Homemade Sanitizer Spray
This DIY disinfectant sanitizer spray is what I use for everyday cleaning and sanitizing. We have a lot of child toys so I keep a big bottle on hand. It is natural and safe while still doing a great job of cleaning toys and much more.
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup distilled water
- 30 drops lavender essential oil (find pure organic lavender EO here)
- Combine all ingredients in a large spray bottle.
- Liberally spray toys and allow the mixture to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow toys to air dry.
This homemade disinfectant spray works for all toys that can tolerate being sprayed with water. For electronic toys, I spray a cloth with the sanitizing spray first and then wipe toys.
What did you think of this homemade sanitizer spray?: