the other 99%.

Why can't we just leave other nations the fuck alone? bang
×
×
×
×