Make life easier, use Baking Soda! Everything needs
care-hair, house, skin,and whatever else you think of.
You may even wake up more refreshed knowing that
there's an easier way besides the hard way you first
We all know that life can be hard and searching for the
most effective products is a real task. So instead of
buying different products that do different things,
just get one product that's likely to be lying around
the house to do multi jobs.
Use Baking Soda for many things:
1. You can exfoliate your skin. Wash your face, then put the
soft paste made of three parts baking soda and one part water.
Massage this in a circular movements, but don't get it in
the eye and rinse clean.
2. Erase crayon, pencil, ink, and furniture scuffs off of painted areas.
Just sprinkle soda on a wet sponge, rub clean, and rinse.
3. Need to unclog a drain? Pour 1/2 to 1 cup of baking soda
down the drain, then slowly pour 1/2 to 1 cup of white vinegar
behind it. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then pour down a gallon of
4. Remove hard to remove stains from enameled cast iron and
stainless steel. Scrub enameled cast iron with a soft nylon brush
and a thick paste of baking soda and water. Clean stainless steel with
a soft cloth and 4 tablespoons of baking soda and let it fade away in
1 quart of water. Wipe it until it dies and make sure the cloth is clean.
5. The best way to scrub pans- Sprinkle soda on crusted casseroles and
roasting pans and let it settle in for 5 minutes. Gently scrub and rinse it.
6. Let's add something to regular teeth brushing.. Apply a paste of baking soda and water.
7. This is a shocker though! You can put out fires with baking soda. Didn't know itwas that powerful? (Flammable liquids like gasoline, oil, and grease) Baking soda is useful to smoother a small flame only.
8. Baking soda is a deodorant. Dust baking soda under your arms to keep your underarms smelling fresh.
9. Clean up minor oil and grease spills on a garage floor or driveway.
Sprinkle baking soda on the spot and scrub it with a wet brush.
10. Bring the stomach to get rid of indigestion. Just stir 1/2 teaspoon of baking
soda into 1/2 cup of water and drink for a safe and effective antacid.
Sometimes when we looking for different products and we can't find
them all at one store. Now baking soda is your float. Baking soda
is the one of the many important household items? Wanna stock
up on baking soda now huh? I know I do. I will say this too. I am now
23 years old and did not know that baking soda does all this. When
people get a hold on this knowledge, they gonna save money!
And I love to save. THat's more money to spend on clothes, more
money to spend on glasses, more money for gas and more money
to pay on your tides and offerings at the church. Whatever you want to
spend on when you save! See? It's not always ACOs that can solve
these multiple problems, your second alternative is baking soda...or
then again...it could be your first choice!